Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007

Paladinus posted:

Now this is equal opportunity mockery I can support.

Bro I know you don't have any reason to understand American politics but being a woman in the GOP is literally a crazy thing to do. Not about misogyny.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Paladinus posted:

Now this is equal opportunity mockery I can support.

I don't know. It was better when it was goons making fun of only women.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Trainmonk posted:

Bro I know you don't have any reason to understand American politics but being a woman in the GOP is literally a crazy thing to do. Not about misogyny.

"Bro, a woman who doesn't agree with me is either insane or stupid. Not about misogyny."

lol, what a dipshit.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Lollin at the People that don't get that The GOP is Anti-woman's rights.

They're pro women, but only if they do what they want.

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007

blarzgh posted:

"Bro, a woman who doesn't agree with me is either insane or stupid. Not about misogyny."

lol, what a dipshit.

Sorry you don't get it.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Trainmonk posted:

Sorry you don't get it.

I must be a woman who can't think for herself; come save me, Senpai!

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007

blarzgh posted:

I must be a woman who can't think for herself; come save me, Senpai!

How many more anime terms should I be using to compete with this poo poo. I feel like I'm losing an argument here!!!

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

blarzgh posted:

"Haha, yeah, what a bunch of jerks assuming they alone know what's good for me. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go vote for a person who wants to force me to have rape babies even if the childbirth process is going to literally end my life."

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Not that any of y'all are wrong but you're just replying to his bait now.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

My Butt is Hurt and I Must Post

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

There was so much make-up on some of those crazy ladies you couldn't even see their real skin anymore.

Sad state of affairs. :(

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Picnic Princess posted:

There was so much make-up on some of those crazy ladies you couldn't even see their real skin anymore.

Sad state of affairs. :(

Well yeah, they don't want the scales to be visible.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Kaizoku posted:

Well yeah, they don't want the scales to be visible.

:eyepop:

It all makes perfect sense now, thanks Kaizoku

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

dpack_1 posted:

Ha - ha, very funny, but come on, what is that thing already!?

A common brushtailed possum.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Bitches be crazy is the simplest and most accurate reasoning.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
it's funny how pyf threads melt down over republicans and the rich constantly, it's such a poor thing to do

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

ArtIsResistance posted:

it's funny how pyf threads melt down over republicans and the rich constantly, it's such a poor thing to do

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

gently caress, thought this was the meme thread

e:

KoRMaK has a new favorite as of 16:49 on Oct 13, 2015

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

KoRMaK posted:

The meme thread has pictures.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

you're righjt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPYX0Ypv8DU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Wanna make myself a Limmy Lemmy right now

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

KoRMaK posted:

e:

Why the gently caress would you not put a memory card or something then? Why a 64 controller?

budgieinspector
Mar 24, 2006

According to my research,
these would appear to be
Budgerigars.

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe

Choco1980 posted:

What island is this so I can never ever go there? Seriously, it's really easy for crabs to get to "creepy looking" size. And that size is like, bigger than the palm of your hand. These things are several magnitudes larger.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

So what I'm hearing is you need to be crazy or a crab to be into politics?

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Lotish posted:

So what I'm hearing is you need to be crazy or a crab to be into politics?

You forgot rich. You have to be rich, first and foremost to get into politics.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Ozz81 posted:

That and her face looks like she either just had a stroke or used too much Botox

Hey, if your party constantly openly criticized your gender's ability to govern based on your looks you might botox OD too!

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

blarzgh posted:

lol, what a dipshit.

Actually it's more "Bro, a woman who supports policies that are openly hostile to her entire gender is either insane or stupid."

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
It's the same with black republicans. Or low-income republicans. Or immigrant republicans. Or republicans who can't afford healthcare. Or young republicans.

Pretty much anyone who isn't a rich old white man.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

13Pandora13 posted:

Hey, if your party constantly openly criticized your gender's ability to govern based on your looks you might botox OD too!

Botox alas, does not affect your judgement. It's mostly prescription narcotics that make Republican Woman Face. Imagine being Laura Bush and you'd want to crawl into a bottle of Xanax too.

Daktari
May 30, 2006

As men in rage strike those that wish them best,

I've no idea who is the most scary looking here

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
The answer is their love child later in the year.

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

Daktari posted:

I've no idea who is the most scary looking here

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Alter Ego posted:

Ha ha look, we need to be in charge because women, minorities, and poor people who don't agree with us can't think for themselves."

Elfface posted:

Ha ha look, we need to be in charge because women, minorities, and poor people who don't agree with us can't think for themselves. "

Rich White Men, all of history posted:

Ha ha look, we need to be in charge because women, minorities, and poor people who don't agree with us can't think for themselves. "

WillOfTheGods
May 30, 2011
Proclaiming that women are immune from criticism isn't a very feminist attitude either.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
Also, "Let's do that thing we accuse Fox News of doing and pretend we aren't."

Also also,"What can I say to this demographic to make them like me, and how can I blame the opposition for not doing the stupid poo poo I promised these people I would do so they still like me and continue funding me?" cougheverypoliticianevercough

Also also also "I believe in your right to choose, until you make a choice I disagree with, then you are an idiot".

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

WillOfTheGods posted:

Proclaiming that women are immune from criticism isn't a very feminist attitude either.

Saying that someone is wrong because they are not only wrong, but also stupid is not criticism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc
Othering is the root cause of most of the world's problems, and if you make up reasons why it doesn't count when it's people you don't like you're a horrible individual.

SO PROCLAIM I IN THIS, THE FUNNY PICTURES THREAD

• Locked thread