Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
The Indians call it "Maize".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
You guys gotta cut this out

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

redweird posted:

:cumpolice:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Flintstones chewable cummies

Archimago
Jun 18, 2014

I just want to nom on Merrill

vyst posted:

Flintstones chewable cummies

I've found Cummi Bears to be a better value than the Flintstones but ymmv.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

redweird posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxVDnpsGTZY

:gonk:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Won't cuck 0/10

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

sorry to bother you, but can you hold this for a minute? thanks

MasterControl
Jul 28, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Lol.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

"I'm just a normal woman"

:laffo:

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!
What is a "unicorn" in this context?

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Someone who may be a woman with purple hair or may be a brony with a wig on, I can't tell posted:

I'm aromantic and asexual. Basically, I'm unfuckable!

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

cmndstab posted:

What is a "unicorn" in this context?

single female willing to participate in an MMF, if I'm not mistaken.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Otisburg posted:

single female willing to participate in an MMF, if I'm not mistaken.

wouldn't MFF be a better threesome to advertise? i mean unless you and your bro are sharing a profile explicitly for MMF threesomes (which isn't gay)

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

just wanna pound some vag while looking deep into the eyes of my best friend

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

A 'unicorn' is a woman who'll participate in a threesome with a couple.

I think it means they're rare or something, but given the relative lack in quality of couples who trawl for poon on okcupid or whatever...

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Business Gorillas posted:

wouldn't MFF be a better threesome to advertise? i mean unless you and your bro are sharing a profile explicitly for MMF threesomes (which isn't gay)

You're right, I typed it out wrong.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Business Gorillas posted:

just wanna pound some vag while looking deep into the eyes of my best friend

love to pound a broad while gently caressing a mate's face

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Thank you for being a friend

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

do you want to go out and get some brews and maybe share a blowjob later?

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
Ooh, spitroasting? Cool, man, I'm hungry.

caberham
Mar 18, 2009

by Smythe
Grimey Drawer
A True Marriage : A True Wonderful Handsome White UHNW Gentleman
Ref ID: ceb3462f-d558-454e-8235-0808ece67292

​​When someone special lights up your heart in life, distance is not an issue.​ I don't mind to move out of Hong Kong or stay in Hong Kong for marriage.

I am looking for a ​true​ ​wonderful​ handsome white ultra high n​​et worth gentleman who I can rely on, leading to a​ ​healthy marriage anytime soon & then a family. We can relocate & live in somewhere​ very safe, peaceful, clean, beautiful; travel & stay in different places. You have the understanding of monogamous & commitment. You can cherish, protect, spoil & care for me unconditionally; most of all is truly love me. You have the husband materials with kindness & your ​warmest heart, you can treat me nicely. You are trustworthy & responsible. ​​I know what I want & what I don't want. You can do what I need & want with prompt fast actions take & good intentions.​

​​​​​​​​​​​​IMPORTANT : There is no need to have any abusers, cyber bullies & weird people in ​my life & ​our marriage. I am not looking for high-risk partners, I don't seek someone who cares about himself more than me for the rest of my life.​ ​I have seen many illegal southeast Asian women​ -​ illegal immigrants​ and expats are cheating a lot.​​

** ​I am --------​​​

-- I am a nice Hong Kong born oriental Asian woman in my early 40's year old, I've never been married without kids, I am real, single, ​​​​​beautiful, attractive, trustworthy, honest, straight, affection & family oriented. I look ​​younger than my actual age ​​probably with genes related​.

​-- ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​I am 5 ft 5" in height with​ ​a trend short haircut​ (either long or short hairstyle that looks fine for me), black-brown-dark blue colored eyes​, ​slender. I am comfortable with smart-casual clothing to classy stylish. I could be the 9 in the room, depends on what I wear​​.

​-- I am located in a Hong Kon​​g Island side close to the ocean & nice mountains. I enjoy good times in clean, peaceful, cozy & nice places with good & waterfront view. I ​love​ playing with ​my family's lovely sweetheart as long as​​ she is happy​ & beloved. I just don't seem to have too much sports energy & genes.​

​-- I like simple-classy-chic custom designs, fine arts, elegant & beautiful things, ​​​perfume, flowers, SPA, shopping, techno light music, cinema, ​yachts, ​dogs, etc.

​-- I have table manners. I like dining out at different good restaurants of international cuisines ​(​except super oily cuisine​​)​. Sometimes I like to cook different types of Western or Asian foods. I am not a vegetarian​ or a ​super ​fan of organic​ food. I like healthy & refreshing drinks, sorbet, ​herbs, fresh fruits & juice.​​
​​
-- ​I am healthy, DD free, a non-smoker & never used drugs; I am not a high-risk person. I drink occasionally at the gatherings (just a glass of wine / beer / a good cocktail). I am not a drunkard because I don't suffer from alcoholism & drugs. I am not interested in sitting in the passenger seat with any drunk drivers.

-- I am an agnostic. I have traveled and/or lived overseas, including nice places in ​Europe, Australia, USA, Asia, etc.​ ​I speak English with mixed accent & a bit of other languages.​

​-- I have neither the ancestors of Indian, Black, South Asians, West Asians or Southeast Asian people, nor Jews / Christian / Buddhist / Islamist / Indian tradition​ idea​s, religions & cultures.​ I ain't keen staying either crowded & noisy places especially a ghetto, occupied by minority groups. ​​I ain't keen on living either in the locations of ​war bone, bone-chilling cold, desert, ​snowy mountains​, heavy rain storms, air pollution, heat wave, earthquake, tsunami, hurricane.​ ​I am not interested in getting involved with any mafias activities, gun violence, political allies' issues, protest matches, extra-marital affairs, tran​s​sexual ​people​ & gay matters, drug dealers, wars, racism problem, wild & weird animals, religions matters, maniacs, terrorist groups, refugees or illegal immigrants' activities.​ Please don't attempt to drag me to competitions, climbing, hiking, farming, camping, hunting, dangerous activities, weird events & wild animals​.​ I dislike ​the most disgusting looking insects, ​​mosquitoes, flies, ​snakes, frogs & rats around & the smell of deet.​

** You are --------

​-- ​You are white, an agnostic, genuine, clean cut, ​handsome, ​good teeth, clean shaven, at least 6 ft in height, acceptable age range around 38 - 50s years old, not looking for a generation gap. ​​You are healthy, DD free, non smoker; you don't suffer from alcoholism & drugs. ​You are emotionally & mentally stable​​. You do not often hang out in nightlife districts, not a drunkard & you wouldn't come home drunk as a lord.​​ ​You are not a workaholic​ ​or a disabled person​.

​​-- ​You we​​ar men's clothing (comfortable, decent, tidy, suitable​​, smart-casual or classy) as far as you feel comfortable & look good. You don't often wear suits. You are not into a beard fashion, you are not half​​ bald. You are athletic, don't have too much abdominal fat​.​​ ​You ​are neither ​a sports fan​ for all sports channels, nor an ​athlete​ or an executive in sports.

-- You​ are very single without emotional baggage. You are heterosexual - a one woman man, uncomplicated, affectionate, ​​very respectful, well-mannered, marriage minded with a positive direction, ​genuine, generous, gentle, romantic. You are easy going, loving, caring & understanding. You are easy to talk to but also serious. You are family oriented with moral; you can respect & take really good care of me in every aspect. You can be honest ​with me​.
​​
-- ​​​​​​​You are financially extremely strong & secured. ​You can share your net worth, real estate, capital, trust assets, etc. to ensure our family's good prospects & security. ​​You ​can ​​open the joint bank accounts without delay, apply the ​supplementary centurion black card​​​ & bank cards for me & family members without delay. You have luxury homes by the sea & a super yacht for our marriage & a family.​
​​
--You can propose the diamond ring very soon & then we'll select our wedding ring & arrange the wedding. ​You would like to have our beautiful & cute children either a son or a daughter. You can become a good father & uncle perfect who will play with our family children & they will adore you that is the greatest love. You can appreciate me who can stay at home by being with you. You would hire better quality helpers to take care of a family & the children, that's common.​​

Fine dining, drinks, luxury shopping, going out, weekend getaways, travel to very ni​​ce places & stay together. Chemistry & attraction has to be there.​​

​​​​You believe you can be the right man who ​​meets my criteria & fulfill all of my requirements that I described as above. Please write back & send your decent photos, full name, contact address, tel. no., email address; tell me about yourself so I'll send you my e-card. We can also talk on the phone.​

​​I should be able to have a true marriage with the right man when you can​ ​meets my criteria ​and ready for marriage.

​​​---This is a 100% real & legit marriage advert​.​---

EightBit
Jan 7, 2006
I spent money on this line of text just to make the "Stupid Newbie" go away.
You have to be young to land poo poo like that, good luck old Asian lady, you have thousands of competitors that are around twenty years old lol

mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic

caberham posted:

A True Marriage : A True Wonderful Handsome White UHNW Gentleman
Ref ID: ceb3462f-d558-454e-8235-0808ece67292

​​When someone special lights up your heart in life, distance is not an issue.​ I don't mind to move out of Hong Kong or stay in Hong Kong for marriage.

I am looking for a ​true​ ​wonderful​ handsome white ultra high n​​et worth gentleman who I can rely on, leading to a​ ​healthy marriage anytime soon & then a family. We can relocate & live in somewhere​ very safe, peaceful, clean, beautiful; travel & stay in different places. You have the understanding of monogamous & commitment. You can cherish, protect, spoil & care for me unconditionally; most of all is truly love me. You have the husband materials with kindness & your ​warmest heart, you can treat me nicely. You are trustworthy & responsible. ​​I know what I want & what I don't want. You can do what I need & want with prompt fast actions take & good intentions.​

​​​​​​​​​​​​IMPORTANT : There is no need to have any abusers, cyber bullies & weird people in ​my life & ​our marriage. I am not looking for high-risk partners, I don't seek someone who cares about himself more than me for the rest of my life.​ ​I have seen many illegal southeast Asian women​ -​ illegal immigrants​ and expats are cheating a lot.​​

** ​I am --------​​​

-- I am a nice Hong Kong born oriental Asian woman in my early 40's year old, I've never been married without kids, I am real, single, ​​​​​beautiful, attractive, trustworthy, honest, straight, affection & family oriented. I look ​​younger than my actual age ​​probably with genes related​.

​-- ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​I am 5 ft 5" in height with​ ​a trend short haircut​ (either long or short hairstyle that looks fine for me), black-brown-dark blue colored eyes​, ​slender. I am comfortable with smart-casual clothing to classy stylish. I could be the 9 in the room, depends on what I wear​​.

​-- I am located in a Hong Kon​​g Island side close to the ocean & nice mountains. I enjoy good times in clean, peaceful, cozy & nice places with good & waterfront view. I ​love​ playing with ​my family's lovely sweetheart as long as​​ she is happy​ & beloved. I just don't seem to have too much sports energy & genes.​

​-- I like simple-classy-chic custom designs, fine arts, elegant & beautiful things, ​​​perfume, flowers, SPA, shopping, techno light music, cinema, ​yachts, ​dogs, etc.

​-- I have table manners. I like dining out at different good restaurants of international cuisines ​(​except super oily cuisine​​)​. Sometimes I like to cook different types of Western or Asian foods. I am not a vegetarian​ or a ​super ​fan of organic​ food. I like healthy & refreshing drinks, sorbet, ​herbs, fresh fruits & juice.​​
​​
-- ​I am healthy, DD free, a non-smoker & never used drugs; I am not a high-risk person. I drink occasionally at the gatherings (just a glass of wine / beer / a good cocktail). I am not a drunkard because I don't suffer from alcoholism & drugs. I am not interested in sitting in the passenger seat with any drunk drivers.

-- I am an agnostic. I have traveled and/or lived overseas, including nice places in ​Europe, Australia, USA, Asia, etc.​ ​I speak English with mixed accent & a bit of other languages.​

​-- I have neither the ancestors of Indian, Black, South Asians, West Asians or Southeast Asian people, nor Jews / Christian / Buddhist / Islamist / Indian tradition​ idea​s, religions & cultures.​ I ain't keen staying either crowded & noisy places especially a ghetto, occupied by minority groups. ​​I ain't keen on living either in the locations of ​war bone, bone-chilling cold, desert, ​snowy mountains​, heavy rain storms, air pollution, heat wave, earthquake, tsunami, hurricane.​ ​I am not interested in getting involved with any mafias activities, gun violence, political allies' issues, protest matches, extra-marital affairs, tran​s​sexual ​people​ & gay matters, drug dealers, wars, racism problem, wild & weird animals, religions matters, maniacs, terrorist groups, refugees or illegal immigrants' activities.​ Please don't attempt to drag me to competitions, climbing, hiking, farming, camping, hunting, dangerous activities, weird events & wild animals​.​ I dislike ​the most disgusting looking insects, ​​mosquitoes, flies, ​snakes, frogs & rats around & the smell of deet.​

** You are --------

​-- ​You are white, an agnostic, genuine, clean cut, ​handsome, ​good teeth, clean shaven, at least 6 ft in height, acceptable age range around 38 - 50s years old, not looking for a generation gap. ​​You are healthy, DD free, non smoker; you don't suffer from alcoholism & drugs. ​You are emotionally & mentally stable​​. You do not often hang out in nightlife districts, not a drunkard & you wouldn't come home drunk as a lord.​​ ​You are not a workaholic​ ​or a disabled person​.

​​-- ​You we​​ar men's clothing (comfortable, decent, tidy, suitable​​, smart-casual or classy) as far as you feel comfortable & look good. You don't often wear suits. You are not into a beard fashion, you are not half​​ bald. You are athletic, don't have too much abdominal fat​.​​ ​You ​are neither ​a sports fan​ for all sports channels, nor an ​athlete​ or an executive in sports.

-- You​ are very single without emotional baggage. You are heterosexual - a one woman man, uncomplicated, affectionate, ​​very respectful, well-mannered, marriage minded with a positive direction, ​genuine, generous, gentle, romantic. You are easy going, loving, caring & understanding. You are easy to talk to but also serious. You are family oriented with moral; you can respect & take really good care of me in every aspect. You can be honest ​with me​.
​​
-- ​​​​​​​You are financially extremely strong & secured. ​You can share your net worth, real estate, capital, trust assets, etc. to ensure our family's good prospects & security. ​​You ​can ​​open the joint bank accounts without delay, apply the ​supplementary centurion black card​​​ & bank cards for me & family members without delay. You have luxury homes by the sea & a super yacht for our marriage & a family.​
​​
--You can propose the diamond ring very soon & then we'll select our wedding ring & arrange the wedding. ​You would like to have our beautiful & cute children either a son or a daughter. You can become a good father & uncle perfect who will play with our family children & they will adore you that is the greatest love. You can appreciate me who can stay at home by being with you. You would hire better quality helpers to take care of a family & the children, that's common.​​

Fine dining, drinks, luxury shopping, going out, weekend getaways, travel to very ni​​ce places & stay together. Chemistry & attraction has to be there.​​

​​​​You believe you can be the right man who ​​meets my criteria & fulfill all of my requirements that I described as above. Please write back & send your decent photos, full name, contact address, tel. no., email address; tell me about yourself so I'll send you my e-card. We can also talk on the phone.​

​​I should be able to have a true marriage with the right man when you can​ ​meets my criteria ​and ready for marriage.

​​​---This is a 100% real & legit marriage advert​.​---

Where's the pic bro

e: lol http://hongkong.asiaxpat.com/personals/women-wanting-men/

mitztronic fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Oct 14, 2015

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

This is so weird, if not for the ridiculously unrealistic requests, then the diction and syntax. I don't know anyone that uses &'s in prose, and midway through she started using ain't like the was some hillbilly from the American south. Also, :wtc: is a location of war bone?

Anton Chigurh
Mar 18, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

caberham posted:

You ​can ​​open the joint bank accounts without delay, apply the ​supplementary centurion black card​​​ & bank cards for me & family members without delay.

This is my favorite part. Not only do you have to provide for all of her gold digging needs, you have to do so for her family members as well. Without delay!

Sadly, there are guys out there who would do this.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

jfood posted:

A 'unicorn' is a woman who'll participate in a threesome with a couple.

I think it means they're rare or something, but given the relative lack in quality of couples who trawl for poon on okcupid or whatever...
Maybe a couple years ago but it's been watered down as much as Tinder itself.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

If you are chatting with a person of interest online, how soon would you feel comfortable meeting in person?

A: A few weeks

“Unfortunately, the only people I've come across whom I'd be truly interested in meeting seem to live at great distances. Granted, I'm a very odd bird for my area. ;)

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

My self-summary
Ok can anybody read? First off if you don't have pics don't message me. That's only fair bc you get to see who you are talking to. Second, if you are not white please don't message me or visit..I'm flattered but not into interracial. Thanks!

I'm bout ready to give up on ever finding anyone on here...

Well I'm a down to earth country girl, love to fish,camp, boat, hunt, hike, lay in the bed of the truck and watch the stars....you name it anything out doors.....love sports, football, baseball pro and college, Colts n Purdue and highschool area teams....I'm a mother of 3, one boy and 2 girls, I try and spend as much quality time with them as I can....been a single mom for a long time...the past few years have been rough...trying to get me back while putting my kids first..

Every picture, but one she's in sunglasses. She cross-eyed in the other one.

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

DisgracelandUSA posted:

This is so weird, if not for the ridiculously unrealistic requests, then the diction and syntax. I don't know anyone that uses &'s in prose, and midway through she started using ain't like the was some hillbilly from the American south. Also, :wtc: is a location of war bone?

I ain't keen

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

BgRdMchne posted:

If you are chatting with a person of interest online, how soon would you feel comfortable meeting in person?

A: A few weeks

“Unfortunately, the only people I've come across whom I'd be truly interested in meeting seem to live at great distances. Granted, I'm a very odd bird for my area. ;)

i dont get people like this or people who you're talking to and they ghost you as soon as you bring up the idea of meeting up in a public place

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
catfish

the really sophisticated ones will rent a DID number in your area code

quote:

22 • <redacted> • Woman

I’m looking for

Everyone
Ages 20–46
Near me
For new friends, short-term dating, casual sex

My details

Last online
<redacted>

Orientation
Queer, Pansexual

Ethnicity
White

Status
Single

Height
5' 0" (1.52m)

Body Type
Rather not say

Smoking
No

Drinking
Socially

Drugs
Never

Sign
Gemini

Offspring
Doesn’t have kids

Speaks
English

My self-summary
I'm a tiny, glamorous slob who is usually singing showtunes. Or telling involved stories. Old Woman & proud of it.
What I’m doing with my life
Writing songs about trauma & the strength of vulnerability for my boo-hoo-core acoustic project, painting a series of comics about having O.C.D., supporting my budz, wearing overalls, glittergluing care packages for friends far away, plotting my escape from the city, looking for where the big trees are, getting freeeaky in order to stay awake for working overnights in supported housing in the <area known nation-wide for being full of homeless drug addicts> (& navigating interactions within inherently hosed/suffocating/complex systems in order to do so), healing.

I’m really good at
Giving life advice, memorizing & redundantly reciting lyrics of pre-existing songs, doing impressions of friends/enemies, giving a gently caress (but not about you), screaming, pissing in jars, holding hands, rhyming.

The six things I could never do without
Homo freaks taking care of eachother, real talk, a voice to call bullshit with, big trees, strong bonds with other folks who experience misogyny, performance.

I spend a lot of time thinking about
Gentrification, transmisogyny, cis-sexism, white supremacy, colonialism & overlap/intersections of those things.
How to build community.
How to take care of buddies.
How to take care of my crazy rear end Brain.
Why Lynda Barry is my Golden Girl.
New ways to scream.
Why sleepovers are a tool against rape culture.
How to be useful.
Palindromes.
Music & why Ludacris/Liz Phair/Lucinda Williams is VERY IMPORTANT.

You should message me if
You want to talk about Ludacris/Liz Phair/ Lucinda Williams in any amount of depth.
Or you have stories to swap about the world.
Or if you want to grind on the dancefloor.

the image isn't really interesting but i was just surprised to see a fridge

Shumagorath fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Oct 15, 2015

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

quote:

27 • <redacted> Non-binary, Genderqueer, Gender Nonconforming, Genderfluid, Agender

I’m looking for

Everyone
Ages 20–50
Located anywhere
For new friends, long-term dating

My details

Last online
<redacted>

Orientation
Queer, Demisexual, Gay, Lesbian

Ethnicity
White

Status
Single

Height
5' 4" (1.63m)

Body Type
Curvy

Sign
Capricorn

Offspring
Doesn’t have kids but might want them

Pets
Has cats

Speaks
English (Fluently)

My self-summary
they/them/their pronouns.

♡♡♡non-binary♡femme♡tenderqueer♡hag♡chronically ill♡♡♡

thoughtful, empathetic, friendly, fierce, sometimes dark & brooding, very nurturing. radical politics & spirituality is central to my life . just trying to move through this messy world with a little grace and integrity.

* living on <redacted> *

i do not want to hear from cis men. pls & thnx.

i'm ENFP, capricorn sun, cancer rising, libra moon.

What I’m doing with my life
learning about oppression, power, resistance & survival in its many forms outside and within me, singing/songwriting and putting cast-offs into poems, learning string instruments (uke, banjo and guitar), dreaming about the accordion, getting over stage fright finally, learning to be vulnerable in general, working toward becoming a birth doula and herbalist (very slowly), supporting people i care about, eating well, being a hermit whenever necessary, self-care and healing. i practice yoga and meditation, and bike as much as possible. i love plants and herbs and am finally learning to garden now that i have space to do it. :) i live in a collective house and it's the best.

there's also a lot of getting cozy and reading non-fiction and bragging about how amazing everyone in my life is. when i'm not too tired or busy i love house parties and adventures. lately i've been into nesting, since i just moved to vancouver pretty recently.

all of this but also i'm a fairly anxious human and have fibromyalgia and tend to be pretty awkwardly navigating through daily life. i'm a weird bird & always getting weirder. <3 i am not hugely productive in terms of being a good lil capitalist bee because of this but i have a lot of gifts i give. :3

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
music:
ani difranco, shovels & rope, shakey graves, squinch owl, thorn & shout, rae spoon, frazey ford, the be good tanyas, hurray for the riff raff, geoff berner, tom waits, elliot smith, the weakerthans, ben caplan, utah phillips, diane cluck, lisa leblanc, des ark, arroyo deathmatch, eekwol, a tribe called red, angel haze...my friend's music is the very best tho!!! so much more too.

You should message me if
i wish there was a comment box for what i'm looking for:

i'm looking for friends and cuddle buddies with other radical queers and folks on the trans spectrum. i'm not up for casual hookups. i am low-key looking for a partner so open to meeting other people who are in the place for building something like that over time, but i need to be friends first and to take things slow and intentionally.

i'm not sure if i'm polyamorous or monogamous but my values line up with poly ones. i value friends just as much as partners. my community is the centre of where i put my work and passion. i spend a lot of time doing emotional and relational labour. i want to find something that feels good and is healthy.

you should message me if:
~ you practice active consent and have some idea of how to be with folks who have trauma. i'm a sexual person but i need someone who is patient.
~ you understand how to be intimate with people who are non-binary
~ you do constant work on your communication and emotional intelligence
~ you've taken the time to read about chronic pain, and how to be good to people who have it.
~ you'll respect my gender and pronouns (and other people's too).
~ you wanna make art together or in the same space.
~ you wanna adventure together
~ you wanna make plant medicine and other remedies
~ you wanna talk about feelings
~ you are magical, you meditate, you follow the dharma, or are otherwise non-dogmatically spiritual but avoid cultural appropriation.
~ you are radical. if you are anarchist, feminist, queer, socialist, anti-colonial, anti-racist and/or a land defender say hi!!

LONG TERM TALK: i'm essentially gearing up for retirement (there will be chickens & a compost toilet *~dreamz~*) and searching for company and co-pilots. i really just want to hang out with friends on porches and around fires out at some farm, playing music and canning peaches and making medicine, 'cause the world is scary and sad and it can be easier together.

Shumagorath fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Oct 15, 2015

Archimago
Jun 18, 2014

I just want to nom on Merrill

caberham posted:

black-brown-dark blue colored eyes

kay

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Shumagorath posted:

the image isn't really interesting but i was just surprised to see a fridge

quote:

Ludacris/Liz Phair/Lucinda Williams

the completely out of nowhere inclusion of Liz Phair on this person's profile is freaking me out

pumped up for school
Nov 24, 2010

precision posted:

the completely out of nowhere inclusion of Liz Phair on this person's profile is freaking me out

gently caress and run.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

precision posted:

It's literally Liz Phair's OKC profile.

nah, it's just a safe, 90's Third Wave Feminist lady musician choice, like Sinead O'Connor or Fionna Apple. If she really wanted to impress some lesbians, she'd list Chalk Circle or the Bush Tetras or something.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Since she likes Ludacris she ought to be name dropping the Yeastie Girls and Consolidated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

caberham posted:

I am looking for a true wonderful handsome white ultra high net worth gentleman

-- I am a nice Hong Kong born oriental Asian woman in my early 40's
Hahahahaha good loving luck

• Locked thread