Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA
my mother is very critical :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

my mother thought she could beat all semblance of my father out of me
fourteen years of effort wasted!

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I like videogame

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

same!
i am still bad at bloodborne, looking forward to dks3 though i prefer that aesthetic

lord of the files
Sep 4, 2012

Liver Disaster posted:

same!
i am still bad at bloodborne, looking forward to dks3 though i prefer that aesthetic

i loved the look of bloodborne, but primarily because it creeped and grossed my friend out. he was periodically freaking out over something and it was great.

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

i still dont like seeing the dlc photo with the thing growing teeth out the side of its neck
phobias i never knew i had in there, good job From

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
cgs: just did mission 30, yup, it's a metal gear game alright. also had fun doing anti-stealth and stomping around in stolen walkers tearing poo poo up

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
http://kotaku.com/the-messy-true-story-behind-the-making-of-destiny-1737556731

tldr original destiny sucked and they redid everything in a year which is why there was nothing in the vanilla game, dark below got farted out of a butt in nine weeks, bungie literally had to get blizzard to tell them how to make a good game, even more got cut out of taken king

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
bungie has never made a good game so that's not surprising

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

halo

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

halo to you too

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
oni was pretty good

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Stymie posted:

oni was pretty good

this is true, didnt age well though

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.
Myth and Myth II were loving ownage

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Feisty-Cadaver posted:

Myth and Myth II were loving ownage

make a hole!

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Cat Face Joe posted:

knuc what happened to your av i dont know if i like it

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Someone changed it a few days ago. It's a fedora.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

i liked when myth ii erased your hard drive

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here

Endless Mike posted:

i liked when myth ii erased your hard drive

it knew what was good for you
if only you had listened

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Rexicon1 posted:

it knew what was good for you
if only you had listened

lord of the files
Sep 4, 2012

Liver Disaster posted:

i still dont like seeing the dlc photo with the thing growing teeth out the side of its neck
phobias i never knew i had in there, good job From

hue you sound prime kinda guy to play horror games with. :^)

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
c wl2 s: tried the non-dc and the ui overhaul in dc is pretty complete. non-dc has some better chargen but your dudes do look worse in the old unity engine. also things seem really crazy saturated by default in non-dc

character progression really seems anemic without perks to encourage skill growth

overall it does run a bit better but i guess for just at launch the dc is doing well. hopefully patches make them run closer to the same level

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

?

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
c hotas s: got a reply from thrustmaster. a replacement pinky switch is 39.2 euroland funbucks, shipping included. holy moley that's like $45 in real money. i've got to store my stuff in a safer place

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Bungie knows how to make console FPS controls so tolerable you almost don't notice them and that's kinda special

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Fabricated posted:

Bungie knows how to make console FPS controls so tolerable you almost don't notice them and that's kinda special

uhm the destiny controls are jsut call of duty style. bungie didnt even define the popular standard :P

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Fabricated posted:

when did they do that?

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Squeezy Farm posted:

uhm the destiny controls are jsut call of duty style. bungie didnt even define the popular standard :P
I dunno something about the movement and how the aim-correction in the Halo series and Destiny feels better than the console COD titles IMO

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Fabricated posted:

I dunno something about the movement and how the aim-correction in the Halo series and Destiny feels better than the console COD titles IMO

:ughh:

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
hey shaggar have you tried the new unreal tournament? it's actually good

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
I tried a beta or something a while back and it felt pretty good but it kind of looked like poo poo. idk if that's beta settings or what but I think this was like a year ago or something. like it had that same lovely look that UT3 and all the first generation unreal engine 3 games had. washed out textures and bad bad bad chromatic aberration

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Liver Disaster posted:

same!

dancer of the frozen wastes theme is already superior to the whole of the dks2 soundtrack

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Shaggar posted:

I tried a beta or something a while back and it felt pretty good but it kind of looked like poo poo. idk if that's beta settings or what but I think this was like a year ago or something. like it had that same lovely look that UT3 and all the first generation unreal engine 3 games had. washed out textures and bad bad bad chromatic aberration
its subjective, but i dont think the graphics look bad to me. here's a couple of shots of some player-made maps that are probably going to be added in to the client

ofc there's still a lot of wip maps that don't have the textures done, but vOv

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

is that the dark silver tracer/golden tracer the dancer has?

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Silver Alicorn posted:

is that the dark silver tracer/golden tracer the dancer has?

i dont think so, one is fire and the other ice

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Space-Pope posted:

its subjective, but i dont think the graphics look bad to me. here's a couple of shots of some player-made maps that are probably going to be added in to the client

ofc there's still a lot of wip maps that don't have the textures done, but vOv

yeah idk if it was just a lack of higher res settings or what but it looked bad. I should probably check it out again cause like I said it was a year ago

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
like everyone wants it to be ciaran but it looks like the dancer is wearing a bridal veil and we all know THAT didnt happen!!!!

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

hm, lame

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

lol i just learned that tis-100 has the HCF opcode

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
http://mynintendonews.com/2015/10/20/fatal-frame-localisation-removes-skimpy-costumes/

fatal frame 5 won't have lingerie on underage animes in north america, nerds mad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scamtank
Feb 24, 2011

my desire to just be a FUCKING IDIOT all day long is rapidly overtaking my ability to FUNCTION

i suspect that means i'm MENTALLY ILL

Notorious QIG posted:

lol i just learned that tis-100 has the HCF opcode

hahahaha gently caress

• Locked thread