Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

More rolls and an 85 pack I wouldn't care to admit buying later:

Rolled and kept:

Ra!!!!
Lakshmi!!
Cereberus Rider (what a lovely skill, wow)
Cyberdragon Sadalmelik

Things I sold:

Isis #3
Liu Bei #toomany
a handful of bad dragons

No R. Valk, but I can't be too mad because I got Ra! I literally have Ra/L.Kali/D.Kali/A. Isis and then I can put whatever the hell I want in the last slot. I'm going to have to start working on getting the evo mats for Awoken Ra now, I have literally no excuse not to develop him as I have his team already max level and awoken. Still need to skill up my Kalis though, guess I actually need to make a Twinlits farming team now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I wonder how far we are from a new pantheon we a skyfall active. Like a Vishnu/Saravasti on drugs where the only orbs that falls are the 2-3 you need/want for X turns.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

They selectively buffed a couple of random cards.

LZL is now an even better farming leader: x5 @ 100%, x2.5 >100%

They are also adding Enhanced heal orb awakenings, God Valk and Awoken I&I got them

They also changed the active to Awoken I&I (But not Thor?)

Also they buffed RGY but not GGY lmao.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I wonder how far we are from a new pantheon we a skyfall active. Like a Vishnu/Saravasti on drugs where the only orbs that falls are the 2-3 you need/want for X turns.

That would be horribly overpowered if it were for any longer than 1 turn.

Mischalaniouse
Nov 7, 2009

*ribbit*
Thanks to the Orb Change Carnival, I finally max skilled Snow White. No more running Descended dungeons for a chance at that annoying skill up monster.

Max skill a few other things (and close for others). I love this thing.

Also one roll into the Director's Carnival got me Green Valk, one of the ones I don't have. Good day all around.

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe
Two REM rolls:

Minerva (dupe, already have one max leveled and one ult evo from AMinerva)

and Minerva.

Thanks, random number generator. That certainly was something. 10,000 MP will cover some other poo poo I need, I guess.

The Pal machine, on the other hand, is rocking my face. Light Valkyrie, a couple Titans, a Highlander, a Vampire, a Mermaid...this is exactly the poo poo I need. GET DUDES.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

Postal Parcel posted:

Yomi is pretty awesome, but drat do I need to work on puzzling. I'm currently going with AYomi/DDHaku/Satsuki/Pandora/Hanzo. I'd love to have a Z8 so it could be sort of like my Sara team, but that'll have to wait.
It's tough for me currently to work in 5-match, prongs, AND 7-combo, but it's still pretty nice. I do like AYomi on my ra team though. She buff Kali's board change and we all deal even more massive damage.

Yes and no. Blue prongs are rarer than the equivalents and does have prong friendly leaders, but there's no real go-to team like the other colors. Prong friendly teams include Skuld, Lakshmi, and Sarasvati. A.Karin is -ok- with prongs, but her own skillset prefers rows.
It feels like blue is just kind of sitting around waiting for an amazing Awoken leader on the same level as Shiva/Yomi. :(

Qylvaran
Mar 28, 2010

Rank 399, 1000th day, and I just pulled my very first Toytops.

:toot:

Anybody got a buff dark Neptune so we can team up and run Two Heroes?

Qylvaran fucked around with this message at 16:18 on Oct 23, 2015

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Paul Zuvella posted:

They selectively buffed a couple of random cards.

LZL is now an even better farming leader: x5 @ 100%, x2.5 >100%

They are also adding Enhanced heal orb awakenings, God Valk and Awoken I&I got them

They also changed the active to Awoken I&I (But not Thor?)

Also they buffed RGY but not GGY lmao.

These are just selected previews from the big balance update about to hit JP. There's going to be a lot more

Mischalaniouse
Nov 7, 2009

*ribbit*

Qylvaran posted:

Rank 399, 1000th day, and I just pulled my very first Toytops.

:toot:

Anybody got a buff dark Neptune so we can team up and run Two Heroes?

I'm so glad I didn't play back then.

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

Pierson posted:

It feels like blue is just kind of sitting around waiting for an amazing Awoken leader on the same level as Shiva/Yomi. :(

Sarasvati doesn't seem too far off really, if she just had some decent awakenings. She's a bit more restrictive than Yomi or Shiva though.

Also wow at I&I's active now being 2 turns. They keep buffing D.Meta, I wonder what it her Leader skill will be now. I keep looking for an excuse to use her but I can just never find a good place for her on any team.

Mischalaniouse
Nov 7, 2009

*ribbit*
I could probably make a pretty good Dark God/Attacker team with D. Meta, but I loathe the <80% health playstyle.

scorpiobean
Dec 22, 2004

I'll have one sugar coma drink, please.
I'm still collecting a metric fuckton of dub-mythlits instead of the green dubs I need, but at least this also happened :toot:

I have an LKali and an AIsis for the team but I don't have anymore kalis, dark or light, so if I remember correctly, I should use my Diza (which I still need to skill up) and then ???. Right now non awoken (but max skill) susano is in that last spot.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Mischalaniouse posted:

I could probably make a pretty good Dark God/Attacker team with D. Meta, but I loathe the <80% health playstyle.

It's actually not that bad now that she has the multiplier to dark type HP, on average you have around 34k hp with a max level dark team, pretty manageable for keeping under 80% without being in one shot range constantly.

Xenochrist
Sep 11, 2006

scorpiobean posted:

I'm still collecting a metric fuckton of dub-mythlits instead of the green dubs I need, but at least this also happened :toot:

I have an LKali and an AIsis for the team but I don't have anymore kalis, dark or light, so if I remember correctly, I should use my Diza (which I still need to skill up) and then ???. Right now non awoken (but max skill) susano is in that last spot.

Good resource here - https://www.reddit.com/r/PuzzleAndDragons/wiki/guides/leaders/awokenra#wiki_sample_team_compositions

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011
Your dad's in the Russian Mafia, that's the jumpoff!
OK Game give me an R.Valk or a G.Valk.

Hades! One of the Greeks I don't have

AALuci - gently caress

Nim! About 3 months too late since i don't use my Urd team anymore and I don't need her for Shiva

Gale Cyberdragon - Green rows??!?!

LZL! - Hey just in time for his Leader Skill buff

Anubis! - I have a Bastet so if i learn to get REALLY good with combos I can move up.

Minerva (dupe)

ISIS - gently caress now I have to make Awoken Ra since i have the ideal team (2 L.Kalis, D.Kali, Isis) now.

And no Valks.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
How often do we get that super-king carnival by the way? Are we likely to get another before the PCGF?

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Sexual Lorax posted:

The Pal machine, on the other hand, is rocking my face. Light Valkyrie, a couple Titans, a Highlander, a Vampire, a Mermaid...this is exactly the poo poo I need. GET DUDES.

Now go run Poring Tower a billion times to max skill those dudes.

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009

GoodBee posted:

More like boring tower amirire?

Been doing it all loving day, only need 1 level for chibi valk #2, but the rng is being a dick

scorpiobean
Dec 22, 2004

I'll have one sugar coma drink, please.

Ha! It's so insanely comprehensive, I love it. Thanks a bunch! Either way, I'm gonna have to practice a bunch in endless corridors and farm the hell out of tamadras when they come back around.

Deep Winter
Mar 26, 2010
Literally the past dozen Friday Mythical runs have given me an angelit. I have three satsukis. I have not a single thing on angelits skill up rotation. Why.

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

GoodBee posted:

Sounds like a plan. I'll get right on that after I land a GODDAMNED DUB-MYTHLIT from today's dungeon, which is to say never.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.
LZL, Horus, Thumbelina, and Yomi. Pulling Yomi marks my first time since I started playing PAD that I have multiple copies of a monster of that rarity..

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Rolled twice for kraken rider who I don't think I have a use for and Delgado who looks like a decent Awoken Bastet sub. Give me the Ra. Give me Ra.

raej
Sep 25, 2003

"Being drunk is the worst feeling of all. Except for all those other feelings."
Persephone (dupe)
and Melon Dragon

Sold both for MP

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
Courtesy rolls:

Main: Ceres (have Fetus-Slinging Ceres already, this one is destined for Awoken Ceres)
Alt: DINO RIIIIIIIIIIDER which might actually sneak onto my Urd team once skilled up

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Deep Winter posted:

Literally the past dozen Friday Mythical runs have given me an angelit. I have three satsukis. I have not a single thing on angelits skill up rotation. Why.

I found your devilits.

I have one max skill L. Kali, with 2 more that need work. Above these devilits is a single angelit.

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011

delfin posted:

Courtesy rolls:

Main: Ceres (have Fetus-Slinging Ceres already, this one is destined for Awoken Ceres)
Alt: DINO RIIIIIIIIIIDER which might actually sneak onto my Urd team once skilled up

Good luck with Dino Rider skillups. If I remember correctly they're from the Angry Bird collab and I don't know when we'll get that thing again.

Ultima66
Sep 2, 2008

Ugh I need like 5 red jewels to evolve things before I even think about using them to skill up my Chinagods why can't they ever put spirit jewel invades into descends with a useful other bonus this is bullshit.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Just realized that they didn't put echidna or lilith in the skill up pal machine.

Haha get hosed Gung Ho.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Paul Zuvella posted:

Just realized that they didn't put echidna or lilith in the skill up pal machine.

Haha get hosed Gung Ho.

It's orb changers only.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

djwetmouse posted:

It's orb changers only.

Ah, makes sense. Im dumb, :downs:

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

I'm getting the hang of AYomi. I tried her out in the easy Tri-colors, then Poring Tower, then I cleared regular Zeus. I've got 4 more 50 stamina Decended challenges to clean up before it goes away. I've never tried the 99 stamina ones.

I'm running AYomi/DKali/D/B Okuninushi/AAnubis/Hanzo. 11 fingers seems to be plenty. RCV is terrible.

My Diza isn't max leveled or skilled but when she is she'll probably swap out with Okuninushi for dungeons when a delay won't work and I need the shield. I think I'll keep Okuninushi in the lineup whenever I can though since the extra finger and skill boosts are nice. I like the bonus prongs too.

I don't know what to do about binds. DKali can't make enough hearts to reliably clear binds. I could stick Ceres in there. Or just play a different team if binds are the problem.

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011
The two 99 stamina's in this rotation are some of the easiest. Dragon Rush is pretty straight forward since you can just go in with a team capable of one-shotting every floor and be fine (make sure you're 100% SBR in case of Light Fagan though), and God Rush just requires you to have either 23 or 24K HP (for Awoken Zeus Dios preemptive).

two_step
Sep 2, 2011

Deep Winter posted:

You need to save up a whole bunch of them for a few months, then sell/feed them all right before a GF, you will roll Kanna/L Kali for sure then.

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005

two_step posted:

You need to save up a whole bunch of them for a few months, then sell/feed them all right before a GF, you will roll Kanna/L Kali for sure then.

You do understand that *someone* in this thread is literally going to try this right

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

GoodBee posted:

I don't know what to do about binds. DKali can't make enough hearts to reliably clear binds. I could stick Ceres in there. Or just play a different team if binds are the problem.

Spend $200 trying to get a halloween alraune.

two_step
Sep 2, 2011

Xenogenesis posted:

You do understand that *someone* in this thread is literally going to try this right

People have already done this! I already did this, had like 30 blue fruits saved up, got sick of them, fed them all for xp, rolled a Blonia!

Plorkyeran
Mar 22, 2007

To Escape The Shackles Of The Old Forums, We Must Reject The Tribal Negativity He Endorsed

two_step posted:

People have already done this! I already did this, had like 30 blue fruits saved up, got sick of them, fed them all for xp, rolled a Blonia!
This would be much worse if blonia wasn't just MP fodder these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005

two_step posted:

Maybe *I'm* the idiot for being constantly amazed at the nonstop train of superstition happening in the gambling thread? I guess just do whatever makes you happy.

• Locked thread