Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Met posted:

Guidelines

-No more than 5 images per post. Link those 10mb+ images.

-Don't get uppity because there's a picture you don't like and you have to scroll past it.

-Again, don't get uppity because there's a picture you don't like and you have to scroll past it.

-If something is :nws: or :nms:, link it and probably maybe use those tags too, thanks.

-If you know the source where a picture came from, cite it!

-Seriously, don't get so uppity!

-Uppity!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqRi4QAcJWI

Ride The Gravitron has a new favorite as of 18:53 on Nov 23, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samsquamsch
Jun 6, 2011

Mexican touchdown, Mexican touchdown, Mexican touchdooooown!

hoo boy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3jlKoTuAio

That's my favorite icy road video.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Schadenfreude! Yessssssss.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

A classic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM8Vu16_Iho

I like to think the door was making fun of him by opening after he plowed through the window next to it.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

John Liver
May 4, 2009

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i am very sorry for being retarded, there was nothing ever here

symbolic has a new favorite as of 21:42 on Nov 23, 2014

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
"I snowboard, my friend skis. We decided to swap..."

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPjGyJvefd4

For extra schadenfreude, read all the dumb comments. ":qq: why was she punished for being disrespectful in court? That judge is a fascist :qq:"

Also:

Shux
Feb 25, 2012

Join Freestyle Cyclists and help repeal Australia's unjustified Helmet laws.

Studies have shown cars travel much closer to cyclists wearing helmets, arguably increasing the risk of an accident.

Rah! posted:

For extra schadenfreude, read all the dumb comments. ":qq: why was she punished for being disrespectful in court? That judge is a fascist :qq:"

Also:

These were posted on the last few pages of the last thread. Please don't turn into Say Nothing by posting the same tired poo poo all the time. Thanks for the video!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

Shux posted:

These were posted on the last few pages of the last thread. Please don't turn into Say Nothing by posting the same tired poo poo all the time. Thanks for the video!

I like the part where you posted original gif content for the thread to show us how much better life will be under your rule

Trebek
Mar 7, 2002
College Slice

Hello Ketene
Dec 30, 2011

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

This dude is lucky as gently caress and probably deserved worse.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

mind the walrus posted:

This dude is lucky as gently caress and probably deserved worse.

People do incredibly stupid crap around horses.

Horses are not intelligent, can be easily scared, weigh a half-ton, and are much stronger than a person.

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

Shux posted:

Is there a law yet about how complaining about bad posting without adding content is invariably worse than the post being complained about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKoDNmzdWwQ

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

Shux posted:

He's usually the only one worth a poo poo in the thread. I don't spend all day on the internet so I haven't seen 90% of what he posts.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Haha! He left his lights on. Gonna have a flat battery tomorrow!

And other things.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvJ7KWlgCaU

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shux posted:

Please do turn into Say Nothing and provide this thread with a constant stream of great schadenfreude I haven't seen yet :allears:
(but yeah, I hope we don't get too many repeats from last thread too soon)

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
"Sup guys I see there's a new thread can I get in on tha-"

Also: 10 imgur albums (and still growing) of sick burns. Many are likely fake as hell, but it's still satisfying to see people getting owned.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Three-Phase posted:

People do incredibly stupid crap around horses.

Horses are not intelligent, can be easily scared, weigh a half-ton, and are much stronger than a person.

I shadowed a Vet. for a while when I thought I might want to pursue Veterinary School, and she said that the most dangerous animals most Vets work with are horses. She said she personally knew at least two good Vets who did everything right and still ended up getting kicked and killed. Since then I've had a very healthy fear of horses and I can't imagine loving with one.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

That didn't last long.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Pierzak posted:

"Sup guys I see there's a new thread can I get in on tha-"

Also: 10 imgur albums (and still growing) of sick burns. Many are likely fake as hell, but it's still satisfying to see people getting owned.

This is a pro click people, don't miss this click.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
How do you make a quote gold?

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Volume posted:

This is a pro click people, don't miss this click.

Honestly pretty weak. Just stuff about ugly people and teen pregnancy.

SodomyGoat101
Nov 20, 2012

WarpedNaba posted:

Honestly pretty weak. Just stuff about ugly people and teen pregnancy.

And tampon-eating.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Pierzak posted:

How do you make a quote gold?

you get quoted.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Shux posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Okay, what did he think would happen? Aerosol into open flame usually ends in third degree burns and property damage.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

He thought the gene pool needed a little searing.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

UltraVariant posted:

Okay, what did he think would happen? Aerosol into open flame usually ends in third degree burns and property damage.

You'll find that this is one of several effective methods of removing a fedora.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

IslamoNazi posted:

You'll find that this is one of several effective methods of removing a fedora.
I did not notice he was wearing a fedora, but that now makes me about three times as happy that he was seriously injured.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

This thread is the best :allears:

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

Rah! posted:

How do people not understand that freedom of speech doesn't necessarily protect you from recieving consequences for what you say? Like at what point in the first amendment does it say "you can say whatever you want to whomever you want and not expect anything bad to happen afterwards"

edit: also laffo at the probie up the page a bit

the unabonger has a new favorite as of 05:03 on Nov 24, 2014

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Shux posted:

These were posted on the last few pages of the last thread. Please don't turn into Say Nothing by posting the same tired poo poo all the time.

Do you never return to a restaurant you like? Watch a movie you like twice? Model your sexy fedora twice?

Besides, if you have no schadenfreude of your own to post, perhaps you should simply...Say Nothing. :smug:

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

Pierzak posted:

This one definitely happened. And it is amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Nitrox posted:

This one definitely happened. And it is amazing

idgi

• Locked thread