Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GrizzlyCow
May 30, 2011

Ynglaur posted:

Speaking of Oblivion, is there any equivalent of STEP for either Oblivion or Morrowind? Just a nice set of fixes and graphical niceties in one place, and no additional content?

You could always try Knot's Morrowind Modding Guide and his Oblivion Modding Guide. They're a bit out of date, and the Morrowind Overhaul thingie Woolie Wool is probably going to do you a lot better than just manually installing everything anyway. You might want to also look at an user's STEP guide for Oblivion. I haven't checked it out, but it looks like what you want. testg serves as a G.E.M. resource page, showing you the more worthwhile mods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Praetorian Mage
Feb 16, 2008
Does Mod Organizer work well with Oblivion? I've heard conflicting reports.

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

GrizzlyCow posted:

You could always try Knot's Morrowind Modding Guide and his Oblivion Modding Guide. They're a bit out of date, and the Morrowind Overhaul thingie Woolie Wool is probably going to do you a lot better than just manually installing everything anyway. You might want to also look at an user's STEP guide for Oblivion. I haven't checked it out, but it looks like what you want. testg serves as a G.E.M. resource page, showing you the more worthwhile mods.

Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

One thing I think Skyrim lacks is intrinsic motivation for dungeon crawling. There are all sorts of quest hooks and collectathons and goals that involve going into dungeons, but very little reason to just walk into a dungeon because it's there, not if you've seen a reasonably broad selection of dungeons already. From what little I get to play of Morroblivion before running into horrible technical issues, Morrowind seems a bit better about it, but even its dungeons can be a bit repetitive and dull. For TES VI, I think they should endeavor to make every single dungeon worthwhile to visit just to see what's inside. Dungeons with interesting layouts and challenges, dungeons that have cool un-leveled items inside, dungeons with gimmicks, you should have a motivation to explore every dungeon you find, not because of a quest or objective leading you to the dungeon but because you're probably going to see or find something cool inside, or at least have a great time exploring.

I suppose Morrowloot could improve them, if it works with my other mods, if bashed patches don't break its leveled lists by stuffing them full of leveled items from those other mods, if I don't render all its additional items useless by warforging basic gear with PerMa to break the game. I have no confidence in any of those three things being true.

Here's an example, using my current stats and skills. I use Armor of Intrigue, which I've set in PaMa to be equivalent to scaled armor.

ArmorOfIntrigue Cuirass (basic)
143 armor rating
+30% fire/frost resist (leather matched set + Potential)

This is a good mid-game set of armor, something a higher level bandit would wear.

Glass Armor (basic)
163 armor rating
+20% spell absorption (glass matched set + Potential)

This is a great set of light armor.

Dragonscale armor (basic)
204 armor rating
No smithing bonuses (Dragon smithing perk not yet taken)

This is exceptional, and since I would have to make it, if I took the perk that allowed me to make it, I would have access to the set bonus as well

Warfored ArmorOfIntrigue Cuirass (Flawless) [my current armor]
202 armor rating (186 without tempering)
Four pieces of Warforged armor enables ALL of the matched set bonuses I've unlocked through smithing perks
+40% health/stamina regen (corundum matched set)
-10% spell cost (moonstone matched set)
-15% damage from automata and Falmer (Dwemer matched set)
+20% spell absorption (glass matched set)
+30% fire/frost resist (leather matched set)
+15% damage with orichalcum weapons (orichalcum matched set)
-10% damage from enemy bows and -20% from crossbows (steel matched set)
+10% magic resistance (ebony matched set)

This is just absurd.

And the same for weapons:

Ornate ebony sword
107 damage
15 weight

Dragonbone sword
116 damage
17 weight

Daedric sword
126 damage
16 weight

Warforged ornate ebony sword (Flawless) [my current weapon]
154 damage
9 weight
+30% crit damage
+10% reach
+20% attack speed
consumes no stamina for regular attacks

Woolie Wool fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Oct 12, 2015

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Praetorian Mage posted:

Does Mod Organizer work well with Oblivion? I've heard conflicting reports.

It does from my experience, you just need to be really careful if you want to load something huge like Better Cities.

Speaking of which, I went back to Oblivion and tried out the latest version of Better Cities. There's been some new NPCs and quests added along with the city changes, and oh my God there is some loving terrible voice work in it. Way worse than anything in Novajam's videos.

FutonForensic fucked around with this message at 00:33 on Oct 12, 2015

Chaltab
Feb 16, 2011

So shocked someone got me an avatar!
So I'm playing this Summerset Isle mod and I noticed this lake is having a texture problem. I'm not sure if this is a mod conflict or an issue with my graphical settings, but you can see how instead of tapering off the higher detail water just stops abruptly. Anybody know what might be causing it?

Edit: vv You mean the Skyrim.ini file?

Chaltab fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Oct 12, 2015

Dootman
Jun 15, 2000

fishbulb

Chaltab posted:

So I'm playing this Summerset Isle mod and I noticed this lake is having a texture problem. I'm not sure if this is a mod conflict or an issue with my graphical settings, but you can see how instead of tapering off the higher detail water just stops abruptly. Anybody know what might be causing it?

The game only loads so many world cells at any given time, so what you're seeing is the distant LOD texture for cells that aren't loaded. You can change a setting (ugridstoload I think it is) in the skyrim.ini file to increase the number of loaded cells, but it tends to make the game (even more) unstable.

Dootman fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Oct 12, 2015

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
What the hell is that weapon? Maybe my brain is loving with me, but that looks like a conjured sniper rifle or something to my eye lol

Chaltab
Feb 16, 2011

Smol posted:

What the hell is that weapon? Maybe my brain is loving with me, but that looks like a conjured sniper rifle or something to my eye lol
It's called a Harquebus, a sort of gun-shaped crossbow, from the 'Wheels of Lull' mod, with a lightning enchantment.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?

Woolie Wool posted:

One thing I think Skyrim lacks is intrinsic motivation for dungeon crawling. There are all sorts of quest hooks and collectathons and goals that involve going into dungeons, but very little reason to just walk into a dungeon because it's there, not if you've seen a reasonably broad selection of dungeons already.

Uh what? I think 75% of my time playing Skyrim is walking to some quest objective and never getting there because I decided to check out some random poo poo along the way. And I have hundreds of hours in it.

Edit: I mean everyone's different, I just personally can't really connect with this idea that Skyrim is not a game that draws you into checking out random dungeons.

GunnerJ fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Oct 12, 2015

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
75% of my time playing Skyrim is running around cities selling poo poo even though I already have more money than god

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

Eric the Mauve posted:

75% of my time playing Skyrim is running around cities selling poo poo even though I already have more money than god

Yeah pretty much. Especially if you grind/invest tons of SXP experience into smithing, you'll quickly outgear the leveled loot and nothing you pick up will be useful except to sell and buy your fifth house or whatever. In Morrowind there was always the chance that any dungeon you poke your head into could have something unique or even just something that is otherwise unattainable unless you wanted to raid a great house's vaults and incur 30 million bounty.

Woolie Wool fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Oct 12, 2015

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
That's where I think having something that adjusts the economy and provides you with some sort of gold sink helps the game not be as pointless, at least in regard to having some motivation for looting. Having more money than I know what to do with is annoying and I don't really like buying up all the real estate in Skyrim just to spend it, so I usually have things adjusted so I get very little for selling and everything is really expensive to buy, plus have mods that create some regular recurring costs that can also be adjusted. I use one of those better travel mods that lets you change how much it costs for carriage/boat trips so that's usually a big, regular expense since I don't fast travel otherwise. On top of that, when I "die" (don't like actually dying so it's some alternative to death thing) that's another big gold penalty. This time around I'm trying out some of those mods that let you hire NPCs for your smithing and enchanting, so that's another thing to need to earn money for. I also added one of the taxation mods this time just to have more ways to siphon off money on a regular basis. I also love that iNeed now lets your followers buy food, so I can put gold in their inventory and let them waste it lol.

That's a lot of work just to suck gold out of my pocket but it's a little more immersive than just regularly taking a big pile of money and dumping it into a barrel, and I find having to constantly struggle against poverty a fairly motivating reason to explore around and do stuff in the game.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

For about the past week, the whole nexus site has been nigh-inaccessible for anybody on AT&T internet (myself included) from around 6 PM to around 6 AM. It goes from working just fine one minute to grinding to an absolute halt the next, and stays that way all night. Pages take 5 minutes to load or don't load at all. I don't know what is going on but it's bad.

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

I'm not sure if it's possible in Skyrim's engine, but one idea for a recurring cost is to add Oblivion-style weapon degradation and require the player to pay a smith to repair damaged equipment. Whetstones/repair hammers would be able to improve condition of a truly trashed weapon, but they would have a strict limit to the maximum condition they can repair to. To truly make your sword good as new you're going to have to have a smith reforge it. And only certain people would be able to repair exotic weapons (i.e. only Eorlund could reforge a Skyforge steel blade), and at considerably greater expense than for common weapons. To actually use exotic weapons and armor constantly, you'll need to actually be able to afford to maintain them.

E: Always remember that while swords did get handed down from father to son, those same swords were often typically used a handful of times in an entire lifetime at most. A real sword used as heavily as the Dragonborn uses them would be ruined extremely quickly.

E2: Of course what sort of weapon you use would also matter as much as the material. If you have a steel arming sword, basically anyone could reforge it, you could walk into an Imperial camp, hand 500 septims to the camp blacksmith, and walk out with a shiny new steel sword made from your old one. If you have a steel katana, things will be a bit more complicated (I have to say getting rid of almost all the katanas was a good idea, lore-wise, for Skyrim, and it's annoying that all the good weapon mods bring them back in abundance. Who is making these things, for what sort of people, and why? Are they made for the Blades? They're all dead!). And daedric weapons could not be reforged by a smith at all, you'd need to perform a daedric ritual of some sort.

Woolie Wool fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Oct 12, 2015

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Morrowind is so good. Can't wait for openmw, the point in gaming where all of morrowind's flaws can be fixed.

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

Average Bear posted:

Morrowind is so good. Can't wait for openmw, the point in gaming where all of morrowind's flaws can be fixed.

They won't be, because Morrowind grognards won't let them be fixed.

YOU CAN'T TAKE AWAY MY DICE ROLLS, HITSCAN MELEE COMBAT IS FOR CONSOLE KIDDIES AND CASUALS
:goonsay:

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Oh for sure dude

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

The funny thing is that people say Morrowind is more "RPG like" and makes combat skill points more important, but Skyrim modders have already done it better. PerMa is definitely the best implementation of skill progression for melee combat I've seen in anything TES-related. One-handed weapon combat is extremely slow, choppy, and tiring at low skill (a power attack will take more than half your stamina and even regular swings will quickly wear a level 1 character out) and becomes faster and more fluid as you progress to the point where your character can rain blows on an enemy with lightning speed, and the way the perk tree works encourages you to pick a type of weapon and stick with it--are you a swordsman, an axeman, or do you bash heads in? I like the idea of a player character having undifferentiated potential at low levels and becoming more narrowly focused as the game progresses.

E: Not to mention the additional attacks and abilities unlocked with weapon perks, like, for a 1H swordsman, being able to do a sprinting lunge for a guaranteed crit at the risk of getting critted yourself if the enemy hits you during the lunge (I've had a couple of embarassing instant deaths from an enemy's power attack while attempting the critical charge), or being able to pre-empt an enemy's attack and knock him down, or to build momentum during a fight and strike faster and faster and faster as long as you keep the pressure up.

Woolie Wool fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Oct 12, 2015

Chaltab
Feb 16, 2011

Woolie Wool posted:

YOU CAN'T TAKE AWAY MY DICE ROLLS, HITSCAN MELEE COMBAT IS FOR CONSOLE KIDDIES AND CASUALS
Wait Morrowind uses dice rolls? No wonder I could never hit anything playing that game.

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
Do any of the follower tweak mods (or any mod at all) enable you to equip your steward or housecarl with better armor than what they come with? I'd like to beef up security at Lakeview Manor, but my steward/hc forget all about the nice ebony armor I give them once I ask them to stop following me.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Woolie Wool posted:

They won't be, because Morrowind grognards won't let them be fixed.

you seem angry

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Woolie Wool posted:

I'm not sure if it's possible in Skyrim's engine, but one idea for a recurring cost is to add Oblivion-style weapon degradation and require the player to pay a smith to repair damaged equipment. Whetstones/repair hammers would be able to improve condition of a truly trashed weapon, but they would have a strict limit to the maximum condition they can repair to. To truly make your sword good as new you're going to have to have a smith reforge it. And only certain people would be able to repair exotic weapons (i.e. only Eorlund could reforge a Skyforge steel blade), and at considerably greater expense than for common weapons. To actually use exotic weapons and armor constantly, you'll need to actually be able to afford to maintain them.

E: Always remember that while swords did get handed down from father to son, those same swords were often typically used a handful of times in an entire lifetime at most. A real sword used as heavily as the Dragonborn uses them would be ruined extremely quickly.

E2: Of course what sort of weapon you use would also matter as much as the material. If you have a steel arming sword, basically anyone could reforge it, you could walk into an Imperial camp, hand 500 septims to the camp blacksmith, and walk out with a shiny new steel sword made from your old one. If you have a steel katana, things will be a bit more complicated (I have to say getting rid of almost all the katanas was a good idea, lore-wise, for Skyrim, and it's annoying that all the good weapon mods bring them back in abundance. Who is making these things, for what sort of people, and why? Are they made for the Blades? They're all dead!). And daedric weapons could not be reforged by a smith at all, you'd need to perform a daedric ritual of some sort.

Well, there are mods that do equipment degradation. They do so by lowering the tempering bonus for the weapon, which I guess isn't exactly what you're looking for but is within the confines of what the game can currently so. Actually, Loot and Degradation seems to do some of what you're talking about already:

quote:

Degradation:

Tempered weapons and armor will now eventually degrade back to their original, untempered states upon use/hit. Continuously blocking with a weapon, using power attacks or bashing with a bow will significantly increase the rate at which the weapon degrades.
If a hit is blocked with a shield, your armor will be protected from degradation for that hit and instead, your shield may degrade. Getting hit by power attacks can significantly degrade armor.
The rate of degradation scales with material type. From least durable to most durable: Cloth, Wood, Fur, Leather, Iron, Steel, Elven, Bonemold, Falmer, Dwarven, Glass, Chitin, Orcish, Dragon, Ebony, Stalhrim, Daedric.
Widgets: icons that represent your equipment's health before degrading can be configured to display anywhere on your screen. Requires SkyUI.
Equipped gear has a chance to permanently break into pieces on use/hit. These pieces can be forged into materials at the smelter. The faster an item degrades, the more likely the item will break. The higher the temper quality, the less likely the item will break. Artifacts (unique items that already come enchanted) cannot break. Being under the effects of a Mage Armor spell will render armor/clothing immune to breaking. Disabled by default.
These features can also be enabled for followers.

Services:

To help with the degradation aspect, blacksmiths and fletchers will now temper your (non-artifact) items for a price. Blacksmiths are more expensive but can temper everything. Fletchers are cheaper but are limited to light armor, bows and one-handed weapons. Eorlund Graymane is the only blacksmith who can temper artifacts or other unique equipment. Orc blacksmiths are proficient in Orcish items, Baldor Iron-Shaper from Dragonborn is proficient in Stalhrim items. Being proficient with certain items means they are able to temper those items 1 level higher than their current skill level.
An Equipment Repair Kit is a portable item that will allow you to temper or degrade weapons and armor anywhere. Items improved using this kit will degrade faster than items improved at a grindstone, workbench or NPC. Once enabled, they can be crafted at a leather rack or purchased from blacksmiths.

As far as making special weapons more expensive to repair, that's a matter of changing their tempering recipe. And in the case of this mod, their rebuild-from-scraps recipe I guess. It says that "better" material equipment degrades slower, but it could just as plausibly take more to temper them back up.

I am not sure whether the game can handle, like, "anti-tempering," weapon grades that lower quality and require repair to bring them back to normal. But I am no expert.

ETA: This looks like it claims to do true degradation.

GunnerJ fucked around with this message at 12:47 on Oct 12, 2015

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Work has officially begun on the useless fat idiot son mod. I made all my custom meshes and textures. They're based on RS Kids resources, because they let people make other mods with their stuff, and it meant I could work with way more interesting clothing meshes than the default. I'm pretty happy with how his dorky outfit turned out. Here's a work in progress screenshot of "Rufus" as I've taken to calling him.

I've been building an elaborate witches' lair where he is held captive until the player intervenes. Making the actual follower is pretty easy compared to all the peripheral stuff...

Praetorian Mage
Feb 16, 2008

FutonForensic posted:

It does from my experience, you just need to be really careful if you want to load something huge like Better Cities.

Could you elaborate on that? I'm thinking of playing Oblivion again, and Better Cities was one of the mods I was interested in trying.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X

Rhix posted:

Do any of the follower tweak mods (or any mod at all) enable you to equip your steward or housecarl with better armor than what they come with? I'd like to beef up security at Lakeview Manor, but my steward/hc forget all about the nice ebony armor I give them once I ask them to stop following me.

You can use the console to force armor of your choice onto them, but it won't include the nice smithing/enchanting improvements you might have made. I'm not aware of any mods that do that specific thing.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Any recommendations for house mods that aren't Legacy of the Dragonborn and a significant gold sink? I'm looking for a mansion style house with minimal conflicts.

Legacy of the Dragonborn is cool, but not a huge fan that it adds Moonpath and whatnot integrated.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Heljarchen Farm?

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Gyshall posted:

Legacy of the Dragonborn is cool, but not a huge fan that it adds Moonpath and whatnot integrated.

It does? I don't think I would mind that (in as much as I could ignore it) if Moonpath didn't alter the architecture of the inn in Falkreath, which is a compatibility headache. Like if there were some patch that just made it so the relevant quest-giving NPCs were hanging out at the inn, sandboxing like any other NPC, that's be awesome.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

That's the one thing I never got about Moonpath.

Why the gently caress did they place the cart inside the inn?

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

Scyantific posted:

Ya know, for a second, I thought you were making that up. It sounds too dumb.

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

GunnerJ posted:

It does? I don't think I would mind that (in as much as I could ignore it) if Moonpath didn't alter the architecture of the inn in Falkreath, which is a compatibility headache. Like if there were some patch that just made it so the relevant quest-giving NPCs were hanging out at the inn, sandboxing like any other NPC, that's be awesome.

:stare:

OH. So THAT'S why there's weird texture overlapping with ET&C.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Praetorian Mage posted:

Could you elaborate on that? I'm thinking of playing Oblivion again, and Better Cities was one of the mods I was interested in trying.

I think the biggest thing is that there's several conflicts between Better Cities and Unique Landscapes, another popular overhaul. That's where you'll run into stuff like missing cells and game crashes unless you install compatibility patches and get your mod order properly sorted.

Other than that, just make sure you download all the dependencies the mods ask for. A lot of big Oblivion mods have their resources split up over multiple downloads, and won't work if you just download the first package using the default "Install with NMM" button.

Iretep
Nov 10, 2009
Is there any way to make similar clothes to the archmage robes? As in the enchantments, not the clothes themselves. The enchantment mods I found dont seem to allow all spell cost reduction enchantment like the archmage robe has.

Red Mundus
Oct 22, 2010

Scyantific posted:

IIRC, it used to be outside but to avoid cell conflicts or something they shoved it in the inn. I might have that confused with another mod though.

I know people get pissed when mods dump things in front of the Whiterun stables because a bunch of mods started doing that and it would mess things up constantly. Back when I was playing a year ago I had a 50/50 chance of crashing just looking at Whiterun because of that.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

GunnerJ posted:

Yup, I spent too much time digging through the ESP for LTODB and ended up going :stonk: after seeing how much it actually added and changed. I love the relic hunter aspect of it, hate the feature creep aspect of it.

I know my man Antistar is working on his sweet house mod Clockwork, but I'm really interested in something to hold me over until the.

What I want is:

- A giant castle/fortress
- Upgradable with all the bells and whistles
- No voice acting
- Vanilla assets

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.

Nerd Of Prey posted:

Work has officially begun on the useless fat idiot son mod. I made all my custom meshes and textures. They're based on RS Kids resources, because they let people make other mods with their stuff, and it meant I could work with way more interesting clothing meshes than the default. I'm pretty happy with how his dorky outfit turned out. Here's a work in progress screenshot of "Rufus" as I've taken to calling him.

I've been building an elaborate witches' lair where he is held captive until the player intervenes. Making the actual follower is pretty easy compared to all the peripheral stuff...

I am so glad this is getting actual work done on it instead of being a beautiful forum pipedream.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Scyantific posted:

Modding in 2012 was a very different world I guess.

NuclearPotato posted:

:stare:

OH. So THAT'S why there's weird texture overlapping with ET&C.

yyyyyep! Like I said, compatibility nightmare. Sucks because I think I'd want to try it out at least once. It was iirc the first "big" quest/new land mod, but maybe it sucks, idk.

Praetorian Mage
Feb 16, 2008

FutonForensic posted:

I think the biggest thing is that there's several conflicts between Better Cities and Unique Landscapes, another popular overhaul. That's where you'll run into stuff like missing cells and game crashes unless you install compatibility patches and get your mod order properly sorted.

Other than that, just make sure you download all the dependencies the mods ask for. A lot of big Oblivion mods have their resources split up over multiple downloads, and won't work if you just download the first package using the default "Install with NMM" button.

Thanks. That doesn't really sound like an MO issue so much as normal modding procedure. I always download manually anyway, so getting all the dependencies and such is something I'm used to.

However, now that I'm getting started, I've already noticed two big issues. The first is that scripted omod installers don't seem to work when installing a mod through MO. I've only tried it with Enhanced Hotkeys, but it's probably the same for any similar mod. The way to fix this is to install OBMM to the Oblivion directory, run it through MO, then install the mod in OBMM. That will put a bunch of stuff in your override folder, which you then right-click on and choose "Create mod".

The other issue is that MO can't install OBSE plugins properly. There appears to be no workaround for this; you have to install them manually.

Iretep posted:

Is there any way to make similar clothes to the archmage robes? As in the enchantments, not the clothes themselves. The enchantment mods I found dont seem to allow all spell cost reduction enchantment like the archmage robe has.

Well, you could use Transmogrification to copy the Archmage robe enchantment to whatever you want. If you want a "reduce all spell costs" enchantment that will scale with your skill, that's a bit trickier. There are a few mods that change Extra Effect to add more than two enchantments. I suppose you could use that to give a robe 5 enchantments to reduce all spell costs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
MO support for Oblivion seems dodgy at best. I've been using Bash, which is pretty much tried and true.

A bummer, to be sure, since MO is just a superior way of handling conflicts and the data directory, but it isn't the end of the world.

• Locked thread