Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Worthleast
Nov 25, 2012

Possibly the only speedboat jumps I've planned

Those are pretty good last words from Ysengrin. Not a bad way to go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Worthleast posted:

Those are pretty good last words from Ysengrin. Not a bad way to go.

He's mythic, if it works like how Coyote thinks it does shouldn't he be back fairly quickly?

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL
Come one column of fire. Come on column of fire! I'm not sure what Smitty thinks holding his arm out is going to do for rabbit boy if things really do go south. Not that there's any real risk of things going that poorly in this comic.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Josef bugman posted:

He's mythic, if it works like how Coyote thinks it does shouldn't he be back fairly quickly?

I don't think that's how it's supposed to work. The human imagination can conceive of a dead god, after all.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

BravestOfTheLamps fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Dec 1, 2016

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters

Dr Subterfuge posted:

Come one column of fire. Come on column of fire! I'm not sure what Smitty thinks holding his arm out is going to do for rabbit boy if things really do go south. Not that there's any real risk of things going that poorly in this comic.

Smitty is lucky enough that he'll come out smelling like roses one way or another. He's trying to shield rabbit boy with his luck :v:

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."
Hm, is there anything Anthony could do to win back our approval so quickly as this?

Destroy Boxbot, maybe? That wouldn't be so terrible.

/me envisions a funny scene where Anthony talks to Jeanne and her rage is forced to relent when faced with his impregnable emotions-proof shield.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Wolfdad knows his mind is going and he's losing himself, this is his suicide by fire elemental while performing a good deed as his last :3:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Rand Brittain posted:

Hm, is there anything Anthony could do to win back our approval so quickly as this?

Destroy Boxbot, maybe? That wouldn't be so terrible.

/me envisions a funny scene where Anthony talks to Jeanne and her rage is forced to relent when faced with his impregnable emotions-proof shield.

"Remove that scowl from your face young lady. If you have been in this ravine for 200 years that means 200 years of missing coursework. Unacceptable. Swords are not appropriate academic equipment"

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Malpais Legate posted:

I mean Broken Dad tried to kill her too.

No, he didn't.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Rand Brittain posted:

Ysengrin never lost my approval. He's always been a well-meaning character with problems and questionable advice who clearly loves Annie dearly. And he's literally got The Devil eating parts of his mind to justify his freakouts. Not that I'm about to start wearing a shirt saying he did nothing wrong like some of Tony's fans, but he's remained fairly consistent in recent memory.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.

Blackheart posted:

No, he didn't.

He did, he just didn't know! He was tricked into trying!

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Anthony didn't try to kill Annie, he tried to contact Surma. He found out after the fact that he was tricked and deceived and that he could have killed Annie with that stunt, but that's not the same thing as "trying to kill Annie". No mens rea here.

BravestOfTheLamps posted:

"It's actually manslaughter, not murder."

And that's a pretty big difference in court.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

GlyphGryph posted:

He did, he just didn't know! He was tricked into trying!

Anthony Carver has never tried to kill Antimony. We just went through this.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Demiurge4 posted:

Wolfdad knows his mind is going and he's losing himself, this is his suicide by fire elemental while performing a good deed as his last :3:

shut up shut up shut up! :(

Half because I love Ysengrin, half because how the gently caress do you think Annie's going to feel after she kills him in a burst of uncontrollable fire-rage?

:cry:

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

WolfDad really is Best Dad.

PubicMice
Feb 14, 2012

looking for information on posts

Cat Mattress posted:

And that's a pretty big difference in court.

And Ysengrin's mind is in more pieces than Annie's blinker stone. This, too, makes a pretty big difference in court.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr
Gee thanks for the armchair dogbed psychology, Not Dad.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

lllllllllllllllllll
Feb 28, 2010

Now the scene's lighting is perfect!
I was playing around with Gimp and got carried away a little. Oh well. (up for grabs)

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It
Best avs are always the ones staring at posts

E: always

Jackard fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Oct 14, 2015

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I agree.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

lllllllllllllllllll posted:

I was playing around with Gimp and got carried away a little. Oh well. (up for grabs)

I like to think that this is a narrative-free page of the comic. What story is it telling?

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Pistol_Pete posted:

I like to think that this is a narrative-free page of the comic. What story is it telling?

Annie is shocked because Coyote is tripping balls after eating some super mushrooms. Tony starts crying when he sees a cock at a formal meeting.

Annie can't believe this poo poo. Time to get drunk! Oops drank too much, now she's seeing double. Renard is too damned cute for Tony, and Parley's pissed she has to clean up this mess.

Dodgeball
Sep 24, 2003

Oh no! Dodgeball is really scary!
EDIT: Oops.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

lllllllllllllllllll posted:

Kinda looks like Renard is letting one rip, here

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

Okay, what's the caption for this one?

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?

Zenzirouj posted:

I don't think she's going to have much of a reaction other than being kinda sad. The shoved-down dadfeelings are probably stronger than the attachment to the blinker, so this doesn't override them. There have been lots of times where we think "oh man, this is it, next page Annie's finally gonna go super saiyan" but then things pretty much always immediately settle down.

Splicer posted:

The blinker was keeping the fire out. She's about to be hit by weeks of pent up dad rage.

MikeJF posted:

Oh yeah, I forgot it was essential to it, apparently. Huh, this'll be interesting.

Shows how much I know, she's clearly powering up. A kaio ken, at minimum.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

AfroSquirrel posted:

Set your soul on fire.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Red, I feel my soul on fire. Black, my world if she's not there.

Arianya
Nov 3, 2009

AfroSquirrel posted:

Firey Redhead

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

AfroSquirrel posted:

AGAINST MY WILL
I STAND BESIDE
MY OWN REFLECTION

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
Odd Future Wolfdad Killed Them All

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」
The only thing I kept thinking of while starting at today's comic was: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XpImo80neo

Lunar Suite
Jun 5, 2011

If you love a flower which happens to be on a star, it is sweet at night to gaze at the sky. All the stars are a riot of flowers.

AfroSquirrel posted:

Azarath Metrion Boxbot

TenWren
Jan 22, 2012

Jackard posted:

AGAINST MY WILL
I STAND BESIDE
MY OWN REFLECTION

Gonna have to second this one.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Any lyrics about self-reflection that aren't from Mulan are the wrong choice

GENUINE CAT HERDER
Jan 2, 2004

Wedge Regret

AfroSquirrel posted:

Different version I did before..though I really like Jackard's suggestion.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

AfroSquirrel posted:

Hey whatcha doing? Who's that guy? What's he doing? Is this like pokemon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

Any lyrics about self-reflection that aren't from Mulan are the wrong choice
Pfft. Pffffffffff. pff