Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

CzarChasm posted:

Seems to be a common thing over there.

Someone earlier in the thread had suggested farming Gohans from the Bojack event, Awakening them and then adding those awakend ones to what they already had to boost the super level. Does this work? I got anxious and awakened Gohan with a level 2 super and have picked up 4 more regular versions in the mean time.

Yeah, it theoretically should.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I had to do it for Angel Goku, works just fine. Had an SA 1 one, made an SA9 R TEQ Goku, Dokkan Awakened it, then trained them together for a SA10 one. They're identical cards, so training works like it does for anything else. It's just really wasteful and a pain in the rear end.

isme
Oct 13, 2004
ZombiePugs
I'm still grinding the medals to get my Angel Goku max level. It is ridiculous low drop rate for an average SR card. That's said, the high EXP and the other items it drops makes it worth the hassle.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

First ever multipull, from the nod of normal and beginning of hard clears.

Meant to pull on the Saiyan machine but did the Bojack one on accident while it was loading and I was impatient. Got a super level 2 Bojack now at least and a decent Goku and Vegeta I hope.

E: what level do you farm Goku tokens on for angel Goku?

Drowning Rabbit fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Jan 10, 2016

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?

Drowning Rabbit posted:

First ever multipull, from th nod of normal and beginning of hard clears.

Meant to pull on the Saiyan machine but did the Bojack one on accident while it was loading and I was impatient. Got a super level 2 Bojack now at least and a decent Goku and Vegeta I hope.

Unknown Sayians - Wayward Champion on Z-Hard.

I had more success on my Multi-pull (SSJ Bardock, SSJ Trunks, and an SR that I already had, with actually a bunch of rares that I had as well), than my singles. My singles were a SR Yamcha, a SR Android 19, a rare Videl I already had and a Rare Cui that I immedialy used as training fodder for the Super Sayians. I'm also starting to think I should have used my Gero Awakening Medals first, since I might run out of them before I get Trunks and Bardock up to 80.

Cozz fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Jan 10, 2016

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Well hot drat I got Bojack. Guess I have to farm this event now

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Drowning Rabbit posted:

First ever multipull, from th nod of normal and beginning of hard clears.

That Goku and Vegeta are both really solid SR. Good base for a rainbow team. Goku doesn't qualify as a Saiyan for some reason though so they won't link.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

Aurora posted:

Well hot drat I got Bojack. Guess I have to farm this event now

drat, nice!

I'm right at about 35 fully leveled characters (33 at level 80, 2 at level 100), and am working on the last 5 (currently between levels 75-79). Now I just have to wait for more stones to start doing more pulls to get new characters to play with!

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I keep levelling people I don't really have any intention to use. I can't remember the last time, if ever, that I was this addicted to a game.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

New Leaf posted:

I keep levelling people I don't really have any intention to use. I can't remember the last time, if ever, that I was this addicted to a game.

Building new teams is pretty fun, yeah. I tend to stick with people I'm building a team out of or otherwise like, though.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
I know at one point we had a list of Dokkan Awakenable Rares and such, anyone still have that link kicking around? I know the Chichi I have that is Rare can be awakened eventually, but I was curious what other rares I should keep around. I've been trying to purge a lot of rares at this point since I'm now at the stage where I have a decent amount of SR's awakened or not.

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
You mean this? https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/comments/3g6p1g/japan_dokkan_awaken_characters/

As was proven with Goku ( Angel ), there's no guarantee that the Japan Dokkan Awaken list will be the same as Global.

I R SMART LIKE ROCK fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Oct 16, 2015

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Finally got the 90 Day Login. Man, it feels like I've been playing for way longer than three months.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

I R SMART LIKE ROCK posted:

You mean this? https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/comments/3g6p1g/japan_dokkan_awaken_characters/

As was proven with Goku ( Angel ), there's no guarantee that the Japan Dokkan Awaken list will be the same as Global.

It was what I was thinking, but I totally quit for a little bit apparently and missed the fact that angel goku was added. Still got a couple of days before my 90 logins.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I don't even see Angel Goku on that list

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

cptn_dr posted:

Finally got the 90 Day Login. Man, it feels like I've been playing for way longer than three months.

It really does. I'm excited to see the 5x DS bonus for 100 cumulative login days.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Is Snake Way a new event thing?

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Aurora posted:

Is Snake Way a new event thing?

They started it a few weeks ago. It's super long and good for levelling people up, and it looks like they're going to add Supreme Kai medals, meaning that there is a God.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Aurora posted:

yeah in the Japanese version, Angel Goku is a promo character they handed out to players, not a dokkan awaken

so who knows what else will be different

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

Aurora posted:

The TEQ Goku can be upgraded to a SS version instead of the angel one.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Holy poo poo Snake Way is so big :psyduck:

e: I know someone was asking about where to fight Cell Jrs. earlier and Snake Way has a lot of both Saibamen and Cell Jr battles for anyone wanting to get those missions done

Aurora fucked around with this message at 09:42 on Oct 17, 2015

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Aurora posted:

Holy poo poo Snake Way is so big :psyduck:

e: I know someone was asking about where to fight Cell Jrs. earlier and Snake Way has a lot of both Saibamen and Cell Jr battles for anyone wanting to get those missions done

Yeah it's a weird one.. On a lot of maps, I dodge enemies, here I'm gunning for them and just keep a "2" handy if there's a UR medal at the end.

Word to the wise, the "secret boss" is randomly on a "?" block between Yamcha and Tien.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

For the record, their Supreme Kai claim on Snake Way is absolutely true!!! Snagged one on my second run after weeks of hunting. It was in the gold capsule right after the full stop Ginyu Force fight, so save a 2 for the end.

isme
Oct 13, 2004
ZombiePugs
Did 6 multipulls, 3 of them showing SSJ Goku, so I was excited that I will get at least a SSJ SSR on each pull.

I was right.

It was SSJ PHY Vegeta.

All 3 times. Which I already had.....

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
I did an accidental multi pull on the bojack machine as I mentioned before, but now I have another multipull ready and debating on using it on the ssj machine or waiting. Waiting is winning right now due to not having my iPad.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Snake Way is long, but still not long enough to get the 10+ Support Items mission. Has anyone managed to get it, and if so, do you remember which level? Seems like it all comes down to luck/RNG.

Edit: it's the only non-daily dragon stone I have left that I can get.

cptn_dr fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Oct 18, 2015

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

New Leaf posted:

For the record, their Supreme Kai claim on Snake Way is absolutely true!!! Snagged one on my second run after weeks of hunting. It was in the gold capsule right after the full stop Ginyu Force fight, so save a 2 for the end.

Yeah, it's pretty sweet. I'm 2/3 on Supreme Kais. If they keep this up, maybe I WILL awaken TEQ SSJ Vegeta and Bojack.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

God drat, gently caress the multipulls. All I want is SSJ Bardock. Christ, at this point, I'd settle for any super Saiyan.

DoubleT2172
Sep 24, 2007

What map are the bardock extra characters on again?

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Fun fact: If your battery dies mid-mission you don't get to resume. I was on the Ginyu fight and had a 2. :negative:

4 runs, 3 UR medals. Now I have 3 Supreme and 2 Old Kais. :yeah:

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Oct 18, 2015

Arbetor
Mar 28, 2010

Gonna play tasty.

DoubleT2172 posted:

What map are the bardock extra characters on again?

Bardock and Frieza are from Last Battle. Note that Frieza is a pretty low drop chance, I have been running nothing but Z-Hard Last Battle since this round started, all day every day (maybe 12-15 attempts per day), and have gotten 2, both yesterday. So many Bardocks fed to each other for training fodder.

Chilled drops from Furious Transformation. I am not sure on the drop rate, but I doubt it is much better then Frieza.

Kid Vegeta can be found on Planet Vegeta's Prince, Z-Hard only. I believe he is a guaranteed drop, if you fight him, but his spawn rate on Z-Hard is low. Note that he hits like a truck and you will still need to face the saibamen at the end. There is also a small chance to face King Vegeta, who will still drop Kid Vegeta, he just hits even harder. They might spawn on other levels, but I know he spawns in Planet Vegeta's Prince.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?

Arbetor posted:

Bardock and Frieza are from Last Battle. Note that Frieza is a pretty low drop chance, I have been running nothing but Z-Hard Last Battle since this round started, all day every day (maybe 12-15 attempts per day), and have gotten 2, both yesterday. So many Bardocks fed to each other for training fodder.

Chilled drops from Furious Transformation. I am not sure on the drop rate, but I doubt it is much better then Frieza.

Kid Vegeta can be found on Planet Vegeta's Prince, Z-Hard only. I believe he is a guaranteed drop, if you fight him, but his spawn rate on Z-Hard is low. Note that he hits like a truck and you will still need to face the saibamen at the end. There is also a small chance to face King Vegeta, who will still drop Kid Vegeta, he just hits even harder. They might spawn on other levels, but I know he spawns in Planet Vegeta's Prince.

Chilled also drops on Dastardly Space Pirate, although at a very low drop rate.

cptn_dr posted:

Snake Way is long, but still not long enough to get the 10+ Support Items mission. Has anyone managed to get it, and if so, do you remember which level? Seems like it all comes down to luck/RNG.

Edit: it's the only non-daily dragon stone I have left that I can get.

I believe I was able to get my 10 support mission on Snakey Way, due to some luck. I had no luck on any other missions.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
What is the secret boss on snake way? I'm still a bit of a scary cat when it comes to Z-Hard, though I'm almost done the regular campaign on Hard now.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Drowning Rabbit posted:

What is the secret boss on snake way? I'm still a bit of a scary cat when it comes to Z-Hard, though I'm almost done the regular campaign on Hard now.

It's STR Grandpa Gohan

DoubleT2172
Sep 24, 2007

cptn_dr posted:

It's STR Grandpa Gohan

Can you unlock him? I beat him yesterday but obviously didn't get a drop that time.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

cptn_dr posted:

It's STR Grandpa Gohan

That's actually pretty cool. If you can get him to drop that would be neat too. Maybe I'll have to try it out on Z-Hard later tonight.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I'm crashing right as I complete Snake Way. Just started this evening. Anyone else?

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Finally got enough Gohan medals from the Super Bojack fight, now I need to grind out the remaining ~12 medals of each other doofus

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

So I just completed Hard on the campaign and celebrated with a multi pull.

Used the bojack machine thinking maybe I would level up his super. Got SSj Goku on the pull, resulting in my first natural SSR in Whis. :swoon:

Drowning Rabbit fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Jan 10, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
The Bojack gacha was really good for me, too.