Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
"Sunday Sport is a British tabloid newspaper, published by Sport Newspapers, which was established in 1986. It prints plainly ludicrous stories, such as "London Bus Found Frozen In Antarctic Ice", or "World War II Bomber Found On The Moon". Defenders of the paper pointed out that it was not intended to be taken seriously. Its controversial content also includes a high quotient of softcore female nudity and extensive advertising for sexual services."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big parcheesi player
Apr 1, 2014

Also, I can kill you with my brain.
This Hawaiian Mushroom Makes Women Orgasm Just By Smelling It

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Kennel posted:

"Sunday Sport is a British tabloid newspaper, published by Sport Newspapers, which was established in 1986. It prints plainly ludicrous stories, such as "London Bus Found Frozen In Antarctic Ice", or "World War II Bomber Found On The Moon". Defenders of the paper pointed out that it was not intended to be taken seriously. Its controversial content also includes a high quotient of softcore female nudity and extensive advertising for sexual services."
In other words it's just like all the other British tabloids?

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Wheat Loaf posted:

"As you can imagine, Norma was a little perturbed at finding lots of pictures and footage of hard-bodied hunks shooting ribbons of scalding hot cum into each other's faces."

I have a hard time believing those were his exact words.

How do you even get your cum to be that hot? Asking for a friend.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Snapchat A Titty posted:

It's like ten thousand mailboxes when all you need is being alive :downsrim:

And who would've thought, it figures.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Collateral Damage posted:

In other words it's just like all the other British tabloids?

The difference is that it doesn't pretend to be a real newspaper.

and it has more tits.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Aesop Poprock posted:

Yeah this one was really annoying cause most of the original news articles make her out to be some sort of evil child hating witch who just wants money when in reality she's on good terms with the kid and her family still and it was a legal necessity for her to name him in order to try to cover her bills. And yet she still didn't get it and now she's known nationwide as a bitch because the media decided it was an easy story to distort for clicks.

The ridiculous part is that anyone in a developed country would have to sue their own nephew over medical bills, regardless of the logic behind it. I thought you guys now had Obamacare or whatever.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

Phlegmish posted:

The ridiculous part is that anyone in a developed country would have to sue their own nephew over medical bills, regardless of the logic behind it. I thought you guys now had Obamacare or whatever.

Obamacare isn't a national single-payer plan. It requires us all to have insurance that meets some basic requirements, but can still be lovely. It's still run by for-profit companies who don't enjoy writing checks.

I agree that this is stupid and that this situation shouldn't be happening in the first place, but the woman isn't a monster.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Xpost

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Wheat Loaf posted:

"As you can imagine, Norma was a little perturbed at finding lots of pictures and footage of hard-bodied hunks shooting ribbons of scalding hot cum into each other's faces."

If your cum is scalding hot you should probably get to a hospital, quick.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

spog posted:

The difference is that it doesn't pretend to be a real newspaper.

and it has more tits.

Is that the one that used to have a nipple count on the front page? Handy information.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

My cursive reading skills aren't up to this, is there a transcription?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

Here you go.
"Well I never thought anything about it except I was saying Run. Run back down to Mammy Granger and the boys from the bunk-house and tell them I never saw nothing, that I ain't seen nobody there in that ditch, with her drawers up over her knees with that man there, too. Run and tell them that I dint see nobody, and make them believe that they was standing up. Run and tell them it weren't true so's Rosie wouldn't get no whipping. "

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

Yeah if you clicked my name in my quote, but here it is for laziness' sake:

quote:

Dear Sir:
I'll bet a dollar to a doughnut that Hitler is located right in Newyork city!
There's no other city in the world where he could so easily be absorbed. No doubt you have considered this possibility, but I mention it for what it is worth anyway.
[illegible signature]

From the FBI archive of Hitler tips. Link is in the other post.

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

You remind me of the boss
What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

Always wanted to check that place out. I love me some soba noodles.

Westie
May 30, 2013

Baboon Simulator

I'm quite glad, that as a Brit, I managed to read that instantly without any difficulty. Possibly because that's what my handwriting is like :(

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Garrand posted:

That's not irony :colbert:
After a long, successful career of working with them safely, yes it is.

Blurred
Aug 26, 2004

WELL I WONNER WHAT IT'S LIIIIIKE TO BE A GOOD POSTER

GWBBQ posted:

After a long, successful career of working with them safely, yes it is.

No, it would only be ironic if he had been killed trying to mail a letter vaunting the safety record of the postal system, while wearing a "letter posting 4 life!" t shirt, on international mail safety day, and while muttering to himself that only those fools who believe in irony deserve to die ironic deaths.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

Blurred posted:

No, it would only be ironic if he had been killed trying to mail a letter vaunting the safety record of the postal system, while wearing a "letter posting 4 life!" t shirt, on international mail safety day, and while muttering to himself that only those fools who believe in irony deserve to die ironic deaths.

and three days from retirement.

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle

Karma Monkey posted:

and three days from retirement.

And now his old partner has to solve the case, even if it means going outside of the postal system to do it.

Blurred
Aug 26, 2004

WELL I WONNER WHAT IT'S LIIIIIKE TO BE A GOOD POSTER

Ichabod Sexbeast posted:

And now his old partner has to solve the case, even if it means going outside of the postal system to do it.

His methods may be unorthodox but he delivers, dammit!

ImpulseDrive
Jul 25, 2008
In a world where the postman always rings twice...

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Well I mean, we can't see the crotch from that angle

budgieinspector
Mar 24, 2006

According to my research,
these would appear to be
Budgerigars.

big parcheesi player
Apr 1, 2014

Also, I can kill you with my brain.
I guess it's time to root on the Blue Jays?

Westie
May 30, 2013

Baboon Simulator

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

Whatever she was doing with it, whether eating it or something else, it had to be horrifying to behold.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

It was apparently something else, though sadly Facebook seems to have eaten the article.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Crow Jane posted:

It was apparently something else, though sadly Facebook seems to have eaten the article.

Look, when anyone takes a sausage into a bathroom, we know it's not for eating.

We just don't need to know exactly what it is for.

Telegnostic
Apr 24, 2008
If you think no one ever eats sausages in the bathroom, then you and I lead very different lives.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Woman Arrested For Masturbating With Jimmy Dean Sausage In Walmart Bathroom

Total bullshit, though.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

I was about to post that it looks like one of several of those fake news stories where they find a mug shot and make up a dumb story they think fits. They're basically never true.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Snapchat A Titty posted:

I was about to post that it looks like one of several of those fake news stories where they find a mug shot and make up a dumb story they think fits. They're basically never true.

You would be correct. According to TinEye, this woman's (???) mugshot has been around since at least 2011.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Oops, sorry bout that. I don't think I was sufficiently caffeinated when I saved that image this morning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Crow Jane posted:

Oops, sorry bout that. I don't think I was sufficiently caffeinated when I saved that image this morning.

No worries. Probably more than half of this thread's stories are fake if you dig into them. It's just sometimes they're more fake.

American Republican and Baltimore daily clipper., July 03, 1846, Image 1