Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
It looks like the music which plays when Capable discovers Nux at the back of the tanker isn't on the soundtrack. That really blows. A great piece to go with a great scene. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
If you're thinking of doing a Mad Max themed costume you should be aware that this:

is a thing.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Live, laugh, kupo!

It's edible, but I assume huffing the propellant along with it probably isn't a good idea.

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

An Emperor's slightest dislike is transmitted to those who serve him, and there it is amplified into rage.
Also reviews say it taste like poo poo.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Besides if you're a True Fan you should use an actual chrome spray paint anyway, to be authentic and in-character.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Darth Freddy posted:

I can confirm this

Bruceski posted:

It's edible, but I assume huffing the propellant along with it probably isn't a good idea.

You are not awaited in Valhalla :colbert:

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Bruceski posted:

I'd be very surprised if it wasn't N2O like in whipped cream cans, honestly. That won't gently caress you up, but you'll have an entertaining few minutes if you get a lungful of it.

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

Helsing posted:

I can confirm this

You are not awaited in Valhalla :colbert:

I am :q: http://vidmg.photobucket.com/albums/v495/rupert42/Guns/VID_20151017_203620085.mp4

(At a day/night 3-gun match last weekend.)

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
I have used the Wilton brand one, it tastes like sugar and bitter gross chemicals. Which, combined is basically what most energy drinks taste like.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Steve Yun posted:

I have used the Wilton brand one, it tastes like sugar and bitter gross chemicals. Which, combined is basically what most energy drinks taste like.
I got the Wilton stuff for my War Boy costume. Planning on doing a test run of it this weekend before actually wearing the costume on Halloween weekend.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
Do you have an actual stunt planned for the application of the spray? Or is gonna be like:
"I'm gonna go ask that girl out"
*SPRAY*
"WITNESS ME!"
*walks back all downcast*
"What'd she say?"
"Mediocre!"

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Darth Freddy posted:

:nws: WITNESS ME!! :nws:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

That's good rectal cancer.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Any reason in particular you had this specific video on speed dial, ready to post at your command? :raise:

I mean I'm not saying it's not topical, I'm just looking at the broader picture here.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
lol if you didn't have that in your bookmarks

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Xenomrph posted:

Any reason in particular you had this specific video on speed dial, ready to post at your command? :raise:

I mean I'm not saying it's not topical, I'm just looking at the broader picture here.

You don't?

MrWillsauce
Mar 19, 2015

my wall

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

ulillillia looking good

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

I would find it intimidating to sleep so close to a giant judgmental Furiosa head.

MrWillsauce
Mar 19, 2015

Sometimes it creeps me out.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Man Dave Mustaine really let himself go.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

:911: never forget

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Greetings!

Not sure how many people have wandered over to the 'It Follows' thread but my business partner and I posted a video their on the themes found within the film. We have decided to follow up with a comparison and analysis of Duel & Mad Max: Fury Road, because we loved the film so very much. So please take a look and thank you for your time.

Vehicles of Masculinity in 'Duel' and 'Mad Max:Fury Road'

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
I just figured out that Nux is literally the proverbial "nut behind the wheel" that's the most dangerous part of a car. I feel so fuckin' smart for spotting that.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
Is there still no clean War Rig horn ringtone?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

VideoTapir posted:

The forums are truly dead when a nerdy tech request like this goes unfulfilled for 800 pages.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

The forums are truly dead when a nerdy tech request like this goes unfulfilled for 800 pages.

I don't think it will ever be accomplished without intervention from the creators.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

That poster is huge. Did you steal that from a bus terminal?

Tarantino's theater, the New Beverly Cinema in LA, is showing Fury Road the first weekend of November on 35mm. Can't wait. :)

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
Did he have it printed just for this, or were there prints in circulation?

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Looks like a British subway poster, I have one of the Bride from Kill Bill signed by Carradine :smug:

now if I could only afford the $300 to get it framed

MrWillsauce
Mar 19, 2015

My friend works at a movie theater. He grabbed it for me when they stopped screening it in IMAX and didn't need it any longer.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Quoting this because it is good.

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

WITNESS ME

Pictured: me spraying chrome food coloring into my mouth. A lot of the folks at the party didn't realize it wasn't actually spray paint and were somewhat concerned.

GyverMac
Aug 3, 2006
My posting is like I Love Lucy without the funny bits. Basically, WAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHH
No larry and barry? For shame!

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

GyverMac posted:

No larry and barry? For shame!

Hey now, we have no reason to think he's Nux, rather than just some random half-life warboy. Also lacking Nux's v8 scarification.

Al Cu Ad Solte
Nov 30, 2005
Searching for
a righteous cause

A smidge late for Halloween but this was still fun to make. Now all I need is the, uh, pants and boots and knee brace (why are they so expensive???) :smith:

Yeah the paracord bracelet is on the wrong wrist but it I can't fit it over my right hand for some reason v:v:v

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
Now run it through a cement mixer filled with sand for about an hour.

Snak
Oct 10, 2005

I myself will carry you to the Gates of Valhalla...
You will ride eternal,
shiny and chrome.
Grimey Drawer
nah, just drive trucks over it a few times.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
You're also missing a face-cage, blood transfer tube, and crazy eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

VideoTapir posted:

best I was able to find: http://audiko.net/ringtone/mad-max-fury-road-buzzards-arrive/war-rig?ring=37322963

not clean though.

• Locked thread