Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

I can't believe Trump is hosting SNL. If he does a Jeb! impression, I will unironically become a Republican and vote for Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe
If you haven't looked at the internals of that Economist/Yougov poll they are hilariously bleak for Jeb!

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Rocks posted:

I can't believe Trump is hosting SNL.

Isn't this gonna play hell with the Equal Time Rule?

Trump's gonna be on national TV for ~40-50 minutes in a non-news capacity.

Can't wait to see Jindal's comedy hour.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Patter Song posted:

If you haven't looked at the internals of that Economist/Yougov poll they are hilariously bleak for Jeb!

Polls This Far Out Do Not Matter®

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Rocks posted:

I can't believe Trump is hosting SNL. If he does a Jeb! impression, I will unironically become a Republican and vote for Trump.

i want trump to play trump and bobby moynahan to play jeb!

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Aliquid posted:

i want trump to play trump and bobby moynahan to play jeb!

I want Moynihan to play Trump and Trump to play Jeb because really, we deserve to see Trump's impression of Jeb while someone else pretends to play Trump.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

:iceburn:

Am I supposed to know who Betty Browers is?

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!

DOOP posted:

she's been a parody conservative christian for years now
http://www.bettybowers.com/

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

DOOP posted:

no but I googled her and this thing is on the right side panel for famous people

Deven Green is a Canadian comedian, performer, and musician. Green is known for her video comedy parodies, including her performance as the satirical character Mrs. Betty Bowers, "America's Best Christian."

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

FIRST TIME posted:

This classic mainstay of the poli-toons thread seems appropriate.

Oh poo poo that's loving perfect

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Abner Cadaver II posted:

she's been a parody conservative christian for years now
http://www.bettybowers.com/

Yeah I was gonna say, I haven't been to that website in years. I love it and I'm glad to know it's still churning out some funny faux evangelical bullshit.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Trump originally wanted the "embarrassing music" to be Hava Nagila played on a calliope, xylophone and harmonica

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Malloreon posted:

Isn't this gonna play hell with the Equal Time Rule?

Trump's gonna be on national TV for ~40-50 minutes in a non-news capacity.

Can't wait to see Jindal's comedy hour.

Has anyone ever been tried under the equal time rule? Has the FCC or the FEC ever taken anyone to task? Does anyone care?
If the feds have given up prosecuting blatant campaign finance violations due to lack of teeth, then there is no chance of Trump/NBC being prosecuted for doing a few Justin Bieber dick jokes with Kate McKinnon.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

This is pretty bad

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Jewel Repetition posted:

Trump originally wanted the "embarrassing music" to be Hava Nagila played on a calliope, xylophone and harmonica

lol

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

Even if he wasn't out, Milwaukee hates Scott Walker. My friend lives on his block and every one of his neighbors has Feingold, Hillary, or Bernie signs in their yard. They keep a squad car parked across from his house at all times because he's terrified of vandalism.

So his neighbors hate him on a personal level? Is there a story behind that?

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Rand continues campaigning in his own way

I can't believe that's an actual quote

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Phlegmish posted:

So his neighbors hate him on a personal level? Is there a story behind that?

He is a terrible person/politician who is fighting hard so that wisconsin's teachers won't make money or have rights, all so he can look cool for his elephant friends

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Montasque posted:

New YOUGOV Poll:
What's happened to Jeb Bush?

Trump: 28
Carson: 18
Rubio: 11
Fiorina: 9
Cruz: 8
Bush: 7

Bush has the worst favorables.

Is this the first national poll to have him in 6th? If so, not good for him.

Jeb-related: has there any serious analysis of the Jeb healthcare proposal yesterday? All I can find is the AEI's.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Jeb still neck-and-neck with Rubio in predictions: http://www.predictwise.com/politics/2016repnomination

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

It makes me laugh that the CNN South Carolina poll has Jeb at 6% and Lindsay loving Graham at 5%

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

William Bear posted:

Jeb-related: has there any serious analysis of the Jeb healthcare proposal yesterday? All I can find is the AEI's.

Typically serious analysis is dedicated to the proposals of viable candidates.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Rocks posted:

It makes me laugh that the CNN South Carolina poll has Jeb at 6% and Lindsay loving Graham at 5%

I was really surprised Huck polled a touch higher in Nevada than SC.

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

i love how they just can't wrap their heads around the supreme court being "unelected" when it comes to something like gay marriage, but when the SC was vomiting up the citizens united load from satan's septic cock, none of these assholes were making a peep about the judges being "unelected"

i would love for their bitching and grandstanding to actually create the scenario they claim to fear. oh, you feel like having terrible conservative opinions is illegal? well, now it is, get your rear end to the gulag comrade

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Its going to be Rubio and I can't wait for the Rubio/Hillary debates

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

William Bear posted:

Kevin Drum took a look at it: http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2015/10/jebs-health-care-plan-more-detail-it-probably-wouldnt-accomplish-much

Usual right-wing non-solutions, lotsa "market" fairy dust, lacking key details. Pretty much what you'd expect.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Bathe in the Huckabee racism

Because Holy poo poo

quote:

“Political correctness has run amok in this country! Last night during the ‪#‎DemDebate‬ I said, ‘I trust Bernie Sanders with my tax dollars like I trust a North Korean chef with my Labrador.’ Now the liberal media is attacking me. Leave it to liberals to ignore injustices and atrocities of a totalitarian nation on human beings and put more importance on a nation’s diet which includes grass clippings and canines. Facts: North Koreans eat dog and Bernie Sanders wants to spend 18 trillion dollars of your money. What’s so hard to understand? Poor liberals, no sense of humor and no sense of reality.”

https://m.facebook.com/mikehuckabee/posts/10153332889682869

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!

a man with large dog-torturing sons says this

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Abner Cadaver II posted:

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

The lesson the Republicans appear to have taken from Trump is that the way to be elected is to say the most ridiculous, insane and ideally, racist poo poo as humanly possible.

Not that Huckabee was ever exactly Captain Sanity to begin with.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

docbeard posted:

The lesson the Republicans appear to have taken from Trump is that the way to be elected is to say the most ridiculous, insane and ideally, racist poo poo as humanly possible.

Not that Huckabee was ever exactly Captain Sanity to begin with.

Oh poo poo.

What if everyone in the RNC primary just dogpiles on Huckabee for this remark?

Him getting forced out of the craziest primary yet would be wonderful because gently caress that guy.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Thump! posted:

Oh poo poo.

What if everyone in the RNC primary just dogpiles on Huckabee for this remark?

Him getting forced out of the craziest primary yet would be wonderful because gently caress that guy.

Man has books to sell he won't get out for a while yet.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight

I will raise you a Rand Paul:

quote:

Rand Paul re LGBT worker: “The things you do in your house, if you leave them in your house, they wouldn’t have to be part of the workplace"

Just shut the hell up at the office you queers.

Caros
May 14, 2008

Three Olives posted:

I will raise you a Rand Paul:

Just shut the hell up at the office you queers.

And when they have to fill in insurance info for their spouse?

I love how rands solution is don't ask don't tell.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Abner Cadaver II posted:

are his sons large

or are (were??) the tortured dogs large?

this is unclear

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

Cipher Pol 9 posted:

are his sons large

this is unclear

It's clear, learn how hyphens work

kissekatt
Apr 20, 2005

I have tasted the fruit.

Cipher Pol 9 posted:

are his sons large

this is unclear
You're missing a syllable on the first and on the last line.

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

Lol, what's the difference between acknowledging some cultures eat dogs and suggesting they are so savage and different from my normal and correct culture that they would kill and eat my beloved pet? You liberals and your lack of humor.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
If gays can't be gay at work becuase sex is gross then Rand needs to find a new first name that doesn't directly reference him and his fathers spankbank MVP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!

Cipher Pol 9 posted:

are his sons large

this is unclear

they are definitely large but to be fair the dogs may also have been large

• Locked thread