Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
holy poo poo snakes revenge really is that bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

i want to watch 24 with dan

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

FartRomancer.EXE posted:

i want to watch 24 with dan

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Bomb game looks very fun sadly most of my friends don't know any english

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Blackheart posted:

Thinking about how Jeff has been having so many microphone problems lately and in this video where he stretches looking like hes specifically trying to make the microphone fly off and he does and then groans about it made me spit out this lovely pasta my dad made.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Thinking about how Jeff has been having so many microphone problems lately and in this video where he stretches looking like hes specifically trying to make the microphone fly off and he does and then groans about it made me spit out this lovely pasta my dad made.

Go slap his belly ala Bam Margera.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Go slap his belly ala Bam Margera.

Jeff or my dad.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Your dad made you pasta with love in his heart and it might not have turned out as good as you wanted, and for that his belly needs to be slapped on camera.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Your dad made you pasta with love in his heart and it might not have turned out as good as you wanted, and for that his belly needs to be slapped on camera.

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Jeff looking at the camera mischievously after saying "There are yellow wires... This might be green... but go ahead."

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

ModsBanForJokes posted:

Dan talking about how he would uncontrollably yell out loud while watching 24 because of how awesome it was

lol @ dan hooting and hollering while watching jack bauer do insane murders on terrorists

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Jeff looking at the camera mischievously after saying "There are yellow wires... This might be green... but go ahead."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7XUzeeFYiE

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOPyRRB9yWI Was just reminded of this classic video.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Wormskull posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOPyRRB9yWI Was just reminded of this classic video.

holy poo poo

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Blackheart posted:

the who's on first module looks pretty fun

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Blackheart posted:

I wish it had a distraction other than lights + alarm clock

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Man I can never get over how much Alex seems to believe it's always on him to be cracking a joke since someone has to on a video and if no one is their throwing away time. lmao... So loving epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And when you can see him it's even more awesome because his whole body and facial expression is like full on ready to crack jokes stance.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The lego quicklook pissed me off when they skipped buidling the portal thing.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stairmaster posted:

I wish it had a distraction other than lights + alarm clock

IMO the alarm clock is effective enough at just yanking everyone out of concentration and it probably has varying degrees of traumatic effect on people depending on how miserable of a job their alarm clock wakes them up for every day. Maybe if your just going to a gym or whatever it's cool. But me for example, if I forget to turn off an alarm clock and I hear it during the day all of a sudden my heart starts beating a hundred times as fast and I'm crushed by overwhelming despair and a cold sweat that doesn't hit me as hard if I'm only half awake.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The lego quicklook pissed me off when they skipped buidling the portal thing.

it wouldve taken them like 4 hours

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Hearing my alarm during the day activates my bodies fight or flight response and I enter a panicked battle stance, even in public.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

Every Quick Look coming out of GBEast is like 5 hours long now anyway so whatevs.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

Ask me if i give a care.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Alex sucks

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the bomb video was great and the game looks neat.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

On UPF Dan loaded up the gamecube game of Wrestlemania XIX to check out a crazy mode and asked, on the wrestler select screen, "Which of these guys would be most likely to go on a murderous rampage" with the cursor a couple clicks away from Benoit.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
this is offtopic but wormskull your a fan of the stalker games right? which one is the best one so i can know what to buy and play. thats the kind of game im in the mood for but idk which ones the good one.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

They all got something epic about them. Chernobyl is the best about having a fairly linear progression while still being open worldy in the same way a "Soul" game is or whatever. Clear Sky is cool mostly because of some of the environments, especially the starting area, but the faction stuff is completely not worth messing with and the ending is easily the worst and I would rank the final boss fight as pure filth personally. Pripyat is one you would want if you wanted to know what if people with brains made a game like Elder Scrolls or a Bethesda Fallout or whatever. SoC and CoP are must plays frankly and CS is cool, but there's stuff about CS and CoP that make them not quite an epic adventure as SoC was.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Before CoP was released in the US and such if you had the Russian version there was a fanpatch that translated most of it and the highest difficulty was called "Wizard" instead of "Master" in the translation patch, so there's also that.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Wormskull posted:

On UPF Dan loaded up the gamecube game of Wrestlemania XIX to check out a crazy mode and asked, on the wrestler select screen, "Which of these guys would be most likely to go on a murderous rampage" with the cursor a couple clicks away from Benoit.

its all just a work

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

Holy hell I loved it.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wormskull posted:

They all got something epic about them. Chernobyl is the best about having a fairly linear progression while still being open worldy in the same way a "Soul" game is or whatever. Clear Sky is cool mostly because of some of the environments, especially the starting area, but the faction stuff is completely not worth messing with and the ending is easily the worst and I would rank the final boss fight as pure filth personally. Pripyat is one you would want if you wanted to know what if people with brains made a game like Elder Scrolls or a Bethesda Fallout or whatever. SoC and CoP are must plays frankly and CS is cool, but there's stuff about CS and CoP that make them not quite an epic adventure as SoC was.

Much thanks. I'm going to play Call of Pripyat because I played the first hour or so of SoC and I don't wanna do it again. Cheers

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

id like to see a chocolate starfish on the screen

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HORMELCHILI posted:

id like to see a chocolate starfish on the screen

lmao I don't usually think of Limp Biskit when I hear him say that but some reason reading your post of it I started imagining that Peter Molyneux was significantly influenced by them.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Wormskull posted:

lmao

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Wormskull posted:

Before CoP was released in the US and such if you had the Russian version there was a fanpatch that translated most of it and the highest difficulty was called "Wizard" instead of "Master" in the translation patch, so there's also that.

i already not here

Judge Ito Boxing
Oct 29, 2011

There's a lot of value in the public being able to see how the system works.

In Training posted:

It is, and so is Jeff's Masaya shirt that I CAN'T HAVE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
lol austin brought up docfuture's sonic lp