Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir Pukesalot
Nov 3, 2012

Liquid Communism posted:

I respect that you have an opinion, I just don't give a gently caress about it as the only US gun laws that will ever, ever effect you are the ones concerning what supplier is allowed to build sub-par poo poo for our troops the next time we send them out to some shithole alongside token NATO member contingents.

Totally right, I was just bringing my opinion.

quote:

Now can we go back to talking about rust please?

May this be the 2. amendment of AI(or not, as we will probably end up talking fast food or something).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
I really want some jalapeņo poppers and a limeade from Sonic now. THANKS, FUCKERS. :mad:

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

Y'all are gonna make me do it aren't you. I like guns because they are fun to shoot. I don't care for hunting, I don't intend to ever need to use my hand gun for protection.

Last Saturday I went out with friends of my neighborhood to shoot guns. I shot a full auto sub machine gun that is an SBR with a can on the end. I was shooting subsonic rounds too. DO YOU KNOW HOW BITCHING IT IS TO SHOOT FULL AUTO WITHOUT EAR PROTECTION? So bitching I just wrote a full sentence in caps. On an Internet comedy forum. I powderized some clay pigeons with a saiga 12 and it was also bitching. Not one of us died. When we were done we picked up our shell casings and grabbed our steel targets and went home.

I like guns because they are fun. I like cars and doing a burnout because it's fun. Turns out people are different. Turns out that's okay with me.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Dude my mom met online claims to be some world famous hacker named Ian Murphy. I spent about half an hour and found several sites dedicated to hosting a 50 page doctoral dissertation that amounts to "gently caress this guy, he's a con artist, beats the poo poo out of his girlfriends, doesn't know poo poo about anything in his field and is just a con artist and general shitbag." I'm now trying to convince her to sever and run, but she's being stubborn and putting up a "WELL HE HAS NEWS STORIES ABOUT HIM, HE COULD BE LEGIT" defense. :(

Elmnt80 fucked around with this message at 06:28 on Oct 15, 2015

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

scuz posted:

Cancer brings out the worst in people if you let it; rise above.

They're people who Rhyno associates with, though; they're probably not capable of that.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
Everyone knows Dade Murphy is the only hacker worth a drat in that family.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Raluek posted:

They're people who Rhyno associates with, though; they're probably not capable of that.

Uh, the guy I'm talking about is the lying sack of poo poo AI poster, nobody I've ever met in person.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Rhyno posted:

Did that fucker "I beat cancer, I crashed a Tesla, I fought in WWI" Flektfuck ever come back?
no
coward

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
I want some veggie tempura for some reason.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

CharlesM posted:

no
coward

No, he did. He posted a one sentence reply to TT and then hosed back off into that good night.

Also, the one loving night I parked my bike in the driveway...it loving poured rain. gently caress you, socal.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Stepdad finally decided it was time to upgrade his laptop. Tech support for his day trader software told him his existing laptop (core2duo) doesn't even meet the minimum requirements anymore. So off to Micro Center.

Noticed a nice Toshiba Satellite in their flyer. Refurb, dual core i5, 8 gigs of RAM, 1TB HDD, touch screen. $409. :stare: Better yet, they had an open box return that was marked down to $390. As soon as we boot it up, something seems... off. It's sluggish as hell, and once I plugged it into the LAN, I saw that port on the switch going apeshit. I also spotted a cmd window popping up every time I logged off or rebooted. The first time it was booted, it started off in the typical new PC stuff (time zone etc), but Windows 8 lets you reset the PC without a reinstall.

Installed Avast on it. Immediately caught 3 javascript exploits running as conhost.exe. Looked at the performance monitor, and it was just pounding the network. gently caress no, not on my network. Tried to run the recovery partition, but something's hosed with it to the point that it can't reinstall from recovery. Thankfully Microsoft makes 8.1 ISOs very easy to get, and even easier to make a bootable flash drive. drat thing flies now, it'll be even faster once it gets a SSD. I kind of want the thing now, even if it's a bit dated (both his laptop and mine are Haswell i5s, but his has a base clock of 2.8 GHz, mine has a base clock of 1.7 GHz... though mine's an ultra low voltage chip, so I get some pretty insane battery life out of it, especially with the SSD).

.... only 144 updates to install now. :shepicide:

Cakefool posted:

It's a drum inside a disc, I really don't see why people are scared of them.

I hate dealing with drum brakes in general, and also lack the tools to work on them. That's all.

Tusen Takk posted:

Ah, I'm 24 and am 6'1"/170lbs so i guess I'm just #blessed with the ability to eat a lot of garbage

When I was 24, I was 5'7 and 135 or 140 lbs.

When I was 26, I was still 5'7, but 230 lbs.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

I'm 37 now, and seem to bounce between 185-190, despite having a 32" waist. I have a reasonable amount of muscle just because I'm fairly active (both at home and at work), and wind up moving tons of poo poo at work (our walk in freezer is so small that we have to empty the entire thing twice a week when we receive our shipments, for example), so I'd like to think there's a lot of muscle hiding under the belly.

corn in the fridge posted:

Those types of rear calipers are probably the most common type of handbrake with rear discs. They're on nearly everything.

IIRC my 91 Integra had a very similar setup.

corn in the fridge posted:

Idk only volvos, bmws, subarus and mercs maybe consistently do the drum in disc thing of the top of my head. The caliper set up is definitely more common on vag, most Japanese stuff, fords, renaults etc

The Toyota in the garage would like to have a word with you.

keykey posted:

Seriously. It was 97 here yesterday and supposed to be 93 today. According to weather channel, it's gonna cool off to 82 and then gently caress us again with lower 90's all within a week. We had about 20 days of upper 70's - lower 80's then we got poo poo on again starting last Friday. Damnit earth, it's no longer summer get with the program. :(

This weekend looks pretty nice... hell, next week too

piss boner posted:

90% of my work day I am behind a desk, its hard to keep up my metabolism when I'm on my rear end for 8 hours.

Talk your employer into a standing desk. I go crazy when I have desk jobs because I have to sit down all day. At least when I have lovely call center jobs, I can pace/walk as far as my headset cable will stretch.

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

No, we'll just make you use metric

I'm absolutely fine with this. It makes a hell of a lot more sense than inches, miles, feet, etc.

trouser chili posted:

My Accord finally got sick of the way I treat it and blew the radiator on the way in to work today. Mid morning my shoe soles suddenly delaminated, so the poor car was then forced to take me to the mall, and through a McDonalds drive through on the way back to work. Then I drove it home in rush hour traffic. Despite this it only really got close to overheating as I parked in front of the house.

Yeah uh, if the radiator popped, the temp sending unit was only getting heat via whatever heat transferred to it through its threads from the water jacket. It was pretty toasty, a lot more than the gauge was indicating, since the engine had a lot of localized hot spots thanks to the lack of coolant.

But it takes effort to kill an F series, so you'll probably be fine. :v: (also, drat, that's incredibly low mileage for a CB series Accord)

Ineptus Mechanicus posted:

How does an Amazon gift card with 1-day shipping take 3 days to ship, then end up sent back because it was somehow 'damaged'. It's a gift card.

The same way that something that was supposed to be delivered 3 days ago (via Prime 2 day shipping) still hasn't shown up. I WANT MY loving GLUCOSE TEST STRIPS DAMNIT!

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Norway cancer dude also posted a picture of him holding a sign up (with stuff on it that goons in IRC asked him to write) on IRC that showed him with the same scars as in the picture that day. I just don't think anyone mentioned it here for whatever reason. vOv

Also, this is Ian Murphy's supposed security company's website: http://www.ravenswoodinc.com/index.html. Look at this poo poo. Its loving mid 90's geocities or something. Even better, click the "copyright" at the bottom for a good laugh. And while I can find proof that this dude just bought a house on an acre to an acre and a half of land for a quarter of a million dollars, I can also find him claiming to grow herbs and raise cattle for worldwide export on this property.

Magnus Praeda
Jul 18, 2003
The largess in the land.

CharlesM posted:

I want some veggie tempura for some reason.

The reason is that it's delicious.

So is summer sausage, cheese, & triscuit.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Magnus Praeda posted:

The reason is that it's delicious.

So is summer sausage, cheese, & triscuit.

Wanted sushi so god drat bad tonight.

Settled for wings instead, cause it meant not dropping $100 on dinner. Yay for half priced wings and happy hour beer. Boo for work tomorrow because now I'm drunk and can't loving sleep.

Sinestro
Oct 31, 2010

The perfect day needs the perfect set of wheels.
I really want some loving hot wings, but I don't want to fry them myself and the only place by me that isn't a bar that has wings bakes them in sauce that is not even vaguely spicy, because soggy, bland wings are the best.

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

Elmnt80 posted:

Norway cancer dude also posted a picture of him holding a sign up (with stuff on it that goons in IRC asked him to write) on IRC that showed him with the same scars as in the picture that day. I just don't think anyone mentioned it here for whatever reason. vOv
Wait, so that was real?

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

BrokenKnucklez posted:

Just ate an awesome steak dinner with the in laws. loving filet the size of a small child and it was perfect. Like Rhyno would wet himself that good.

I really need a loving charcoal grill.

I would own a charcoal grill for steaks alone, only way to do it imo.

Had some ribeyes tonight. So good.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

:wtc: Stepdad's new laptop has been a pain in the rear end. Got it up and running (and fast as gently caress) with its original 8.1 Home license on a new ISO. Tossed my spare 8.1 Pro key at it via anytime upgrade, then started the update to Windows 10 (and since it had 8.1 Pro when I started, it'll update to Win 10 Pro). That also, sort of but not really legally (but legal in terms of Microsoft's activation servers), frees up my spare 8.1 Pro key to upgrade mom's PC from Win7 Home. I really need to get a TechNet account, I'm limited to one key per edition of Windows via Dreamspark (so one Win7 key, one Win 8/8.1 key, one Win10 key, one Windows Server key, etc). Her PC needs a reinstall badly (it takes nearly 10 minutes from power on until you can actually do anything with it - i3 with 4GB of RAM), and I'm making GBS threads keys for stuff like Office (finally, she can upgrade from Office 2007). Downside is everything will need a reinstall, but it really needs it.

Soon as I have the money, I plan to build a cheap server, just so I can gently caress with Win 2k12 (I have a Dreamspark key for that). Getting everything upgraded to a Pro version of Windows will go a long way toward letting me gently caress around with having a real server. Might just snag an off lease PC from Micro Center again, though I'm more inclined to just slap together an i3 or older i5 with 8GB of RAM and a spare HDD. I have a spare case, power supply, monitor, DVD-RW, HDDs, etc - all I'm really lacking is a motherboard, CPU, RAM, and keyboard/mouse (so the expensive poo poo).

Sinestro posted:

I really want some loving hot wings, but I don't want to fry them myself and the only place by me that isn't a bar that has wings bakes them in sauce that is not even vaguely spicy, because soggy, bland wings are the best.

This is the only time you'll see me defend Pizza Hut.

They actually fry their wings. In real fryers, with real "shortening" (the containers just say "Creamy Fryer Shortening", so it's likely 99% trans fats). And they toss them in whatever sauce you request (many many options).

They're not the best wings, but for late night wings, they're not bad at all. And they deliver.

(the bad news: I'm the one prepping wings for the entire day, 5 out of 7 days of the week; I'm generally the one handling the fryers during day shift those days as well, so you might catch THE GAY from your wings if you order from my store)

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 08:15 on Oct 15, 2015

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug

Elmnt80 posted:

Then how come a) he stopped posting as soon as he was asked to explain his posts and b) the original rebar pic posted here was straight up lifted from a Norwegian news article from 2014?

In other news, I saw a classy middle aged lady in a super cool canary yellow 70s Porsche 911 targe this morning. Double cool because the temperature was in the single digits, and she didn't give a gently caress.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

leica posted:

I would own a charcoal grill for steaks alone, only way to do it imo.

Had some ribeyes tonight. So good.

charcoal is for pussy's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yO8f-fySnQ

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Enourmo posted:

charcoal is for pussy's

You gonna finish that sentence? :v:

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

88h88 posted:

You gonna finish that sentence? :v:

charcoal is for pussy's mouth yum yum pussy love some black powder

big dong wanter
Jan 28, 2010

The future for this country is roads, freeways and highways

To the dangerzone
Not to reignite the gun issue but australia's laws are in no way perfect (i cant get an air rifle without a firearms license at which point i might as well get a big boy gun) interestingly the biggest drop in fatalities wasn't from murder but suicide. that said most people i know support them entirely and i live in a democracy so w/e

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

bolind posted:

Then how come a) he stopped posting as soon as he was asked to explain his posts and b) the original rebar pic posted here was straight up lifted from a Norwegian news article from 2014?

In other news, I saw a classy middle aged lady in a super cool canary yellow 70s Porsche 911 targe this morning. Double cool because the temperature was in the single digits, and she didn't give a gently caress.

Maybe because the lot of you FLIPPED THE gently caress OUT and assumed fake picture = EVERYTHING IS A LIE, LET'S BURN THIS GUY AT THE STAKE!

maybe?

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

I am a pretty pretty princess, watch me do my pretty princess dance....

Rhyno posted:

He doesn't live here!

Tell me again about how you wanted to fry a steak, please? :allears:

:v:

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
Admittedly, I have been in a really foul mood lately - I tend to see the world with a horrible amount of cynicism but so far I've never been proven wrong, the world is a really hosed up and terrible place with no fairness or true justice for those assfucking the 99.9% without lube. Humans truly are an awful breed. And to be also honest, I think 14" has also got the world and how it really works nailed. Just his and my response is quite different, altho both perfectly valid. There's also a bunch other AI posters who I also see have worked out how society truly works. I respect the gently caress outta that and how they respond. My reposnse in part....?

https://www.strava.com/activities/413383951

That last 1.5 hours was utterly glorious. All speed and just go like gently caress - nothing changes my mood like getting the Tarmac going hard. And nothing makes me feel something close to positive about the world like ripping up the road at 50kph on a race bike. If I had my choice, I would just get up and go, ride the gently caress out of the bike and just never come back / stop.

drat I feel so much better after that.

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
Update my TFLC log? BOLLOCKS!
/
:backtowork:
Anyone able to lend me a hand... Trying to figure out why my Golf keeps running like poo poo.

http://imgur.com/a/2HmcV

Ah there the issue then. The fuel breather hose is toast. Removing it so I could find the part number caused it to totally split. I searched the part number and all the images are different :( How important is this hose anyway?

Friar Zucchini
Aug 6, 2010

Mad Max fun fact: In Arabic the words for "WITNESS" and "martyr" are basically the same. Most Arabic words are based on a root of three consonants, which is translated as the 3rd person singular masculine past tense, with extra letters tacked on to turn it into a different part of speech, or a different tense or a noun or whatever in some really retarded ways, because let me remind you this is an ancient tribal language we're talking about. Anyway, putting a long A after the first consonant gives you the person doing the verb: the letters sh-h-d, "shahada," (oh also there are the short vowels that are almost never actually written) meaning "he saw, or witnessed", turns into "shaahid," a witness. And then some other constructions are pretty random without any grammatical basis, like "shaheed", a martyr.

So people watching an Arabic dub or subtitled version of that movie are pretty much getting one long :thejoke: because of their stupid loving language.

Friar Zucchini fucked around with this message at 12:46 on Oct 15, 2015

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Holy poo poo. 50 miles, 3000 feet of climb and 19mph average... that's baller for anyone, especially an old man like you! Nicely done, terrist!

I've been off the bike for 5 weeks chasing some annoying foot / nerve pain. Doctor next week to hopefully get a solution. :(

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Admittedly, I have been in a really foul mood lately - I tend to see the world with a horrible amount of cynicism but so far I've never been proven wrong, the world is a really hosed up and terrible place with no fairness or true justice for those assfucking the 99.9% without lube. Humans truly are an awful breed. And to be also honest, I think 14" has also got the world and how it really works nailed. Just his and my response is quite different, altho both perfectly valid. There's also a bunch other AI posters who I also see have worked out how society truly works. I respect the gently caress outta that and how they respond. My reposnse in part....?

https://www.strava.com/activities/413383951

That last 1.5 hours was utterly glorious. All speed and just go like gently caress - nothing changes my mood like getting the Tarmac going hard. And nothing makes me feel something close to positive about the world like ripping up the road at 50kph on a race bike. If I had my choice, I would just get up and go, ride the gently caress out of the bike and just never come back / stop.

drat I feel so much better after that.

I reallllllllllllllllllllllllly need to replace the exploded spoke on the rear wheel of my road bike.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?

Rhyno posted:

Did that fucker "I beat cancer, I crashed a Tesla, I fought in WWI" Flektfuck ever come back?

He hangs out in #neai quite a bit. I saw his blog and the associated face. Dude had cancer for sure.

Elmnt80 posted:

That picture was lifted from elsewhere, just like the tesla picture. I'm still not sure exactly why he used false pictures, but I personally believe it to be much less sinister than the bandwagon stuff. Then again I saw proof and y'all haven't yet, so you're entitled to feel the way you do now. I sure did before he showed me his stuff.

bolind posted:

Because lol goon sadbrains. It takes a lot for some people to confront a whole bunch of dudes that think you're a liar, even if it's over the internet. His Scandinavian genes are working against him on this one.

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Admittedly, I have been in a really foul mood lately - I tend to see the world with a horrible amount of cynicism but so far I've never been proven wrong, the world is a really hosed up and terrible place with no fairness or true justice for those assfucking the 99.9% without lube.

I would probably think this way too, if I had to deal with drop bears every day.

literally a fish
Oct 2, 2014

German officer Johannes Bolter peeks out the hatch of his Tiger I heavy tank during a quiet moment before the Battle of Kursk - c:1943 (colorized)
Slippery Tilde

Ozmiander posted:

Maybe because the lot of you FLIPPED THE gently caress OUT and assumed fake picture = EVERYTHING IS A LIE, LET'S BURN THIS GUY AT THE STAKE!

maybe?n

It was basically this. He said in IRC he's been going through some poo poo and was so upset with how he looked / concerned w/privacy that he didn't want to post a real picture, which we can probably all relate to.

The crashed Tesla pic was lifted from a news article as Tesla agreed to replace his model S with a new one as long as he never shared the photos. This was actually mentioned at the time he posted it, too.

Last I heard we were waiting on a timestamped pic with Fjelltorsk and his cars just for more confirmation but I've been out of the loop a couple days so that may have happened already.

e: oh hey adiabatic already said everything i was trying to say but better welp

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Adiabatic posted:

He hangs out in #neai quite a bit. I saw his blog and the associated face. Dude had cancer for sure.

That picture was lifted from elsewhere, just like the tesla picture. I'm still not sure exactly why he used false pictures, but I personally believe it to be much less sinister than the bandwagon stuff. Then again I saw proof and y'all haven't yet, so you're entitled to feel the way you do now. I sure did before he showed me his stuff.

Because lol goon sadbrains. It takes a lot for some people to confront a whole bunch of dudes that think you're a liar, even if it's over the internet. His Scandinavian genes are working against him on this one.

I would probably think this way too, if I had to deal with drop bears every day.

literally a fish posted:

It was basically this. He said in IRC he's been going through some poo poo and was so upset with how he looked / concerned w/privacy that he didn't want to post a real picture, which we can probably all relate to.

The crashed Tesla pic was lifted from a news article as Tesla agreed to replace his model S with a new one as long as he never shared the photos. This was actually mentioned at the time he posted it, too.

Last I heard we were waiting on a timestamped pic with Fjelltorsk and his cars just for more confirmation but I've been out of the loop a couple days so that may have happened already.

it's still weird that he told me to kiss his arse when I asked him if he was lying

i mean i know Norwegians arent always the most emotionally vocal guys you'll meet, especially if they have sadbrains, but way to cast more doubt on yourself

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

Yeah, agreed. It's weird. Goons are weird and self-destructive.

Just letting y'all know what's up, because a couple of us got some more light on the situation and people still seem to want to understand.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

Thai food was a great idea last night, and a horrible idea this morning.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках

literally a fish posted:

Well poo poo. Now I feel like kind of a dick for being suspicious. :smith:

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

some texas redneck posted:

I'm absolutely fine with this. It makes a hell of a lot more sense than inches, miles, feet, etc.

Counterpoint: Pascal. I'm currently studying to challenge the third year of my apprenticeship*, which includes some pretty intense hydraulic poo poo, and all the texts (and likely the exam) are in Metrique- gently caress trying to think about system pressures in millions of mouse farts.

*because my last job offed me literally the day before registrations opened, not sure if that was intentional or just ignorance but gently caress those loving cuntbags. And I'm last in line to go at the new job, but I got a letter from the apprenticeship board 2 weeks ago stating that if I don't make some sort of progress on the school side my apprenticeship they're axing the whole thing. They count a failed challenge exam as 'progress' so I'm doing one with whatever studying I can get in, and if I pass it hey cool I just saved 2 months of my life and all the money I'd have spent during that time.

alternate.eago
Jul 19, 2006
Insert randomness here.

PaintVagrant posted:

Hey guys, how hard is it to do a manual trans swap in an origami spaceship MR2? Theres a super clean auto for sale very close to me that I am extremely tempted to look at/make bad decisions on.

Having paid a shop to do one in my 93 MR2 (similar but not exactly the same) the issue will be getting all the required hydraulics for the clutch. All the holes that the lines run through may not be drilled (mine weren't despite everyone telling me they would be) Those lines are a pain in the rear end and require dropping the gas tank. There will also be some electronic fuckery that you have to do (in the later generation it was putting a jumper in it so that the ecu sees it in park) Mine never ran quite right, but it is doable. My recommendation is to get a clean auto shell, and the most clapped out running 5 speed car you can find and just swap everything over (ALL the ecu and harness). I know for a fact that the sensors are a bit different on the man trans (at least on the later models) and the body harness didn't match up with the engine/trans harness. But yeah all the major parts physically bolt in.

Check out the MR2OC on it.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot

Tusen Takk posted:

it's still weird that he told me to kiss his arse when I asked him if he was lying

i mean i know Norwegians arent always the most emotionally vocal guys you'll meet, especially if they have sadbrains, but way to cast more doubt on yourself

I've just washed my hands of the situation. If he was lying or telling the truth, I don't care to much either way, because this is an internet comedy forum. But his stories were pretty far in left field, so I took poo poo at face value.

I do feel bad for cancer, because gently caress all forms of cancer (including iron cancer)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Rhyno posted:

Good advice.

Did you get that thing I sent'cha?

• Locked thread