Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Some of you might learn something from this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGtROJeMPeE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Mierenneuker posted:

Some of you might learn something from this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGtROJeMPeE

0/5 didn't even mention wave management and zoning, how will this teach me to be a challenger?

Andarel
Aug 4, 2015

Turtle Sandbox posted:

0/5 didn't even mention wave management and zoning, how will this teach me to be a challenger?

The first step to being challenger is learning how to destroy the enemy nexus.

Also on the topic of raka, I guess I should invest in some hp5 quints.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Even though you were snarky for no reason, thanks for finding that for me :)

I obviously wouldn't have asked if I hadn't already tried google with no success

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Gamerofthegame posted:

I want to see Morganna or Lux one for all.

Have fun just straight up not moving ever.

We did Morgana with a stack of goons earlier today. The enemy team had picked Blitzcrank.

They surrendered very quickly.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

SaffronKit posted:

Mundo great right now by self.

Mundo hilarious with 5 self.

we played this into 5 bards, they didn't stand a loving chance.

Jungle mundo owns now btw, E is so strong for clearing.

Also picked 5 Morg into 5 Blitzcrank (the blitzcranks surrendered at 20)

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Andarel posted:

The first step to being challenger is learning how to destroy the enemy nexus.

Also on the topic of raka, I guess I should invest in some hp5 quints.

ap quints are better so if you have those already you'll be fine

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.

SaffronKit posted:

We did Morgana with a stack of goons earlier today. The enemy team had picked Blitzcrank.

They surrendered very quickly.

Gotta admit, I thought it was both teams are one champ.

This is a lot more vile!

Gray Matter
Apr 20, 2009

There's something inside your head..

Anybody else attending Summoners Con next month? Me and my buddy got tickets after hearing about it for the first time yesterday. I've never been to any type of con and I'm really hoping my preconceived notion of them being a sweaty throng of unwashed turbonerds is wrong..

Pronounced
Aug 18, 2013

Gray Matter posted:

Anybody else attending Summoners Con next month? Me and my buddy got tickets after hearing about it for the first time yesterday. I've never been to any type of con and I'm really hoping my preconceived notion of them being a sweaty throng of unwashed turbonerds is wrong..

It's not

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
you literally need to wear one of those surgical masks if you dont want to get physically ill because the people that go to cons are such filthy nerds

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

A group of nerds is called a stink for a good reason. If your lucky enough people showered before that its not too bad, but it it lasts for a few days the people who refuse to shower become the majority.

curious lump
Sep 13, 2014

by zen death robot
Unbench the kench :getin:

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
what happens if tahm kench eats a tahm kench that has eaten a tahm kench

tahm kench

curious lump
Sep 13, 2014

by zen death robot

Magres posted:

what happens if tahm kench eats a tahm kench that has eaten a tahm kench

tahm kench

hidden bug forming mega kench, where each team member controls one ability

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
I'm mostly hoping you could like railgun someone at the enemy by tahm kenches all eating each other, then spitting each other out in a line towards the enemy

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Magres posted:

I'm mostly hoping you could like railgun someone at the enemy by tahm kenches all eating each other, then spitting each other out in a line towards the enemy

Truly the best game mode.

curious lump
Sep 13, 2014

by zen death robot
I want to try Yorick next and see if we can get a 10 man team going

e: if anyone goons want to add me so I dont have to play with pubbies, the username is in the Tahm pic :)

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Another fun thing would be 5x Kalista all Oathbonding each other and all getting Hurricanes so you're all just nonstop proccing her passive and throwing each other around. You might even be able to do the same railgun trick of Kalista throwing Kalista throwing Kalista throwing Kalista throwing Kalista in a big loop, with the final Kalista then throwing the original Kalista. Or maybe you can all oath bond one Kalista and just pinball them around like a crazy person

Someone please do this. 5 Kalista science needs to happen and I'm at work

Magres fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Oct 15, 2015

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Magres posted:

Another fun thing would be 5x Kalista all Oathbonding each other and all getting Hurricanes so you're all just nonstop proccing her passive and throwing each other around. You might even be able to do the same railgun trick of Kalista throwing Kalista throwing Kalista throwing Kalista throwing Kalista in a big loop, with the final Kalista then throwing the original Kalista. Or maybe you can all oath bond one Kalista and just pinball them around like a crazy person

Could 5 caitlyns keep a player perma trapped? Or is the CD too long even maxed?

curious lump
Sep 13, 2014

by zen death robot

Turtle Sandbox posted:

Could 5 caitlyns keep a player perma trapped? Or is the CD too long even maxed?

I think 5 tarics, or panths could

e: or leona

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

curious lump posted:

I think 5 tarics, or panths could

e: or leona

5 Pink Tarics in one game, truly outrageous.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Has anyone done 5 LeBlancs? That much dashing around would be nauseating to follow

Not much mechanics science to be had, just fun to watch

misguided rage
Jun 15, 2010

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Magres posted:

If you have a circular soulbond and you all ult at once, do you all disappear?

e: if a tahm eats a tahm eats a tahm eats a tahm and then jumps into an ulting tahm, do all five tahms end up at the end of the ult?

misguided rage fucked around with this message at 19:37 on Oct 15, 2015

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Note: One for all Kindred is a nightmare to play against.

I'm not sure if they're any good, it's just impossible to kill them.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

misguided rage posted:

If you have a circular soulbond and you all ult at once, do you all disappear?

I don't think you can use abilities while soulbond ult is pulling you in, and getting all of the soulbonds to go off on the same server tick is functionally impossible, so we'll probably never find out.

But, if you could pull it off, my guess is that you definitely would because League has like no sanity checking to stop dumb things from happening.

Really what you can actually do is make a line, Kalista #4 grabs Kalista #5, then Kalista #3 grabs Kalista #4, so on and so on until Kalista #1 grabs Kalista #2, and you have a crazy russian nesting doll of Kalistas.

Magres fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Oct 15, 2015

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

One for All Reksai is pretty hilarious too. You can use each other's tunnels and everyone can just ult to a tunnel someone makes for instant party. Throw in a couple of TPs and you have some ridiculous map mobility. Also the constant knockups on a single target are hilarious.

I also didn't even realize, but you get up to about 594 movespeed with Deadman's plate while underground on Rek'sai.

Corbeau
Sep 13, 2010

Jack of All Trades

:getin:

(We won, and it was not close.)

GloriousDemon
May 1, 2009
I really need to have a cho'gath one for all, so hard to get the randoms on board for it though.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
bear mitzvah party is best party

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

numero uno

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtaIn6AQu1g

"A summoner has disconnected" is like the cherry on the top of that video. So good.

Giodo!
Oct 29, 2003

Magres posted:

Time works the same way.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Mierenneuker posted:

numero uno

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtaIn6AQu1g

"A summoner has disconnected" is like the cherry on the top of that video. So good.

A fair and balanced champion.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
The biggest thing I want to see out of Kalista is whether the Oathbond W passive can proc once per Oathbond per opponent per ten seconds or just once per opponent per ten seconds. Ie if your entire team maxes W can you proc it 5 times for 20% of their max physical health as damage each proc and just obliterate an entire team

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Ignite Memories posted:

A fair and balanced champion.

Let's be honest, 5 champions getting solo lane experience is really good (although it looks like the other 4 Mords did nothing with that advantage).

Mierenneuker fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Oct 15, 2015

curious lump
Sep 13, 2014

by zen death robot
Trapped in a lux vs lux game. Please send food, help.

Andarel
Aug 4, 2015

curious lump posted:

Trapped in a lux vs lux game. Please send food, help.

You made your choice, it's up to you to face the consequences.

See you next month.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Mierenneuker posted:

Let's be honest, 5 champions getting solo lane experience is really good (although it looks like the other 4 Mords did nothing with that advantage).

Hahaha, I always forget about this thing. It's almost as if they have "hidden" this power.

KamikazePotato
Jun 28, 2010
So the early op.gg numbers have Darius sitting somewhere around a 46% win rate after the nerfs

Expected

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

KamikazePotato posted:

So the early op.gg numbers have Darius sitting somewhere around a 46% win rate after the nerfs

Expected
Good.

• Locked thread