Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED

WarpedNaba posted:

How much is five pounds? Are the bears still flavoured? Because I'm kinda constantly craving sugar and this sounds like a good way to stave it off.

The sugar free gummy bears in question will give you diarrhea for 9-12 hours after consumption. Look at Amazon reviews of Harribo Sugarfree Gummi Bears.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

WarpedNaba posted:

How much is five pounds? Are the bears still flavoured? Because I'm kinda constantly craving sugar and this sounds like a good way to stave it off.

Sugar-free stuff will not satisfy sugar-craving. 5 pounds is 2.5 kilograms, or pretty much as much as a smallish newborn baby. Also most sweeteners are laxatives.

If you have a serious craving, give your body a little of what it wants, but with a lot of heavy fibers and stuff to fill up your gut. Sometimes I get a craving for salt & eat some sandwiches with extra salt on them, but no extra anything else. Also remember to drink fluids. And don't overdo anything. Also I'm not a doctor nor a nutritionist.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

if you want sugar but dont want candy just drink booze

likewise if you want sugar but dont want booze just eat candy

can't have it both ways, im afraid

mindstorm
Jan 28, 2011

Smellrose
Sugar alcohols (common in sugar free products, including sugar free gummy bears) have a tendency to turn your rear end into a painful trombone and give you diarrhea. 5 lbs of sugar free gummy bears would probably make you wish you were dead and turn you into a firehose from both ends while you have the worst cramps imaginable.

gently caress sugar free. I'm a diabetic and I'll still eat some real sugar to sate a craving just to avoid having that feeling again. It doesn't take more than about 20-40 g of sugar alcohols to gently caress you up.

BouncingBuckyBalls
Feb 15, 2011

WarpedNaba posted:

He ate a type of candy using a now hard to find sweetener that makes a majority of the population get horrible gas and shits. Haribo made gummy bears for people who were on diets that had a wonderfully horrible side effect if you ate anywhere from a couple dozen bears to a few pounds of their product. It was discontinued after the internet made it famous/popular for being the joke treat to make your friends poo poo themselves.

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now

mindstorm posted:

Sugar alcohols (common in sugar free products, including sugar free gummy bears) have a tendency to turn your rear end into a painful trombone

I just wanted to let you know this phrase nearly killed me dead, i was laughing too hard to read it aloud to my husband when he asked why I was laughing

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
If you can't laugh at a man that consumes 3 liters of olive oil in a sitting, causing this list of mayhem:

- oil leaking from butt on to computer chair while editing said video of oil consumption
- throwing the ruined computer chair away
- making GBS threads out pure oil constantly for 3 days
- having oil leak from every pore on his body, forcing him to sleep on the bathroom floor to avoid ruining more furniture
- throwing away a barrage of clothes due to anal oil leakage

Then you aren't living life, my friends.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
I think I'll just have a BCLT sandwich and make a few chocolate afghans now, thanks guys :stonk:

PRADA SLUT
Mar 14, 2006

Inexperienced,
heartless,
but even so
Schadenfreude Thread: a tendency to turn your rear end into a painful trombone

mindstorm
Jan 28, 2011

Smellrose

Huntersoninski posted:

I just wanted to let you know this phrase nearly killed me dead, i was laughing too hard to read it aloud to my husband when he asked why I was laughing

I'm glad somebody got something out of my adventure with sugar free life savers.

Products marketed to diabetics are garbage. I wonder if LA Beast has tried to drink a case of Glucerna in one sitting. Or really just one can of the stuff.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Snapchat A Titty posted:

He is really very personable. I just don't care for the awful poo poo anymore.

Yeah that's my thought too - guy seems genuinely funny and likable but needs to stop destroying himself from the inside out

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
The only LA beast I watched through was the alcohol huffing one.

That was pretty cringey.

xergm
Sep 8, 2009

The Moon is for Sissies!
Guys messing around with a revolving door

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8Ai9FmQ0WY

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Any chance someone has a gif of the mac and cheese kid being "introduced" to a door?

The vid's been taken down for copyright infringement.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Any chance someone has a gif of the mac and cheese kid being "introduced" to a door?

you can put this one into some gif-converter I think:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAHgk6M22D8

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Also I had forgotten that he wears flip flops outside. Lazy piece of poo poo.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Snapchat A Titty posted:

kids these days love the adidas sandals*

so groovy like back in the 90s

*no idea what "kids" love but seeing gwb in his crocs was a real life changer

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Snapchat A Titty posted:

With socks also

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

we had a local brand in my hometown that made sports clothes and also flip flops and a lot of parents worked there, so there was a short period around 92 where it was actually super cool to wear them outside, but i think aside from that its pretty much putting yourself first in line for the guillotine.

socks are pretty much shouting for it.

Carthag Tuek has a new favorite as of 06:51 on Oct 10, 2015

xoFcitcrA
Feb 16, 2010

took the bread and the lamb spread
Lipstick Apathy

xergm posted:

Ow.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

The best part is that it's the dude in the new clothes who gets hosed up. The other two guys look like poo poo, one doesn't even have a shirt, they can slip right through there.

Triarii
Jun 14, 2003

I lost the end of a finger kind of like that - wasn't a revolving door, just someone slamming a regular door on it.

Surprisingly didn't hurt as much as you'd think.

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

what a strange trick

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

xergm posted:

Things_that_pass_for_entertainment_in_Scotland.mov

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

xergm posted:

I like that there's police tape or something flapping on the other side of the door. This was not the door's first victim.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

:shepicide: http://i.imgur.com/EvxQ966.webm :shepicide:

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Oh my god, this is my hometown. Like literally, I live a couple of kilometres from here.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED

That was a 25 point turn.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

AAAAA!

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

Jesus loving christ. That made me so irrationally angry.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Did anyone else have to make sure it wasn't on a loop after they pulled forward and backward with the wheels at the same angle repeatedly?

Irisi
Feb 18, 2009

thespaceinvader posted:

Things_that_pass_for_entertainment_in_Scotland.mov

Hey now, there's at least two Northern Irish accents in there. You can tell by the way he pronounces the word "toilet", no other accent on earth pronounces it like that.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

amityville anus posted:

Did anyone else have to make sure it wasn't on a loop after they pulled forward and backward with the wheels at the same angle repeatedly?

I had to wake up my monitor twice while watching it. I guess a gif doesn't trigger the video thing that makes it stay on. So it's at least several minutes: An accurate assessment.

joedevola
Sep 11, 2004

worst song, played on ugliest guitar

Irisi posted:

Hey now, there's at least two Northern Irish accents in there. You can tell by the way he pronounces the word "toilet", no other accent on earth pronounces it like that.

I played the video and could just hear the audio coming out the headphones on my desk. I was wondering which failed former Soviet state could produce something like this. Then I listened to it properly.

I live in Belfast.

:(

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)
I'm an aussie and I could tell they were irish. You'd have to be tone deaf to think otherwise.
Heh, I remember when I was in school or in early factory jobs, and it seems I was the only guy that could understand the irish, scottish or northern english (not from each accent, but at all)

Fo3 has a new favorite as of 11:40 on Oct 10, 2015

joedevola
Sep 11, 2004

worst song, played on ugliest guitar

Fo3 posted:

I'm an aussie and I could tell they were irish. You'd have to be tone deaf to think otherwise.
Heh, I remember when I was in school or in early factory jobs, and it seems I was the only guy that could understand the irish, scottish or northern english (not from each accent, but at all)

ill nak yer ballacks in wee lod

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

cants alla ya

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
Och aye the nuu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

WarpedNaba posted:

Och aye the nuu

I know "mon" means man, but I don't think "och" means anything.

• Locked thread