Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stump collector
May 28, 2007

Etrips posted:

What masteries for mundo do you all run?

0 30 0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007
or just http://www.probuilds.net/ like everyone else

Corbeau
Sep 13, 2010

Jack of All Trades
I love Kindred so much. This is the first jungler who's genuinely clicked for me. Everything just makes more sense when backed by adc mechanics. :3:

Peakay
Jun 29, 2013

Stealthy Simian of Trickery

Corbeau posted:

I love Kindred so much. This is the first jungler who's genuinely clicked for me. Everything just makes more sense when backed by adc mechanics. :3:

Wait until the inevitable nerf so you can tell the difference between the good kindreds and the GREAT kindreds.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
We wanted to seperate the good from the kindred

Corbeau
Sep 13, 2010

Jack of All Trades

Peakay posted:

Wait until the inevitable nerf so you can tell the difference between the good kindreds and the GREAT kindreds.

Honestly, I'm not expecting any big nerf. She's still a squishy in a position where tanky is far more composition-friendly.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I won 7 Kindred Jungle matches in a row and 3 of them were after I got back from the bar. The last time I touched her she was really bad at clearing the jungle, but I think it was before the introduced the jungle kiting changes too.

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012
Kindred is the first champion in over a year I haven't been able to buy immediately at release due to a lack of IP because I've won only one single SR game in the last two months.

How badly am I missing out?

quaunaut
Sep 15, 2007

WHOOSH

Aerox posted:

Kindred is the first champion in over a year I haven't been able to buy immediately at release due to a lack of IP because I've won only one single SR game in the last two months.

Pretty badly. I love this champion. Then again, I'm a jungle main who consistently performs best on ADC, so she's basically custom tailored for me.

Herbotron
Feb 25, 2013

Just had someone accuse me of hacking and tell me that instead of reporting me he was going to block me from logging into league. :ohdear:

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Kindred is okay to deal with until she gets 80 stacks because then you're hosed as she autos everyone on the team for 100% of their current HP.

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Aerox posted:

You aren't. She's well-tailored to her niche, but it's a niche.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Herbotron posted:

Just had someone accuse me of hacking and tell me that instead of reporting me he was going to block me from logging into league. :ohdear:

you have nothing to fear unless you're dealing with Hackerman, in which case you have everything to fear

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
Kindred is pretty op IMO. Throw her in midlane and run a bruiser bot or something or just snuggle up with a 'raka/Ali or something. Jungling her is pointless because you need a team assist to get those 6 wolf stacks anyway (minus the ~2 you should be getting from frags) and lanes have a way more viable farm path.

In a land where burst bruisers and assassins roam free, AOE Kayle ult is really good, her e does absurd damage, her sustain is ok, her mobility is ok.

In other news please let players dodge any "Assassin" pick free of timer because I don't give enough of a gently caress to wait 30m but I am tired as hell of farmdog lee sins and leblancs that straight up lose to veigars

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
There is nothing more disheartening then your teams early game bully dying 1vs1 to a champion that has terrible early game but enormous late game.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Can anyone link me those old Korean LOL comics where the Olaf "I'm going to buy nothing but tank and then 1v5 the enemy team. Get on board" thing came from?

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
I'm about to finish my first placements ever.

I'm going to be bronze. I know it.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

CubeTheory posted:

I'm about to finish my first placements ever.

I'm going to be bronze. I know it.

Placements are a terrible thing but don't worry. The good will climb. Or get trolled by every division promo ever.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011

Stefan Prodan posted:

Can anyone link me those old Korean LOL comics where the Olaf "I'm going to buy nothing but tank and then 1v5 the enemy team. Get on board" thing came from?

Google is your friend http://imgur.com/a/Gv2Hw

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
HIGH LEVEL ATTACK DAMAGE CARRY PLAY RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW AWW YEAH

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

2 Lobbies in a row of this bullshit idiot actively trying to antagonize people into dodging. I'll bet anyone a mystery skin he still has an account 2 months from now despite a pile of reports and a customer support ticket.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

A Stupid Baby posted:

2 Lobbies in a row of this bullshit idiot actively trying to antagonize people into dodging. I'll bet anyone a mystery skin he still has an account 2 months from now despite a pile of reports and a customer support ticket.

It'd be great if champ-select trolls in a division series didn't create a catch-22 with the "a dodge is a loss" bullshit. But then, maybe they'd just stop announcing their trolling if there was a safeguard.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
one for all is out

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
gold2>1 promos: game one win, little rocky but we pull it out. game two we get really ahead then blitz and nocturne decide to throw by never being where they need to be (hey lets split bot when the enemy team is pushing mid, hey lets go dragon when the rest of the team is at baron trying to stall the enemy team). The nocturne did the ever classic "build damage then sell an item for the wrong defensive stat" strat and we lost. :rip:

theres always game 3 tomorrow I guess

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

Luna Was Here posted:

one for all is out

Is it the boring normal one or the cool ARAM one?

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.

Stefan Prodan posted:

A golden era, that was......

ssmagus
Apr 2, 2010
Assmagus, LPer ass-traordinaire
Ten Tahm's are the funniest poo poo you'll ever play in all for one.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

A Stupid Baby posted:

I hate this so much, I really hope ranked teambuilder sorts some of this out.

(Who am I kidding it probably won't)

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

ssmagus posted:

Ten Tahm's are the funniest poo poo you'll ever play in all for one.

Do they all use eachothers stacks?

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

A Stupid Baby posted:

I am tired as hell of farmdog lee sins and leblancs that straight up lose to veigars

You must have witnessed my supreme wizardry in a goon man the other day.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

A Stupid Baby posted:

Mathematically the best and most good Mundo mastery page.

Also I run a really dumb rune page that even I wont defend but I won't change it because it would be bad luck. Deffo run dual pen reds tho.

If I never bought and currently can't buy the dual pen red, can I just ghetto rune that with half rep mpen and slightly more red arpen?

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

My third series today and fifth overall for G1. Unlock-a the Raka.

Tyty
Feb 20, 2012

Night-vision Goggles Equipped!

5 cho'gaths vs 5 yasuos is absolutely hilarious and boils down entirely to who can get the first knockup in a teamfight.

1 on 1 we had the advantage though, what with being cho'gaths and all.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Tyty posted:

5 cho'gaths vs 5 yasuos is absolutely hilarious and boils down entirely to who can get the first knockup in a teamfight.

1 on 1 we had the advantage though, what with being cho'gaths and all.

I had 5 garens vs 5 braums. I assume everyone else is doing 5 poke dudes instead of 5 juggernauts, but you really should 5 man juggernaut them.

lord of the files
Sep 4, 2012

Space Flower posted:

My third series today and fifth overall for G1. Unlock-a the Raka.

has raka become easier to play? is there a way you can play her with the whole healing taking health away thing?

i used to put her in the game like she were a popstar, but since that rework i haven't been able to really get a handle on her.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Nitrocat posted:

has raka become easier to play? is there a way you can play her with the whole healing taking health away thing?

i used to put her in the game like she were a popstar, but since that rework i haven't been able to really get a handle on her.

Buffs to ancient coin sustain help, I think it's like 60 hp per wave. Also take health regen quints. (Some take 2gold/sec from yellows, too.) And then you can heal up your team and back with homeguards later.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Play mundo in one for all.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Turtle Sandbox posted:

Play mundo in one for all.

Mundo great right now by self.

Mundo hilarious with 5 self.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
I want to see Morganna or Lux one for all.

Have fun just straight up not moving ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:

Gamerofthegame posted:

I want to see Morganna or Lux one for all.

Have fun just straight up not moving ever.

Last time OFA came around I played 5 leona into 5 lux. We got kind of crushed early, but at a certain point 5 tanky dps shield ladies who can get right up in your face is really hard for Luxs to deal with.

Imo their mistake was not having some tanky frozen fist cdr peel-Luxes.

• Locked thread