Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Rorus Raz posted:

Oh god make it stop

Goddamn libs even ruined my crossdressing!!

- Bruce Tinsley

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

It must be goddamn exhausting fighting in the trenches of the culture wars, day in day out

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Is it me or has Waifu simply never worn a bra? Which is ridiculous, she needs support.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Rorus Raz posted:

Oh god make it stop

Well, there goes this thread's posters' plan to dress up as Kirschen's LSW (Long Suffering Wife)

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Cloud Potato posted:

Independent:

:eyepop: Literally skullfucking the British working class.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

.Edward Penischin posted:

Someone send this to Kirchen again.

Someone sent this to him? What happened? Did he publish it?

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Goodpancakes posted:

Someone sent this to him? What happened? Did he publish it?

It was screencapped but I couldn't find it. IIRC he threatened the guy who sent it with a copyright lawsuit, the person said it wasn't made by him, Kirschen said that his lawyer will be in touch, then nothing happened.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

loquacius posted:

Much like what Obama was supposed to have done wrong w/r/t Benghazi, it differs depending on who you ask and how reasonable they are currently attempting to sound

I think the emails-hiding-Benghazi-truth hypothesis was recently floated by one Stilton Jarlsberg in particular

Against my better judgement, I spent several hours today arguing with some random right-wingers in a political website's comment section. I didn't get diddly squat. Many insisted that the investigation was NOT trying to prove that Hillary intentionally let Amb. Stevens die (in fact, some took umbrage at the suggestion!) and that it was simply a quest for "the truth". What "the truth" is was never elaborated by any of the conservatives I was chatting with. But the most common justification I kept hearing was that Hillary "lied" about the youtube video. What is the significance of this? That she LIED, obviously! :argh:

gradenko_2000 posted:

The way I've had it explained to me [1] [2] [3] is that the Obama Administration went through extreme lengths to not call it a terrorist attack because it would have shattered the narrative that they were trying to build that terrorism just wasn't a thing that happened anymore in Obama's America.

Except Obama still won reelection, so

This also hilarious by the way. I mean, how exactly did Fuhrer Obama think this would play out among the American people, exactly?

Joe: Hey Bob, did you hear about Benghazi?
Bob: Who the hell's that?
Joe: No, it's some place in the Middle East. Not sure where exactly, but that's not important. It turns out that one of our Ambassadors was murdered there.
Bob: :vince: Holy poo poo! That's terrible! What happened? Was he murdered by Islamic terrorists to spread their fundamentalist ideology?! :argh:
Joe: Nah, he was murdered by Islamic protesters who happened to be really pissed off at an anti-Islamic youtube video.
Bob: Oh, so that's how he got murdered? Well, shoot. That changes everything. Man, that's a relief. Was about to change my vote to Romney until I found out that little detail. :thumbsup:

Mr Interweb fucked around with this message at 10:26 on Oct 22, 2015

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Some brit cartoonist has missed an opportunity I think.

Terry Prachettt to Cameron: NO NO NO! You have the wrong idea entirely about pig boring!

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Mr Interweb posted:

Against my better judgement, I spent several hours today arguing with some random right-wingers in a political website's comment section. I didn't get diddly squat. Many insisted that the investigation was NOT trying to prove that Hillary intentionally let Amb. Stevens die (in fact, some took umbrage at the suggestion!) and that it was simply a quest for "the truth". What "the truth" is was never elaborated by any of the conservatives I was chatting with. But the most common justification I kept hearing was that Hillary "lied" about the youtube video. What is the significance of this? That she LIED, obviously! :argh:

This also hilarious by the way. I mean, how exactly did Fuhrer Obama think this would play out among the American people, exactly?

Joe: Hey Bob, did you hear about Benghazi?
Bob: Who the hell's that?
Joe: No, it's some place in the Middle East. Not sure where exactly, but that's not important. It turns out that one of our Ambassadors was murdered there.
Bob: :vince: Holy poo poo! That's terrible! What happened? Was he murdered by Islamic terrorists to spread their fundamentalist ideology?! :argh:
Joe: Nah, he was murdered by Islamic protesters who happened to be really pissed off at an anti-Islamic youtube video.
Bob: Oh, so that's how he got murdered? Well, shoot. That changes everything. Man, that's a relief. Was about to change my vote to Romney until I found out that little detail. :thumbsup:

Obsession with conspiracy theories are about all the conservatives have anymore. It's really convenient: it trains voters to not only be distrustful of whatever political opponents you have and encourages tribalism, but it keeps them distrustful of even the most basic of facts if it doesn't fit their narrative. It also lets you exploit any prejudices because you can use them to shore up your intended story through paranoia. "Hey, I'm not a reactionary racist/sexist/homophobe, I'm just wanting to know teh truth!!"

Just look at the Birther movement and everyone still somehow convinced that President Obama is a Muslim spy. Conservatives have ridden paranoid conspiracy theories to power for decades. It's just gotten worse recently since they abused them so much for support when lacking legitimate points of criticism. Now it's gotten so much momentum that it's even turning of them.

Geostomp fucked around with this message at 11:31 on Oct 22, 2015

Hubis
May 18, 2003

Boy, I wish we had one of those doomsday machines...

Geostomp posted:

Obsession with conspiracy theories are about all the conservatives have anymore. It's really convenient: it trains voters to not only be distrustful of whatever political opponents you have and encourages tribalism, but it keeps them distrustful of even the most basic of facts if it doesn't fit their narrative. It also lets you exploit any prejudices because you can use them to shore up your intended story through paranoia. "Hey, I'm not a reactionary racist/sexist/homophobe, I'm just wanting to know teh truth!!"

Just look at the Birther movement and everyone still somehow convinced that President Obama is a Muslim spy. Conservatives have ridden paranoid conspiracy theories to power for decades. It's just gotten worse recently since they abused them so much for support when lacking legitimate points of criticism. Now it's gotten so much momentum that it's even turning of them.

It's been turning on them since almost the very beginning, but most don't realize it because they're still "winning" due to heavily Gerrymandered house districts, and some very disappointing Senate results for the Democrats in 2012.

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

Hmmmmmmmm......

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

WarpedNaba posted:

"My hot wife, that I totally have, swearsies"

"Oh Chr--I mean Zed! You've obviously had hundreds of girlfriends!"

Rorus Raz posted:

Oh god make it stop

Glug glug, you transphobic hack. Your liver can't shut down soon enough.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Tom Guycot posted:

Hmmmmmmmm......

I'll never work

...again!

Mellow Seas
Oct 9, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Bad Reporter should publish stand-alone images of his stories. Often I'll see one that I'd like to share on social media, but I don't feel like sharing all three, and I feel uncomfortable cutting it up without the artist's permission.

Rorus Raz posted:

Oh god make it stop

I actually thought the casserole one was funny, in a non-sequitor kind of way, I guess mostly because I liked the woman's goofy smile. I also like the punchline in this one, and so it could've been good if he handled the trans issue with more aplomb, but obviously that was impossible because :tinsley:.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Tom Guycot posted:

Hmmmmmmmm......

OMG Zed must have a *huge* dick.

Hitler B. Natural
Feb 11, 2014

Jonathan Pollard has less than a month left in jail. Apparently he's already got a job and apartment in New York waiting for him. I just stumbled across this from shortly after the assassination of Yitzhak Rabin.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Hitler B. Natural posted:

Jonathan Pollard has less than a month left in jail. Apparently he's already got a job and apartment in New York waiting for him. I just stumbled across this from shortly after the assassination of Yitzhak Rabin.

That this is where Kirschen's priorities were at the time speaks volumes on things we already knew

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Flip Yr Wig
Feb 21, 2007

Oh please do go on
Fun Shoe

Obviously Telnaes is great, but I don't see how this being a gif doesn't make it worse.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Muir fantasizing about his future hot wife.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
It just occurred to me: do the usual suspects draw Carson with his eyes open or closed? Because it would be quite ironic if the noted black politician that does have his eyes closed a lot of the time isn't the one that gets constantly caricatured that way.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

gradenko_2000 posted:

It just occurred to me: do the usual suspects draw Carson with his eyes open or closed? Because it would be quite ironic if the noted black politician that does have his eyes closed a lot of the time isn't the one that gets constantly caricatured that way.

Remember how in the 2012 primaries, when the GOP had all sorts of sideshow freaks running but so many (but not all) conservative cartoonists would ignore that and just keep drawing Obama being a big fat dumb-dumb dummy? Until Newt and Cain got so ridiculous that they had to begrudgingly stop drawing Obama with his pants at his ankles for a day?

It's like that again. OTOH, as far as mainstream wingnuts go, only Varvel has drawn Carson. With his eyes indeed closed.

Branco drew him after that prayer breakfast a couple years ago. His Carson...actually looks like Carson.

e: Gotta love conservatives drawing Obama, one of the most svelte presidents in history, as having this big ol' beer gut.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

chairface posted:

Would wear this proudly, just needs a suitable caption.

Shitposts for Hitler

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Zetsubou-san posted:

Shitposts for Hitler
♫ and Germany... ♫

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Flip Yr Wig posted:

Obviously Telnaes is great, but I don't see how this being a gif doesn't make it worse.

I was going to say that too. About half of her toons are animated for no reason, and should really just be still.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

frankenfreak posted:

♫ and Germany... ♫

Effortposts for Poland and France?

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

frankenfreak posted:

♫ and Germany... ♫

Yes

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Suitaru posted:

Effortposts for Poland and France?
This scans better.

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

frankenfreak posted:

This scans better.

Can confirm there have been some effortposts on the Polish elections in the EE thread

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Skeesix posted:

Can confirm there have been some effortposts on the Polish elections in the EE thread
Germany thread has Riso and Gaussian Copula. It really checks out. :v:

Mister Beeg
Sep 7, 2012

A Certified Jerk
Ward Sutton reposted this cartoon he drew in 2013

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.

D.N. Nation posted:

e: Gotta love conservatives drawing Obama, one of the most svelte presidents in history, as having this big ol' beer gut.

Oh my, Dr. Carson! Put that thing away!
:gizz:

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

KillerJunglist posted:

Oh my, Dr. Carson! Put that thing away!
:gizz:

And that white guy is scoping out The Presidential D.

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010

Thank you, David Cameron, for loving that pig because it has now given birth to such wonders.

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

quote:

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

:drat:

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014

:chanpop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

holy... did you draw those? Very good impersonation imo

• Locked thread