Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Finally, an animator uses their powers for good: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70699/

It just replaces the drunk turning animations, which you might not see very often because drunk NPC's usually just stand around... but those animations were hosed, and this guy finally fixed them. Tested, and it works. Everybody should download and endorse this little fix, to encourage this behavior.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chaltab
Feb 16, 2011

So shocked someone got me an avatar!

GrumpyDoctor posted:

Is there some way I can get money weight with Coin Replacer Redux?
Why on earth would you want coins to weigh anything? Even if you set them at the game's lowest non-zero value, by the middle of the game you're going to have 100+ encumbrance from money alone.

Chaltab fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Oct 19, 2015

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Chaltab posted:

Why on earth would you want coins to weigh anything? Even if you set them at the game's lowest non-zero value, by the middle of the game you're going to have 1000+ encumbrance from money alone.

Never underestimate the gameplay hurdles people will put in their way in the name of "Immersion".

For Killing Floor 2, a game as immersive as Smash TV, most weapons have an identical price per tier (some have been slightly adjusted). So you can just hit tab, see if someone needs a bit of cash for a bigger gun, and throw glowing neon bricks of money at them. But there are literally people who complain that not having an entire wiki's worth if unique weapon prices that scale with level on top, "ruins immersion and roleplay".

In a game where you kill waves of Not Zombies, then fight a 100 year old cyborg nazi and bury his corpse in a mountain of cash.

At least the stuff where you Mod in dying from exposure in snow covered skyrim is kind of interesting.

Section Z fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Oct 19, 2015

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

In PerMa they have weight unless you use the Greed perk (0.01), and the best way to deal with it is to carry only around 5000 septims on you and dump the rest in a chest in Breezehome or wherever you have as your primary residence (or give them to your followers if you use EFF, their Inventory container has an infinite capacity :v:). It's still kind of annoying.

In Daggerfall gold having weight made sense because you could deposit the gold at a bank, make loans against it, and withdraw it at other banks. But really what would be better, if gold must have weight, is to have three denominations like Dragon Age Origins. In fact just do British old money: 1 septim = 12 solidi, 1 solidus = 20 denarii. Using the Latin names you could even use the "__s __d" notation.

E: Dragon Age's economy wouldn't work in Skyrim since it's dependent on not being able to loot everything you come across, but it was probably the best balanced economy I've ever seen in a game. You always seem to have just the right amount of money to feel like you have to be careful how you spend it, and they'll dangle higher-level gear in front of you but at very high prices so, if you save up, you can get a taste of gear a tier or two higher than your current level, but you can't break the game.

Woolie Wool fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Oct 19, 2015

AtillatheBum
Oct 6, 2010

Justice ain't gonna dispense itself.
Yea, I think they did a good job with it as well in DA:O. I remember walking into the Orzammar shops on my dagger rogue for the first time and immediately my eyes spotted that crazy dagger one of the merchants sells; saving up for and buying that one item became my new primary objective. Since it was my first time and I didn't know all the secrets to making money yet it actually took quite a bit of effort to obtain the cash. I think buying it ended up being like 15% or so of my net worth at the end of the game for that one item.

In Skyrim I always end up doing the thieves guild quests just to have enough merchants in one place to sell all the random junk I pick up. The only time I ever felt money was important at all was the when I used an alternate start mod and I used the randomize option. I ended up arriving by boat in Windhelm with naught to my name but 2 silver rings, a set of clothes plus boots, and 1 Iron Axe. I ended up selling everything I could except the axe and doing minor jobs around the city to just barely scrape the together the money to buy a set of Iron armor and boots. That character ended up being one of my favorites partially because of just how hard and rewarding it felt to get him off the ground.

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

One thing I would really like would be to have hand-placed loot like Morrowloot but every time you start a new game the location of each piece is randomized between a set of areas where it could feasibly be. The hand-placed rings in the Legendary Rings are really surprising and nice rewards the first time you find them. But after a couple of restarts, "swing by Skybound Pass to pick up the Circlet of Omnipotence while on the first trip to High Hrothgar" becomes like an item on your shopping list.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

I'm looking for a mod that automatically harvests reagents (and ores too) without player input, is this one the only option right now, or are there better alternatives that my quick search of the Nexus did not turn up?

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
Why bother? Almost every reagent common enough that you'd want to auto-harvest them are also sold by apothecaries for pretty much nothing.

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

I use the autoharvest one. Works well

Gorgar
Dec 2, 2012

Jaxson's Smart Looter will also do this. You can also get some followers with EFF and tell them to harvest.

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice

Oh jeez I'm dumb

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Gorgar posted:

Jaxson's Smart Looter will also do this. You can also get some followers with EFF and tell them to harvest.

They aren't very efficient but I love doing this just to watch them run around sometimes.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Eric the Mauve posted:

Why bother? Almost every reagent common enough that you'd want to auto-harvest them are also sold by apothecaries for pretty much nothing.
Because I hate paying for stuff that I could get for free, but I hate spending the time gathering it as well, :v:

Massasoit posted:

I use the autoharvest one. Works well
Ok, thanks!

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
Man, even with Trade and Barter turning prices way the gently caress up, the economy still ends up collapsing at some point. It just takes until around level 25 instead of level 8. :v: The early game as a pauper is pretty great, though - I end up actually collecting pretty much every piece of food I find, because I tend to need it whenever I get into a fight (unless playing a Sneak archer, of course).

e: I'm also pleased to report that punchcat is perfectly successful in SPERG - pickpocket leveling is nice and a good pair of heavy gauntlets (with the enchantment on them and a ring) deal enough damage to keep me feeling on par with weapon-using characters. I suspect it does tend to fall off, given that smithing can make weapons ridiculous and you're giving up a weapon enchant, glove enchant, and ring enchant to be able to brawl, but it's still pretty fun.

theshim fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Oct 19, 2015

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

theshim posted:

Man, even with Trade and Barter turning prices way the gently caress up, the economy still ends up collapsing at some point. It just takes until around level 25 instead of level 8. :v: The early game as a pauper is pretty great, though - I end up actually collecting pretty much every piece of food I find, because I tend to need it whenever I get into a fight (unless playing a Sneak archer, of course).

I've been using Trade Routes with Trade and Barter and it helps with this somewhat, along with "Sold Out" and some other nonsense, but yeah, any chance of balancing the economy is a losing proposition, I think.

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

theshim posted:

e: I'm also pleased to report that punchcat is perfectly successful in SPERG

I guess this is more of a general Skyrim question, but can you do unarmed stealth hits? I don't recall seeing a perk for it in the stealth tree.

I'm still getting CTDs on loading screens (and elsewhere randomly). Pretty sure I have to re-do the Ratway again (which, by the way, has unique punch bonus gloves in it). At least now I know to always save before zoning. I'm also getting lots of texture errors from SMIM and Enhanced Blood. :(

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Ofecks posted:

I guess this is more of a general Skyrim question, but can you do unarmed stealth hits?

In vanilla, yes.
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Unarmed_Combat

Haven't looked in details at whether SPERG changed that or not.

theshim
May 1, 2012

Ofecks posted:

I guess this is more of a general Skyrim question, but can you do unarmed stealth hits? I don't recall seeing a perk for it in the stealth tree.

I'm still getting CTDs on loading screens (and elsewhere randomly). Pretty sure I have to re-do the Ratway again (which, by the way, has unique punch bonus gloves in it). At least now I know to always save before zoning. I'm also getting lots of texture errors from SMIM and Enhanced Blood. :(
SPERG has a perk which gives unarmed a x8 multiplier on sneak attacks. It also helps that sneak unarmed is an uppercut that sends ragdolls flying when you kill them :black101:

scamtank
Feb 24, 2011

my desire to just be a FUCKING IDIOT all day long is rapidly overtaking my ability to FUNCTION

i suspect that means i'm MENTALLY ILL

I dunno I dig the judo flip -> neck snap maneuvers more

theshim
May 1, 2012

scamtank posted:

I dunno I dig the judo flip -> neck snap maneuvers more
Well, I mean, the Suplex Execution is objectively the best move, but uppercutting people so hard they go flying off into the air never gets old.

Xavier434
Dec 4, 2002

theshim posted:

Well, I mean, the Suplex Execution is objectively the best move, but uppercutting people so hard they go flying off into the air never gets old.

I first experienced this upper cut action in the original Mortal Combat. I am living proof that this NEVER gets old.

That Ignorant Sap
Nov 20, 2010

YOU AIN'T LOOKIN' AT A
BUNCH OF RHINOS, HERE.

Xavier434 posted:

I first experienced this upper cut action in the original Mortal Combat. I am living proof that this NEVER gets old.

There's a spell mod that sort of has the spear mechanics. Upon further searching I found this video that's loving hilarious. No mod I could quickly find that included the badass uppercut, though. What a shame.

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice

Chaltab posted:

Why on earth would you want coins to weigh anything? Even if you set them at the game's lowest non-zero value, by the middle of the game you're going to have 100+ encumbrance from money alone.

as an attempt to counteract:

Gyshall posted:

any chance of balancing the economy is a losing proposition, I think.

I can't make the gold unavailable, but I can make carting it around a pain in the rear end.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

I mean realistically even a brand new unequipped L1 character can cart around a preposterous amount of stuff. Limit yourself to a more realistic carry weight maximum of like 80 (and make potions weigh more like 2 instead of 0.5 each) and you'll have plenty of challenge getting rich carting stuff out of dungeons. It would be the opposite of fun, but ~realism~.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

I don't mind gold weighing nothing because it abstracts out the obvious reality that there would be different denominations of coins and there would probably also be banks once you got rich enough that you can't carry around your fortune on your person even in the highest denomination of coin that exists.

Off the top of my head the steps that might get the economy somewhere near reasonable would include:

* Blacksmiths ain't buying potions unless they're fortify smithing, fletchers don't give a poo poo about your mage robes, etc., no matter what perks you have.
* Merchants start with much higher gold on hand (like 4000 instead of 750-1000) but it takes much longer to replenish.
* At their base gold on hand merchants will offer, say, 40% of an item's resale value. As their gold on hand decreases so does the price they offer for stuff; as gold on hand increases their offered buy prices would increase, encouraging you to buy poo poo off them.
* Each time you sell a particular item its value across the entire hold you're in decreases a little. Flood the Reach market with Potions of Extreme Healing and the Hag's Cure will only be offering :10bux: for them. This effect would time out, and the longer you go without selling a particular item in a particular hold, the more its price goes up. And yes, you could make money by buying stuff that's cheap in the Rift and carting it to Haafingar or etc., if you really wanted to.
* Obviously smithing and alchemy would have to be reworked so you can't buy components for a few septims and use them to create something worth 4000 septims, at least not unless you've actually invested tons and tons of time in becoming the greatest alchemist in Skyrim.

But really it doesn't matter because money is just kind of a side mechanic in Skyrim, you don't actually need it for anything ever. One of the reasons that shouldn't be overlooked why it's trivial to amass gold by the millions is because there's really nothing important to spend it on.

Eric the Mauve fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Oct 19, 2015

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

theshim posted:

SPERG has a perk which gives unarmed a x8 multiplier on sneak attacks. It also helps that sneak unarmed is an uppercut that sends ragdolls flying when you kill them :black101:

This sounds awesome as poo poo. Also unarmed damage scales with Pickpocket (!) skill (plus has a crit bonus at 100), and there's a buff in one-handed at 55. Punchcat just might be end-game viable!

Emong
May 31, 2011

perpair to be annihilated

Ofecks posted:

This sounds awesome as poo poo. Also unarmed damage scales with Pickpocket (!) skill (plus has a crit bonus at 100), and there's a buff in one-handed at 55. Punchcat just might be end-game viable!

It definitely is. I've run through all the official stuff with a SPERGy punchcat.

Chaltab
Feb 16, 2011

Eric the Mauve posted:

I mean realistically even a brand new unequipped L1 character can cart around a preposterous amount of stuff. Limit yourself to a more realistic carry weight maximum of like 80 (and make potions weigh more like 2 instead of 0.5 each) and you'll have plenty of challenge getting rich carting stuff out of dungeons. It would be the opposite of fun, but ~realism~.
Eighty carry weight in Skyrim is like 25 lbs, that's only realistic carry weight if you're a toddler.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

Eric the Mauve posted:

I do this via Disparity, but I also play with Bandolier/backpacks and stuff that add more carry weight. I have most stuff tuned nicely through Skytweak and the like, and I play with uncapper giving small +carry weight bonuses at level up as well. Other nonsense/settings I play with -

Frostfall

Skyrim Coin Replacer Redux (various coins) - might have to play around with the weighted version. Sounds sweet.

Hunterborn (with prices for pelts varying in each region, this is pretty sweet - a lot like Red Dead Redemption)

Expensive Investments (makes things like Hearthfire parts, training, horses, and prices for carriages more expensive - also playing with fast travel disabled)

Trade & Barter - configured with a "fair deal" setting and with merchants with a decent amount of gold to start, along with TTR Skill Overhaul, it makes your barter much more important

Trade Routes - for regional prices, local economies, etc.

Bounty Gold - tuned to make bounties for dragons pay more since I use mods that make Dragons much harder.

Better Dragon Loot - dragons drop more gold, weapons, etc.

Realistic Room Rental Enhanced - prices vary depending on the type of inn, I use the basic version only.

Kurtee's Gold Adjustment mod - with the notifications turned off, this mod is sweet. You can tune the exact amount of gold you want to in the MCM.

Scarcity - I use this mod loaded after all my other mods to reduce the amount of actual loot in the game. I use so many weapon and armor mods (Lore Weapons Expansion, Battlehamers, Morrowloot, Immersive Armors, etc.) that reducing the overall amount of loot in the world is a good thing, generally.

Living Takes Time, Loot & Derogation - makes weapon and armor crafting and upkeep a bit more costly and worthwhile.

It takes me until about level 20 to accumulate any serious amount of gold to the point where I can furnish a decent hearthfire home or whatever.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Chaltab posted:

Eighty carry weight in Skyrim is like 25 lbs, that's only realistic carry weight if you're a toddler.

The trouble is the disparity between weight and size. It might not be unreasonable to be able to carry whatever 14 swords weigh, but given their actual shape/size... yeah.

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

It's been touched upon in one of scholagladiatoria's excellent YouTube videos that you basically can't carry around plate armor. You can wear it (but not all the time, it requires a shitload of maintenance), but you cannot transport it without a horse, and when it's on the horse the horse isn't going to be useful for much else. If you're going to do realistic encumbrance and the like, go with light armor. Nobody would go adventuring in plate armor. Although many of the light armor choices are ridiculous too, like elven and glass armor. With Immersive Armors and similar mods installed, it's the vanilla armors that look out of place. I'm wearing a gambeson, mail vest, and surcoat, and the three bandits I'm fighting, one has a mail shirt, the other has some sort of brigandine, and the third guy's is shirtless with leather straps across his chest because Bethesda thinks that's "hide armor". I'm wearing armor, they're wearing armor, he's not wearing any loving armor regardless of whatever his armor rating might be. And here comes the bandit chief whose "iron armor" appears to be made from cooking pots and door hinges and leaves his arms exposed.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Haha the game crashes several seconds after entering a cell everytime 100% of the time, and doesn't crash if I leave the cell before it happens and I cannot for the life of me figure out what is doing it. I really loving wish this drat game had some sort of error logging cause gently caress.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

maybe don't expect so much realism from a game where you can fight fire-breathing lizards and levitating, undead wizard-priests with lightning bolts and the power of your voice

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

It's not even unrealistic in a good way though, most of Bethesda's armor designs are straight up ugly and stupid looking, and the game takes itself too seriously and uses a too naturalistic graphics style to not be held up to "like reality except where noted". If people look like people, rocks look like rocks, dogs look like dogs, and trees look like trees, why not expect swords to look like swords? I wouldn't expect sensible armor from Tales of Whatever, but those games are all anime looking.

Actually, "like reality except where noted" is pretty much how all fantasy/sci-fi generally works. You already know how swords work, but don't know how undead dragon worshiping lich kings work, so the game can make up rules for them (however undead lich kings are then bound to follow the rules thereby established for undead lich kings or the setting gets a big hole torn in it). Suspension of disbelief is everything for a game like Skyrim. Selling the dragons and zombies and lightning bolts and all that poo poo is the easy part, the hard part of fantasy is selling the mundane poo poo--swords, armor, towns, farms, people. People say "swords don't work that way" or "plate armor doesn't work that way" and "horses don't work that way" but nobody's going to say "dragons don't work that way". There is nothing to evaluate dragons magicking fire into existence with words by except themselves. People will even let the fact that they're obviously too heavy to fly slide by saying they're magical dragons, duh. You don't get that privilege with an inert hunk of metal attached to a hilt. Now, the crazy magical weapons? Sure, I'll buy Miraak's tentacle sword, it's an unholy abomination created by Hermaeus Mora. But the steel swords on sale at Warmaiden's for 150 septims are just swords.

Woolie Wool fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Oct 20, 2015

Sporkie
Jun 1, 2009
So I'm looking for a bit of mod advice. Just came back to Skyrim, because why not, it's a fun game. And I'm running a good bit of 'difficulty' mods. Right now I'm trying out that Sands of Time spawn enhancer thingamajig, seems pretty cool so far and I feel pretty set on that end for now.

What I am looking for is dragon mods. Running DCO right now, just cuz I've always dug it, but I'd like to add a little more to them as well. Was looking at Elemental Dragons, even if it's not exactly Lore friendly, they look cool, but I'm not sure if it's compatible with DCO. Ultimate Dragons also looks pretty fun, but I'm not totally convinced. And I really don't want to roll with Deadly Dragons again, played with it a lot and I want something of a change. So yeah, any suggestions for dragon mods that make the fights more interesting/challenging?

Other thing I'm wondering about, does anyone know if Duel - Combat Realism plays well with SPERG and SoT? Thanks a bunch of any advice.

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

Duel sucks and its features are all lies, use Deadly Combat or Ultimate Combat.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Woolie Wool posted:

Duel sucks and its features are all lies, use Deadly Combat or Ultimate Combat.

Ceci n'est pas une Empty Quote.

AtillatheBum
Oct 6, 2010

Justice ain't gonna dispense itself.

Woolie Wool posted:

It's not even unrealistic in a good way though, most of Bethesda's armor designs are straight up ugly and stupid looking, and the game takes itself too seriously and uses a too naturalistic graphics style to not be held up to "like reality except where noted". If people look like people, rocks look like rocks, dogs look like dogs, and trees look like trees, why not expect swords to look like swords? I wouldn't expect sensible armor from Tales of Whatever, but those games are all anime looking.

Actually, "like reality except where noted" is pretty much how all fantasy/sci-fi generally works. You already know how swords work, but don't know how undead dragon worshiping lich kings work, so the game can make up rules for them (however undead lich kings are then bound to follow the rules thereby established for undead lich kings or the setting gets a big hole torn in it). Suspension of disbelief is everything for a game like Skyrim. Selling the dragons and zombies and lightning bolts and all that poo poo is the easy part, the hard part of fantasy is selling the mundane poo poo--swords, armor, towns, farms, people. People say "swords don't work that way" or "plate armor doesn't work that way" and "horses don't work that way" but nobody's going to say "dragons don't work that way". There is nothing to evaluate dragons magicking fire into existence with words by except themselves. People will even let the fact that they're obviously too heavy to fly slide by saying they're magical dragons, duh. You don't get that privilege with an inert hunk of metal attached to a hilt. Now, the crazy magical weapons? Sure, I'll buy Miraak's tentacle sword, it's an unholy abomination created by Hermaeus Mora. But the steel swords on sale at Warmaiden's for 150 septims are just swords.

I don't think this is a fair comparison. For most people today full plate armor and the like may as well be just as fanciful and mythical as dragons and magic. Everyone has seen loving rocks, dogs, and trees, on the other hand I doubt many people have ever seen full plate armor in person, and even then its likely that it was stuff more like armor you might see a knight wear in the 16th Century. I've seen some on TV and in popular media but that is still a far cry from actually seeing and knowing how it works in battle. I know how a dog should act, or what a pine tree should look like, but I don't know all the intricacies of armor in Skyrim. I have a rough idea of how it should look and how it should function, but that's about it. Skyrim actually does a good job of conveying what everything is to a layman just by looking at it and that's a good thing. I can look at the iron armor in Skyrim and think "oh yea, its got a metal cuirass and shin/forearm gaurds with leather bits and string holding it all together." It looks like what I imagine a set of basic Iron Armor would look like and I think that is exactly what Bethesda was going for.

AtillatheBum fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Oct 20, 2015

Chaltab
Feb 16, 2011

Woolie Wool posted:

It's been touched upon in one of scholagladiatoria's excellent YouTube videos that you basically can't carry around plate armor. You can wear it (but not all the time, it requires a shitload of maintenance), but you cannot transport it without a horse, and when it's on the horse the horse isn't going to be useful for much else. If you're going to do realistic encumbrance and the like, go with light armor.
This is also true. But I think economy and encumbrance would be more 'immersive' if armor was weighed along the same scale as the rest of your inventory. A full set of Steel Armor should weigh about 110W, Dwarven Armor should be about 150W , and a full set of Ebony or Daedric up to 180W. Also the weight it takes up is drastically reduced if you're wearing it. That would reflect the fact that you really can't carry a full set of plate armor with you in your backpack while not penalizing you for playing a heavily armored character.

Edit: If you're curious about my :spergin: maths, I'm basing this on the idea that 1W = about 5oz, based on Chicken Eggs weighing 0.5--large chicken eggs generally weigh around 2.5 ozs. This works out reasonably well outside of armor, since that means a 300 carry weight is a little more than 90lbs, which is not low, but not a hugely unreasonable amount for an athletic warrior with the soul of a dragon.

Chaltab fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Oct 20, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

Well the actual "steel plate armor" is probably the most sensible heavy armor in the game. I'm sure HEMA grognards could find all sorts of things wrong with it but on casual inspection it's acceptable--chest piece is arched to deflect blows, there's a gambeson underneath to cushion blows (but no mail :argh:), plate coverage is still a bit lovely but a lot better than lower tier heavy armors, it's not too big and bulky. But seriously, we live in the age of Google, it took me five seconds to type "how plate armor works" and get a whole slew of articles. You type "knightly sword" into Wikipedia and it immediately explains a one-handed medieval sword and directs you to a ton of useful resources. This is like $50 of work for some minimum wage intern and you have references for basically every weapon and armor type you need.

The lower tier armors just look bad. I mean, if you think for five seconds about attacking someone in the vanilla iron/steel armos with a sword you'll immediately see how they're just horrific. Even if you don't know any of the details, their loving armpits are exposed Jesus Christ. That's not research, that's common sense.

So I have to really appreciate CD Projekt Red for being good sports about Skyrim modders nicking all thei Witcher assets to make Skyrim a less silly looking place.

Woolie Wool fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Oct 20, 2015

• Locked thread