Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

Shumagorath posted:

This guy is ~27 now, tattoo or incarceration status unknown.

No way the dude in that photo isn't at least 40

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I thought that was a picture of a young Ted Cruz.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Tattoo removal is a booming business in Portland as people realize that they're never going to be poet laureate.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

He looks like he would be hanging out with the cast of Girls.

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
I'm 6'4" and its not all its cracked up to be

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Tarkus posted:

To be fair, the same goes for girls who are too tall. I knew this chick who was a solid 8 or 9 but she regularly got told 'no way' by guys because she was like 6'5"

that's b/c their vaginas are enormous

which is p cool if you're into that

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

that's b/c their vaginas are enormous

which is p cool if you're into that

ooh yeah baby want me to fist u don't you???

*tiger uppercuts like sagat from street fighter*

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I want to wear a tall girl like a hat.

Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug
I'm 5'7" and its never really been an issue I'm kind of surprised height has even been an issue for anyone, I mean everyone has a type but I guess I never really went after the softball/field hockey type. Are most of you short dudes with problems like in the south or something?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

has this been posted yet,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLmD_69pXpk

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Ork of Fiction posted:

Tattoo removal is a booming business in Portland as people realize that they're never going to be poet laureate.

Yeah it is, that poo poo's on billboards everywhere around this pile.

captainoblivious posted:

I'm 5'7" and its never really been an issue I'm kind of surprised height has even been an issue for anyone, I mean everyone has a type but I guess I never really went after the softball/field hockey type. Are most of you short dudes with problems like in the south or something?

5'7" (AND A HALF!) bro here, and I never viewed myself as short until I was 29 and one of my girlfriend's acquaintances told me I was chill and that I didn't seem to have "short-man syndrome."

I guess that means I'm beta. Or delta. :shrug:

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Millennials are gay

Lets all get to some dick sucking.

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?

Rough Lobster posted:

All the really short dudes I've known just got real fucken beefy and now no one says poo poo to them because the low center of gravity and massive shoulders along with their boiling rage make them excellent brawlers. If such a man chooses to grow a beard he will looking like a dwarven berserker.

The last short beefy guy I knew started a fight and the dude just sat on him :shrug:

However I will say that if you're short but not to short (5ft 7) you can still seriously pull it down if you're not a twat about it.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
I'm 5'8 and a half I don't think I'm short

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Runaktla posted:

You're not. Unless you are dutch.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Runaktla posted:

You would be considered average height in one of those countries where everybody is shrimpy from malnutrition.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

dogstile posted:

The last short beefy guy I knew started a fight and the dude just sat on him :shrug:

However I will say that if you're short but not to short (5ft 7) you can still seriously pull it down if you're not a twat about it.

I know a short guy who got beefy but also spent a good portion of his gym time learning how to grapple. I wrestled him a few times and the guy was a serpent, in addition to strong.

That short guy you knew sounds ill prepared for a fight.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

I'm 5'10" and I consider myself short. Why? I'm a management consultant, and all of the high powered execs I work with are all at least 6 foot. Most of them are in the 6'2" - 6'4" range.

Well, the MEN, anyway. Height seems to matter less for female execs, but they ALL wear the high heels. Height is apparently a big advantage in business, even if you are a woman.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Squashy Nipples posted:

I'm 5'10" and I consider myself short. Why? I'm a management consultant, and all of the high powered execs I work with are all at least 6 foot. Most of them are in the 6'2" - 6'4" range.

Well, the MEN, anyway. Height seems to matter less for female execs, but they ALL wear the high heels. Height is apparently a big advantage in business, even if you are a woman.

Truth

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.
Don't forget the perfect head of news casters/weatherman hair, ideally salt&pepper color.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

can we please get off the "short people got no reason to live" topic and back to millenials? Thank you.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Mad Monk posted:

can we please get off the "short people got no reason to live" topic and back to millenials? Thank you.

coming from a currently bearded male: FUUUUUUUUCK THAT. gently caress that haircut. gently caress that sweater. gently caress that laptop, too.

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:
I'm the guy on the right doing the 'cool' teacher connecting with the youth chair sitting.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
that's a photoshoot tho guys, that is what ppl 5 years older think ppl 5 years younger look like, it's mostly true but also deformed and exaggerated

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

nomadologique posted:

that's a photoshoot tho guys, that is what ppl 5 years older think ppl 5 years younger look like, it's mostly true but also deformed and exaggerated

Yeah, looks like a still shot from a McDonald's commercial to me.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Mad Monk posted:

Yeah, looks like a still shot from a McDonald's commercial to me.

You can tell from the look in their eyes that they're ordering Dominos, though.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Mad Monk posted:

that's a lot of phones in 1 pic

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

Mad Monk posted:

I'm the laptop without a logo on it.

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?

Toadvine posted:

I know a short guy who got beefy but also spent a good portion of his gym time learning how to grapple. I wrestled him a few times and the guy was a serpent, in addition to strong.

That short guy you knew sounds ill prepared for a fight.

True but most people aren't really well prepared for a fight and anyone pretending that short people are going to make up for that in stoutness alone are going to be really disappointed when I finally realise my dream of pitting 6ft 6 wrestlers vs dwarves in a big gay wrestling match worthy of song

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

dogstile posted:

True but most people aren't really well prepared for a fight and anyone pretending that short people are going to make up for that in stoutness alone are going to be really disappointed when I finally realise my dream of pitting 6ft 6 wrestlers vs dwarves in a big gay wrestling match worthy of song

Short guys can only effectively wrestle as accessories to man-size wrestlers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf9cryS1kMo

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Mad Monk posted:

would x 4

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Rondette posted:

I'm a woman of 5'11" and I once dated a guy who was 5'5". It was going really well until he told me about his Hungarian girlfriend who was coming over to live soon. And that's why I don't like short guys, I gave one a chance!

What stopped you from liking him? Do you not like Hungarians or something? Not enough bathroom counter space for the three of you?

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

Maoist Pussy posted:

What stopped you from liking him? Do you not like Hungarians or something? Not enough bathroom counter space for the three of you?

He also insisted on being called by his full name, not the very common shortened version. I'm always a bit suspicious of people like that. Like he'd correct you if you said the shortened version.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Short dudes are often good wrestlers but that's cause it's a weight class sport. All people should get beefy regardless.

Get REAL beefy bitch

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Rondette posted:

He also insisted on being called by his full name, not the very common shortened version. I'm always a bit suspicious of people like that. Like he'd correct you if you said the shortened version.

I don't think it is odd to stop people from trivializing you or using a diminutive.

Everything you have said about this fellow so far indicates that he has his poo poo on lock. Perhaps you should ask yourself why that causes you to panic.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
For millenials, height won't be a thing. They'll compare eachother by who looks like they actually have external genitalia.

Since most millenials don't though, even when they're wearing their skinniest of skinny jeans, they'll realize they're all equal failures. Probably throw themselves a sadbrains party about it too.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Runaktla posted:

This guy is 5'8"

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Poor John Snow. I bet the ladies can't stand him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

FogHelmut posted:

This guy is 5'8"

pretty sure sansa is actually in mid air in this picture

• Locked thread