Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
Chu Chu Roketto Neko wa kowai :3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ga62uiXbEjI

(The blood and gore always make me go :raise:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012
Nintendo appears to have blocked Tubehax remotely - today I updated to 10.1 so I could redownload some old purchases, and even after updating the stuff on the sd card, the youtube app pops up a "please update this application" message even when my DNS are set to smealum's, and ironhax isn't working either.

edit: I was able to get in through Browserhax. Nintendo seems to have hosed over the Youtube solution permanently, though, so you'll have to use Themehax or Browserhax if you're interested in homebrew.

KoldPT fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Oct 15, 2015

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
PAL update (week of October 15):

quote:

WII U eSHOP DOWNLOADS
    Momonga Pinball Adventures - €5.99 / £4.99
    Rakoo & Friends - €9.99 / £8.99
    Wicked Monsters BLAST! HD PLUS - €7.99 / £7.19
WII U VIRTUAL CONSOLE
    Konami Krazy Racers (GBA) - €6.99 / £6.29
WII U SALES/PROMOTIONS

Own Runbow, get 30% off "select Wii U and 3DS eShop games"! - ends October 22
  • Azure Striker Gunvolt
  • Mutant Mudds
  • Steamworld Dig
  • Xeodrifter
  • Bit.Trip Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
  • Chariot
  • Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition
  • Scram Kitty and His Buddy on Rails
  • Sportsball
  • Stealth Inc. 2: A Game of Clones
  • Teslagrad
  • The Fall
    Citizens of Earth (Wii U eShop) - €4.99 / £4.00 until October 22
    Rock 'N Racing Off Road (Wii U eShop) - €2.99 / £2.69 until November 5
    ZaciSa: Defense of the Crayon Dimensions! (Wii U eShop) - €1.199 / £0.90 until November 5

3DS RETAIL DOWNLOADS
    Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden - €39.99 / £29.99 (October 16, includes free theme and download code for DBZ Super Butoden 2)
    Thomas and Friends Steaming Around Sodor - €24.99 / £19.99
    The Legend of Zelda: A link Between Worlds - €19.99 / £15.99 (permanent price reduction)
    Mario Party Island Tour - €19.99 / £15.99 (permanent price reduction)
    Mario Tennis Open - €19.99 / £15.99 (permanent price reduction)
    Nintendogs + Cats: French Bulldog & Friends - €19.99 / £15.99 (permanent price reduction)
    Nintendogs + Cats: Golden Retriever & Friends - €19.99 / £15.99 (permanent price reduction)
    Nintendogs + Cats: Toy Poodle & Friends - €19.99 / £15.99 (permanent price reduction)
    Starfox 64 3D - €19.99 / £15.99 (permanent price reduction)
    Yoshi's New Island - €19.99 / £15.99 (permanent price reduction)
3DS eSHOP DOWNLOADS
    Ninja Usagimaru – The Gem of Blessings - €4.99 / £4.49, includes demo
    The Mysterious Case of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde - 700 Points / €7.99 / £7.99 (DSiWare)
    Mercenaries Saga 2 (demo)
3DS MENU THEMES (October 16)
    DBZ Extreme Butoden Theme - €1.99 / £1.79
    Snoopy and Woodstock - €1.99 / £1.79
    Adventure Time: Finn - €1.99 / £1.79
    Adventure Time: Jake - €1.99 / £1.79
    Geronimo Stilton Reporter Theme - €1.99 / £1.79
    Geronimo Stilton and Trap Theme - €1.99 / £1.79
    Geronimo Stilton in the Jungle Theme - €1.99 / £1.79
    Paw Patrol: I cuccioli - €1.99 / £1.79
    Mia and Me: Mia in Centopia - €1.99 / £1.79
    Mia and Me main characters: Mia, Mo, Yuko and Onchao - €1.99 / £1.79
3DS SALES/PROMOTIONS
  • Azure Striker Gunvolt
  • Mutant Mudds
  • Steamworld Dig
  • Xeodrifter
  • Chariot
  • Sportsball
  • Teslagrad
  • The Fall
    Legend of Dark Witch (3DS eShop) - €2.99 / £2.99 until October 22
    Citizens of Earth (3DS eShop) - €4.99 / £4.00 until October 22
    Retro City Rampage (3DS eShop) - €4.99 / £4.49 until October 22
    Fairune (3DS eShop) - €1.99 / £1.59 until October 22
    Fun! Fun! Minigolf!! TOUCH (3DS eShop) - €2.20 / £1.85 until October 22
    Rage of the Gladiator (3DS eShop) - €3.49 / £3.09 until October 22
    Zombie Panic in Wonderland DX (3DS eShop) - €4.99 / £4.49 until October 22

NA update (week of October 15):

quote:

WII U RETAIL DOWNLOADS
    Yoshi's Woolly World - $49.99 (October 16)
    New Super Mario Bros. U + New Super Luigi U Bundle - $59.99 (October 16)
WII U eSHOP DOWNLOADS
    Momonga Pinball Adventures - $5.99
    Rakoo & Friends - $9.99
    Ninja Strike: Dangerous Dash - $5.99
    Crunchyroll for Wii (WiiWare, free, includes 14-day trial)
WII U VIRTUAL CONSOLE
    Final Fight One (GBA) - $7.99
WII U SALES/PROMOTIONS
  • Azure Striker Gunvolt
  • Mutant Mudds
  • Steamworld Dig
  • Xeodrifter
  • Chariot
  • Sportsball
  • Teslagrad
  • The Fall
    Extreme Exorcism (Wii U eShop) - 15% discount for those with the nindies@home demo, ends October 24
    Freedom Planet (Wii U eShop) - 15% discount for those with the nindies@home demo, ends November 1
    Citizens of Earth (Wii U eShop) - $4.99 until October 19
    Midnight (Wii U eShop) - $1.49 until October 22

3DS eSHOP DOWNLOADS
    SmileBASIC - $9.99
    The Magic Hammer - $5.99
3DS THEMES
    Legend of Legacy: The Seven Adventurers - $?
    Yoshi's Woolly World: Yoshis On Parade - $?
3DS SALES/PROMOTIONS
  • Azure Striker Gunvolt
  • Mutant Mudds
  • Steamworld Dig
  • Xeodrifter
  • Chariot
  • Sportsball
  • Teslagrad
  • The Fall
    Cooking Mama 5 (3DS) - $4.99 until October 19
    Gardening Mama (3DS) - $4.99 until October 19
    Shin Megami Tensei 4 (3DS) - $14.99 until October 19
    Citizens of Earth (3DS eShop) - $4.99 until October 19
    Yugioh Zexal World Duel Carnival (3DS) - $9.99 until October 21
    Rage of the Gladiator (3DS eShop) - $2.99 until October 22
    Retro City Rampage (3DS eShop) - $5.99 until October 22
    escapeVektor (3DS eShop) - $3.49 until October 24
    Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor Overclocked (3DS) - $9.99 until October 26
    Etrian Mystery Dungeon (3DS) - "on sale" from October 19-November 2
    Etrian Odyssey 4 (3DS) - "on sale" from October 19-November 2
    Fun! Fun! Minigolf!! TOUCH (3DS eShop) - $2.24 until November 5
    Fairune (3DS eShop) - "on sale" until November 5
    Zombie Panic in Wonderland DX (3DS eShop) - $4.99 until November 8

(yes, that Crunchyroll app is for OG Wii, what the hell)

If you pick up SmileBASIC today (pick up SmileBASIC today) you're probably going to have to browse the Japanese Miiverse page for some user-made games to play, as it's going to take a while for NA users to get anything done.

Final Fight One includes content and features that were absent from the SNES port, including all three characters, the missing stage and two-player co-op (but you can't do co-op on the VC version so who cares), as well as new versions of Cody and Guy that use their SF Alpha sprites.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I might make a Smilebasic thread if no one else does for the like 4 people that will actually be interested in that thing, but in the meantime check out these for download keys:
http://wiki.hosiken.jp/petc3gou/?Toukou
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ihBdTe0w3GRSE-NgzqTo7i0XtMvLKqWTZ6xuVmsHiJ4/edit#gid=0

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

I want Smilebasic.... but if it's anything like the last one, it will only show up here like a year later when the ~magic~ of discovering dumb, funny games and sharing your own terrible attempts at game making with loving BASIC will be pretty much gone. Why couldn't they pull a simultaneous (or as simultaneous as possible) release for something that will not be translated into any other language other than English anyway? :(

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Dammit, Nintendo, why are no Selects prices live in the eshop here?

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

And speaking of things that aren't still live, where's Flipnote? Club Nintendo EU closed 15 days ago. Where's my code? Bah.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

I'll download it twice and punch you in the forehead.

Two toilets

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

I'm trying to resist buying Link between Worlds a second time now. Nghhh

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
NA people, Namco dropped the eShop price on several games - Tekken Tag 2, Ace Combat Assault Horizon Plus, the One Piece 3DS games, etc. It wasn't on the PR and I can't see the NA eShop so I don't have a full list, sorry.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

NA people, Namco dropped the eShop price on several games - Tekken Tag 2, Ace Combat Assault Horizon Plus, the One Piece 3DS games, etc. It wasn't on the PR and I can't see the NA eShop so I don't have a full list, sorry.

Oh poo poo, I hope the TTT2 discount is decent...I have it on 360; but would love to get some wacky Nintendo hijinks going.

Edit: it's down to $19.99. I think I'll grab it at that price!

jivjov fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Oct 16, 2015

Meldonox
Jan 13, 2006

Hey, are you listening to a word I'm saying?
Oh poo poo, TTT is one of my most played games ever. I hope TTT2 lives up to it.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Today's the day of the first Triforce Heroes demo network test, so here's my two leftover codes (NA):

B0HGH1T81TT9GX2N
B0HXF35V5NHYKV0S

Good luck!

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Meldonox posted:

Oh poo poo, TTT is one of my most played games ever. I hope TTT2 lives up to it.

Boy, does it live up to it. TTT2 is the best Tekken to date.

MisterAlex
Dec 4, 2004

For Blood, Comic Mischief, Mature Humor, Nudity, Strong Language, Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol, and Intense Violence.

Online Interactions Not Rated.

Regy Rusty posted:

Today's the day of the first Triforce Heroes demo network test, so here's my two leftover codes (NA):

Thanks for sharing; I claimed that second one. The first didn't work for me, so also thank you on behalf of its redeemer. :)

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
EDIT: wrong thread for this

Monkey Fracas fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Oct 16, 2015

RichterIX
Apr 11, 2003

Sorrowful be the heart
Is Assault Horizon + worth double dipping for the new features at the discounted price?

DoctorX
Dec 11, 2013

More Tri Force Heroes codes (EU):

B0HJ69W20BC9YFWD
B0HJX208216FR3L0
B0HJTYGW5FCRKPPJ

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

DoctorX posted:

More Tri Force Heroes codes (EU):

B0HJX208216FR3L0

Took this. Thanks!

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

RichterIX posted:

Is Assault Horizon + worth double dipping for the new features at the discounted price?

The new features are New 3DS nub/Circle Pad Pro support and Amiibo skins for your planes, I don't think there's any new content beyond that.

Astro Creep
May 14, 2013

There's no time, hurry up!

Everything's so fantastic!

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

The new features are New 3DS nub/Circle Pad Pro support and Amiibo skins for your planes, I don't think there's any new content beyond that.

Also, you can get the physical version of it at Gamestop for $15 used these days. In addition to the amiibo stuff, the framerate is a bit better overall.

I mean if you really really really like Ace Combat (like me), you'll probably find that 15 is worth it (I did).

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.

Saoshyant posted:

I want Smilebasic.... but if it's anything like the last one, it will only show up here like a year later when the ~magic~ of discovering dumb, funny games and sharing your own terrible attempts at game making with loving BASIC will be pretty much gone. Why couldn't they pull a simultaneous (or as simultaneous as possible) release for something that will not be translated into any other language other than English anyway? :(
The last one's release in Europe was done buy a separate company. The developers are doing it themselves this time; hopefully they won't be cuntarded about it like the other company was.

Edit: The developers posted this last Tuesday:

quote:

As soon as we announced the release date of SmileBASIC we are getting lots of e-mails asking the release in European regions.
We are considering the European release aggressively and will make an announcement once we made a decision.

As for why simultaneous releases aren't possible, they'd need to get the game rated by multiple government organizations. The cost of this in Australia is why at least some digital games don't get released there (although this can be circumvented on Nintendo's consoles by changing your region - you can't change it from European to American but you can change it from Australian to British).

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 09:23 on Oct 19, 2015

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
PAL update (week of October 22):

quote:

WII U RETAIL DOWNLOADS
    Just Dance 2016 - €44.99 / £29.99
WII U ADD-ON CONTENT
    Just Dance Unlimited Access for Just Dance 2016 - €6.99 / £5.49 for 30 days, €14.99 / £11.99 for 90 days, €39.99 / £29.99 for 365 days
WII U VIRTUAL CONSOLE
    Hogan's Alley (NES) - €4.99 / £3.49
    Wild Gunman (NES) - €4.99 / £3.49
WII U SALES/PROMOTIONS

• Azure Striker Gunvolt
  • Mutant Mudds
  • Steamworld Dig
  • Xeodrifter
  • Chariot
  • Sportsball
  • Teslagrad
  • The Fall
    Citizens of Earth (Wii U eShop) - €4.99 / £4.00 until October 22
    Bombing Bastards (Wii U eShop) - €4.99 / £4.00 until October 29
    Resident Evil Revelations (Wii U eShop) - €9.99 / £7.99 until November 5
    ZaciSa: Defense of the Crayon Dimensions! (Wii U eShop) - €1.199 / £0.90 until November 5

3DS RETAIL DOWNLOADS
    The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes - €39.99 / £34.99 (October 23, includes free "Totem Team" theme until November 17)
3DS eSHOP DOWNLOADS
    Wizdom - €9.99 / £8.99
    Gunslugs 2 - €4.99 / £4.49
    Castle Conqueror EX (demo)
    Fairune (demo)
3DS MENU THEMES (October 16)
    WarioWare: Ashley's Halloween - €1.99 / £1.79
    Zelda Triforce Heroes: Company of Three - €1.99 / £1.79
3DS SALES/PROMOTIONS
  • Azure Striker Gunvolt
  • Mutant Mudds
  • Steamworld Dig
  • Xeodrifter
  • Chariot
  • Sportsball
  • Teslagrad
  • The Fall
    Legend of Dark Witch (3DS eShop) - €2.99 / £2.99 until October 22
    Citizens of Earth (3DS eShop) - €4.99 / £4.00 until October 22
    Retro City Rampage (3DS eShop) - €4.99 / £4.49 until October 22
    Fairune (3DS eShop) - €1.99 / £1.59 until October 22
    Fun! Fun! Minigolf!! TOUCH (3DS eShop) - €2.20 / £1.85 until October 22
    Rage of the Gladiator (3DS eShop) - €3.49 / £3.09 until October 22
    Zombie Panic in Wonderland DX (3DS eShop) - €4.99 / £4.49 until October 22
    Conception 2: Children of the Seven Stars (3DS eShop) - €4.99 / £4.49 until November 5
    Resident Evil Revelations (3DS) - €8.99 / £7.49 until November 5
    Resident Evil Mercenaries 3D (3DS) - €3.49 / £3.14 until November 5

Wild Gunman and Hogan's Alley are not good games but their release brings us one step closer to getting Konami's magnum opus, Adventures of Bayou Billy.

PaletteSwappedNinja fucked around with this message at 09:51 on Oct 19, 2015

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

BiggerJ posted:

The last one's release in Europe was done buy a separate company. The developers are doing it themselves this time; hopefully they won't be cuntarded about it like the other company was.

Edit: The developers posted this last Tuesday:

As for why simultaneous releases aren't possible, they'd need to get the game rated by multiple government organizations. The cost of this in Australia is why at least some digital games don't get released there (although this can be circumvented on Nintendo's consoles by changing your region - you can't change it from European to American but you can change it from Australian to British).
They also just said on twitter the other day "We are considering Australia and New Zealand as a part of our market expansion planning. Stay tuned!". I think they're going to end up getting it out everywhere a lot quicker than Ghostlight or whoever did PTCmk2's localization, but also they're a really small team and they're working on a lot of stuff right now, between the 3.3 update and the Wii U version. They ended up pushing the NA release back until after 3.2 came out, so you guys might have to similarly wait for a lull for them to switch gears again.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.

homeless snail posted:

They also just said on twitter the other day "We are considering Australia and New Zealand as a part of our market expansion planning. Stay tuned!". I think they're going to end up getting it out everywhere a lot quicker than Ghostlight or whoever did PTCmk2's localization, but also they're a really small team and they're working on a lot of stuff right now, between the 3.3 update and the Wii U version. They ended up pushing the NA release back until after 3.2 came out, so you guys might have to similarly wait for a lull for them to switch gears again.

Do you think the wait will gently caress up Europe's chances of joining the US community like last time?

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 08:09 on Oct 20, 2015

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

BiggerJ posted:

Do you think the wait will gently caress up Europe's chances of joining the US community like last time?
I don't really know what it was like to be a European Petitcom user, but maybe people will stick around longer now that its no longer a pain in the rear end to share stuff. SmileBASIC is going to be around for awhile in general, now that they have the ability to update it and add DLC modules, and the Wii U version will exist in the same ecosystem.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Sure could go for a Fatal Frame preload or midnight release. Is there a chance of either or will it not be up until the update tomorrow?

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
News, release dates, etc:

-NA, you're getting Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts GBA on the VC this week

-Freedom Planet is listed for an October 29 release on the PAL Wii U eShop

-Octodad: Dadliest Catch is out in both regions on October 29 with a 20% launch discount

-The original Electronic Super Joy will be out for Wii U on November 5

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
PAL update (week of October 22):

quote:

WII U RETAIL DOWNLOADS
    Just Dance 2016 - €44.99 / £29.99
WII U ADD-ON CONTENT
    Just Dance Unlimited Access for Just Dance 2016 - €6.99 / £5.49 for 30 days, €14.99 / £11.99 for 90 days, €39.99 / £29.99 for 365 days
WII U VIRTUAL CONSOLE
    Hogan's Alley (NES) - €4.99 / £3.49
    Wild Gunman (NES) - €4.99 / £3.49
WII U SALES/PROMOTIONS

Bombing Bastards (Wii U eShop) - €4.99 / £4.00 until October 29
    Resident Evil Revelations (Wii U eShop) - €9.99 / £7.99 until November 5

3DS RETAIL DOWNLOADS
    The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes - €39.99 / £34.99 (October 23, includes free "Totem Team" theme until November 17)
3DS eSHOP DOWNLOADS
    Wizdom - €9.99 / £8.99
    Gunslugs 2 - €4.99 / £4.49
    Castle Conqueror EX (demo)
    Fairune (demo)
3DS MENU THEMES (October 23)
    Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate: 4 Million Shipped - free until October 30!
    WarioWare: Ashley's Halloween - €1.99 / £1.79
    Zelda Triforce Heroes: Company of Three - €1.99 / £1.79
3DS SALES/PROMOTIONS
    Conception 2: Children of the Seven Stars (3DS eShop) - €4.99 / £4.49 until November 5
    Resident Evil Revelations (3DS) - €8.99 / £7.49 until November 5
    Resident Evil Mercenaries 3D (3DS) - €3.49 / £3.14 until November 5

NA update (week of October 22):

quote:

WII U RETAIL DOWNLOADS
    Just Dance 2016 - $49.99
    Just Dance: Disney Party 2 - $39.99
    Adventure Time: Finn & Jake Investigations - $39.99
WII U eSHOP DOWNLOADS
    Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water - free-to-start, full unlock $49.99
    Slender: The Arrival - $9.99
    Cutie Pets Pick Berries - $4.99
    Color Bombs - $1.49
    Wizdom - $9.99
    Ascent of Kings - $1.99
WII U VIRTUAL CONSOLE
    Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts (GBA) - $7.99
WII U SALES/PROMOTIONS
    Extreme Exorcism (Wii U eShop) - 15% discount for those with the nindies@home demo, ends October 24
    Freedom Planet (Wii U eShop) - 15% discount for those with the nindies@home demo, ends November 1
    Bombing Bastards (Wii U eShop) - "on sale" until October 29
    Costume Quest 2 (Wii U eShop) - $4.99 from October 26-November 2

3DS RETAIL DOWNLOADS
    The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes - $39.99 (October 23)
    Dragon Ball Z: Extreme Butoden - $29.99
    Adventure Time: Finn & Jake Investigations - $29.99
    Gravity Falls: Legend of the Gnome Gemulets - $29.99
    Yokai Watch (demo)
    Stella Glow (demo)
3DS eSHOP DOWNLOADS
    Gunslugs 2 - $4.99
    Fairune (demo)
3DS THEMES
    Sega Master System - $?
    Zelda Triforce Heroes: Brave Trio - $?
    Zelda Triforce Heroes: Totem Time - $?
3DS SALES/PROMOTIONS
    escapeVektor (3DS eShop) - $3.49 until October 24
    Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor Overclocked (3DS) - $9.99 until October 26
    Etrian Mystery Dungeon (3DS) - $19.99 until November 2
    Etrian Odyssey 4 (3DS) - $9.99 until November 2
    Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars (3DS) - $9.99 until November 2
    Fun! Fun! Minigolf!! TOUCH (3DS eShop) - $2.24 until November 5
    Fairune (3DS eShop) - $1.99 until November 5
    Legend of Dark Witch (3DS eShop) - $2.79 until November 5
    Zombie Panic in Wonderland DX (3DS eShop) - $4.99 until November 8
    Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth (3DS) - "on sale" from October 26-November 9
    Shin Megami Tensei Soul Hackers (3DS) - "on sale" from October 26-November 9

(not mentioned in the PR: Runbow's out in AU/NZ today!)

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

Human Resources Machine seems to be pushed back at least a week.

Triforce Heroes has single card download play, right?

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Yes. The people downloading get 8 bit music.

The only BS thing is Triforce Heroes is you need 8 friend coins to buy the necessary components for a couple of outfits, and those are only obtainable by playing local multiplayer with other people who have the game, so you'll need to do that with eight different people.

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

greatn posted:

Yes. The people downloading get 8 bit music.

The only BS thing is Triforce Heroes is you need 8 friend coins to buy the necessary components for a couple of outfits, and those are only obtainable by playing local multiplayer with other people who have the game, so you'll need to do that with eight different people.
15 actually I think. There's a costume for 3, 5 and 7 coins.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Seems like the kind of thing that they would maybe patch since people are complaining about it

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
What's the matter? Don't you guys have any friends to play with? :v:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Rexroom posted:

No.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

Oh... Well... Nevermind.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Rexroom posted:

I do not know 15 people with 3DS's.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Apparently the single player in Triforce Heroes is garbage and they didn't implement the conveniences that four swords had in place like having the other Links automatically follow you. So keep that in mind if you can't/don't want to play multiplayer

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

In Training posted:

^^^
I know 3 people with 3DS's. One of them is my girlfriend who hasn't touched her 2DS since the Sm4sh demo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

In Training posted:

I do, and I'm insulted Nintendo says we're not friends