Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
curiosity fucked me up
Oct 7, 2014
Lions qbs threw 70 times. Carson palmer threw less than 20 times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

picture Brandon Weeden lying on his back and curling up his torso so his weight is all on his shoulders and he just diarrheas all over his face and you have the Cowboys offense. and also the floor is carpet and not tile.

I think this image will be my Christmas card this year. Only, y'know, with festive sweaters.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Kawalimus posted:

I hope we at least get an undefeated New England against the Giants later this season. What a cool match that would be.
Giants/Patriots is the Week 10 matchup, so...maybe it could happen?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

shyduck posted:

NFC_East.gif

*this can apply to most other divisions this year

AFCN is hype as always though

AFCN - King of Divisions

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Fun fact for you Giants fans, the last 2 out of 3 times the Giants played the Patriots in the regular season, they won the Super Bowl.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

shyduck posted:

Fun fact for you Giants fans, the last 2 out of 3 times the Giants played the Patriots in the regular season, they won the Super Bowl.

hello every 4 years bullshit

quote:

NFC_East.gif

i'd say the afc south deserves it too

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
The better Andy Dalton gets the more he starts to look like Scut Farcus

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Mel Mudkiper posted:

AFCN - King of Divisions
This might be more applicable

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

AFCN - King of Divisions

I'm not even gonna respond snidely to this. I'm just going to politely request that when we lose to the 49ers next week, the rest of you all join me in petitioning the team to bench Flacco and start Schaub so RavensFF can at least just move on from this year

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Mel Mudkiper posted:

The better Andy Dalton gets the more he starts to look like Scut Farcus

ty for using the canonical name and not putting in Scott

Xeras
Oct 11, 2004

Only a few find the way, some don't recognize it when they do - some... don't ever want to.

shyduck posted:

NFC_East.gif

*this can apply to most other divisions this year

Pretty sure this applies to most of the NFC North teams too. The Lions and Bears are two of the worst teams in the entire NFL.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Any of those "Year in Sports" highlight shows for the NFL should just be that gif looped for 3 minutes and maybe that taint catch that happened today

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

ty for using the canonical name and not putting in Scott

Look at a picture of Zack Ward today and he and Dalton could be brothers.

Also, goddamn the NFL and their "well let you get away with blatant penalties to avoid throwing too many flags" garbage. Holy poo poo the Patriots ran so many illegal picks, and I think they only got flagged for like three.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Edelman destroyed poor Claiborne's ankles:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

ChickenMedium posted:

Also, goddamn the NFL and their "well let you get away with blatant penalties to avoid throwing too many flags" garbage.

This is good though

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

African AIDS cum posted:

Ah maybe the Lions can have a "were within a play of beating the Seahwks" parade through downtown Detroit and hang a banner and give the players rings to mark this achievment?

I'd like that.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Kalli posted:

Hahaha that's great.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

DancingMachine posted:

Hawks will still be a force in the NFL for the foreseeable future. :smug:

They're not even a "force in the NFL" right now. They suck.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

shyduck posted:

Colts next 5 games:

vs. Patriots (4-0)
vs. Saints (1-4)
@ Panthers (4-0)
vs. Broncos (5-0)
@ Falcons (5-0)

Wow... that's a loving gauntlet.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

shyduck posted:

Colts next 5 games:

vs. Patriots (4-0)
vs. Saints (1-4)
@ Panthers (4-0)
vs. Broncos (5-0)
@ Falcons (5-0)

Just for the hell of it gonna predict that the Saints win that game and at least 2 others lose to the Colts.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Yaws posted:

They're not even a "force in the NFL" right now. They suck.

Hi bizarro AAC

Stay still we will try to send you back to your home dimension

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xArv_1YuwQM

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

ChickenMedium posted:

Also, goddamn the NFL and their "well let you get away with blatant penalties to avoid throwing too many flags" garbage. Holy poo poo the Patriots ran so many illegal picks, and I think they only got flagged for like three.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Cardinals are cool

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

ChickenMedium posted:

Also, goddamn the NFL and their "well let you get away with blatant penalties to avoid throwing too many flags" garbage.

Didn't watch the Saints-Eagles game I see...

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

Jon Snow is viciously stabbed by his friends in the night's watch for wanting to rescue Mance Rayder from Ramsay Bolton
Someone had a quote from some show "I didn't expect anything yet I'm still disappointed ". That's how I feel about the Redskins loss.

They looks like a real life football team unlike the previous three years. They are not very good but they are competitive minus a road game on a Thursday which is a joke.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Ramadu posted:

Cardinals are cool

I hope Palmer stays healthy or that you have a decent backup this time

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
*walks up to lectern*

the seahawks are bitchmade WE WANT THE BILLS

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Hi bizarro AAC

Stay still we will try to send you back to your home dimension

Sorry bro. Seattle is poo poo.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Atticus Finch posted:

*walks up to lectern*

I would gladly sacrifice our season to send the Bengals to the promised land

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Atticus Finch posted:

*walks up to lectern*

I'm all down for a Packers/Bengals super bowl

Packers, 34-7

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Parlett316 posted:

They looks like a real life football team

:chloe:

Get glasses?

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Matt Cassel isn't very god, but he has to be better than The Weed Man who is a garbageman

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Petite Dinklage posted:

I'm all down for a Packers/Bengals super bowl

Packers, 34-7

Do you know who else would like to see the Packers in the Super Bowl?

Literally no one else ever you useless cheesehead fuckup

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

What is any Dallas QB supposed to do in this situation?

They basically start every series 2nd and 10, and they're throwing to complete trash.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
The Broncos are scraping their way to wins with zero offense and a turnover factory of a defense and...I think I love it.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Boy oh boy would love to see the Packers in the super bowl - old fat white man everybody hates

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Kalli posted:

A chilling vision of Greg Toler's future.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Boy oh boy would love to see the Packers in the super bowl - old fat white man everybody hates

and weezy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

FizFashizzle posted:

What is any Dallas QB supposed to do in this situation?

They basically start every series 2nd and 10, and they're throwing to complete trash.

That's a problem, but drat, the Patriots with their poo poo rear end cornerbacks are just stacking 8-9 in the box and daring Weeden to throw it even intermediate and he refuses.

They need to throw something medium range at least to maybe give the running game something to run into.

• Locked thread