Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Those things hurt like hell and I don't even have sensitive skin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
I would like to take this opportunity to say that your avatar has always turned me on, just sayin

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

TheWhiteNightmare posted:

You have to actually dig in to cut through an artery, you don't "slit your throat" by just cutting the skin

Your grandmother's friend killed that dude.

Or that dude was majorly depressed and/or trapped in a nightmare relationship.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

HEY NONG MAN posted:

Wouldn't he have killed her then?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

NESguerilla posted:

Those things hurt like hell and I don't even have sensitive skin.

You're right those razors are garbage and holy gently caress do people love to complain about how Mach 3 and Fusions are actually bad you guys just use loving Bics or Safety razors like our grandparents hated.

Also your av has also turned me on :cool:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Flesh Forge posted:

I would like to take this opportunity to say that your avatar has always turned me on, just sayin

hey thanks i guess

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

HEY NONG MAN posted:

Like accident, murder, or suicide, the point is I'm not going to die because I chose a Gillette Fusion.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

All I want to do is live out in the country to get away from everyone. I don't know if that makes me a bad millennial

Also I don't really like anyone under the age of 30 tbqh, I think you all suck too much dick.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

MurderBot posted:

All I want to do is live out in the country to get away from everyone. I don't know if that makes me a bad millennial

Also I don't really like anyone under the age of 30 tbqh, I think you all suck too much dick.

lol

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

MurderBot posted:

Congratulations, these thoughts are common in the first steps of maturity.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Ronwayne posted:

Seriously there's a difference between thrifty and Brand X. Just get the next step up that cost $4 for 8 and its still a drat good deal.

Also I have this giant mole on my chin that keeps getting bloodily decapitated if I don't watch out.

That s melanoma

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Accretionist posted:

I bought my razor and all my blades through Amazon.

Since August 17, 2010, I've spent this much on them: $48.94

Add in the Walmart shaving cream (Barbasol), and I'm probably spending $15/year to shave a few times a week. And since the razor was $35.71, that figure'll just get better every year.

How much do u spend on the tism

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.

Darth123123 posted:

That s melanoma

How can you get that without exposure to sunlight?

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Darth123123 posted:

How much do u spend on the tism

That was a free gift from his mom.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
What's the deal with this Dollar Shave Club I keep seeing ads for? Any millennials into that? I must confess I've never clicked on the ad, but I keep seeing dumb things like "This man is disrupting a $13 billion dollar razor industry" and there's billboards in my city of a scuzzy looking razor on the left with a fresh clean one on the right. So what's the deal with it? Since we're talking about shaving anyway.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Ronwayne posted:

Seriously there's a difference between thrifty and Brand X. Just get the next step up that cost $4 for 8 and its still a drat good deal.

Also I have this giant mole on my chin that keeps getting bloodily decapitated if I don't watch out.

I did too, so I had my dermatologist cut it off. A good idea imho.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I use an electric razor

hth

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

radiatinglines posted:

I use an electric razor

hth

th,t

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

A Strange Aeon posted:

What's the deal with this Dollar Shave Club I keep seeing ads for? Any millennials into that? I must confess I've never clicked on the ad, but I keep seeing dumb things like "This man is disrupting a $13 billion dollar razor industry" and there's billboards in my city of a scuzzy looking razor on the left with a fresh clean one on the right. So what's the deal with it? Since we're talking about shaving anyway.

It doesn't work out to be that much cheaper and they send you razors whether you need them or not

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

ShaqDiesel posted:

What the hell is a bronut? Why would doughnuts have a gender preference?

It has a tighter hole that you have to work a little before you can enjoy it.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

radiatinglines posted:

I use an electric razor

hth

I am an eco friendly shaver as well

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

A Strange Aeon posted:

I read an article once about how you can just buy directly from the place dollar shave club buys from and you get the same stuff without the repackaging and markup. Did it and it turned out well. The internet actually can be useful.......for once.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

radiatinglines posted:

I use an electric razor

hth

I don't get a real close shave with an electric razor; the Braun I got for Xmas didn't do a great job at all. It works if I'm too lazy to do a real shave but leaves some scruff.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Rutibex posted:

no this still makes you a millennial hipster. get these from the dollar store, 12 for a dollar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PEEw5vW2BM

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Flesh Forge posted:

Speaking as a verifiable grumpy old person these are really uncool, and bad

I use them because I don't deserve better (b/c I'm a millennial).

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
are you morons actually out there shaving with disposables?

gilette sensor w barbasol all the way

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
I used a $5 electric razor I bought at a thrift store :smug:

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

thathonkey posted:

yawn, how very norcore of you. normcore, btw, went out of fashion like 3 years ago.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Ork of Fiction posted:

It has a tighter hole that you have to work a little before you can enjoy it.

P'shaw

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

Robot Pride posted:

I read an article once about how you can just buy directly from the place dollar shave club buys from and you get the same stuff without the repackaging and markup. Did it and it turned out well. The internet actually can be useful.......for once.

Woah what? My wife buys from them to shave her legs, so far they keep loving up her order and comping her free months or whatever but I want in on this

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

yawn, how very norcore of you. normcore, btw, went out of fashion like 3 years ago.

Oh good looks Kleen. What is the latest in shaving fashion these days ? Is it really disposables i cant tell if people are trolling me wait am i being trolled right now

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
Millennials are the reason cars don't come with spare tires any more.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/oct/12/hoverboards-illegal-pavements-roads-scooters
So these 'hoverboards' have been found under laws to be illegal on pavements and roads in the UK.

quote:

In fact, Simon Benson of hoverboard distributor Ghetto Gadgets argues that the legal clarification could boost the profile of the gadgets. “If the authorities give any impression that the use of hoverboards in some circumstances is unlawful, then I expect sales to soar.

“Clearly customers need to take advice, but millennials are not going to take kindly to the authorities using a law that pre-dates the penny-farthing to tell them what they can or can’t do on the streets of Britain”.

Personally I hope they let them use the roads because I want video footage of them injuring themselves.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Here is a muslim who ran out of fucks to give

:drat:

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012

Radical Islam. :rock:

Somebody should sync that to Back to the Future.

Dean of Swing fucked around with this message at 14:07 on Oct 12, 2015

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
they really lowered the bar of what constitutes a hover board.

You know what a hover board is, I know what a hover board is...

Those are segways without the handles gotdammit

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

thathonkey posted:

Disposables are cheaper than the multi blade refills and they work perfectly.

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Lufiron posted:

Woah what? My wife buys from them to shave her legs, so far they keep loving up her order and comping her free months or whatever but I want in on this

http://lifehacker.com/5903771/forget-dollar-shave-clubbuy-the-same-high-quality-razors-for-a-third-of-the-price

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
Dorco razors are scrub tier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Obviously you're not a golfer.

thathonkey posted:

The only good shaving cream is this;

or just shave in the shower.

• Locked thread