Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Indolent Bastard posted:

When I'm not traveling I'll get in touch about knocking those out for you with the fablabs laser cutter. How thick would they be?

drat, my wife actually has a membership at the tech shop. When she's not stuck home sick with a cold maybe I could get her to zap me out some. I guess it'd just be a matter of slicing up some maybe 1/8" MDF in rectangles, half with holes in them and half without, and then just gluing the holed ones onto the non-holed-ones.

I have no proficiency whatsoever with making the files for a cutter though, like, the CAD stuff. She does but she's busy. Maybe if you're gonna do it anyway for your own purposes or like to sell some to several people in this thread? I'd totally buy like 50 off you if the price is reasonable, but my guess is you'll wind up basically doing this at-cost if you do it because like, nobody's going to want to pay more than maybe ten cents a base.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
That one awesome not-Epic mini company (Onslaught?) has Epic-type squad bases but round. Not sure how much that matters, since Epic had to match 20x20 and 10x40 anyway, but it's an option.

berzerkmonkey
Jul 23, 2003

Pierzak posted:

since Epic had to match 20x20 and 10x40 anyway, but it's an option.

The base sizes are fluid, as long as the meet the minimum criteria - you could use 2 inch rounds if you wanted to.

Leperflesh posted:

I'm mostly looking for the 12x40mm long infantry stands, and/or the 20x20mm square infantry stands. I can definitely make them, I have loads of tools and stuff, but if I can buy like 40 of them from some third party maker that'd be my preference vs. spending probably several hours making them myself.
If you're looking for the old square bases, I have a bunch spare. Are you in the US?

Squibsy
Dec 3, 2005

Not suited, just booted.
College Slice
Anybody had any experience house ruling more of a post-battle economy activity for Mordheim? My opponent today and I were musing on how there's not really a lot of stuff to buy and it would be cool if there was more to spend your money on. One thing I was thinking about would be bases like in Frostgrave. Obviously you'd need to come up with thematically appropriate ones for all the different factions, but it would be cool to have a warehouse or tavern or something that you could buy upgrades for.

berzerkmonkey
Jul 23, 2003
The only thing I can think of would be a postgame sequence like Necromunda, but that really didn't entail buying anything except equipment. Territories were more income generating things. Have you looked at any of the Town Cryer articles? I can't remember if they offered a more robust after game experience.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING
Games that spring to mind are warhammer quest, Malifaux just got a campaign expansion and I think Frostgrave has one. Check those out maybe?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

berzerkmonkey posted:

The base sizes are fluid, as long as the meet the minimum criteria - you could use 2 inch rounds if you wanted to.

If you're looking for the old square bases, I have a bunch spare. Are you in the US?

Yeah you can freely base with anything as long as (iirc) no dimension is shorter than 5mm and at least one dimension is 20mm or larger. I'm looking for these sizes because I already have like 100+ stands on them and want things to generally match if possible.

And yes! I am in the US, 94520. PM me if you'd like to make a deal? I have stuff I can trade...

Squibsy
Dec 3, 2005

Not suited, just booted.
College Slice

Ugleb posted:

Games that spring to mind are warhammer quest, Malifaux just got a campaign expansion and I think Frostgrave has one. Check those out maybe?

Yeah WHQ was kind of the model I was thinking. I think the existing exploration phase is really cool but could be expanded.

And the Frostgrave style (base location and upgrades) is probably a bit easier to implement as it's not so complex.

A mix of both would be really cool.

KingFisher
Oct 30, 2006
WORST EDITOR in the history of my expansion school's student paper. Then I married a BEER HEIRESS and now I shitpost SA by white-knighting the status quo to defend my unearned life of privilege.
Fun Shoe
Would any of you be interested in buying single oop chaos dwarf plastic models?

spectralent
Oct 1, 2014

Me and the boys poppin' down to the shops
Oh, hey, we have a thread for this stuff. I've got Blood Bowl halflings and some Chaos Dwarfs I'm looking to flog too (in the UK).

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

Leperflesh posted:

drat, my wife actually has a membership at the tech shop. When she's not stuck home sick with a cold maybe I could get her to zap me out some. I guess it'd just be a matter of slicing up some maybe 1/8" MDF in rectangles, half with holes in them and half without, and then just gluing the holed ones onto the non-holed-ones.

I have no proficiency whatsoever with making the files for a cutter though, like, the CAD stuff. She does but she's busy. Maybe if you're gonna do it anyway for your own purposes or like to sell some to several people in this thread? I'd totally buy like 50 off you if the price is reasonable, but my guess is you'll wind up basically doing this at-cost if you do it because like, nobody's going to want to pay more than maybe ten cents a base.

If you still need them I can start mocking up the files to start making them. Can you sketch out the hole distribution and diameter, for each size of base that you'd want?

berzerkmonkey
Jul 23, 2003
If anyone is interested in a Warmaster Vampire Counts Black-Op project, email me at forgezombie at gmaildotcom.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Indolent Bastard posted:

If you still need them I can start mocking up the files to start making them. Can you sketch out the hole distribution and diameter, for each size of base that you'd want?

Actually as I just PMed berzerkermonkey, I'm probably just gonna go for this. It's $20 shipped for 54 bases and that'll do me forever. 37 cents each is probably unbeatable for you.

That said, I'd be happy to get out the micrometer and give you precise measurements of an epic base, if you want that for your own purposes.

squeeze the big one
Apr 23, 2005

Hair Elf

Leperflesh posted:

Had a nice game of Epic this past weekend! We used the NetEpic lists, orks vs. eldar, 3000 points. My friend has a nice selection of terrain.

I'll unlurk for a while to answer these.

First of all, congratulations for the win. I get the feeling that you haven't played much Epic Armageddon? You shouldn't feel bad about winning by a last stretch on the last turn, that's exactly what Epic is all about. Mobility is key, and losses don't matter as long as you achieve those objectives before your opponent does. Usually if the other guy goes for all out deathmatch, and the other keeps his (or hers lol) eye on the objectives, the latter will win.

I usually play Marines against Orcs. I'm actually very impressed that you managed to get a Great Gargant to 2DC. Usually if my opponent plays a Gargant I just try to avoid it from the start. It means my opponent gives up 650 points worth of activations for pretty much just standing there, although usually it also means I don't have a shot for the Blitz or the Break Their Spirit objectives. If there is a Great Gargant on the table there is no way I'm engaging, the Orc titans are just way too tough. I have spent several games not bothering with the objectives just trying to take down a Gargant without success, even with a Reaver Titan, and normally I play without the big Titans. Maybe with Guard it's possible, but I just don't see a way with a more mobile, less shooty army.

Also large Orc Mobs can be very tough, especially if they get into cover. Good thing is that they are very slow, so you can either avoid them, or try to assault a lone formation with the 1-2 punch, move and fire, then engage and support fire (or even 1-2-3 if playing Eldar). Barrage weapons are also usually very good against bunched up large Orc formations.

Leperflesh posted:

Some rules questions for you guys:
-Is it the case that a Farseer who is in a broken formation can still use his Farseer abilities? For example, can I still get a cheap retain-the-initiative? Can I still bring on an Avatar?
-Avatar goes away at the end of a round. Can he claim an objective for victory purposes before he goes poof?
-Can one formation contest/claim two objectives, assuming it's big enough to get within 15cm of both simultaneously?

Oh yeah, one more thing. If your formation loses an assault, can a character use his Invulnerable Save against the additional wounds taken as they flee? You know, where say you lose by 4, you have to take 4 more wounds. It says they're unsavable, but Invulnerable Save says you get them even against effects that ignore all armour. We assumed not, but I wanted to double-check.

Special abilities can always be used, as long as the unit is not off board for any reason (dead, reserves etc). Even off board units can use special abilities, as long as the unit itself is being activated (eg teleport). So yes for Avatar summoning.

The End of Turn phase is special things first (Avatar goes phooh, War Engine criticals etc), then Rally, then Victory Points.

One formation can hold several Objectives. You can use this strategically during objective deployment. Slow armies usually want the Blitz and the Take and Holds in a tight triangle, so they can grab them without dividing their slow forces. Mobile armies might want to spread out the objectives, to leverage their speed, and to force the enemy to spread out for easier kills.

You pretty much always get the Invulnerable Save. Can't think of a situation where you don't, but there probably are some. In your example you do get the save.

Check out Epic Armageddon if you haven't already, it's honestly a pretty good game, and by far the best GW ever produced.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

Leperflesh posted:

Actually as I just PMed berzerkermonkey, I'm probably just gonna go for this. It's $20 shipped for 54 bases and that'll do me forever. 37 cents each is probably unbeatable for you.

That said, I'd be happy to get out the micrometer and give you precise measurements of an epic base, if you want that for your own purposes.

I'm good. I don't play epic, I was just trying to help a brother out. :)

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

I've always loved epic in all its flavors, and it would be more accurate to say it's the prettiest game I always lose at.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Inspector Palmu posted:

I'll unlurk for a while to answer these.

Hey awesome, thanks!

quote:

First of all, congratulations for the win. I get the feeling that you haven't played much Epic Armageddon? You shouldn't feel bad about winning by a last stretch on the last turn, that's exactly what Epic is all about. Mobility is key, and losses don't matter as long as you achieve those objectives before your opponent does. Usually if the other guy goes for all out deathmatch, and the other keeps his (or hers lol) eye on the objectives, the latter will win.

I've played probably 10-12 games now, ish? But spread out over like eight years. And mostly against one opponent... my dyslexic friend who is very amiable and not competetive and tends to rely on his other, more experienced Epic opponent to tell him the rules. He does get the "objectives are the important part" thing but for him, the fun part of the game is shoving his dudes around going pew pew. He's not focused on an activation-by-activation strategy to claim victory. Which doesn't mean he never wins. I think his general strategy is to play to each formation's strength, move towards objective markers, and shoot anything that gets near. That's not too bad of a way to go, really.

But yeah, I tend to beat him because I do stuff like pay attention to which formation is the expensive one I want to destroy, and by turn two I know which of my own formations I intend to hold each objective with, that kind of thing.

quote:

I usually play Marines against Orcs. I'm actually very impressed that you managed to get a Great Gargant to 2DC.

My opponent left his gargant on its own. I was able to snipe it a bit with the revenants, and then assault it with a healthy aspect warrior unit consisting of banshees (+1 autarch) and fire dragons. He allowed me to get all my banshees into base-to-base, and the autarch's macro weapon hit. That said, we forgot to check for crits for half the game and once we remembered, we decided to just forgo the crit rules for the rest of the game or it'd be unfair. Given the number of hits I got onto the gargant, I probably could have critted it at some point and that would have been a victory point.

I love the 4x Banshee + 4x Fire Dragons formation. It gives me a good flexibility between cc, ff, and non-assault shooting, making it an all-rounder formation. And an autarch lets it pull in nearby supporting formations in an assault.

quote:

Usually if my opponent plays a Gargant I just try to avoid it from the start. It means my opponent gives up 650 points worth of activations for pretty much just standing there, although usually it also means I don't have a shot for the Blitz or the Break Their Spirit objectives. If there is a Great Gargant on the table there is no way I'm engaging, the Orc titans are just way too tough. I have spent several games not bothering with the objectives just trying to take down a Gargant without success, even with a Reaver Titan, and normally I play without the big Titans. Maybe with Guard it's possible, but I just don't see a way with a more mobile, less shooty army.

I wanted at least a chance at killing his highest-point formation, which was the GG. And, he parked it near an objective, and his big unit of truks got broken turn 1 and never rallied, and that was the only other formation he had near it for support. So it felt like a huge opportunity for me: if I could take it down, I'd claim the left edge of the board, a marker, and a VP, and leave him with no easy way to respond. That said, eldar have plenty of access to macro and TK weapons, and my friend wasn't supporting his GG effectively. I imagine if he'd used it better I wouldn't have had a chance at killing it.

quote:

Also large Orc Mobs can be very tough, especially if they get into cover. Good thing is that they are very slow, so you can either avoid them, or try to assault a lone formation with the 1-2 punch, move and fire, then engage and support fire (or even 1-2-3 if playing Eldar). Barrage weapons are also usually very good against bunched up large Orc formations.

I've found it hard to pile on BPs as Biel-Tan. A falcon formation can have two firestorms, but that's two BPs total. So the best way to get BPs is with an Engines of Vaul troop containing multiple void spinners. I could do that, but it's a huge pile of points. I should experiment with that at some point. Otherwise, I think the key is to try to ignore them like you said, although that's also basically ceding an objective point. I think if I'd brought more firepower to bear against them from range, that would have worked: I just needed to stay out of their assault range while they still had so many units.

quote:

Special abilities can always be used, as long as the unit is not off board for any reason (dead, reserves etc). Even off board units can use special abilities, as long as the unit itself is being activated (eg teleport). So yes for Avatar summoning.

Is this a "there's no rule that says you can't, so you can" thing, or is there a specific rule that says this?

quote:

You pretty much always get the Invulnerable Save. Can't think of a situation where you don't, but there probably are some. In your example you do get the save.

This is annoying. Not because it would have saved me a key character, but because it relies on a reading of the rule that isn't very firm. I really, really wish the rules that discuss losing units after breaking from an assault specifically said that invulnerable saves were still allowed. Because I can say 'well the internet says I get an invuln save" but the rule says "no saves" which conflicts with the invuln save of "you get a save even when you normally wouldn't." It's two special rules directly conflicting one another and kind of arbitrary to decide which trumps which.

Anyway thanks again for the discussion and the rules help.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Leperflesh posted:

It's two special rules directly conflicting one another and kind of arbitrary to decide which trumps which.

That is the essence of the Epic experience for the whole history of the game line.

Signal
Dec 10, 2005

Midjack posted:

That is the essence of the Epic experience for the whole history of the game line.

Yeah, but at least there are consistent interpretations to reference. NetEA is pretty good about doing that.

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~
Here's an interview with GW's head of licensing about their video game output:
http://gamasutra.com/view/news/256220/QA_Why_Games_Workshop_is_shaking_up_how_it_works_with_licensees.php
He mentions Necromunda by name quite a few times; pretty clear that there's at least some internal demand for a Necro game!

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!

SRM posted:

Here's an interview with GW's head of licensing about their video game output:
http://gamasutra.com/view/news/256220/QA_Why_Games_Workshop_is_shaking_up_how_it_works_with_licensees.php
He mentions Necromunda by name quite a few times; pretty clear that there's at least some internal demand for a Necro game!

Speaking of which, I paid $1 for the Humble GW Bundle.

I think you people understate how mind numbingly boring Talisman is. It's like Monopoly with less, nay, no thinking. Press button, roll dice, something probably happens.

Wolfsbane
Jul 29, 2009

What time is it, Eccles?

It's a perfectly accurate recreation of the board game. I don't think I ever actually finished Talisman, although I did play it for 3 hours once. gently caress that game.

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~
Talisman is fun with a group of friends, as is the improved 40k version, Relic. Alone though? Yeah, no thanks.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
Last time there was a bundle, I managed to get a game of Talisman going with some of the goons from #tgbloodbowl. It wasn't a huge success.

Anyone looking to play should jump in and ask though. I'd probably be game.

edit: Chainsaw Warrior is neat. Kinda similar to Talisman in that your decisions rarely seem to have an impact either way, but at least it's quick. I managed to place 4th on the global leaderboard for "Iron" on my first Hard run.

Victor Vermis fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Oct 26, 2015

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Victor Vermis posted:

Last time there was a bundle, I managed to get a game of Talisman going with some of the goons from #tgbloodbowl. It wasn't a huge success.

Anyone looking to play should jump in and ask though. I'd probably be game.

edit: Chainsaw Warrior is neat. Kinda similar to Talisman in that your decisions rarely seem to have an impact either way, but at least it's quick. I managed to place 4th on the global leaderboard for "Iron" on my first Hard run.

I was tempted there for a minute, but then I remembered how I had zero (0) funs while playing it.

Also, since we're on videogames and WHFB is a specialist game right now:

Welp, so much for that game.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING
It is a total war game. Of course they are carving it up as dlc!

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Ugleb posted:

It is a total war game. Of course they are carving it up as dlc!

Truly Medieval II was the last great game.

Though cutting Chaos Warriors out of TW: Warhammer for DLC is like selling a WWII European theater game where Germans are a DLC.

TKIY
Nov 6, 2012
Grimey Drawer

JcDent posted:

Truly Medieval II was the last great game.

Though cutting Chaos Warriors out of TW: Warhammer for DLC is like selling a WWII European theater game where Germans are a DLC.

WoC was never a playable race in the game as promised though. It's still 0-day DLC but they haven't removed anything.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

It is also unlikely to be only a pre-order bonus. They'll sell it separately eventually, possibly even immediately.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

That's like saying Germans weren't promised in WWII game, and you'll be able to buy them, eventually. Not that I want to play Chaos, but it shows ominous signs. We've come a long way from selling "race packs" for communist monks that nobody has heard of. And it's not like Crusader Kings where every unlocked faction has unique gameplay eelments that were developed after the games launch. 0 day dlc is basically "yeah, it's in the game, we developed it fully, really, no reason in not giving you other than we can."

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

Just gonna pick it up in a sale in 2 years time for half the price with all the dlc included.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

team overhead smash posted:

Just gonna pick it up in a sale in 2 years time for half the price with all the dlc and patches included.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Total War games are often disasters on launch anyways. Pick it up on a sale 6-12 months later.

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Total War games are often disasters on launch anyways. Pick it up on a sale 6-12 months later.

Massive strategy games in general, I'd say. I'm still on the fence whether it's worth to get into HoI3, and that was released five years ago.

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
Does anyone know where I can get my hands on some old BFG Imperial and Chaos turrets? Not even the full sprues, just the turrets. I managed to get my hands on an unbuilt BFG Apocalypse and it didn't actually come with enough turrets to assemble it out of the box.

Gentleman Blogger
Sep 19, 2003

directions make no sense in the grand scheme of things.
I have succumbed to the TG black hole, and become a GW disciple, but only for two particular games.

Space Crusade and HeroQuest.

Say what you want about HQ, but if you're like me, and smoke a lot of dope and want something that is fun, and involves little plastic mans, but don't want to have to think too goddamn hard about things, HQ is a blast. My buddy's 6 year old can play and enjoy it, while us old men also have fun and rules lawyer about poo poo and drink beer and roll dice. We've got every expansion ever released for it (including Wizards of Morcar, which didn't make it over the pond), and are in the process of having those minis painted, as we are a bunch of old drug addicts with bad eyes and a want to go out and do more drugs instead of paint the teensy army mens. Doesn't mean we don't want them to be all gnarly and painted, just that we ain't got time for that. My group of 5 degenerates has made it through the whole base campaign, and are working our way through the expansions, when we can get all 5 in a room together. Harder than it sounds for grown rear end men.

Space Crusade has become my new passion though. Faster than Space Hulk, which I also love, not horribly skewed towards the xeno player winning in the way that SH is, comes with a pile of minis even in the base game, and house rules say you have to scream spuss mahreens slogans before entering the hulk, because that's rad. We've got both expansions for this too, Mission Dreadnought and Eldar Attack, which means now we can have even more people not play with us. So, I know that WD 134 and 145 posted new rules for Terminators, Scouts, different kinds of 'Nids, Ork WarBoys, and all sorts of other neat poo poo, and I'm in the process of trawling eBay for the figures from 1991 that make up the list of poo poo they want you to play with. (since Space Hulk and related expansions {Genestealers, especially} came out the same year, it's clear they were like "Hey you goddamn savages! We know you bought Space Hulk and all its crap too! Wanna use it with Space Crusade so you can play with your little brother? HERE YOU GO!")

My question / ideas are these:

1.) There's GOTTA be a way to make putting the board together for this suck less. it's all gotta spin around, get reconnected, and in general adds too much setup time to what should be a much faster game. Magnet strips? Something? I'm kinda at a loss, and don't want to cut like a wooden base for it, as the Eldar and Dread expansions add new boards and configurations. Thoughts?

2.) Any ideas on what would be a good unit to convert / find on eBay cheap / sell my children dearly for to use as 'Nid Hybrids? The old hunchback models are like 25 a hit on eBay, and nah that's too much for an army mans. I've seen some neat IG / whateverthefuckthey'recallednow conversions for this too, but I kinda want them to be a little more... 'Nid-ly?

3.) Anyone in the DC/MD/VA metro area want to come play with us? We're always down for more players, so long as you're not a TOTAL grognard jerk about poo poo. And if you have Termies, I'll even let you field your own models! Aren't I nice?

I'll post some photos once I'm home of some of our painted stuff, as we're currently waiting on a bunch more. Our Orks, Chaos Androids(it's a loving Necron and YOU KNOW THIS), and 'Nids have all been painted and look great.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

Gentleman Blogger posted:

3.) Anyone in the DC/MD/VA metro area want to come play with us?

I...kinda do. I mean, I am way more into the idea of Necromunda and/or hex n chit wargames, but I did enjoy my brief time playing Weedhammer 420k back in 3rd Ed.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

1.) There's GOTTA be a way to make putting the board together for this suck less. it's all gotta spin around, get reconnected, and in general adds too much setup time to what should be a much faster game. Magnet strips? Something? I'm kinda at a loss, and don't want to cut like a wooden base for it, as the Eldar and Dread expansions add new boards and configurations. Thoughts?

2.) Any ideas on what would be a good unit to convert / find on eBay cheap / sell my children dearly for to use as 'Nid Hybrids? The old hunchback models are like 25 a hit on eBay, and nah that's too much for an army mans. I've seen some neat IG / whateverthefuckthey'recallednow conversions for this too, but I kinda want them to be a little more... 'Nid-ly?

@1: I assume those are plain thick cardboard without jigsaw ends or anything? Mantic introduced transparent plastic connectors in Dungeon Saga, you might wanna keep an eye out for those. Or steal from someone who just wants DS for the minis.

@2: Guard + old plastic Genestealers + greenstuff + elbow grease.

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

These might be good for hybrids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berzerkmonkey
Jul 23, 2003

1) I know this is some extra work, but perhaps mounting the components onto foamcore, then use small magnets in the edges for connection. OR, assuming you can find them, those clear report covers have a plastic slider to clip your pages in. You could trim one down and use it to connect the sections. Here are some more ideas.

2) Orks? They're suitably hunched and feral looking. Yeah, they aren't perfect, but they're super cheap, and you guys are playing for fun, so who cares?

berzerkmonkey fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Oct 28, 2015

• Locked thread