Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DaNzA
Sep 11, 2001

:D
Grimey Drawer
and they purposely put the wire on the bottom of the mouse so people can't use the mouse as a wired thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

DaNzA posted:

and they purposely put the wire on the bottom of the mouse so people can't use the mouse as a wired thing

the mouse arcs over on the top so there's very little room to put it without sacrificing the touch area

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

DaNzA posted:

it actively does not work if it's plugged in, but only requires a couple of minutes of charge time to function for an entire work day

the keyboard works without bluetooth if you connect it via the lightning cable

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

its a really good kb

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

like it just works. connects seamlessly, types seamlessly, feels great under the hands and takes up no space. super portable. u can do real work on the go. amazing. revolutionary.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

DaNzA posted:

love dat freedom

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy

triple sulk posted:

like it just works. connects seamlessly, types seamlessly, feels great under the hands and takes up no space. super portable. u can do real work on the go. amazing. revolutionary.

it's a loving keyboard, my wireless logitech kb does that.

DaNzA
Sep 11, 2001

Grimey Drawer
the latest jailbreak for 9.0.2 is out and you can finally have as much freedom as android

weirdly enough you need to disable find my iphone, disable touchid/password lock
and then it installs a random app and an app named WWDC while the app ask you for permission to access your photos
in the end only the extra cydia icon is left on the springboard

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy

DaNzA posted:

the latest jailbreak for 9.0.2 is out and you can finally have as much freedom as android

weirdly enough you need to disable find my iphone, disable touchid/password lock
and then it installs a random app and an app named WWDC while the app ask you for permission to access your photos
in the end only the extra cydia icon is left on the springboard

World wide developers conference?

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

so you can only upgrade ram on 13" mbp non retina and Mac pros now right?

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
I don't think you can upgrade ram on any macs.

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy
if you're willing to void your warranty i'm sure you could replace the ram yourself

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

i upgraded my ram on my 2013 non retina iMac

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Dodoman posted:

but is it insanely thin and light?

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
thin keyboards mean bad keys most of the time

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

good thing it doesnt apply to this one then

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
the laptop keyboards apple has been shipping w/ its imacs for the last few years are the worst ever.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

well good news for you that these ones are different and fantastic

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

mmm yeah look at that. its like the ghost of steve is helping you type. glorious. amazing.

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

a picture that bad was probably taken by an iphone

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE
Aug 1, 2004

whoa, what just happened here?

College Slice

power botton posted:

a picture that bad was probably taken by an iphone

ahahjahahah people are so salty over that dxomark report

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy
the up/down keys are triggering me

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

triple sulk posted:

it probably has multimedia keys that work properly in no OS and all the buttons are gross and sqishy

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

it doesn't look different

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

IT IS HARAAM TO SEND SMILEY FACES THROUGH THE INTERNET
i liked the old baby arrows

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

Dodoman posted:

nice android-style response

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

just download some ram if you want more, idiots

DaNzA
Sep 11, 2001

Grimey Drawer

broken clock opsec posted:

ahahjahahah people are so salty over that dxomark report

there really isn't any need to be, they compared the non OIS 6s when they should've used the 6S plus as most of other phones have IS which decreases the ISO used and result in better texture/noise

also dxo mark has been known to be kinda shady with their camera or lens reviews

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy

triple sulk posted:

gently caress yeah, gis a logitech k360

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

those things are horrific to type on. the apple ones are much better

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy
i can extend that logic and say any mechanical keyboard is better than the apple keyboard

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

mechanical keyboard > apple keyboard > any other keyboard > offbrand apple keyboard knockoffs like the logitech k360

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

DaNzA posted:

there really isn't any need to be, they compared the non OIS 6s when they should've used the 6S plus as most of other phones have IS which decreases the ISO used and result in better texture/noise

also dxo mark has been known to be kinda shady with their camera or lens reviews

you sound mad that android has won again

open always wins

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

holy poo poo

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE
Aug 1, 2004

whoa, what just happened here?

College Slice

DaNzA posted:

its u

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

poty posted:

holy poo poo

that was my reaction too op. its great.

DaNzA
Sep 11, 2001

Grimey Drawer

carry on then posted:

you sound mad that android has won again

open always wins
eh, the Galaxy s6 a while ago already has better camera than the iPhone 6 Plus and same as the Xperia stuff since they are made by Sony after all

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

DaNzA posted:

eh, the Galaxy s6 a while ago already has better camera than the iPhone 6 Plus and same as the Xperia stuff since they are made by Sony after all

yes, but then apple failed to gain even a single point against the android phones

truly a poor showing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy
if the multitude of ads in the dubai international arrivals terminal are to be believed the ihpone produces classy photos for use in art galleries and art installations.

• Locked thread