Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Cosima posted:

It's such a bizarre attitude. A friend of a friend recently had a baby girl and now he often talks about how when she becomes a teenager he's never letting her leave the house because he's worried about her having sex. It's like dude she's 8 months old why the gently caress are you thinking about this?

Call CPS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

That's PYFs solution to everything.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Cosima posted:

It's such a bizarre attitude. A friend of a friend recently had a baby girl and now he often talks about how when she becomes a teenager he's never letting her leave the house because he's worried about her having sex. It's like dude she's 8 months old why the gently caress are you thinking about this?

Is that better or worse than someone you know telling you their son will be "amazing at loving because he's got a huge cock for a baby"? Dude, stop thinking about your baby's dick, and stop telling people you're thinking about it. It's weird.

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

Cosima posted:

That kind of thinking has always had such a creepy 'I own her genitals' kinda vibe to me. I mean, I'm pretty sure it's next to impossible to keep teenagers from loving; if they want to do it they're gonna find a way so you might as well teach them to be responsible about it. It also seems to me that teaching a kid that they have complete ownership of their own body parts (and that no one else has the right to dictate what they do with them) would help keep them from allowing other people to force them to do things they don't want to but what the gently caress do I know, I'm not a parent.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Cosima posted:

There's an inherent gender bias there, which probably goes back a long time

Your son knocks a girl up? That's his problem.
Your daughter gets pregnant? That's her parents' problem too.
:biotruths:

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

goose fleet posted:

http://imgur.com/gallery/AGLkA

Do people seriously enjoy reading this poo poo? Walls and walls of text of meaningless conjecture about minor characters from kids movies?

As a child/teenager who owned every single Star Wars guide to species/characters/ships/planets etc books possible, definitely. I'm also one of those losers who still gets a boner for extrenous amounts of flavor text in video games though

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Nuebot posted:

Is that better or worse than someone you know telling you their son will be "amazing at loving because he's got a huge cock for a baby"? Dude, stop thinking about your baby's dick, and stop telling people you're thinking about it. It's weird.

Well it's definitely not worse than that. People can be really weirdly sexual about their children

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce

Cosima posted:

It's because literally all he thinks women are good for is having sex with. If he would be horrified to have you say this to him, maybe he needs to hear it.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

goose fleet posted:

http://imgur.com/gallery/AGLkA

Do people seriously enjoy reading this poo poo? Walls and walls of text of meaningless conjecture about minor characters from kids movies?

This isn't any worse than a book of star wars aliens or an wikipedia entry. At least its not one of those ones that has one line one image.

That one about Star Citizen was pretty amusing, because it had stuff like "Mean old companies want you to shell out money for DLC, but with star citizen you can pay $15k and have everything!". You know because that's 10x as much as games + all the dlc available cost, excluding stuff like Train Simulator and The Sims. It's such sunk cost fallacy thinking.

Ugh what? It took me a moment to realize the "joke"
http://imgur.com/gallery/5Br6UI8

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

To me the entire Star Wars Expanded Universe is basically turning a throwaway design decision to give Darth Vader leather gloves into several paragraphs of text about how it's really made up out of some super strong material that deflects everything and is extremely rare and can only be found in this one place that is significant because and

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Yeah pretty much.

It's also all non canon now that Disney owns the franchise and went "gently caress this" afaik. I never really got into the whole EU/canon thing but I'm sure that decision made for some mad nerds.

joedevola
Sep 11, 2004

worst song, played on ugliest guitar
I love these posts.

I have to assume they're all made by fifteen year olds with a Netflix account.

If you guys like science fiction you might like to watch a little movie I just found out about called Star Wars!

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

joedevola posted:

If you guys like science fiction you might like to watch a little movie I just found out about called Star Wars!

Thanks for this recommendation!

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
This thread's loving weird

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

Eponine posted:

It's because literally all he thinks women are good for is having sex with. If he would be horrified to have you say this to him, maybe he needs to hear it.

Its this; they can't see women as anything but sex objects, even their own children

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Frostwerks posted:

This thread's loving weird

Thanks for this recommendation!

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRKP3VbI41M

This guy gets it

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

http://imgur.com/gallery/Zsj0vl4

As if the world needed more proof that Imgur was made up of horny, lonely teenage boys

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Yeah I mean once we don't need the females for bonin' anymore, what good are they even?

At least most comments call that poo poo out.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

If only more people came to this realization.

http://imgur.com/gallery/PbAwW2h

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
We need that gif of :ironicat: growing bigger and bigger in here stat

MGTen
Aug 9, 2008
The thing I love most about that sketch is that it's a black comedian, dressed up as a caricature of a minority group they are not a part of, talking about how they're not really persecuted and generally acting like a clown. And there's not a hint of irony or self-awareness.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

MGTen posted:

The thing I love most about that sketch is that it's a black comedian, dressed up as a caricature of a minority group they are not a part of, talking about how they're not really persecuted and generally acting like a clown. And there's not a hint of irony or self-awareness.

Keenan is biracial :ssh:

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce

RatHat posted:

Keenan is biracial :ssh:

His name is Keegan :ssh:.

And Jordan Peele is biracial too.

Shayu
Feb 9, 2014
Five dollars for five words.

kazil posted:

As if the world needed more proof that Imgur was made up of horny, lonely teenage boys

Once the monopoly of pussy is broken women will no longer have power over men and we will finally be free.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

What does feminism have to do with sex robots?

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

The only reason we put up with women being so uppity is they have something we need. :mrapig:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

walrusman posted:

The only reason we put up with women being so uppity is they have something we need. :mrapig:

Small hands for cleaning hard to reach places in the stove? Because a child can accomplish that just as easily, and women are not needed for children.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

kazil posted:

Wasn't the whole point of the Jude Law sex robot that women could afford sex robots and didn't need to deal with men?

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Considering the type of person that would willingly seek out and gently caress a sex robot, it's probably better for all parties involved that they aren't trying to interact with real people

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

None of these whoresfeminists want to gently caress me! I can't wait until sex robots come out and I don't have to harass women anymore to touch my dick.

That'll show them!

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

*Sex-bot claims its "that time of the month" for Aunt Oil Change to visit*

*horny neck-beard sighs as hes resigned to the ol' hentai stack. again*

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Fashionable Jorts posted:

None of these whoresfeminists want to gently caress me! I can't wait until sex robots come out and I don't have to harass women anymore to touch my dick.

That'll show them!

Us ladies are counting down the days as well.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Solice Kirsk posted:

Small hands for cleaning hard to reach places in the stove? Because a child can accomplish that just as easily, and women are not needed for children.

As a woman with large hands, I take offense to this stereotype.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Thin Privilege posted:

As a woman with large hands, I take offense to this stereotype.

Settle down truckasaurus.

arnbiguous
Feb 2, 2014
Gary’s Answer
wow acid flashback 10 seconds after the place you linked to

joedevola
Sep 11, 2004

worst song, played on ugliest guitar
Why is there so much Scrubs poo poo on Imgur? There is a bizarrely huge amount of posts about a very mediocre TV show that hasn't been on the air for what, ten years?

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

joedevola posted:

Why is there so much Scrubs poo poo on Imgur? There is a bizarrely huge amount of posts about a very mediocre TV show that hasn't been on the air for what, ten years?

Only 90s kids will remember this,

For real though, it's horrifying when there's 10 gifs for a sequence from the show, subtitles and all. Just link the clip, gently caress sakes!

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

joedevola posted:

I have the same question but replace Scrubs with Firefly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

Fathis Munk posted:

Yeah I mean once we don't need the females humans for bonin' anymore, what good are they even?

This is the real danger that will come from AI research.

• Locked thread