Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

The Shep fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Oct 8, 2015

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

lmbo

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Needs that dude holding his face in the bottom right.

FAT BATMAN
Dec 12, 2009

Hi I'm sure you get this question all the time but how much of Super Troopers is true to life?

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
100% accurate. The only thing that is different is that syrup chugging is only a regional thing. In the south they chug gravy, the midwest its mayo and out west it is tapatio hot sauce.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
most of the south does gravy but in southern Louisiana we chug Louisiana Hot Sauce. Not Tobasco, that's loving garbage you couldn't pay me to chug.

drgitlin
Jul 25, 2003
luv 2 get custom titles from a forum that goes into revolt when its told to stop using a bad word.
Whip: as a journalist am I allowed to shoot video of stuff in the park? We were filming a car we're reviewing for Ars Technica today and at one point an SUV with some park police told us to move along. Technically it's not commercial use it's editorial so it should be OK, right? Am happy to give you rides in supercars if it will smooth the path for future events.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Rad Lieutenant posted:

most of the south does gravy but in southern Louisiana we chug Louisiana Hot Sauce. Not Tobasco, that's loving garbage you couldn't pay me to chug.

U fuckin sent me Tabasco

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Whip Slagcheek posted:

U fuckin sent me Tabasco

lol that's right bitch :flipoff:

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Rad Lieutenant posted:

lol that's right bitch :flipoff:

I need to get more Tony Chachere's

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

FAT BATMAN posted:

Hi I'm sure you get this question all the time but how much of Super Troopers is true to life?

You're not let in until you watch it as a training video.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Whip Slagcheek posted:

I need to get more Tony Chachere's

Secret Santa is right around the corner :tfrxmas:

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

drgitlin posted:

Whip: as a journalist am I allowed to shoot video of stuff in the park? We were filming a car we're reviewing for Ars Technica today and at one point an SUV with some park police told us to move along. Technically it's not commercial use it's editorial so it should be OK, right? Am happy to give you rides in supercars if it will smooth the path for future events.

"Editorially"... for profit. Park Service website is pretty much stone cold give me money for a permit.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

drgitlin posted:

Am happy to give you rides in supercars if it will smooth the path for future events.

Quoting direct evidence of bribing a peace officer.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

drgitlin posted:

Yea the park service is pretty ruthless in its "GIVE US MONEY" approach to anything relating to something that might make money. Also tell those guys that suck a dick, the guys that work daywork downtown all have like 2 years on the job and they're tools.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
pro advice, don't tell federal cops to suck a dick, especially 2 year boots even if they are park police.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Branis posted:

pro advice, don't tell federal cops to suck a dick, especially 2 year boots even if they are park police.

But if you do at least film it & show us the video.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Rad Lieutenant posted:

But if you do at least film it & show us the video.

Bonus point if you scream "AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I FREE TO LEAVE? I DO NOT CONSENT!!" as they beat the poo poo out of you.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

It's Federal Park property you don't have any rights.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
THAT LAND BELONGS TO WE THE PEOPLE OF THESE UNITED STATES YOU loving FASCISTS

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
i do not wish to create joinder with your taser

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug
i am a taser-kin respect my right to zap all the bad guys

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

Branis posted:

THAT LAND BELONGS TO WE THE PEOPLE OF THESE UNITED STATES YOU loving FASCISTS

Mandatory to post video on Youtube.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Branis posted:

yeah seriously fed LEO's don't lose their FLETC boner for at least 3 years and their baton arm is itchy

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Branis posted:

compare everything they do to the secret service and how they could never measure up

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

buttcoinbrony posted:

compare everything they do to the secret service and how they could never measure up

Actually UD has an insane inferiority complex when it comes to us.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Uniform division Feds are adorable. "Oh you're FBI police lil' buddy? That's so cute. Have a lollipop and go watch this checkpoint."

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

buttcoinbrony posted:

LOL. That's a good way to show them you don't know what you're talking about, they'll probably get a good chuckle though.

E~beat yo

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Smiling Jack posted:

Uniform division Feds are adorable. "Oh you're FBI police lil' buddy? That's so cute. Have a lollipop and go watch this checkpoint."

I like to scruff their lil heads like I do a puppy. :3:

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

I almost applied to secret service UD 10 years ago. If I did maybe whip and I would be IRL friends right now.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Cop gay. So What posted:

I almost applied to secret service UD 10 years ago. If I did maybe whip and I would be IRL friends right now.

Na, at least one of you is an unsociable dick I'm just not sure which one.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Na, at least one of you is an unsociable dick I'm just not sure which one.

Wow, this cut me right to the heart. I'm really hurt irl.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Well I feel like one would alineate his coworkers by telling them to "google Ron Paul".

And I don't think it's whip :ssh:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Just playing the averages really, roughly half the people I work with are dicks.

E: plus strike two is we're all of us also goons

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Well I feel like one would alineate his coworkers by telling them to "google Ron Paul".

And I don't think it's whip :ssh:

All my coworkers are republican so....

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Just playing the averages really, roughly half the people I work with are dicks.

E: plus strike two is we're all of us also goons

My coworkers aren't dicks, but half are lazy and the other half incompetent. I guess that covers most depts across the country as well.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Cop gay. So What posted:

My coworkers aren't dicks, but half are lazy and the other half incompetent. I guess that covers most depts across the country as well.

As all republicans.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Vahakyla posted:

As all republicans.

Sick burn I'm gonna have to put some salve on this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Cop buddy of mine did a fairly large drug bust when they saw a seemingly abandoned 5th wheel on state land out in the boonies had some light in the windows around 1am. So he called in back up and the four of them knocked on the door, got no response, then just opened the door and saw a lot of "meth paraphernalia" and called in the crime scene guys. They spent a few hours trying to figure out who was making meth there, cartels, local dealers or whoever. Then one of the crime scene guys went to take a piss and saw a sharpie'd mural of a chubby girl sucking a dick, lovingly shaded and properly proportioned, and signed by the artist.

Plain clothes picked the guy up that morning after he clocked in to start his shift at Taco Bell.

• Locked thread