Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Ahh, you're doing that yospos thing where you pretend not to know what an extremely famous internet thing is despite spending 18 hours a day online.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

started Treasure of the Rudras on recommendation from a good friend, its p good
this is your reminder to play shining force 2 if you havent already

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Ahh, you're doing that yospos thing where you pretend not to know what an extremely famous internet thing is despite spending 18 hours a day online.

what is anime and why is it not allowed

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

whole buncha sales at Bundlestars, bundles and single games...

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/game/mad-max

65% off Mad Max..?

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

You're in a desert, walking along in the sand when all of a sudden you look down and see a tortoise.

MiniFoo
Dec 25, 2006

METHAMPHETAMINE

NoneMoreNegative posted:

whole buncha sales at Bundlestars, bundles and single games...

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/game/mad-max

65% off Mad Max..?

Hurry! This offer ends in 00:00:15... 00:00:16... 00:00:17...

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010

Games is already bending over backwards to defend it ofc

ps http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3127521

quote:

We've made it clear that PAYDAY 2 will have no micro-transactions whatsoever (shame on you if you thought otherwise!)

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge
https://vimeo.com/140230525

a game about poo poo and piss

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Ludwig van Halen posted:

i just realized that you can turn off motion blur in witcher 3 on ps4 and its so much smoother now
post processing is always console compromise poo poo that looks terrible

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

atomicthumbs posted:

if you haven't played undertale yet, well, why not??

Blackula69 posted:

tb: how many years do I have left?

doc: tumor

look at these good posts

Improbable Lobster posted:

lol payday 2 added csgo./tf2 weapon skins, people are pissed

on the bright side it's have a free week and is $14 for the goty

don't mind the skins thing, do mind that they do the "requires a keydrill from steam market to open the cratesafe"

whatever, fine with things as they are with goonmod on it anyway

scamtank
Feb 24, 2011

my desire to just be a FUCKING IDIOT all day long is rapidly overtaking my ability to FUNCTION

i suspect that means i'm MENTALLY ILL

duckfarts posted:

whatever, fine with things as they are with goonmod on it anyway

that's just the thing, mods in general are hanging over the abyss rn

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
plus wilco stopped work on goonmod

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

scamtank posted:

the poo poo abyss

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

scamtank posted:

godammit don't take away my bodycount

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010
they already said they're implementing vac so goodfuckingbye to anything that uses a .dll injector

which is to say, goonmod.

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Pirate Jet posted:

they already said they're implementing vac so goodfuckingbye to anything that uses a .dll injector

which is to say, goonmod.

Kikas posted:

GoonMod flat out doesn't work.
THE BLT DOESN'T WORK.
welp

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

totalbiscuits rear end cancer is now liver cancer with a life expectancy of 3-5 years

are his tumors in 60 fps

is this for real because?
*posts tb rant*
SUCKS FOR HIM I GUESS WELP

Siljmonster fucked around with this message at 09:52 on Oct 16, 2015

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

the saving grace is they probably wont block huds full stop which means all the hours me and my buddy put into ours arent entirely wasted yet

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Blackula69 posted:

tb: how many years do I have left?

doc: tumor

ahahah gently caress you made me laugh at cancer

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

SynthOrange posted:

ahahah gently caress you made me laugh at cancer

same

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

its true

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

I wonder if the other guy taking a photo is mad that his photo of the funny nintendo powerpoint isn't the one that got internet famous

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

aaaaaa third parties have nx dev kits

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
I guess it's basically a souped up WiiU, only the controller itself is a console you can pick up and take away from the base as a stand-alone handheld.

Okay I guess? Hopefully the base console's hardware is up to snuff that it can receive multiplats or this will be another debacle.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Fabricated posted:

I guess it's basically a souped up WiiU, only the controller itself is a console you can pick up and take away from the base as a stand-alone handheld.

Okay I guess? Hopefully the base console's hardware is up to snuff that it can receive multiplats or this will be another debacle.

sounds alright to me

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

sounds alright to me
If the NX's handheld portion replaces the DS and becomes their new standard handheld it would be kinda clever. Buy your kid one console and he gets a handheld too; particularly if they're interchangeable.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Fabricated posted:

If the NX's handheld portion replaces the DS and becomes their new standard handheld it would be kinda clever. Buy your kid one console and he gets a handheld too; particularly if they're interchangeable.

with the phone market dominating the handheld market that's a reasonably clever solution

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

that will either be an awkward handheld or a lovely controller. pocketable game systems and good ergonomics are incompatible

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Jenny Agutter posted:

that will either be an awkward handheld or a lovely controller. pocketable game systems and good ergonomics are incompatible

well, with phablets and poo poo like that, the definition of "pocketable" is getting a lot more flexible

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Jenny Agutter posted:

People who really like handhelds will do really weird poo poo to play their games that should require a proper controller.

Like, go look up "The Claw" technique for the Monster Hunter players on PSP and 3DS (which was alleviated somewhat by the second control nub on the new 3ds).

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

so no pics of the nx just 'it is very strong and also my friend'
i mean we already had the neo geo gold :mmmhmm:

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

two Wii Us duct-taped together

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

or in this case, a wii u duct-taped to a 3ds

lord of the files
Sep 4, 2012

so on a scale of 1-10, how hard (on challenger difficulty) is it to go through dues ex: human revolution, tranq'ing everyone in the rear end?

and how many darts am i looking to find? i couldn't access the tutorials via the xbox controller, so i don't know if there's a physical way to actually knock them out. so i am just shooting them on the butt.

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

As a Millennial I posted:

or in this case, a wii u duct-taped to a 3ds

lol :D

Nitrocat posted:

so on a scale of 1-10, how hard (on challenger difficulty) is it to go through dues ex: human revolution, tranq'ing everyone in the rear end?

and how many darts am i looking to find? i couldn't access the tutorials via the xbox controller, so i don't know if there's a physical way to actually knock them out. so i am just shooting them on the butt.

you can punch them! but if you punch them too firmly youll kill them with a sneaky arm blade instead

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Nitrocat posted:

Pretty easy. Generally it's cheaper to just sneak up on people and punch them into a death-like sleep that is not actually death somehow.

Save your stungun ammo for anything you have trouble punching. The PEPS is...meh. Good in a endgame area where there's tons of people to bowl over but otherwise, meh.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Nitrocat posted:

if you're trying to go for a stealthy play through the only really hard part is the zombies at the end

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
everyone buy Downwell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Yodzilla posted:

everyone buy Downwell

it's p good

nuclear throne but with gravity

• Locked thread