Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Doing some googling she might be talking about how MMA was her hobby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

That and the gay marriage stuff is cool, and Conor does seem like an actual decent person

But I still want Aldo to pulp him

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

the man owns, folks

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Conor rules

gunblade
Sep 1, 2008

-Just lucky, I guess

That's really cool, because I remember that he was asked about this in July. His answer back then was vague and seemed sorta bullshitty (e: especially compared to Chad's answer), so it's cool to see him actually follow through with it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkq_qZu3ORQ

gunblade fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Oct 16, 2015

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

He has done the Darkness to Light walk/run the last few years as well as I recall. They're basically walk runs at night in Phoenix Park to raise awareness and money for suicide prevention. He didn't mention it at that presser though.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

I'm Greg Jackson.

Real Conor seems pretty all right.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
TUF 19 Middleweight winner Eddie Gordon is being released. Let's hope Cathal Pendred is next.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
I will remember him for getting me to like Josh Samman.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Bluedeanie posted:

I'm Greg Jackson.

same

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
They only had to add a few splashes of red paint on Jardine to achieve that look.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Happy Friday, lovers

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

mewse posted:

Happy Friday, lovers

This combined with the Woodley picture has led me to believe that Northcutt is a fuckin huge lightweight. I just looked at his record briefly to double check his weight class; does anyone know why most of his fights have been catchweight bouts? Surely not every one of them was against a stoned dude who couldn't put down the donuts.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

mewse posted:

Happy Friday, lovers

Willie is probably tacking this to a cork board, circling it in red ink, and connecting various threads and pins to that hot tub photo.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

red19fire posted:

Willie is probably tacking this to a cork board, circling it in red ink, and connecting various threads and pins to that hot tub photo.

Your not wrong

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Green Lantern corps member, George St Pierre, recite your oath to charge your power-ring.

Eeen Brightest Day
Eeen Blackest Night
No Evil Will, eeeeh, I fight this evil pretty good, five rounds. It Eees a warrior... I do my best to give the fans a finish but eeeeh, he a tough guy. All credit to evil.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
lmao

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Jardine just showed up because it was Thursday. He was heard to ask "We doin' something?"

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

I'm trying to figure out why Kennedy is so into it. He's not even wearing makeup. He's probably one of those assholes who shows up to a zombie walk in regular street clothes and says "no man, I'm a zombie survivor."

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

Green Lantern corps member, George St Pierre, recite your oath to charge your power-ring.

Eeen Brightest Day
Eeen Blackest Night
No Evil Will, eeeeh, I fight this evil pretty good, five rounds. It Eees a warrior... I do my best to give the fans a finish but eeeeh, he a tough guy. All credit to evil.

Haha excellent

Vitamin Boss
Oct 23, 2006
Burn it to the ground

Eeen Brightest Day
Eeen Blackest Night

lol

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Everyone who shows up to a zombie walk is an rear end in a top hat.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Everyone who shows up to a zombie walk is an rear end in a top hat.

bit strong for me personally, i'd say it just requires being a dweeb / weirdo with nothing better to do than pay homage to the most played out but still perplexingly relevant and hugely popular aspect of pop culture in western society

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Eeen Brightest Day
Eeen Blackest Night

lmao

mewse
May 2, 2006

Bluedeanie posted:

I'm Greg Jackson.

This is my zombie makeup. I am dead on the inside.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

CommonShore posted:

I'm trying to figure out why Kennedy is so into it. He's not even wearing makeup. He's probably one of those assholes who shows up to a zombie walk in regular street clothes and says "no man, I'm a zombie survivor."

Kennedy is filming a movie with his RangerUp buddies (and some Medal of Honor recipients) and I think this is a thing for it

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

mewse posted:

This is my zombie makeup. I am dead on the inside.

Node 1 - does it have a brain? Y, see node 2. N, see node 3

Node2 - eat it

Node3 - double check that it's not Diego, sway in place softly.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

These nodes sound suspiciously like flow charting.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

The Sphinxster posted:

These nodes sound suspiciously like flow charting.

Game theory is 90% flow charts with numbers that layman can understand and economists can win Nobel prizes with, and 10% really hard math.

CRISPYBABY fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Oct 17, 2015

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

Eeen Brightest Day
Eeen Blackest Night

lmao nice

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
hope you all had a good week

does that guy who got really mad about yoel romero staying on the stool for too long still post here?

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Tim Kennedy?

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
I don't think anyone was mad. Some people rightfully pointed out that since yoel couldn't get off the stool in time he should have been dq'd or whatever, and then other people rightfully pointed out that Tim Kennedy is a piece of poo poo so they don't care

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
when a series of unfortunate events lead to tim kennedy getting extremely hurt who are we to question the will of the gay jesus

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i seriously didn't know that you could be so enthusiastic about rules and fair play that you'd feel indignant on behalf of tim kennedy

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Real ralk! romero and his corner men are pieces of poo poo who deliberately bought their man extra time through placement of the stool.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Nice av, for some definitions of nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

mewse posted:

Nice av, for some definitions of nice

Ok

• Locked thread