Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

MasterControl posted:

alright which guy goon is this?

Front or back?

e: gently caress, new page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i'm the chinstrap in the background

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Business Gorillas posted:

i'm the chinstrap in the background

IM the chinstrap in the background

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Looks like a nice Jewish girl, don't be an rear end.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Who knits outside of home though?

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
I play my Gameboy in public so I'm not going to hate on public knitters or rappers. Glass houses and such.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

I don't see knitting as a bad hobby. You're in a lot more trouble if someone lists "the Internet" as a hobby than knitting

MasterControl
Jul 28, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Business Gorillas posted:

I don't see knitting as a bad hobby. You're in a lot more trouble if someone lists "the Internet" as a hobby than knitting

Yeah I mean the point was the hidden neckbeard chin strap friend.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

imo knitting in public is more acceptable than pulling out your phone every three minutes

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Lutha Mahtin posted:

imo knitting in public is more acceptable than pulling out your phone every three minutes

But then again being on your phone a lot is still more acceptable than filing your teeth down to sharp points

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
I have a chin strap, it hides my jawline quite well.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

notZaar posted:

I have a chin strap, it hides my jawline quite well.

I don't have a jawline since I am a tremendous fat garbage person

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Hooplah posted:

But then again being on your phone a lot is still more acceptable than filing your teeth down to sharp points

Then again filing your teeth down to sharp points is better than anime

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Captain Yossarian posted:

This is fat privilege. You don't know what's like to live with a big nasty crease running across your neck.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Captain Yossarian posted:

Blessed

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

quote:

20 • <withheld>

Woman, Bigender, Pangender, Genderfluid

My details

Last online
<withheld>

Orientation
Pansexual, Bisexual

Ethnicity
White

Status
Seeing Someone

Height
5' 6" (1.68m)

Body Type
Average

Smoking
Sometimes

Drinking
Socially

Drugs
Never

Sign
Aquarius

Education
Dropped out of Space camp

Offspring
Might want kids

Pets
Has cats

Speaks
English

My self-summary
first of all i am in a a longterm open relationship with my sweetheart <withheld> i love him very much. we are open for play. im looking for pussyand hes looking for dics maybe?

sex is great but i do like to be frends first. i need frends more then sex. lets hangout and do kool stuff and let sex happen wen its ready.

I have a thing for flamboyant bitches love it :P

I need real people in my life.

Be weird be you.

Im a panny :)
I always end up with guys tho its weird o.~

Ima silly chick take it or leave it.

What I’m doing with my life
being an obnoctious loud hurling ball of fuckshit rainbows

need anuther tat
dyeing my hair. converting other people into skittles
Taking pictures.
kinda living

also my life was kinda hosed up and its still a little wonkity. alot of people cant see past it so if your one of those or extremely sheltered people it probably wont workout sorry.

I’m really good at
always being right. except when im left.
and sometimes im wrong.
Art!!!!!!!

The first things people usually notice about me
I am loving weird.

hair, shoes,eyes, weirdness

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Tv
Lie to me
Breaking Bad
Simpsons
fucloads more just ask.

Movies
almost all

Books
anything fantasy/fiction /Fae related
and depressing/ addictions/ mental disorders
and ofcourse poppycock
The six things I could never do without
drag people, hippies, Rainbows, dancing, junction, art, hair or lack there of, humans.
unicorns
cats

I spend a lot of time thinking about
people with the personality of a pixie.

fun crazy depressing poo poo and weird hosed up theories. netflix. videogames. adventures.
finding the few people who are real and true to themselves.

english is a dummass language to spell.

On a typical Friday night I am
partying out with frends or at home chilling with electronics n some peeps, playing magic or doin sumthing crazy.

The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I has a real weakness for queers your all just so drat beautiful.

my sexdrive goes from 100% to -100% and I don't get to choose when, its terribly annoying because im a very physical person but I go through times I cant even be touched it sucks.

i have a personality disorder and thats part of it, but im still awesome :D if you wanna know more just
ask.

You should message me if
if you don't shave ur pits
if you love rainbows.
if you know how to be yourself
if your a pixie type.

Shumagorath fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Oct 10, 2015

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

:geno:

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
maybe "panny" is pancake

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I'm the boyfriends? eyeliner

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!
I have a question. What is ageplay? And what is primal(predator/prey)? All my mind can come up with is pretending to be really old and screaming at your partner during "OW OW MY BACK! GET THE HELL OFF ME! MY BACK YOU SEACOW, MY BACK WENT OUT. I don't give a drat about spoiling the mood. My god drat back is out."

And the primal one sounds like furries but instead of costumes it's more like discovery channel where the lions eat the zebra.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

the dude(?) on the left is fascinating, in some horrible way that i can't quite pin down

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I know at least with me and my chick she covers herself in mud and hides in dark crevices as I stumble around stubbing my shins wearing my cool night vision goggles I got at the army surplus store

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Sazabi posted:

I have a question. What is ageplay? And what is primal(predator/prey)?

its kind of ironic but often the safest bet when dealing with out-there kink stuff is to assume the weirdest and grossest thing you can think of might not be far off from the truth

im not googling those for you though lol

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Sazabi posted:

I have a question. What is ageplay? And what is primal(predator/prey)? All my mind can come up with is pretending to be really old and screaming at your partner during "OW OW MY BACK! GET THE HELL OFF ME! MY BACK YOU SEACOW, MY BACK WENT OUT. I don't give a drat about spoiling the mood. My god drat back is out."

And the primal one sounds like furries but instead of costumes it's more like discovery channel where the lions eat the zebra.

Ageplay is when you want to gently caress a five year old and primal is when you want to gently caress a lion in human form

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Ageplay is when you want to gently caress a five year old

Wow. Like why is anyone worried about gay marriage when this exists.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Sazabi posted:

Wow. Like why is anyone worried about gay marriage when this exists.

Nobody's marrying five year olds

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I shaved my pits once. poo poo was all itchy by the time I went to bed. 2 out of 5. Would try again.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

at the date posted:

Nobody's marrying five year olds

sounds like somebody hasn't been on a tour of a fundamentalist LDS compound :rolleyes:

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I shaved my pits once. poo poo was all itchy by the time I went to bed. 2 out of 5. Would try again.

My pits were the last thing that I started trimming, besides my arms where it doesn't grow too long.

Taking them to a #3 really cuts down on sweat.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Shumagorath posted:

maybe "panny" is pancake

Panny as in her oversized panniculus

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BgRdMchne posted:

My pits were the last thing that I started trimming, besides my arms where it doesn't grow too long.

Taking them to a #3 really cuts down on sweat.

Once you get going it's like might rear end well do it all and throw on some flannel pjs.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Lutha Mahtin posted:

the dude(?) on the left is fascinating, in some horrible way that i can't quite pin down

He is like that little rat guy that hangs with jabba the hut

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!

Lutha Mahtin posted:

Maybe he is the guy who like to take his ageplay fetish to parks and play pins at malls :ohdear:

sixth and maimed
Mar 20, 2012

Fun Shoe

Sazabi posted:

Age play is where one of the partners pretends to be a teen or child, and the other takes on a parent role. We're not talking schoolgirl uniforms here, we're talking about coloring books, dummies, being tucked into bed etc.
Primal sounds like some sort of consensual non-consensual to me (aka rape play).

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Primal is animal stuff. Not like furries, but "I'm a wolf and you're a goat" or whatever sorta thing. It's kinda violent, sometimes there's blood. One is a predator and the other prey is how it's supposed to go, but like 50% are wolves and the other half are some type of large cat, like a lynx.

No one ever wants to be the goat. I think it'd be pretty fun though, just run across the room and full on smash someone in the face with a headbutt. Be good for a laugh.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

jfood posted:

Primal is animal stuff. Not like furries, but "I'm a wolf and you're a goat" or whatever sorta thing. It's kinda violent, sometimes there's blood. One is a predator and the other prey is how it's supposed to go, but like 50% are wolves and the other half are some type of large cat, like a lynx.

No one ever wants to be the goat. I think it'd be pretty fun though, just run across the room and full on smash someone in the face with a headbutt. Be !good for a laugh.

Do you ever think to yourself, "You know what? Maybe this is too much information for this post...?".

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

gently caress no. take a walk on the wildside and bang a chick who likes to pretend she's a dog at least once in your life.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I always make my dates poop in the yard, good character building exercise imo.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Wanna pretend I'm a mongoose eating a cobra :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

lodewijk posted:

Age play is where one of the partners pretends to be a teen or child, and the other takes on a parent role. We're not talking schoolgirl uniforms here, we're talking about coloring books, dummies, being tucked into bed etc.

Oh, so that dd/lg stuff?

• Locked thread