Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Something Else
Dec 27, 2004

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

cash crab posted:

opposite of goblin

I believe that is a grue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Heck with it, i'm crossposting this here too.

Hana v Maru

So many Maru expressions. Most of which probably mean "did she just bite my butt? :catstare:"

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.
http://i.imgur.com/HTTLvpX.webm

If you're a big weirdo who thinks all snakes are creepy dont click that. If you're not a big weirdo click that and enjoy how loving cute it is :3:

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer

grumplestiltzkin posted:

http://i.imgur.com/HTTLvpX.webm

If you're a big weirdo who thinks all snakes are creepy dont click that. If you're not a big weirdo click that and enjoy how loving cute it is :3:
That's pretty freakin' cute :3: Just two dudes sharin' some candy.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Tendai posted:

The lorax kissing booth was well intended, but ultimately a failure

^ this made me laugh so hard

♪Se você está contente, diga “meow ”♪: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7tHTLd-WWA

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Tendai posted:

That's pretty freakin' cute :3: Just two dudes sharin' some candy.

Do snakes like sugar? I sort of assumed that wouldn't be high on their taste priorities as predators.

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

Keeshhound posted:

Do snakes like sugar? I sort of assumed that wouldn't be high on their taste priorities as predators.

It's sniffin', not tastin'.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
"What flavor is thisssssss?"

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Kramjacks posted:

It's sniffin', not tastin'.

Right, forgot about that. The question still stands though.

Tasoth
Dec 13, 2011

Keeshhound posted:

Everything likes sugar, it's just that processed sugar isn't available in the wild. So most predators evolved to break down sugar in animal meats instead of sugar in plants. Two different paths for the same end result: more sugar.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Everything living thing, on this entire gently caress all planet, runs on sugar.

It's simply a matter of asking, what do you want with your sugar.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

VendaGoat posted:

Everything living thing, on this entire gently caress all planet, runs on sugar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPycvfZGAL4

sorry

e: actual content

cash crab has a new favorite as of 02:04 on Oct 15, 2015

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

This is a loving Halloween decoration and you know it :colbert:

More Oriental Shorthair cats because they look hilarious, like one of them nekkid cats had relations with a Fennec fox and was cursed by a gypsy

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

VendaGoat posted:

In college I had a buddy whose apartment became an ersatz storage place for one of our mutual friend's many reptiles he had acquired (he did this with a lot of friends) a full sized Monitor Lizard. One day we were all hanging out there and the lizard was just wandering around (in its down time it slept in a laundry bag in the closet where it was dark and warm) and the owner got out a banana and started peeling it to eat. The lizard, who up until that point had seemed like the laziest foul bachelor of a creature, suddenly sprang to life, darted across the room and started jumping at his legs for the banana. So he sat down and started feeding it to him, and it was one of the cutest things I've ever seen :3:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Dude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYHzTPaik18

"weeeughnnn"

"WEEEEEGHNNNNN"

"wegn"

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Ozz81 posted:

More Oriental Shorthair cats because they look hilarious, like one of them nekkid cats had relations with a Fennec fox and was cursed by a gypsy

Same breed, but on the opposite end of the dignity spectrum:

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

cash crab posted:

Dude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYHzTPaik18

"weeeughnnn"

"WEEEEEGHNNNNN"

"wegn"

They have another speech mode too: Morse code

Wapole Languray
Jul 4, 2012

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Same breed, but on the opposite end of the dignity spectrum:

I can only picture that with the voice of Tim Curry offering me wealth and power for my immortal soul.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

quote:

*all the oriental shorthair pics/videos

One day I will live in an apartment that allows pets and I will get one of these adorable cats, I swear it!!

bimmian
Oct 16, 2008
Ollie and Henry, bff

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Knorth posted:

One day I will live in an apartment that allows pets and I will get one of these adorable cats, I swear it!!

I myself am holding out for when Lykois, a fairly new breed, are enough generations out to no longer be obscenely expensive

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Wapole Languray posted:

I can only picture that with the voice of Tim Curry offering me wealth and power for my immortal soul.

Yep, totally. Mephistophelian as all gently caress.

bimmian posted:

Ollie and Henry, bff

JESUS CHRIST AHHHHHH

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

FutonForensic posted:

EEE

Also, for half a second, mostly because I don't have my glasses on, I thought the cat in the background looked like my old cat

Speaking of which (and I am sorry for the instagram filter)

How I miss her

:eng101: She had a form of dwarfism! I can't remember which kind, but before I got her fixed, she weighed in under four pounds. One time I lost her on the roof, and she used to drool when she was happy.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Choco1980 posted:

I myself am holding out for when Lykois, a fairly new breed, are enough generations out to no longer be obscenely expensive

What an interesting breed! Yeah, that's a cute cat and it'll be cool when they're more common

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Facebook capybara video: food is better when someone else is eating it https://www.facebook.com/capybarabook/videos/888153404614271/

Squid video: pretty reef squid (reef squids are the type with huge cuttlefish-like fins)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OauXCp8l3QI

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

If Lando Calrissian had a cat...

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Whatever you do, don't feed after midnight and keep him the hell away from water.
K, Thanks.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Orientl Shorthairs just look so bored and disinterested. They're the capybaras of cats. :3:

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe

FutonForensic posted:

Remarkably similar to the sounds make by Teddy Bear the porcupine eating a pumpkin.

(In case you want to see it again)

Acute Grill
Dec 9, 2011

Chomp

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Orientl Shorthairs just look so bored and disinterested. They're the capybaras of cats. :3:

Kittybaras.

Also I looked up breeders and now I'm real angry at cat prices. Having my own goblin shouldn't cost almost as much as my rent. I mean seriously look at them

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
Lipstick Apathy

FutonForensic posted:

My cats make these sounds when there are birds! or squirrels! in the yard.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Geolicious posted:

Mine does the same thing. I always figured it was when they were really really hyped for something.

Fame Throwa
Nov 3, 2007

Time to make all the decisions!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4cGWZ0_QjI

A golden retriever picks out her first toy after being rescued. She is such a good shopper!

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

OldTennisCourt posted:

Mine does the same thing. I always figured it was when they were really really hyped for something.

One of mine does that too, usually looking at birds flying. It is like she wants to bite then so much she cant control herself.

neonnoodle
Mar 20, 2008

by exmarx

:vince:

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Geolicious posted:

It's called chirping or chattering. They do it when they see prey. Nobody's totally sure why.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer

MikeJF posted:

It's called chirping or chattering. They do it when they see prey. Nobody's totally sure why.
Kiska does the mouth movement but has never made any noise doing it in the three years I've had her :iiam: She is a broken cat in many ways; but it's still weird to see her hunched there staring at a bird outside and her lower jaw is doing that quiver.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Ozz81 posted:

Khajiit has wares for you.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Sociopastry posted:

Khajiit has wares for you.

That phrase gets almost as much use in this thread as "That's a Pokemon"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home

He can even do the voice!

• Locked thread