Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Dick Trauma posted:

How do you turn a piece of paper into a trash can?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Now, can I make you eat it?

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
You need to be an origami master and fold it up into a tiny trans trash can. There will probably be thousands of them littering the streets and halls when the con is done.
ed: :argh: beaten like a mexican mule, should have read the last page
ed2: drat, I no rite well wile coffeeing

Pigsfeet on Rye has a new favorite as of 13:40 on Oct 18, 2015

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

You need to be an origami master and fold it up into a tiny trans can. There will probably be thousands of them littering the streets and halls when the con is done.
ed: :argh: beaten like a mexican mule, should have read the last page

Thousands of trans? Most likely yeah

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Edit: Found it. `

Len has a new favorite as of 14:50 on Oct 18, 2015

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)

I've done this before. It is useful you want some small pots for planting seeds in a pinch.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Fo3 posted:

I've done this before. It is useful you want some small pots for planting seeds in a pinch.

Can honestly say I've never been that desperate

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
SJWs are ruining the funny pictures thread.

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)

Soulex posted:

Can honestly say I've never been that desperate

I have when I wanted to plant 20 odd chilli plants of different varieties, and a few of each in just in case you waste 2-3 weeks of the short growing season waiting for seeds that never sprout.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Well, that's one way to propose.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Hey Bob, can you write some bullet points for our product?

I'm on it, boss.

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time
Yes but do people really not know that harassment is bad? Are they so dumb that a poster is needed to remind them of that?

"Oh yeah! I forgot that even though I'm wearing this costume, that guy still shouldn't be allowed to harass me. Thanks fire reminding me, poster!"

Why aren't they directed at the people doing the harassment?

Potato Jones
Apr 9, 2007

Clever Betty
This is art. :allears:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Mogomra posted:

Yes but do people really not know that harassment is bad? Are they so dumb that a poster is needed to remind them of that?

"Oh yeah! I forgot that even though I'm wearing this costume, that guy still shouldn't be allowed to harass me. Thanks fire reminding me, poster!"

Some people would feel anxiety, instead of righteous indignation, and fail to report it. It's designed to let the cosplayers understand that they will be believed and the person reported, investigated. Because, without the cosplayers, you don't have much of a convention for cosplay.

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

http://www.lonelykidsclub.com/shop/

Cpt Thorne
Apr 13, 2009

Mogomra posted:

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009

$40-$60 for a shirt ?? No

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Mogomra posted:

People in general do not know that harassment is bad. Or they think that whatever they're doing isn't harassment. People will say some pretty unbelievable things to women who are alone. Women who cosplay tend to congregate in places that are full of people with even less social grace than the average catcaller/dudebro, so you better believe harassment is a thing that happens. It's good to remind the people who get harassed that it is not cool and that there are authorities in place who will actually respond to reports of harassment.

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Command Ant posted:

Skeletons are ruining the funny pictures thread.

I dunno. Skeletons are pretty funny.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

Kajeesus posted:

People in general do not know that harassment is bad.

Only smart people who browse online forums know this

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

ArtIsResistance posted:

You're looking like more of a moron than the guy with a Kingdom Hearts avatar. Think about that.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

ArtIsResistance posted:

This conversation indicates that there are plenty of people on internet forums who also don't understand that.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
Holy poo poo, shut the gently caress up, god drat.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Fo3 posted:

Does this really come up that often? Must...plant....SEEDS!

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

BiggerBoat posted:

Does this really come up that often? Must...plant....SEEDS!

No, but sometimes when it comes up you have a shorter window of viability and quite likely have paper around. What's weird about that?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Mogomra posted:

They don't think what they are doing is harassment. So yes, you do actually need to remind them that walking up to a girl in spandex and grabbing her rear end is harassment and yes it is bad.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
My favorite type of posts are the ones where you can tell the person doesn't go out so they assume people are like what they are on the internet

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe

Who What Now posted:

They don't think what they are doing is harassment. So yes, you do actually need to remind them that walking up to a girl in spandex and grabbing her rear end is harassment and yes it is bad.

That's not harassment.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

ArtIsResistance posted:

My favorite type of posts are the ones where you can tell the person doesn't go out so they assume people are like what they are on the internet

At a cosplay convention? I'd hazard a guess that they're exactly like they are on the Internet.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Smelly posted:

At a cosplay convention? I'd hazard a guess that they're exactly like they are on the Internet.

and a second plane has hit the tower.

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?

kelvron posted:

I dunno. Skeletons are pretty funny.

Skeletons are pretty funny.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I know Millennials refuse to grow up but this is ridiculous :rolleyes:

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

FAROOQ posted:

That's not harassment.

Ooh Ooh I know this one!

It's assault! Do I get a cookie?

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

louismayalcott.jpg

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Mogomra posted:

It is though? The poster is saying to the neckbearded potential harrasser "Even though that woman is dressed up all "sexy"-like, you can't go groping her."

It is also saying to both gropers and gropees that when an instance of unconsentual groping happens, the victim has avenues of justice to pursue, and the perpetrator will be punished.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

BrigadierSensible posted:

It is though? The poster is saying to the neckbearded potential harrasser "Even though that woman is dressed up all "sexy"-like, you can't go groping her."

It is also saying to both gropers and gropees that when an instance of unconsentual groping happens, the victim has avenues of justice to pursue, and the perpetrator will be punished.

nonconsensual best sensual

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe

Delta Echo posted:

Ooh Ooh I know this one!

It's assault! Do I get a cookie?

It's entirely appropriate is what it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

FAROOQ posted:

It's entirely appropriate is what it is.

No just loving hold on there buddy. I have a loving bone to pick about this statement.

There are many questions I could ask of you, but there is only one that is foremost on my mind.

Did she order the fancy salad?

• Locked thread