Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Haruhi?
This poll is closed.
Haruhi 23 15.23%
Yuki 21 13.91%
Mi-mi-miracle, Mikuru 15 9.93%
Tsuruya 20 13.25%
Ryoko 14 9.27%
Kyonko, the female version of Kyon 42 27.81%
Fujioka 16 10.60%
Total: 151 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

I'm gonna go to bed "early" tonight, so good night thread!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

Parallax posted:

someone give me tips to Xillia because I've never played a Tales game and pretty much no active-combat RPGs

use attacks and special abilities to reduce the enemy's hit points (HP). but be careful, as they can attack you also, and if your party is all incapacitated, you will lose some progress.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
good night, Droyer

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Erg posted:

American Horror Story got real weird

ghost rape is pretty ordinary for AHS

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Droyer posted:

I'm gonna go to bed "early" tonight, so good night thread!

go2slep

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Sorry Corals posted:

use attacks and special abilities to reduce the enemy's hit points (HP). but be careful, as they can attack you also, and if your party is all incapacitated, you will lose some progress.

should I sometimes use designated points that are specially marked in order to... s-save?

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

homeless snail posted:

pleinair, fuka, zenon? idk

is Plenair a main character in a game other than Disgaea 1? or she just counts as main for being a named character in your party

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

dogsicle posted:

is Plenair a main character in a game other than Disgaea 1? or she just counts as main for being a named character in your party

I thought she was NIS' mascot character so she shows up in most of their games or whatever

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

DoubleDonut posted:

valvatorez, champloo, idk I kind of like raspberyl

Macdoo
Jul 24, 2012

Bad Tabletop Opinions Haver

Srice posted:

Gah trying to figure out how to sync my wireless earbuds to this bluetooth dongle on my laptop is driving me insane
heh

Why have wireless earbuds for a laptop? Isn't it stationary enough to just plug in some wired ones?

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

dogsicle posted:

ghost rape is pretty ordinary for AHS

I got halfway through season 1 before I had to tap out

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Macdoo posted:

heh

Why have wireless earbuds for a laptop? Isn't it stationary enough to just plug in some wired ones?

Basically I have a bike trainer so I wanna watch stuff on my laptop without wires getting in the way.

This should be simple but for some dumb reason it isn't!

Macdoo
Jul 24, 2012

Bad Tabletop Opinions Haver

Srice posted:

Basically I have a bike trainer so I wanna watch stuff on my laptop without wires getting in the way.

That sounds awesome.

More than enough cycling anime if you want to go for full immersion.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i can't believe droyer went to bed before me, he's always posting before i go to bed and before i start posting again the next day

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Erg posted:

I got halfway through season 1 before I had to tap out

oh gosh...
i stalled after s3 but the most recent one has a creature called the Addiction Demon that rapes addicts to death with a drill-dick.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Macdoo posted:

That sounds awesome.

More than enough cycling anime if you want to go for full immersion.

It's gonna be awesome, tho for now I gotta go on a driver hunt to make these work correctly, apparently

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
I am extremely jealous of anyone able to do cardio exercise and watch stuff on tv

The only way I get good work done is by completely focusing on my breathing and entering a meditative state. On high intensity days I can't even listen to music >:[

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

dogsicle posted:

oh gosh...
i stalled after s3 but the most recent one has a creature called the Addiction Demon that rapes addicts to death with a drill-dick.

yikes

I finished S1 but only made it like one episode into the second season.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Does Araragi know anybdoy who isn't cursed?

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
that's too many Nicos

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
On that note, jesus christ why do Love Live School Idol Festival events end a two in the goddamn morning

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Everything Burrito posted:

yikes

I finished S1 but only made it like one episode into the second season.

season 3 is probably the only one that is halfway decent to watch and not ott on shock value. 2 was okay. everything after has seemed too exploitative (freak show) or hosed up (current season)

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

boom boom boom posted:

that's too many Nicos

Incorrect.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Endorph posted:

greetings, goku. i have replaced my weak, human body... with a far more powerful one. immune to aging, unneeding of food or sleep... resistant to AIDS, the terror that killed my son

here is my assistant, android 19. with the sensors on his hands, he can drain the AIDS from any person and use it to power his attacks.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
Nitroplus: Blasterz: Heroines: Infinite Duel is no Gundam Wing: Endless Duel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQJmR37s454

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

boom boom boom posted:

Does Araragi know anybdoy who isn't cursed?

Me

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

dogsicle posted:

oh gosh...

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i bet Arararagi's parents aren't cursed. also Meme.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

dogsicle posted:

i bet Arararagi's parents aren't cursed. also Meme.

Memes?????

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
American horror story actually has gore and stuff? I watched an ep at a friends house and it was just a bunch of old witches playing piano and a voodoo guy looking at babies

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

i thought asagi wasnt in disgaea 5 for a moment but thank god she is. the joke must never die

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Cardboard Box A posted:

I'm glad Sonico won

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

asagi ftw

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

dogsicle posted:

oh gosh...

American Tv is so hosed up lol

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Tarranon posted:

American horror story actually has gore and stuff? I watched an ep at a friends house and it was just a bunch of old witches playing piano and a voodoo guy looking at babies

that's season 3, the least Ryan Murphy Crazy one. there's still some blood/gore in it, just not a lot.

boom boom boom posted:

Ryan Murphy is so hosed up lol

ftfy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Cardboard Box A posted:

gently caress off aidsface

• Locked thread