Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!

Jewel Repetition posted:

I'm glad that all the prejudices I had toward him the first time I heard his voice and saw his face are true.

As with Nixon, sometimes completely superficial judgments are completely correct.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharkbomb
Feb 9, 2005
You all gotta see Jeb loving Bush in this hard-hitting "Jeb on Fantasy Football" video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf0QYfidTWI

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

sharkbomb posted:

You all gotta see Jeb loving Bush in this hard-hitting "Jeb on Fantasy Football" video

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe

sharkbomb posted:

Donald Trump could buy his own reality football team, why would be bother with a fantasy one?

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

sharkbomb posted:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

sharkbomb
Feb 9, 2005
Jeb's Team Name: "Gampy Sr... Gampy... that's my name as a grandfather." What are you trying to say, Jeb? Is your team name Gampy Sr.?

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Trump takedown: Panicked establishment readies for war against GOP front-runner

quote:

Over the weekend I talked to a leading conservative who opposes Trump. I asked what would happen if January comes and Trump is still dominating the race. Would he and other conservatives make their peace with Trump's candidacy, or would there be massive resistance?

"Massive resistance," was the answer. "He's not a conservative."

Insiders have watched as Trump defied what many believed were immutable laws of the political universe. First they thought Trump wouldn't run. Then they thought voters wouldn't take a reality-TV star seriously. Then they thought gaffes would kill Trump as they had other candidates. None of that turned out as expected.

But there is one belief Trump has not yet tested, and that is the political insiders' unshakeable faith that negative ads work.

"I don't think Trump can withstand 10,000 points of smart negative in Iowa and New Hampshire," says one veteran Republican strategist who is not affiliated with any campaign. "It would force him to spend money. That's when this starts to get real for him." ("Points" refers to gross ratings points, a way of measuring TV ad buys; 10,000 points would be a really big buy, meaning the average viewer would see an anti-Trump ad many, many times.)

Ad buys, massive loving ad buys, that will fix him!

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

sharkbomb
Feb 9, 2005

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

(My father took a trip to Western Ukraine and came back with this, apparently it's a thing in Lviv and Kiev)

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

sharkbomb posted:

I think JEB is actually more awkward than Hillary.

Lol.

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
jeb is an excitement vampire

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I want to see the video of Jeb talking about his Magic deck

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Consummate Professional posted:

I want to see the video of Jeb talking about his Magic deck

That stupid bastard made a deck full of red cards but only has swamps.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

In the quest for the ultimate rest, sleep-addicted neuroseurgeon Ben Carson turns to something more expensive, rarer, and more dangerous than benzos: JEB Bush.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Because it hasn't yet been explicitly said, Jeb! does a Trump impression in this video. It's not bad, it's just not even trying.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Mitt Romney really had a great voice. Hopefully we don't have to snooze through this doofus for the next twelve months.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Montasque posted:

Trump just tweeted this:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/over-a-year-before-911-trump-wrote-of-terror-threat-with-rem#.vbZKXjNY4

Trump just used his twitter to post a Buzzfeed which is the punchline of the entire 9/11 scuffle.

FLAWLESS VICTORY

BRUTALITY

:drat: :master: :thurman: :boom: :perfect:

Between this and Harper getting kicked out of 24 Sussex Drive, I'm sated. PM me when Trump wins the Primary. :cheers:

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Jeb!: It's not bad, it's just not even trying.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Those tv ads did wonders to revitalize Jebs campaign! and now we're gonna use them to take care of that pesky Trump problem!
You wonder sometimes who is in charge of these billion dollar organizations.
I'll tell you what really works...delegate fuckery.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

if trump wins iowa and new hampshire, how does the RNC stop him?

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

sharkbomb posted:

Butt_fumble.mov

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

if trump wins iowa and new hampshire, how does the RNC stop him?

El Chapo.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

FAUXTON posted:

That stupid bastard made a deck full of red cards but only has swamps.

Just in time for the Trump Blood Moon :getin:

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

sharkbomb posted:

the comments are brutal..people seem to hate his wife even more

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
"Bush, you are a low-energy kind of guy"

"My fantasy football team is named Gampy Sr."

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

a gop consultant looked into a cauldron and intoned trump shall never vanquished be till birnam wood come to dunsinane

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

Is Jeb literally Milhouse van Houten? Will he soon make a video about his pog collection?

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx

Dr.Zeppelin posted:

Yeah how dare that rear end in a top hat try to assimilate growing up in the completely unprejudiced south, god

am i still allowed to think it's kinda funny that his american name came from the brady bunch

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Even though it's a Bush I'm starting to feel bad watching this grown adult having the highest profile meltdown possible.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Is the Fiorina poll drop the biggest of 2015?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Amid reports that RNC Chairman Reince Priebus has gone missing, police searching his home found only the words "DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO TRUMP" written in blood repeatedly on the walls. No other evidence of his whereabouts was found.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

blablablabla posted:

According to my Research Al Gore won the popular vote and after a recount of ballots in Florida he won the state's critical electoral College numbers. 9/11 occurred under president Al Gore's watch.

loving phone

I'm a day late on this but lol

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

The lip gloss is terrifying

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.

It could, but at this point their base is so fired up against them it could backfire even worse than everything they've already done.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Also if he gets hosed by these cucks he just runs independent

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

Amid reports that RNC Chairman Reince Priebus has gone missing, police searching his home found only the words "DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO TRUMP" written in blood repeatedly on the walls. No other evidence of his whereabouts was found.

DEHUMANIZE YOUR JEB AND FACE TO TRUMPSHED

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Is the Fiorina poll drop the biggest of 2015?

Depends how you measure it. Walker probably had the biggest overall but it was a slower burn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

sharkbomb posted:

• Locked thread