Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Muir is so jealous of the clock kid that he aged up one of the children in his comic strip just to show him what's what.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Can't wait for this suddenly appearing uberkinder to start owning the f*** out of some clueless libs!!

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Jia posted:

DbD is leaking into reality

Even if a drone is violating your privacy or trespassing in your airspace, it only gives you grounds to sue or alert the police in most states. Shooting the drone will generally get you charged with destruction of property and if you live in an area with any other residences, reckless endangerment.

I'm not really great with applied physics, but isn't a femtowatt an insanely small amount of energy? Like background radiation from the Big Bang small?

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

I'm not really great with applied physics, but isn't a femtowatt an insanely small amount of energy? Like background radiation from the Big Bang small?

Second Fourth smallest unit of measurement, just above attowatt, I think. It's pretty drat tiny.

edit: Son of a bitch, off by that much!

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

Even if a drone is violating your privacy or trespassing in your airspace, it only gives you grounds to sue or alert the police in most states. Shooting the drone will generally get you charged with destruction of property and if you live in an area with any other residences, reckless endangerment.

This car parked in my driveway. I'm legally within my rights to smash its windows! :smug:

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

WarpedNaba posted:

Gonna play Devil's Advocate here and say: Yes, actually, that is a valid concern. Prince Phillip has a rep for that poo poo.

They literally call office officials in their state office 'Mandarins', so you know...

Nikaer Drekin
Oct 11, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Not specifically cartoon-related, but remember Martin Shkreli, the rear end in a top hat who raised the price of the life-saving AIDS drug by a ridiculous amount, and who more than likely donated $10,000 to Bors in order to win an internet slapfight? Well, he's having another twitter poo poo-fit, this time over Bernie Sanders...

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Nikaer Drekin posted:

Not specifically cartoon-related, but remember Martin Shkreli, the rear end in a top hat who raised the price of the life-saving AIDS drug by a ridiculous amount, and who more than likely donated $10,000 to Bors in order to win an internet slapfight? Well, he's having another twitter poo poo-fit, this time over Bernie Sanders...

He literally got so mad that a political donation was re-gifted to an AIDS charity instead of buying him a private meeting like it should have that he punched a wall and broke his wrist :allears: That guy must be a fantastic businessman

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

loquacius posted:

He literally got so mad that a political donation was re-gifted to an AIDS charity instead of buying him a private meeting like it should have that he punched a wall and broke his wrist :allears: That guy must be a fantastic businessman

He didn't actually iirc, he googled for a picture of an x-ray and pretended that he did that

Which is somehow even more pathetic

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

loquacius posted:

Money says he was lying to either drum up sympathy (because he's a sociopath), or in some childish ploy to go "HAHAH I'm NOT hurt! suck it, people who laughed!!!!"

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Hermetic posted:

Money says he was lying to either drum up sympathy (because he's a sociopath), or in some childish ploy to go "HAHAH I'm NOT hurt! suck it, people who laughed!!!!"

That seems to be the case since the xray pic he posted was the first result on gis for "broken wrist xray"

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~
Shkreli has long since moved into pure cartoon villainy.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy

Begemot posted:

That seems to be the case since the xray pic he posted was the first result on gis for "broken wrist xray"

Not more than a day later he posted a picture of himself playing the guitar. This guy in general is pure unadulterated scum and deserves all the ridicule and shame he gets.

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

:canada:

e: I expect a few more of these tomorrow

colonel_korn fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Oct 20, 2015

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Beautiful :allears:

For anyone that doesn't follow baseball, it's a tribute to this amazing image where Jose Bautista hit a go-ahead home run to lead the Blue Jays over the Rangers:

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Geostomp posted:

Shkreli has long since moved into pure cartoon villainy.

Nah, guy is just a lovely 32-year-old rich kid. Cartoon villains at least have some flair.

the moose
Nov 7, 2009

Type: Electric Swing

Nikaer Drekin posted:

Why is he scared to go to the hospital? What is he worried the meds will cost to much?

Unreal_One
Aug 18, 2010

Now you know how I don't like to use the sit-down gun, but this morning we just don't have time for mucking about.

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

An object at a given temperature will output light depending on the surface area and the fourth power of the surface temperature; this is the Stefan-Boltzmann law of blackbody radiation. A Femtowatt is on the order of the power output of 1 square nanometer at room temperature. So, yeah, kid, you are literally covered in femtowatt light sources.

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

Pursuing the unattainable love of a beautiful, lonely bird will only result in facing the horror of death through good intentions and the unending cycle of grief. A Hatoful Boyfriend cartoon.

bitey
Jul 13, 2003

Tell the truth and run.

LingcodKilla posted:

If it was birdshot not much at all. Hell you shoot your friends in the face with birdshot and it's so gentle your friend will apologize to you.

http://www.happy-rat.com/shot.jpg

edit: Trying like hell to get my hosted picture of Harry Whittington's face holes to show up here. Eh, y'all just get a link.

bitey fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Oct 20, 2015

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Nah, guy is just a lovely 32-year-old rich kid. Cartoon villains at least have some flair.

I keep expecting an 80s action hero to kool aid through the wall of his no doubt tasteless abode, and blast him into wallpaper.

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

Jeez, can you believe we're less than a week away from the eight-year anniversary of the original version of this thread?

Some say this is the greatest thing Space Kimchi ever did for the forums, but I'm beginning to think it was perhaps his most terrible curse...

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Discourse of politics enriches you in manure. Unpleasant when you first step in, intolerable for the first while, but with care and time you will gain in a hardened heart and a bountiful crop of donkey edits.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry

But but But-

:psyduck:

That doesn't make sense.

FicusArt
Dec 27, 2014

Why would I draw dudes when I could be drawing literally anything else?

Axe-man posted:

But but But-

:psyduck:

That doesn't make sense.

Are you saying that you don't exclusive speak in quotes of whatever you're dressed as during halloween? Don't you call out people who break character? I'm not sure you understand the true spirit of the season.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

80 hours of research and he can't even be bothered to do a single GIS to see what the Doctor looks like.

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

waiting for the two weeks for mallard to denounce Cap for the liberal pussy he is

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Her style is new but the face is the same as it was so long ago...

Selachian posted:

80 hours of research and he can't even be bothered to do a single GIS to see what the Doctor looks like.

If the guy looked like Dr. Who then nobody would have to ask who he was and the whole joke wouldn't work! The only fault in this logic is that the joke blows anyway.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Tinsley must have just overheard the "joke" somewhere and failed at stealing it.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Doctor Who fans are the worst, A Good Drunk Duck.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Doctor Who fans are the worst, A Good Drunk Duck.
I'unno, I'm pretty sure a convention of Day by Day fans would put paid to the expression "Hell on Earth".

.Edward Penischin
Jun 5, 2008

Avoid dressing up as a Captain America duck. AGC.

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

oobey posted:

Jeez, can you believe we're less than a week away from the eight-year anniversary of the original version of this thread?

Some say this is the greatest thing Space Kimchi ever did for the forums, but I'm beginning to think it was perhaps his most terrible curse...

Did Space Kimchi ever get banned?

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Cloud Potato posted:

Mail:
Mac on... The Chinese president's state visit to Britain

:dogbutton:

No need for the emoticon. Warped Naba didn't have the half of it when he said Prince Philip had a history of casual racist remarks; he literally referred to the Chinese as "slitty-eyed" during an official state visit to China in 1986.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Fulchrum posted:

Kelly time!

"Gone to feces"

Okay where's the original comic?

Samuel Clemens posted:

Did someone say emails?

Seriously, gently caress this guy. Made me visibly angry.

I don't get it. Where is the part of the joke where Bernie comes off as technologically incompetent?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

oobey posted:

~ ☆ Memories ☆ ~

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

"I'm the Doctor from Doctor Who."

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?
'But I'm the Peter Cushing Dr Who' :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Or just say "I'm the Doctor" and hope they say "Doctor who?" so you can smile knowingly at them.

• Locked thread