Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Nah let's keep him as president because he is a good person. I know this for a fact because he said so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Malachite_Dragon posted:

I'm sorry your idol and role model Blatter is as corrupt and evil as Saurons left nut. I mean that.

what is saurons?

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Is this still the thread where people want developing counties to receive gently caress all money I guess so

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

hadji murad posted:

Is this still the thread where people want developing counties to receive gently caress all money I guess so

Developing countries can still receive money without a corrupt narcissist at the head of FIFA.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
they'll probably get more money

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Elliptical Dick posted:

Developing countries can still receive money without a corrupt narcissist at the head of FIFA.

If you're arguing that developing countries would do better under Not Blatter I'll disagree with you.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Idgaf about the FAs of developing countries as every single one of them is run by corrupt twats.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I'm sure the head of the Cayman Islands FA is very into putting money into the community.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes

Alain Post posted:

I'm sure the head of the Cayman Islands FA is very into putting money into the community.

That would be Jeffrey Webb.

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

hadji murad posted:

If you're arguing that developing countries would do better under Not Blatter I'll disagree with you.

Blatter is a oval office that needs to go. I don't know what will happen after he's gone but that's not enough to tolerate his bullshit imo. It could get better, it could get worse, but he can't stay.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
The only people responsible, wise, and noble enough to run a clean sporting organisation are the English

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Blue Star Error posted:

The only people responsible, wise, and noble enough to run a clean sporting organisation are the English

someone clearly hasn't seen United Passions

DEAD MAN'S SHOE
Nov 23, 2003

We will become evil and the stars will come alive

dex_sda posted:

someone clearly hasn't seen United Passions

Not many have

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
its cool that a probable candidate to be FIFA president has ordered the torture of footballers

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.
So I just heard that if Patinis ban does not end before Monday he will not be allowed to stand for the presidency. Watch this space I guess.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Jose posted:

its cool that a probable candidate to be FIFA president has ordered the torture of footballers

Which candidate is that?

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

You may wonder what I am doing while reading your posts..

JFairfax posted:

Which candidate is that?

Sheikh Salman probably

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/oct/21/sheikh-salman-bahrain-fifa-presidency

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Someone willing to torture people to make sure everything runs how it's supposed to. Surely he's the perfect man to run FIFA.

Alan BStard
Oct 25, 2003

Izzy wizzy, let's get Byzzy!
If we are having to turn to a Saudi sheikh to find the least corrupt person in FIFA then they should just burn it all down and keep the FIFA name for video games.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Alan BStard posted:

If we are having to turn to a Saudi sheikh to find the least corrupt person in FIFA then they should just burn it all down and keep the FIFA name for video games.

I'm going to boycott FIFA by only playing Pro Evo

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/oct/22/real-madrid-barcelona-linesman-clasico-match-fixing

That Article posted:

Spanish football faces a potentially huge match-fixing scandal after an unnamed linesman alleged he had been told to favour Real Madrid in next month’s clásico against Barcelona.

The linesman said he did not want to be identified because of concerns over “possible reprisals” but he made a formal complaint through a lawyer to the anti-corruption investigating magistrate in Barcelona in which he claimed to have been told to favour Madrid – first by another official and then, over the phone, by a member of the Spanish Football Federation’s referees’ committee.

:eyepop:

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

I want to believe because referee organizations are highly political, but at the same time, there's no way they are scheduling referees this far in advance. But this is Spain, so I can't wait for this to keep exploding. :munch:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

The article posted:

The linesman said he did not want to be identified

Well... There's only two ARs, not gonna be hard to figure out who it was. Saying he was an official instead would have moved it up to four people at least to hide among.

RIP to his career but good on him for spilling the beans. Can't wait to see the fallout from this :allears:

Lamont Cranston
Sep 1, 2006

how do i shot foam

quote:

The linesman, who forms part of one of the officiating teams that could be chosen for el clásico,

So his team hadn't necessarily been assigned yet, which should afford him a slightly greater degree of anonymity. Not sure how many crews are actually deemed suitable for the clasico though

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.
Jérôme Champagne has just announced his bid to be the next Fifa president.

Wasn't he the one who got kicked out because he was complaining about corruption in the first place?

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
Jerome Champagne

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
sounds like a bubbly character

Maradonna Summer
Oct 22, 2005

Our love will last forever

TRP Post Of The Tournament Winner World Cup 2014

chuggo is BACK posted:

i've heard he's a brut(e)

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
He's no Tokyo Sexwhale, that's for sure

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall
I really want Tokyo Sexwhale to be head of FIFA and then the organisation to die in the media spotlight

some good headlines, for sure

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall
FIFA Collapse Under Sexwhale

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

chuggo is BACK posted:

Jerome Champagne

glass houses etc

Spangly A posted:

lol

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Spangly A posted:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

chuggo is BACK posted:

Boo!

Spangly A posted:

Yay!

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Spangly A posted:

Tokyo Sexwhale for president.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

ephex posted:

glass houses etc

heh

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

U.S. Department of Justice Probes Sexwhale

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
New Allegations that Blatter Paid for Sexwhale

Lenin Riefenstahl
Sep 18, 2003

That's enough! Out of here, you tubs of beer!
R.I.C.O. nets Sexwhale

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Lenin Riefenstahl posted:

R.I.C.O. nets Sexwhale

Rrrrrrrico.......sssexwhale....