Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Bought a sweatshirt that says witness, that means I see EVERYTHING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

the black husserl posted:

Congratulations on joining a cult.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Jerry Cotton posted:

Congratulations on joining a cult.

What's that from?

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

You will surely ride eternal, shiny and chrome.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

bunnielab posted:

Abandon scotch and get into rye and bourbon. Lots of good stuff in that range.

Well, whatever you do, don't recommend any for me to try.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
Bulleit bourbon is the best.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Crain posted:

What's that from?

I'm guessing Mad Max Fury Road?

KingColliwog
May 15, 2003

Let's go droogs

VendaGoat posted:

Well, whatever you do, don't recommend any for me to try.

I'm also interested in alternatives to scotch. I like it, but I need to pay too much money for it to be good. I'm sure I can find bourbon or rye or other whisky I'd like for cheaper but don't know what to buy. Ideally big-ish brands because I live in Canada and we don't have that much choices where I live. Not sure this is a good place to post this, but while we're on the subject...

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Buffalo Trace is readily available in Canada and is a superior middle of the road bourbon

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Lascivious Sloth posted:

Their rye is really good, too.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

NotAnArtist posted:

Buffalo Trace is readily available in Canada and is a superior middle of the road bourbon

2 fingers and one ice cube for me. So loving tasty for the price. I sometimes like Pendleton but I think it's a blend. It may be local only but you live in Oregon, don't you Venda?

I bought a safety razor and some middle-of-the-road accessories. I tried Harry's shaving subscription and hated the blades.
Didn't want to go fully into cowboy territory with a straight razor so this should be fun.

Edit: oh for whiskey, try a little splash of grapefruit soda. Seems weird and it is but I like it!

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Crain posted:

What's that from?

Own the glow-in-the-dark Witness Night Vision 360 sweatshirt, the same one sported by the crew on the set of Ryan Trecartin's films Center Jenny & Comma Boat. Inspired by a night vision scene, the colors give the look of a pre-camera witness aesthetic. Brought to you by Ryan Trecartin, Lizzie Fitch, and Murphy Maxwell.

I don't know what any of this means

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Crain posted:

What's that from?

colas posted:

I'm guessing Mad Max Fury Road?

Actually its from the sequel, Center Jenny . glows in the dark too!

https://vimeo.com/75735816

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

plain blue jacket posted:

a remote trail camera to catch trespassers. Been up a few hours and it already got us some nice 12 megapixel photos of a guy hopping our fence.

Where did you get it, cause google images is telling me is russian and only giving me russian websites to check it out on.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Inzombiac posted:

2 fingers and one ice cube for me. So loving tasty for the price. I sometimes like Pendleton but I think it's a blend. It may be local only but you live in Oregon, don't you Venda?

East Coast

and this

KingColliwog posted:

I'm also interested in alternatives to scotch. I like it, but I need to pay too much money for it to be good. I'm sure I can find bourbon or rye or other whisky I'd like for cheaper but don't know what to buy. Ideally big-ish brands because I live in Canada and we don't have that much choices where I live. Not sure this is a good place to post this, but while we're on the subject...

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

plain blue jacket posted:

a remote trail camera to catch trespassers. Been up a few hours and it already got us some nice 12 megapixel photos of a guy hopping our fence.

Word is getting around; time to move the grow op to a new location.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Inzombiac posted:

2 fingers and one ice cube for me.

But enough about your Brazzers debut.

LooksLikeABabyRat
Jun 26, 2008

Oh dang, I'd nibble that cheese

Lascivious Sloth posted:

Buffalo Trace is slightly better at a comparable price, but Bulliet is pretty drat good.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
New bike part.

LUBE UP YOUR BUTT
Jun 30, 2008

lol the gently caress is that, a double barrelled with a folding stock? why?!

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The answer is, why not?

I had to buy it. It's awesome. It's a. 45/.410 derringer that's double barreled, with a fire selector, and a folding stock that holds spare shells. It's tacky as gently caress and hilarious at the same time. I had to own it.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

I just saw Witness and assumed Fury Road because I'm on the internet.

Actually its from the sequel, Center Jenny . glows in the dark too!

https://vimeo.com/75735816

Someone watch this for me and explain it. I tried, but it assaulted my senses.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Where did you get it, cause google images is telling me is russian and only giving me russian websites to check it out on.

Seconding this request, this sounds exactly like what a friend needs.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

App13 posted:

What are they stealing?

RisqueBarber posted:

Where do you live and what are they stealing?

Rural South Africa. They generally chop out ball valves or take hack saws to steel irrigation points. Anything that can be sold to recyclers.

LUBE UP YOUR BUTT posted:

what do you do with the pics? have you considered anti personnel land mines?

Report it all to the PlaasWag (farmwatch) because our police are laughably incompetent.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

It's supplied by a local company that has a factory in china which either uses old Sony patents or out right steals them, I'm not sure which

Bill Dungsroman
Nov 24, 2006

Woot had a sale (which led me to an Amazon sale of the same shoes) on dress sneakers:

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT MY AP WIRE PHOTOS

Bill Dungsroman posted:

Woot had a sale (which led me to an Amazon sale of the same shoes) on dress sneakers:

amazon owns woot

Bill Dungsroman
Nov 24, 2006

Pukestain Pal posted:

amazon owns woot

I like this thread because it teaches me things

Fire Safety Doug
Sep 3, 2006

99 % caffeine free is 99 % not my kinda thing
I only realized now that "owns" didn't mean "is better than" in this context.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Bill Dungsroman posted:

I like this thread because it teaches me things

Woot used to be one item, now it's gone bananas. The creator has a new site called meh.com and it's pretty special. Sometimes it has pretty good deals, most of the time it's speaker docks.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
Dress.....Sneakers?

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

some say he's a rude dude with a crude 'tude

Bill Dungsroman posted:

What the hell makes these "dress sneakers" (something that doesn't exist btw)? Is it because they have leather on them??

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Millow posted:

What the hell makes these "dress sneakers" (something that doesn't exist btw)? Is it because they have leather on them??

There's no such thing as dress sneakers, just people who wear inappropriate footwear at work.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Expensive ugly shoes lol

beefnoodle
Aug 7, 2004

IGNORE ME! I'M JUST AN OLD WET RAG

SpartanIV posted:

Dress.....Sneakers?

Must be a millennial thing.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

They're for sneaking around...........in STYLE!

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
you guys seem to really love your sneakers

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

As a founding member of absurdly expensive terrible shoe crew they look cheap to me.
So at least op didn't spend the Earth on them.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
If I didn't have hairless hobbit feet, I'd be into shoes, too. I custom ordered Nike running shoes EEEE Xtra Wide, the widest they made, and they still aren't wide enough.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
I don't understand sneaker fashion, as I am a fully converted square belonging to The Establishment, but I try not to begrudge those that enjoy them.

But I'll never get it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExCruceLeo
Oct 4, 2003

I'll choose the truth I like.
Had a gift card to REI so I picked up some stuff on sale (because their regular prices are dumb).

For myself:
In blue & Green

Having a daughter in a few months: