Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Metapod posted:

Can someone explain to me how Freeman magically turned good

Devonta Freeman was always stupid good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FooF
Mar 26, 2010
:stat: What does dirt and a fossil have in common?

:wal: Well, I don't know. What?

:stat: They're both younger than the Colts starting lineup!

:wal: :stat: hohohohohohohohoooooooo

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Guys I think the woman wants to eat Tom Brady's rear end THEN have him fill her with his semen. Hope this clears it up.

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

pillsburysoldier posted:

Devonta Freeman was always stupid good.

amazing what can happen when your coach uses the playbook as something more than a coaster for his chocolate milk

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Goetta posted:

Guys I think the woman wants to eat Tom Brady's rear end THEN have him fill her with his semen. Hope this clears it up.

That's a dreadful mental image carried to hyperbole.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

sword_man.gif posted:

amazing what can happen when your coach uses the playbook as something more than a coaster for his chocolate milk

Seriously. I wanted Smith and company gone a long time before most, but holy poo poo what a difference competent coaches make! I'm so glad they held out for Quinn and got him. Hopefully Shanahan isn't a one and done HC candidate :ohdear:

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
:siren: Always get your projections from bing. They are very accurate...

The_Raven
Jul 2, 2004

Upon this a question arises: whether it be better to be loved than feared or feared than loved?
Well, so much for Hardy being ineffective... Of course, if he wasn't playing the Tackle Formerly Known As Nate Solder, and (as someone else noted) the Cowboys offense was on the field long enough for Belichick to make the necessary protection adjustments sooner in the half, if might have been less of a Brady beatdown early on.

Man, Dion Lewis is one shifty motherfucker. If he can keep from being snapped in two, he gives the Pats a lot of versatility on 3rd down.

Brandon Weeden is terrible, he makes the Cowboys totally one-dimensional. Anybody else they play will just load up like the Pats did and make him beat them with his arm, which isn't likely.

The_Raven
Jul 2, 2004

Upon this a question arises: whether it be better to be loved than feared or feared than loved?

Marshmallow Blue posted:

:wom:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Johnson got released, so the assumption is Luck's coming back. Under that circumstance, I can completely see 58% of people being dumb enough to forget a month ago when he was healthy and sucked.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

They must not have updated it since like 2009 / 2010 when Manning played for them.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

the colts beating the pats would be the best thing

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Blount Force Trauma 3.0

Marshmallow Blue fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Oct 12, 2015

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

the colts beating the pats would be the best thing

It would be hilarious in its own way but I'm hoping to see it end up 70-0 with Brady getting like 600 yds.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
Anyone who roots for Brady and/or the Patriots is sick filth

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Marshmallow Blue posted:

That's funny, I just read an article about how great Ping predictions are.

http://www.techinsider.io/how-microsoft-got-so-good-at-predicting-who-will-win-nfl-games-2015-10

Then you get to the end and find out Bing is .600 at picking NFL games. :what:

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Lessail posted:

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

NC-17 posted:

That's funny, I just read an article about how great Ping predictions are.

http://www.techinsider.io/how-microsoft-got-so-good-at-predicting-who-will-win-nfl-games-2015-10

Then you get to the end and find out Bing is .600 at picking NFL games. :what:

quote:

Bing Predicts is run by a team of about a half dozen people out of Microsoft's Redmond, Washington headquarters.

Bitter SEA Fans.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

The only chance the Colts have is if Luck comes back and just bombs td's in a shootout. The Colts DLine is much better against the run now, but Mathis is still the only pass rusher and easily double teamed. It will be endless 3rd down conversions on short passes to Edelman. One interesting thing will be if Geathers, a large safety drafted to cover guys like Gronk, gets in the game and does well.

I'll hold out hope that there is a trick game plan coming, but Pep and Pagano have never been able to do something like that.

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

One of my best friends worked on Bing and is a massive Pats homer.

Either way, his shame will be eternal.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.
It's Monday and the Seahawks, Colin Kaepernick and Eli Bullshit Manning can still go gently caress themselves.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Chromatic posted:

Especially since Avant was wide open for a huge gain in that first gif and the 2nd was just a terrible throw. He just straight up locks in on a target and doesn't go through the progressiony stuff that decent QBs do.

Alex Smith without his security blanket(JC) is going to be a quite a show I think. I'm actually somewhat looking forward to the fireworks.

It's going to be horrendous. The silver lining is that everyone will see how right I was about Smith :(

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

The_Raven posted:

Well, so much for Hardy being ineffective... Of course, if he wasn't playing the Tackle Formerly Known As Nate Solder, and (as someone else noted) the Cowboys offense was on the field long enough for Belichick to make the necessary protection adjustments sooner in the half, if might have been less of a Brady beatdown early on.

Man, Dion Lewis is one shifty motherfucker. If he can keep from being snapped in two, he gives the Pats a lot of versatility on 3rd down.

Brandon Weeden is terrible, he makes the Cowboys totally one-dimensional. Anybody else they play will just load up like the Pats did and make him beat them with his arm, which isn't likely.

Lol pats fans now blaming how bad their protection is on how good the other parts of their team are.

Jesus Christ you don't need halftime to tell someone to chip the defensive end. It's not like every other player on offense isn't intentionally running into defenders.

The_Raven
Jul 2, 2004

FizFashizzle posted:

Lol pats fans now blaming how bad their protection is on how good the other parts of their team are.

Jesus Christ you don't need halftime to tell someone to chip the defensive end. It's not like every other player on offense isn't intentionally running into defenders.

herp derp PATS FANS, amirite? :bravo:

Oh, and just so we're on the same page, is "PICK PLAY" the waaaahmbulance phrase-that-pays this season? Just updating my "who I can ignore" list.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

The_Raven posted:

Oh, and just so we're on the same page, is "PICK PLAY" the waaaahmbulance phrase-that-pays this season? Just updating my "who I can ignore" list.

What the gently caress is this poo poo

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich

The_Raven posted:

Not then... but now? :jerkbag:

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
Andrew luck played poorly in 3 games while hurt. Therefore, he will continue to suck after having healed.
- literally people on this forum

Hasselbeck should totally start though

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

The_Raven posted:

loving hell, man, I think I just updated my "who I can ignore list"

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Lessail posted:

Can confirm

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

The_Raven posted:

go ahead and put me on that list, if you please

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

spirit-quoting the same guy that everyone else is to say good guess, but the phrase that pays is actually "herp derp _____ amirite" followed by a very Funny emote

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
heh....welcome to my ignore list, trolls :twisted:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The_Raven posted:

Updated mine so you can update yours

Funky Bunkbed
Jul 27, 2007
You are now.

Goetta posted:

What the gently caress is this poo poo

Word-for-word what I said out loud when I read that post, nice

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Somebody asked earlier in the thread..

Broncos D: 3 TDs, 7 Ints
Peyton Manning: 6 TDs, 7 Ints

Free Brock

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax

The_Raven posted:

Please post nevermore.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.
Patriots fans have a complex now that their team has been caught cheating so much.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
It's pretty obvious that Denver's offense is planning for the post Manning era

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

The_Raven posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Rad Valtar posted:

Patriots fans have a complex now that their team has been caught cheating so much.

Imagine how they'll be if the team goes undefeated and loses in the Super Bowl again

A season with a team going 18-1 for the second time ever, and a team going 0-16 for the second time ever

• Locked thread