Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

gnetzer on twitter posted:

"Herr Niersbach, tragen Sie im Moment eine Hose?" - "Das entzieht sich meinem Kenntnisstand. Ich kann es aber nicht ausschließen." #dfb

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
The hero FIFA needs

quote:

Die Fifa enthauptet sich gerade, Blatter ist suspendiert, hat seit 40 Jahren zum ersten Mal am vergangenen Dienstag bei der Exekutivsitzung gefehlt, Uefa-Präsident Platini ist suspendiert, den Fall von DFB-Chef Niersbach untersucht die Ethikkommission, Beckenbauer ist angeklagt. Satiriker werden den Spaß verlieren an der Fifa.

Ich nicht. Es gibt ja Anfragen, ob ich nicht Fifa-Präsident werden will. In diesem Amt kann man noch grenzenloser Unsinn betreiben als in der EU. Eine noch weniger kontrollierte Organisation als die Fifa lässt sich ja gar nicht denken. Dagegen ist selbst der Papst gefesselt. Wir haben bei Titanic stets gesagt: Beim Thema Hund, Auto oder Fußball ist der Deutsche immer bereit, sich emotional zu engagieren. Ich erwarte weiterhin hohe Unterhaltung.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Never Forget:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoVE5Q2HBBo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlvcJWg59UA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82LbVx4zhCw

FuzzyBureaucrat
Sep 1, 2015

quote:

Sie beschmutzen das Nest! Auf wiedersehen!

classic :roflolmao:

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussball/1510/News/werder-bremen-sebastian-proedl-fussball-spruch-des-jahres.html

We had some drat good football speak this year.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Robben :)

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Bremen suddenly turned up, much to the surprise of everyone.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

lolverkusen

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Healbot posted:

lolverkusen

x2

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

can stuttgart play leverkusen every week pls

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

lol nevermind!!!

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Wowza

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

:shepface:

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones
Goddammit, Mathenia :saddowns:

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

rip stuttgart

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Torrannor posted:

Leverkusen!

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
That is some tasty Dortmund football.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

sicDaniel posted:

That is some tasty Dortmund football.

It was, and Schalke losing made it even better.

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
lmao Gladbach, losing five then winning five. Did they want to get rid of Favre specifically or what?

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
https://streamable.com/0qhc

autsch

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
Gladbach just posted: Der Offensivspieler zog sich beim 3:1-Heimsieg gegen den FC Schalke 04 eine Fraktur des Schienbeinkopfes und einen Riss des Außenmeniskus im linken Knie zu. Er wird morgen operiert.

Broken shinbone and torn meniscus. Wonder if Geis will be allowed to play again until the winter break. Geis will most likely not be banned from Wednesdays DFB-Pokal match. Breitenreiter should leave him on the bench.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

:barf:

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Reminds me of this from last year, dude was out for a the season https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdButnnhiCk

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

:eyepop:

loving hell.

Will he get an extended ban for that ?

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Wow. I wonder how long his ban will be.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
Gisdol out. Old familiar face in. Not Magath.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Der Knurrer von Kerkrade has a nice ring to it imo.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Healbot posted:

Der Knurrer von Kerkrade has a nice ring to it imo.

Imagine TuT: "Der Knurrer von Kerkrade kriegt hier im Kraichgau eine Kracheraufgabe kredenzt."

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

frankenfreak posted:

Imagine TuT: "Der Knurrer von Kerkrade kriegt hier im Kraichgau eine Kracheraufgabe kredenzt."

keep going I'm almost there :fap:

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

frankenfreak posted:

:barf:

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

frankenfreak posted:

lmao

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
Geis banned for five games, including the cup on wednesday. Ridiculous imo, Hahn's career might be over.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

sicDaniel posted:

Geis banned for five games, including the cup on wednesday. Ridiculous imo, Hahn's career might be over.

How the gently caress is it only 5 games.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

hopterque posted:

How the gently caress is it only 5 games.

Da ranken sich natürlich Fragezeichen, die ich auch sehe.

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
Amazing that several Schalke players start arguing with the ref about the card. I'm so sick of this poo poo, anybody who doesn't have the captain's armband should immediately get a yellow for arguing with the ref.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

elbkaida posted:

Amazing that several Schalke players start arguing with the ref about the card. I'm so sick of this poo poo, anybody who doesn't have the captain's armband should immediately get a yellow for arguing with the ref.

That's just football players being bitches, they all are and it's quite honestly laughable. Basketball rules imo, talking back to the ref in any ways is a T (yellow card I guess) and that's that.

AlexF
Jul 12, 2006

Gross!
I'd love that rule. Also, what happened to players getting a yellow for demanding one? That was a good year!

Last but not least, I'd love if they'd start enforcing handball rules for touching the ball after the play has stopped. As soon as the ref stops the game the ball is only to be touched by the team with the freekick / corner / etc. Any violation is an instant yellow. It would change the game dramatically, but I think it'd be for the best.

AlexF fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Oct 27, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

There's a lot of little things that they could do that would probably lead to better matches instead of changing how to interpret hand.

• Locked thread