Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
Im on expert in sudoku

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

my new dog posted:

Im on expert in sudoku

no... you have too much to live for MND...

Scaly Haylie

so this is dumb but what can i do with a soldier that i'm holding up? he's just all on the ground and stuff...

dogdisaster

by Lowtax
Undertale is fun, ty for the reccomemdation

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Scaly Haylie

peace walker is the first thing to ever justify the existence of vocaloids

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

vocaloids are cool. little bro got a sweet lanyard of one. me? I use a classic totoro one.

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

pogi

I've been replaying hella hotline miami lately.

pogi

Paging Hotline Miakki.

Salmiakki

pogi posted:

Paging Hotline Miakki.

the only swans i like ar ethe swans in hotline miami 2

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

pogi

They're the most fun fans to play as.

pogi

I've finally got the hang of playing aggressively and now I'm starting to chain up x11-x15 combos. Feels good.

Scaly Haylie

Chill la Chill posted:

vocaloids are cool. little bro got a sweet lanyard of one. me? I use a classic totoro one.

have you seen that video of a vocaloid doing the sounds and music for a level in mega man 3? it's great.

3D Megadoodoo

Ratchet & Clank Trilogy is so good it's got me sidetracked from MGS games.

Moola
i literally cant stop playing MGS5

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH

Moola posted:

i literally cant stop playing MGS5

stealing every resource container from some scrub who didn't bother setting his FOB security settings is lulz

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

Moola
yeah m8!

I went for a walk and saw a shipping container all on its own, wanted to stick balloons on that fucker so bad

3D Megadoodoo

Moola posted:

yeah m8!

I went for a walk and saw a shipping container all on its own, wanted to stick balloons on that fucker so bad

you could, do that

Moola
I do have a lot of balloons but theyre all those ones that look like penises when you blow them

Moola
up

3D Megadoodoo

Moola posted:

I do have a lot of balloons but theyre all those ones that look like penises when you blow them

hhhehe

so use those have no shame

3D Megadoodoo

if Snake had penis balloons he'd use the gently caress out of them i'm p sure

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
did you guys stop using snek as your main guy once you got an S+/S++ combat recruit/prisoner/slave?

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

Moola

Damp Star Baby posted:

did you guys stop using snek as your main guy once you got an S+/S++ combat recruit/prisoner/slave?

totally, I hate his dumb horn

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I still don't have a ps4 with which to play MGS5, taco bell is owning me hard

Macnult

I bought Ultra Street Fighter IV and it's a lot of fun. Really frustrating, but really fun. I was gonna buy Guilty Gear Xrd but didn't want to drop $60 and then realize that I still need to get an arcade stick.

Moola

Chill la Chill posted:

that sucks

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Chill la Chill posted:

you will spend more on big boxes and plumbers fees than just buying the stupid thing

deep dish peat moss

I'm about to play blood borne for the first time. I'm a huge souls fan and the slow pace is a big part of what I like about them so I'm not sure if I'll like this one

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

its definitely weird not even having the option of a shield to fall back on

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

although i fought every demons/dark boss 2handed anyway but usually used a shield for the packs of undead

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
Forward roll was always the best defense anyway, we were just too scared to explore it

deep dish peat moss

I just heard bloodborne is much more fast paced in general. I'm too old to play really fast paced things anymore so I hope it's not that bad.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Awesome! posted:

you will spend more on big boxes and plumbers fees than just buying the stupid thing

I bought one box and stupidly used the code during dinner time instead of when I wake up in the morning :(

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Hick Magnet posted:

I just heard bloodborne is much more fast paced in general. I'm too old to play really fast paced things anymore so I hope it's not that bad.

its not a platinum game or anything. its just like if you play demons souls with no shield and larger encounters

3D Megadoodoo

Chill la Chill posted:

I bought one box and stupidly used the code during dinner time instead of when I wake up in the morning :(

Wth are you two even talking about :confused:

Moola

Hick Magnet posted:

its good

not great, but good

Looke

hello my name is totalbiscuit and i am here to ask and answer one question, wtf are these spots on my liver

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Jerry Cotton posted:

Wth are you two even talking about :confused:

if you get one of the taco bell big box deals you get a code for a ps4 giveaway.

3D Megadoodoo

Chill la Chill posted:

if you get one of the taco bell big box deals you get a code for a ps4 giveaway.

Oh lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo

I wonder what country the nearest Taco Bell is in (not for the code just curious)

E: Spain I guess

3D Megadoodoo fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Oct 16, 2015