Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
Why are you all so fixated on, "credit union women?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Seems like most of the short dudes I know irl do fine. It's mainly whiny internet babies that act like it's worse than being black in the 60's. Maybe projecting insecurity isn't attractive?

You probably need thick skin though because people love making short guy jokes.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
No one likes a whiner. It's bad enough they're so short

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Short guys get to be fighter jet plane pilots though, that will probably overwrite the shame of being born under 6'2"

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

NESguerilla posted:

You probably need thick skin though because people love making short guy jokes.

As a tall and handsom man, I've never heard a "short guy" joke. Its just never come up

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

I legitimately can't respect a man if he's under 5'7"

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I'm 5'4'' and it sucks, I try not to care too much but seriously girls treat you way different than normal or tall guys

I still get girls since I kinda figured out how to be a person that doesn't define itself just by their apperance, but it's waaay harder

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo

The Trap posted:

Yeah it is. I hate how hypocritical liberals are when it comes to Men's heights versus cuwomens weight. Height is genetic and men are told to suck it up and get over it. Weight is something very easy to control and maintain and fat women are told they are perfect and any "real" women would want them. Well I am a short man. Where is my pep talk? Where is my real man?

i dont think anyone has mentioned my height in any context negative or otherwise since grade school

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

spectres of autism posted:

i dont think anyone has mentioned my height in any context negative or otherwise since grade school
Okay...

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
i just thought you guys should know that :unsmith:

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo

Son of Rodney posted:

I'm 5'4'' and it sucks, I try not to care too much but seriously girls treat you way different than normal or tall guys

this is untrue

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012

But how would you know ???

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
:(

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
Jesus Christ just stop loving posting idiot.

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

Son of Rodney posted:

I still get girls since I kinda figured out how to be a person that doesn't define itself just by their apperance, but it's waaay harder

no I was just being a dick it's real lovely

I'm not quite 5'10" and I tend to date girls around 5'7"ish and had some be like "I can't wear heels with you" before and that sucks enough I can't imagine it being that way all of the time

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NvgLkuEtkA

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Being short is a major problem if your persona is Generic Dude, because you are automatically less-than other Generic Dudes. But it isn't a problem if you are an Actual Person of some description.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

mr. mephistopheles posted:

no I was just being a dick it's real lovely

I'm not quite 5'10" and I tend to date girls around 5'7"ish and had some be like "I can't wear heels with you" before and that sucks enough I can't imagine it being that way all of the time

Is this a thing?

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

To be fair, the same goes for girls who are too tall. I knew this chick who was a solid 8 or 9 but she regularly got told 'no way' by guys because she was like 6'5"

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
I'm 5'6", suck my dick talls

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

second-hand smegma posted:

Is this a thing?

yes there are people who care about superficial, meaningless things I hope that doesn't blow your mind

Tarkus posted:

To be fair, the same goes for girls who are too tall. I knew this chick who was a solid 8 or 9 but she regularly got told 'no way' by guys because she was like 6'5"

I mean yeah, it's a cultural thing that is probably built out of the genetics that women are on average shorter than men

celebrity couples and couples in movies and stuff the men are taller like 99.9% of the time so that's the idealized image of what a couple should look like and it's hard to be completely unaffected by it

there are probably just as many men who don't want to date a woman taller than them as there are women who don't want to date a man shorter than them, and I'm sure when it does happen there is still often a ton of internalized insecurity even if the person's partner is completely unbothered by it

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
If you're a short man or tall woman the generally-accepted solution is to troon it up.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Or you can just pledge to remain celibate and self select out of the gene pool.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Tarkus posted:

They probably were concerned that she was a man. She can thank a vocal segment of homosexual men with mental illness for her problem.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

mr. mephistopheles posted:

yes there are people who care about superficial, meaningless things I hope that doesn't blow your mind

So, ideally, they would want to be 4" shorter so they can wear 3" heels and still be shorter....because being the same height with heels on would be...bad...?

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

I recommend against having a job where you deal with the public if you are over 6' as there will be people who insist on asking you about your height and then get offended when you don't want to talk to them about it.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
http://imgur.com/gallery/mEkhQTN

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
coolest thing i've seen all day

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

larry david owns

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
daughter looks like a pain in the rear end - even if she is trying to be funny by intentionally appearing sullen and annoyed in the picture, still looks like a pain in the rear end.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

would sleep w that daughter to get to that dad

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Maoist Pussy posted:

They probably were concerned that she was a man. She can thank a vocal segment of homosexual men with mental illness for her problem.

This

But anyway seriously I dont care about tall girls getting hate. Thats more tall girls for me.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Larry Parrish posted:

But anyway seriously I dont care about tall girls getting hate. Thats more tall girls for me.

Sex with tall girls is awkward

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

sex w you is awkward

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

EugeneJ posted:

Sex with tall girls is awkward

How? :confused:

are you 3' 11"?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

nomadologique posted:

sex w you is awkward

nevermind, he figured it out

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

It def makes doggy style sort of awkward.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

NESguerilla posted:

It def makes doggy style sort of awkward.

source?

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Women stop wearing heels, men start wearing heels, problem solved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
I'm seeing a woman who is my height, taller than me when she wears heels and neither of us care because who loving cares. someone who does care about their partner's height is basic

• Locked thread