Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Goblin
Jun 5, 2003

code:
ftp> put babybambino.jpg
ftp> del gravybaby.png
ftp> del gravybaby2.png
ftp> del gravybaby3.png
ftp> del gravybaby4.png
ftp> del gravybaby5.png
ftp> del gravybaby6.png
ftp> del gravybaby7.png
ftp> del gravybaby8.png
ftp> bye
Lipstick Apathy

He's Gabe Newell with highlights

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

An Enormous Boner posted:

Are you guys really talking about Bobby in that pic? Don't you think you're neglecting something?

Don't get me wrong, the other guy is hideous, but compared to Smooth Meat Bump Bobby he looks pretty boring

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
https://youtu.be/DGftKdUX9o4?t=44

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

CrashCat posted:

Don't get me wrong, the other guy is hideous, but compared to Smooth Meat Bump Bobby he looks pretty boring

Smooth Meat Bump Bobby in the Mornings.

blackmarketlimb
Dec 27, 2005
The other guy is just fat. Bobby, on the other hand, looks whatever STD superworm that's eventually gonna crawl out of Jimmy's rear end.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

"I dreamed of a snail...crawling across...a giant ham...surviving"

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

"I dreamed of a snail...crawling across...a giant ham...surviving"

"Y'know, DUDE!!"

Stengel is so fat his hair looks like a lovely wig.

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
https://youtu.be/eccCyUAd0IY

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

:smith:

That's amazingly dopey and sad even for him...

blackmarketlimb
Dec 27, 2005
On one hand, I feel really sorry for Bobo.

.. on the other, every time I see or hear him, I have this indescribable urge to shove him into a locker.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
I wish he knew how to read so I could knock books out of his hands.

Keg fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Oct 16, 2015

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

blackmarketlimb posted:

On one hand, I feel really sorry for Bobo.

.. on the other, every time I see or hear him, I have this indescribable urge to shove him into a locker.

Or just toss into a dumpster.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
When I set in studio for Ron and Fez, Bobo was there. He'd been on O&A that morning and stuck around for R&F. He was sitting on the bleachers wearing his awful leather Jeff Gordon NASCAR jacket. During the first commercial, Ron comes out to the bleachers to chat with the fans. He asked, "Were any of you here for O&A this morning?". Bobo's hand shot up, and he enthusiastically yelled "I was here for O&A!". Ron looks at him and says, "Well with that jacket on, they'll let you in anywhere".

Later on, I found Bobo at a Mets-Yankees game at Citi Field. Bobo was on his phone, and declared he'd meet whoever he was talking to "in the parking lot". Citi Field seats 42,000 people and has over 8,000 parking spots. Good luck, dummy.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
I deleted two of his twitter accounts. My only regret is not deleting his computer.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

Cory Lidle posted:

I deleted two of his twitter accounts. My only regret is not deleting his computer.

Did you have anything to do with that "Canadian", Allie?

FarmerHank
Jan 6, 2011

farming techniques vary
Bobo was the driving force of O&A. He was the most important host. I miss him the most.

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

I just hate seeing anything go to waste.

How Much Art
Oct 29, 2003
Trampoline Destroys Bear

FarmerHank posted:

Bobo was the driving force of O&A. He was the most important host. I miss him the most.

I truly love him. The most unintentionally funny person to have ever lived.

After the Allie from Canada segment:
"wow that was rough bobo, what are you gonna do tonight to get your mind off all this?"
"Mmff... probably just going to have some barbecue...."

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lol

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Without Bobo we wouldn't have that video of Patrice laughing at Bobo's dick.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

Morter posted:

Did you have anything to do with that "Canadian", Allie?
God, I wish! This was actually a solid two years and numerous twitter scams afterwards. His family really kept a long leash on that internet poo poo for a dude that shouldn't be leaving the house unsupervised.

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

Reddit is losing its mind over Amy Schumer stealing a bit from Patrice, when in reality Patrice was just reading internet street jokes from old email forwards.

Instead of pointing out that she's recycling lovely no-author jokes, they're needlessly framing it as material theft from an otherwise very creative dead comedian. They're making Patrice look lovely and they're being stupid.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Amy Schumer is hack, that is all I have to say about that.

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

T Bowl posted:

Amy Schumer is hack, that is all I have to say about that.

I don't know about that, but she is being wildly oversold right now. It seems like people are trying to force her acceptance as a "true one of the guys" female comedian when I don't feel like she's coming into that role by the natural strength of her work. Basically her media portrayal and some of the goofy stuff she's said recently have caused me to automatically roll my eyes when I see anything about her, which is lovely but it's what's happened. I want to like her more than I actually do, and I think other people are just deciding not to admit that they don't really like her as much as they're saying.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

An Enormous Boner posted:

I don't know about that, but she is being wildly oversold right now. It seems like people are trying to force her acceptance as a "true one of the guys" female comedian when I don't feel like she's coming into that role by the natural strength of her work. Basically her media portrayal and some of the goofy stuff she's said recently have caused me to automatically roll my eyes when I see anything about her, which is lovely but it's what's happened. I want to like her more than I actually do, and I think other people are just deciding not to admit that they don't really like her as much as they're saying.

Yeah, that's about where I am at... I guess saying she's hack because she does the "I am a female and yeah sex" stuff for 2/3 of her material doesn't necessarily mean it's hack. Any fat comedian and any comedian of a race other than white does the same poo poo.. but still, it always seems like she leans on only that stuff which comes across as hack to me.

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
I hate her standup and never liked her on the radio. But Trainwreck was the best comedy movie I've seen in a while.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

jerkstoresup posted:

I hate her standup and never liked her on the radio. But Trainwreck was the best comedy movie I've seen in a while.

Really? I thought that movie was overrated as hell, not awful, but 100% forgettable.

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
Well I wouldn't put it against the greatest comedy movies of all time, but out of the comedy movies of the past 5 years? I can't think of another one that had me laughing for more than a few bits.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

everyone knows the greatest comedy of this century is Top Five

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
I preferred This is The End if we are talking the last five years. I was losing it most of the movie in the theater.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

T Bowl posted:

I preferred This is The End if we are talking the last five years. I was losing it most of the movie in the theater.

I'm still sad that they couldn't convince Prince to grant them the rights to use Purple Rain in the finale. That would have made the movie perfect.

blackmarketlimb
Dec 27, 2005
I watched The People Under the Stairs yesterday and it's kinda disturbing how Ant is legit two steps away from buying a gimp suit and sealing Bobo up in a crawlspace.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

blackmarketlimb posted:

I watched The People Under the Stairs yesterday and it's kinda disturbing how Ant is legit two steps away from buying a gimp suit and sealing Bobo up in a crawlspace.
Does he still have that dope over to torture? I support some Cask of Amontillado scenario.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

blackmarketlimb posted:

I'd watch that show.

And I liked Amy a lot on the show when I was listening, she kept up with Ant and Jim because she's just as much of a pig as they are. I also liked Trainwreck a hell of a lot.

blackmarketlimb
Dec 27, 2005

Cory Lidle posted:

Does he still have that dope over to torture? I support some Cask of Amontillado scenario.

No idea. I have no idea what Anthony is up to these days aside from raping young girls and being a racist shithead. Should have stuck to being a back alley Tunisian knife fighter.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

T Bowl posted:

Yeah, that's about where I am at... I guess saying she's hack because she does the "I am a female and yeah sex" stuff for 2/3 of her material doesn't necessarily mean it's hack. Any fat comedian and any comedian of a race other than white does the same poo poo.. but still, it always seems like she leans on only that stuff which comes across as hack to me.

Yeah, she does kind of the same Sarah Silverman stuff, 'I'm cute, but also I say dick & pussy and talk about blowjobs onstage'. It's not hacky, but it's like a retread of familiar territory. On the other hand, since comedy audiences tend to be young & male, it's almost the only viable path for female comedians. But that's kind of a meta-discussion on the state of the comedy industry. She's also getting white-hot overexposure at the moment.

Ransom
Jan 8, 2001

JOLLY RAPIST
Pepper: *gibberish*

Ron: You speak Quaaludian what the gently caress did he just slobber at me?

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

blackmarketlimb posted:

No idea. I have no idea what Anthony is up to these days aside from raping young girls and being a racist shithead. Should have stuck to being a back alley Tunisian knife fighter.

The pimp game hasn't been the same since he left Corsica.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

oh no, not O&A Reddit, Amy's career is pretty much over I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
So I watched the jokes, I wouldn't say she steals them... She even says "worst one I've heard".

That still doesn't mean closing your big HBO special with Urban Dictionary jokes isn't terrible.

• Locked thread