Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

SHUPS 4 DETH posted:

It takes a lot more talent to sing a capella than she has. Also star spangled banner is hard as gently caress to sing but no one thinks so because it's so simple

The tune is from a British drinking song that was supposed to only be singable while completely sober, if I remember the backstory that every other RSF poster probably knows correctly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tercio
Jan 30, 2003

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Okay, I'm not getting a live stream, cnngo cuts just before the thing actually starts. What's a stream that actually works?

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
where are the big egg chairs so that obama, bill, al gore, etc. can listen to the debates and then hit a button and dramatically spin around when one of the candidates says we need better healthcare

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

The Ninth Layer posted:

Commercial break to buy themselves some time to get Biden on

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Okay, I'm not getting a live stream, cnngo cuts just before the thing actually starts. What's a stream that actually works?

cnn.com is working for me :shrug:

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
They should have had pitbull saying yeah and uh-uh to that national anthem to appeal to younger voters.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
It's sponsored by a rail company, are we sure Biden won't show?

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich
My stream is working fine, but I need another beer before this poo poo comes back.

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Boon posted:

How the gently caress was it not Lincoln Chaffee?

Because I saw Chafee at the New Hampshire Democratic convention. Webb didn't show up there, all the rest did. Even lessig

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Tatum Girlparts posted:

To be fair she's a short lady and surrounded by tall dudes, trying to 'counter' that with clothes would look petty.

Oh my god I forgot.

Come on Don bust it out!

But like half her legs are hidden by her jacket. I mean it's not Sky Admiral Bachmann level bad debate wear but a proper suit would look way better on her.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
These special effects look so fake. Like I'll believe the F35 can actually fly?

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

SHUPS 4 DETH posted:

It takes a lot more talent to sing a capella than she has. Also star spangled banner is hard as gently caress to sing but no one thinks so because it's so simple

that guy that sings the national anthem at chicago blackhawks games should sing the anthem at everything because that guy fuckin owns at singing the national anthem

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

this one was just posted and works for me while cnngo shits itself

http://www.hulkusc.com/democratic-debate-live-stream-presidential-election-2016/

granted you have to see commercials so it's not really worth it

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here
The national anthem is a terrible poem that was awkwardly shoved into a lame British song in 1815. No one sings it well bc it's awful

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Stream back up....? Tough to tell since it's just the commercial splash screen.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Yoshifan823 posted:

It's sponsored by a rail company, are we sure Biden won't show?

Elect me for president

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CD_RNXfjEA

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

SHUPS 4 DETH posted:

beautiful nasheed

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that
Putin is not feeling too nervous or scared. #DemDebate -Donald Trump

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Is Chaffee not wearing a flag pin? I might have to vote for him now due to a vow I made some time ago. :(

El Ste
Aug 22, 2010

Jesus gently caress, the whole political theater thing is so cringeworthy.

It's an american idol looking stage with cheryl crow opening with the national anthem punctuated by NFL-level commercial interruption.

This is bad and America should feel bad.

edit: this post sponsored by facebook

Leonard Ghostal
Apr 26, 2006
CNN gonna play 2.5 hours of ads lol

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Demonachizer posted:

Is Chaffee not wearing a flag pin? I might have to vote for him now due to a vow I made some time ago. :(

you've come up with the only reason to vote for him

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
it's enrico palazzo!

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

The Demonratic Party

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Youth Decay posted:

But like half her legs are hidden by her jacket. I mean it's not Sky Admiral Bachmann level bad debate wear but a proper suit would look way better on her.

Yea I only now noticed that, yea that's not a great choice.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

Demonachizer posted:

Was it to a dying friend? A friend dying of flag pin wounds?

If not I wouldn't sweat it.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

that national anthem was no meat loaf singing america the beautiful

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
The Wynn? Oh holy poo poo.....

HAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAH!

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
I probably have a drinking problem when I heard the commercial and assumed it was for Dewer's. :smith:

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

The CNN online stream loving sucks.

soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

Well, I was planning on watching the debate, but Sling seems to be making GBS threads the bed. Sound like things aren't much better on CNN's site, either. Wish I could figure out a better way to see this.

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

Leonard Ghostal posted:

CNN gonna play 2.5 hours of ads lol

they're biden time

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
The lack of energy and enthusiasm is palpable. Good luck beating Trump with one of these lame stiffs.

Your days of beating the GOP on the strength of the stupid vote are over. Now that the rubes have had a few servings of Trump, they're going to spit this boring garbage out.

That sweet, sweet high school drop out and below poverty line vote will finally be ours.

But please, spend the next 2 hours trying to keep them in line by regaling them with exciting arguments about evil keystone pipelines and an alleged GOP plot to take away your ortho cyclen.

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
gently caress you don lemon

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Yea I only now noticed that, yea that's not a great choice.

won't they be behind a podium anyway

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Don Lemon is a little person.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Bryter posted:

they're biden time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I'll vote for whichever candidate shoves CNN into a fire.

• Locked thread