Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

This reminds me of the gif from the baseball game with the guy who tries to catch a foul ball but winds up knocking someone's phone out of there hand, then knocking a beer into someone, and something else. It's like a hat-trick of ineptitude, but it shares the same "I'm helping!" appearance that the guy in this gif has. "Oops, I held onto your leg for too long and now you've bruised a rib. Let me drown you while you writhe in pain!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

LawfulWaffle posted:

This reminds me of the gif from the baseball game with the guy who tries to catch a foul ball but winds up knocking someone's phone out of there hand, then knocking a beer into someone, and something else. It's like a hat-trick of ineptitude, but it shares the same "I'm helping!" appearance that the guy in this gif has. "Oops, I held onto your leg for too long and now you've bruised a rib. Let me drown you while you writhe in pain!"

Even worse, it looks like the impact knocked the wind out of him bad enough to stun him. He just flops like a ragdoll underwater. I hope the cutoff in the GIF is followed by someone making a mad scramble into the pool to fish him out.

Jxforema
Sep 23, 2005
long live the Space Pope

Rah! posted:

Two-way schadenfreude. Nice.

I was an inflatable mascot in high school and college, and that never stopped being funny.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
What were they thinking? That really needs at least one more wheel.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

I hope some poor school kid isn't under that. Nothing's worse than a flat minor.

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Remember me, EDDIE?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Jxforema posted:

I was an inflatable mascot in high school and college, and that never stopped being funny.

Now that I'm watching the gif again, I really don't see how that hit knocked out the guy in the mascot suit.

I didn't even dent in the inflatable head.

\/\/Well now I just feel silly.

Megillah Gorilla has a new favorite as of 02:28 on Oct 24, 2015

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
It didn't, he's playing it up.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Just imagine the sound that made.

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

There's a dead Elmer Fudd wearing a viking helmet under this thing

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Phanatic posted:

I hope some poor school kid isn't under that. Nothing's worse than a flat minor.

I cackled irl

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Devor posted:

There's a dead Elmer Fudd wearing a viking helmet under this thing

Lalala-legra. Lalala. :mad:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

birdenfreude:

Phanatic posted:

:golfclap:

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Eek, the guy at the 2:00 mark didn't make it... :stonk:
http://remembered.co.za/obituary/view/27203

Staryberry
Oct 16, 2009

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

mcbexx posted:

"Over 3,000 people die
every year from rage induced strokes
caused by League of Legends"

I mean he obviously raged and he shouldn't feel entitled to a pass. But he's not wrong lol.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Slugnoid posted:

Goddamn, I didn't even notice it was a person the first time I watched it. I thought it was just more debris.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/9ujIz9q.gifv

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
http://i.imgur.com/YkFarZQ.gifv

Wouldn't it have been a better idea to push it instead of trying to jump the drat thing?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

http://i.imgur.com/YkFarZQ.gifv

Wouldn't it have been a better idea to push it instead of trying to jump the drat thing?
Absolutely not.

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)

kalstrams posted:

Absolutely not.

The train did! :v:

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Gorilla Salad posted:

Goddamn, I didn't even notice it was a person the first time I watched it. I thought it was just more debris.

The importance of wearing seatbelts.

Autechresaint
Jan 25, 2012

Slugnoid posted:

Edit: didn't see the obit linked.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Newest Failarmy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0LEnZ_qI10

Honestly not that great.

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude

What was that giant roll of duct tape looking thing that was just rolling along that road? :psyduck:

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

Gross Dude posted:

What was that giant roll of duct tape looking thing that was just rolling along that road? :psyduck:

Empty poly water tank. They are not very heavy since they are hollow. They are easy to roll on their side when you need to move them, so I guess the wind got it just right and sent it down the road.

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

The one with the dog and the leash was great.

Gross Dude posted:

A gigantic plastic water tank.

e;fb

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

What the heck are those tiny unicycle monowheel things? There were at least two there and they, like hoverboards, seem like prime schadenfodder.

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
Fail Army really scraped the bottom of the barrel this week. :(

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

ringu0
Feb 24, 2013

C.M. Kruger posted:

The one with the dog and the leash was great.

BWAH! Go

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Having your birthday be April 1st is a recipe for a miserable life. Good on his mom for getting him acclimated early on.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Noctone posted:

Fail Army really scraped the bottom of the barrel this week. :(

So Fail Army is the one that failed? Ironic.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

ringu0 posted:

BWAH! Go

other way around

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXgnIP4rMoI

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

I think they used the term "funny" extremely loosely here.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

that poo poo is very J_W_Gacy_Childhood.jpg

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

I laughed way too hard at this. Am I a terrible person?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Yeah, not really feeling it. "Pretend you're doing something nice for a child but you're really not" doesn't make me laugh too much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

chitoryu12 posted:

Yeah, not really feeling it. "Pretend you're doing something nice for a child but you're really not" doesn't make me laugh too much.

My family once gave me a bottle of dirt for christmas because they thought it'd be funny to set me up for disappointment then give me the real present. It was pretty soul crushing, I won't lie and it was hard to be excited about something I really wanted after that, fighting back tears to say thank you for a bottle of loving dirt will really mess with your head. It wasn't even a nice bottle either.