Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Why did he sign it?

WHY DID HE SIGN IT? :gonk:

You know why, hes proud of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.

Screaming Idiot posted:

Agreed. Undertale fans belong in the same ghetto as the Bronies and the Steven Universe creeps.

"BUT GUYS THE SKELETON LIKES SPAGHETTI LOLOLOL ISN'T THAT SO loving HILARIOUS AND POIGNANT"

It's pretty incredible how upset you are whenever anyone likes anything. Do you just live in a mire of self-loathing and wish everyone else was in that pit, too, or what?

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Screaming Idiot posted:

Agreed. Undertale fans belong in the same ghetto as the Bronies and the Steven Universe creeps.

"BUT GUYS THE SKELETON LIKES SPAGHETTI LOLOLOL ISN'T THAT SO loving HILARIOUS AND POIGNANT"

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Her style is new but the face is the same as it was so long ago...

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Roobanguy has a new favorite as of 08:20 on Oct 15, 2015

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor

Bismuth posted:

I just can't fathom having this much of a misunderstanding on how faces work.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

pulp rag posted:

Anime

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

pulp rag posted:

It's not just faces that he doesn't understand :nws:

Its EVERYTHING

Mike Silverman posted:

Hi, I am a customer service administrator for a major international data storage corporation. I enjoy painting and drawing erotic art and creating animation. All my work is my own original hand drawn artwork and animation.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Bismuth posted:

Yes but why?

Why is he proud of it?

Why hasn't he been shamed, bullied, and driven into hiding for it yet?

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Check out this Pokemon nerd's video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoQWNGbzhu8

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Mighty Dicktron posted:

It's pretty incredible how upset you are whenever anyone likes anything. Do you just live in a mire of self-loathing and wish everyone else was in that pit, too, or what?

Yes, I'm the bitter malcontent because I don't jerk off to children's cartoons and boring games painfully squeezed from the suppurating and distended anus of Tumblr's finest hacks. I will shed a gin-scented tear as I look up to a picture of a Homestuck troll having sex with a pony while Sonic masturbates behind the bushes, and realize I love the Crystal Gems.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Screaming Idiot posted:

Yes, I'm the bitter malcontent because I don't jerk off to children's cartoons and boring games painfully squeezed from the suppurating and distended anus of Tumblr's finest hacks. I will shed a gin-scented tear as I look up to a picture of a Homestuck troll having sex with a pony while Sonic masturbates behind the bushes, and realize I love the Crystal Gems.

lol

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Screaming Idiot posted:

Roobanguy has a new favorite as of 09:27 on Oct 15, 2015

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
im malcontent and jerking it to ponies rn

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Undertale is a cool and funny game. It's only fault is that it fails to acknowledge that anime is actually bad. You can deduce it from the game, but it would be better if someone in the game said it explicitly. Like, in the final scene where someone asks you what is anime one of the options should have been 'Anime is bad'. Maybe there are already mods with that, I don't know.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Screaming Idiot posted:

a Homestuck troll having sex with a pony

My only knowledge of Homestuck comes from old PYF fanart threads, but doesn't troll sex involve, like, buckets or something?

Wait, no, nevermind, don't answer that!! :cry:

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Paladinus posted:

Undertale is a cool and funny game. It's only fault is that it fails to acknowledge that anime is actually bad. You can deduce it from the game, but it would be better if someone in the game said it explicitly. Like, in the final scene where someone asks you what is anime one of the options should have been 'Anime is bad'. Maybe there are already mods with that, I don't know.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
undertale isn't very good imho

maybe my LEVEL OF VIOLENCE isnt high enough to appreciate how clever calling it LEVEL OF VIOLENCE is

EXTERMINATION POINTS

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

corn in the bible posted:

maybe my LEVEL OF VIOLENCE isnt high enough to appreciate how clever calling it LEVEL OF VIOLENCE is

EXTERMINATION POINTS

Yeah, the message about killing pixels in a video game was also dumb. Especially considering that the pacifist route is easier and the player is encouraged not to kill things from the very start. People only kill stuff in Undertale because they know the game 'rewards' you with more content for that, but the creator, who's put that content in there, tries to shame players for getting it.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Mighty Dicktron posted:

He really is that oblivious at how insufferable and miserable he looks every time he posts

Screaming Idiot posted:

Like, this is not a gimmick here, this is 100% legit. This is pure grade unfiltered genuine Screaming Idiot. I talked to him at one point long ago about how maybe he should read what he posts before he posts it and he said he'd work harder to not be such an obnoxious shithead, then like immediately made some ridiculous rant about Megaman Battle Network or something in the Megaman thread, so I was just like "welp gently caress this guy then"

There's Taint Reapers and then there's Screaming Idiots. It's important to know the difference.

corn in the bible posted:

Posting untagged spoilers just because you don't like a thing/think it's dumb is still lovely, though.

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.
I always felt that it was better as "How do you do, Ken?", but the joke wouldn't work that way and that last panel is amazing anyway.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Thank you for countering 40-some awful posts with this very cute fanart.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Screaming Idiot posted:

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Stop bitching about people liking different things/goons/whatever is going on this time.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Listen. Everyone must like exactly what I like. If they don't, they must be idiot trash babies

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Will Laren is good

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Thank you for countering 40-some awful posts with this very cute fanart.

Cute fanart best fanart

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL_x1rRg7mM

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Screaming Idiot posted:

You know, I'm not a fan of Undertale, but I'm just going to go digging for fan art since you asked so nicely.

This is a youtube video about dancing.

AND FOR GOOD MEASURE, PONIES.

Ramos has a new favorite as of 00:12 on Oct 16, 2015

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Hm... Yes, now I hate Undertake, also.

SpiritualDeath
Jul 2, 2009

shaping your brain like pottery
You know what's really bad and stupid? Music, in general.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Paladinus posted:

Hm... Yes, now I hate Undertake, also.

Which brand?

Vorpal Cat
Mar 19, 2009

Oh god what did I just post?

StandardVC10 posted:

Cute fanart best fanart

Why did Ash's Pikachu never evolve? Raichu is adorable, and unlike Pikachu, doesn't suck. Of course that would require them to have actual character growth and development that can't be reset with each new season.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Yeeeeah, now I just hate everything.

Like, every thing.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Hey guys Undertale is pretty cool but maybe don't drop untagged spoiler fanart of it in this thread when its still relatively new and a bunch of people haven't played it.

Unrelated; fetish art of an game with ASCII graphics.

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

Screaming Idiot posted:

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

I already hate Undertale.

That poo poo is the next Homestuck.

Agree 100%

all three are "poo poo I enjoy/ed", but as always goons that like it overreact to people that don't, or that haven't checked it out. Then again people that don't like it/haven't tried it are quick to throw out the "pedophile" thing, so yeah too far on both sides.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Listen. Everyone must like exactly what I like. If they don't, they must be idiot trash babies

Everyone who doesn't like musou games is literally a pedophile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Vorpal Cat posted:

Why did Ash's Pikachu never evolve? Raichu is adorable, and unlike Pikachu, doesn't suck. Of course that would require them to have actual character growth and development that can't be reset with each new season.

Uhh, because as Ash discovered in season one, fighting Surge, who evolved his pikachu as soon as he could, evolving your pikachu too fast keeps it from learning how to be fast and/or dodge. :goonsay:

• Locked thread