Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I like Jim Webb :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

If you guys want the dullest and most repugnant burns, huckabee is live tweeting the debate https://twitter.com/govmikehuckabee/

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Jim Webb is so goddamn whiny. :frogout:

scaterry
Sep 12, 2012
Webb is the Jerry of this debate

Mavric
Dec 14, 2006

I said "this is going to be the most significant televisual event since Quantum Leap." And I do not say that lightly.
You agreed to be a side show, shut up!

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
My dad died so I voted wrong lol

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Plinkey posted:

Straight Whiskey sitting in a hotel room.

Jack the Sipper and a Flavor-Ice pop

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Shakenbaker posted:

Ahahaha Cooper is going to devour Webb.

he can unhinge his jaw like a boa constrictor

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

My dead dad ate my homework

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
Shut up Webb

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
LOL CHAFFEE the worst loving thing

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Poor Webb. :(

Doctor Candiru
Dec 23, 2004
Umbrella Monkey Sand
Webb did actually propose that windfall tax.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lol, yaffie

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Chaffe going with the classic 'it was my first day' defense

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers
hahahhhaahh o gently caress oh gently caress chafee

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
ahahahah this guy is literally admitting to not knowing what he was doing

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lmaoooo

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

lmao chafee turn left

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

"It was my FIRST DAY!"

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe
B-B-B-UT MY TIME

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!gently caress YOU WEBB!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx
SHUT UP, WEBBSLEY

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

holy poo poo Chafee what are you doing

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!
WEBB SHUT THE gently caress UP ALREADY YOU"RE TRYING TO REINVENT TAXES.

TAXES.

THE SIMPLE loving CONCEPT OF TAXES.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I JUST ARRIVED I JUST ARRIVED I JUST ARRIVED

All-Beef Patricide
Dec 9, 2003
And with that a presidential campaign is dead

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

:lol: Chaffee, I didn't know what I was doing yet.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
"i didnt know what i was doing" - a presidential candidate

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

Logikv9 posted:

shut the gently caress webb

One more time for good measure

Logikv9 posted:

Logikv9 posted:

Jeezus IT WAS MY FIRST VOTE

gently caress THIS GUY

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Dead dads can't melt bad votes.

DutchDupe
Dec 25, 2013

How does the kitty cat go?

...meow?

Very gooood.
Chafee - "My dad died Idk"

Turnquiet
Oct 24, 2002

My friend is an eloquent speaker.

Nice it was my first day defense from chafee

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
:lol: my dad had died :qq:

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

It was my first day!

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

RIP Chafee

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
oh chafee, never say "you're being a little rough"

Bwee
Jul 1, 2005
oh drat there's chafee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!gently caress YOU CHAFFEE!

• Locked thread