Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

I have got to get tickets for the general election results viewing the local theater does. It is going to be a lot of fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013

Smoothrich posted:

I hope people realize that Trump is going to completely dismantle Hillary, he's not lying when he says "I'm glad Biden didn't run personally, I'd rather run against Hillary because her record is so bad!"

He has only said "she is the worst secretary of state of all time, seriously lol" and the media calls him stupid, but he's going to do what the Republicans in Congress are inable of communicating properly to the American people, and explain how poo poo she is and unfit to lead America. You'd have to honestly hate America to vote for anyone but a Republican at this point, I'm sure most liberals nowadays do though, to atone for their white privileges.

Benghazi isn't some Fox News conspiracy really, it was an Al-Qaeda victory over America that destroyed a consulate, removed American presence from the region, and that city is now an ISIS haven, along with most of Libya. The ambassador who died seemed like the only American who gave a poo poo about keeping Libya together, he was assassinated to make it fall apart. Obama's administration blamed Youtube inciting the sensibilities of Muslims, when it was a highly sophisticated assault and in hindsight, a grave defeat for us and victory for ISIS, which is horrible.

Dogstoyevsky
Oct 9, 2012

If there is no Dog, everything is permitted

I'm really hoping Bad Bitch Hillary shows up to the general and not 2008 Love Me Hillary because it should be pretty clear which one the American public prefers by now.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Smoothrich posted:

I hope people realize that Trump is going to completely dismantle Hillary, he's not lying when he says "I'm glad Biden didn't run personally, I'd rather run against Hillary because her record is so bad!"

He has only said "she is the worst secretary of state of all time, seriously lol" and the media calls him stupid, but he's going to do what the Republicans in Congress are inable of communicating properly to the American people, and explain how poo poo she is and unfit to lead America. You'd have to honestly hate America to vote for anyone but a Republican at this point, I'm sure most liberals nowadays do though, to atone for their white privileges.

Benghazi isn't some Fox News conspiracy really, it was an Al-Qaeda victory over America that destroyed a consulate, removed American presence from the region, and that city is now an ISIS haven, along with most of Libya. The ambassador who died seemed like the only American who gave a poo poo about keeping Libya together, he was assassinated to make it fall apart. Obama's administration blamed Youtube inciting the sensibilities of Muslims, when it was a highly sophisticated assault and in hindsight, a grave defeat for us and victory for ISIS, which is horrible.

What does it matter now, Smoothrich? :black101:

Pohl fucked around with this message at 14:40 on Oct 24, 2015

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
ya im down with bitch queen hilary

conservatives already fear her, now the rest of the world can fear her too

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Baloogan posted:

ya im down with bitch queen hilary

conservatives already fear her, now the rest of the world can fear her too

Smoothrich acts like the Donald has some sort of power, when in fact Hillary is laughing her rear end off about her friend (donald) and his crazy behavior.
Edit: This is all part of his plan!

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

i cant wait for the trump to lose so we can all see smoothrichs meltdown. should be one for the history books

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Peztopiary posted:

I'm trying to imagine one of the Republicans talking for eleven hours. Rubio would end up inadvertently drowning himself.

You can go on the C-SPAN site and watch Rand and Cruz do that. Of course, by the end Rand was talking about how the government was going to use drones to spy on your mailbox and Cruz was reading children's books.

Smoothrich
Nov 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
The fact that Hillary and the media act like Benghazi is hilarious and stupid and some kind of victory for Hillary seem to be completely missing the point, even Republicans don't seem to get it honestly. Not long after the consulate was razed, the entire city fell into anarchy, and ISIS cells began taking over cities, and still rule the place. All because Obama and Hillary Led the Effort to depose Gaddafi, but instead of putting a loving army base there like they probably should've, they just left a goon and diplomat there on the front lines of the "war on terror" who died. Vilerat hopefully shot some fuckers before he died, but it seems like he really should've had more protection in such a dangerous area. He even said on Vent that his hired guards simply left when people started setting up mortars and poo poo probably, he was scared. gently caress Hillary, seriously lol.

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Joementum posted:

and Cruz was reading children's books.

All on his own?

Our little man is growing up!

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Smoothrich posted:

Smoothrich posted:

The fact that Hillary and the media act like Benghazi is hilarious and stupid and some kind of victory for Hillary seem to be completely missing the point, even Republicans don't seem to get it honestly. Not long after the consulate was razed, the entire city fell into anarchy, and ISIS cells began taking over cities, and still rule the place. All because Obama and Hillary Led the Effort to depose Gaddafi, but instead of putting a loving army base there like they probably should've, they just left a goon and diplomat there on the front lines of the "war on terror" who died. Vilerat hopefully shot some fuckers before he died, but it seems like he really should've had more protection in such a dangerous area. He even said on Vent that his hired guards simply left when people started setting up mortars and poo poo probably, he was scared. gently caress Hillary, seriously lol.

You're gonna be real mad when you hear about 9/11 and the Iraq war.

Smoothrich
Nov 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

You're gonna be real mad when you hear about 9/11 and the Iraq war.

So is Trump? It was stupid as gently caress, I was in NYC protesting the Iraqi War, there was half a million people who marched on the eve of invasion, it was the biggest anti-war rally in America. Everyone was disgusted that 9/11 which killed thousands of people and terrified everybody, led to the Iraqi War, which everyone knew had nothing to do with 9/11.

Its why Trump rages so hard at W (using Jeb as his proxy lol), this was deeply offensive to New Yorkers I think.

edit: and Senator Hillary Clinton of New York, who just moved into town for an office, voted for the Iraqi War, which will loving kill her all over again, its what Obama used. Hillary's record is all failures and fuckups like that.

Smoothrich fucked around with this message at 15:20 on Oct 24, 2015

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Smoothrich posted:

So is Trump? It was stupid as gently caress, I was in NYC protesting the Iraqi War, there was half a million people who marched on the eve of invasion, it was the biggest anti-war rally in America. Everyone was disgusted that 9/11 which killed thousands of people and terrified everybody, led to the Iraqi War, which everyone knew had nothing to do with 9/11.

Its why Trump rages so hard at W (using Jeb as his proxy lol), this was deeply offensive to New Yorkers I think.

edit: and Senator Hillary Clinton of New York, who just moved into town for an office, voted for the Iraqi War, which will loving kill her all over again, its what Obama used. Hillary's record is all failures and fuckups like that.

Well good thing trump has no heinous skeletons of his own, huh?

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

Smoothrich posted:

The fact that Hillary and the media act like Benghazi is hilarious and stupid and some kind of victory for Hillary seem to be completely missing the point

Nah, it's you missing the point here pal. Nobody thinks that what happened in Benghazi is hilarious and stupid you moron. The fact that this, of all things, is being made into Vince Foster #437, and that this is the hill they're going to die on, despite the fact that it's been obvious for years that there's gently caress all there, is what's hilarious.

Smoothrich
Nov 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

the_paradigm_shift posted:

Well good thing trump has no heinous skeletons of his own, huh?

No one cares about making mistakes, just that you are honest about them, and communicate with people like you give a poo poo about good and bad things, or have any morality or integrity or anything. Hillary Clinton is so unpopular with people, because she doesn't talk to Americans and no one can relate with her except as "a woman" and she uses "close Hillary aides" to speak to the media. The Democratic Establishment is pumping out garbage in defense of her, and prob cowed Biden out who was already beginning to speak badly about Clinton. He even said, that no foreign leader took Hillary seriously, and Biden was the one serving as the real Secretary of State lol, they just let Hillary play pretend, no one trusts or likes her in the real world. Biden is the one who's demonstrated real leadership ability, not Hillary, but he's been forced out by the Establishment which is a disgrace.

Trump talks about anything you ask him about, Hillary isn't even on Twitter. She's so closed off from reality, Trump at least isn't, he's a Reality Star even.

Bryter posted:

Nah, it's you missing the point here pal. Nobody thinks that what happened in Benghazi is hilarious and stupid you moron. The fact that this, of all things, is being made into Vince Foster #437, and that this is the hill they're going to die on, despite the fact that it's been obvious for years that there's gently caress all there, is what's hilarious.

Its an example of Hillary being unfit for leadership, Benghazi really shouldn't of happened, it has had disastrous consequences on a geopolitical level too. The media's coverage of it is just turning Benghazi into some joke, instead of any analysis on things outside of WILL THIS CHANGE THE POLLS?

Smoothrich fucked around with this message at 15:30 on Oct 24, 2015

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Smoothrich posted:

The Democratic Establishment is pumping out garbage in defense of her, and prob cowed Biden out who was already beginning to speak badly about Clinton. He even said, that no foreign leader took Hillary seriously, and Biden was the one serving as the real Secretary of State lol, they just let Hillary play pretend, no one trusts or likes her in the real world.

That's dumb enough and contradicting previous stories I've read, you're going to have to substantiate it.

The trump being honest about his mistakes poo poo is so laughable I'm not even gonna continue that argument with you.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Smoothrich posted:

No one cares about making mistakes, just that you are honest about them, and communicate with people like you give a poo poo about good and bad things, or have any morality or integrity or anything. Hillary Clinton is so unpopular with people, because she doesn't talk to Americans and no one can relate with her except as "a woman" and she uses "close Hillary aides" to speak to the media. The Democratic Establishment is pumping out garbage in defense of her, and prob cowed Biden out who was already beginning to speak badly about Clinton. He even said, that no foreign leader took Hillary seriously, and Biden was the one serving as the real Secretary of State lol, they just let Hillary play pretend, no one trusts or likes her in the real world. Biden is the one who's demonstrated real leadership ability, not Hillary, but he's been forced out by the Establishment which is a disgrace.

Trump talks about anything you ask him about, Hillary isn't even on Twitter. She's so closed off from reality, Trump at least isn't, he's a Reality Star even.

Its an example of Hillary being unfit for leadership, Benghazi really shouldn't of happened, it has had disastrous consequences on a geopolitical level too. The media's coverage of it is just turning Benghazi into some joke, instead of any analysis on things outside of WILL THIS CHANGE THE POLLS?

Explain to me again what Hillary did wrong in the Benghazi situation. I really want to know exactly what her mistakes were, and how she hosed up.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Pohl posted:

Explain to me again what Hillary did wrong in the Benghazi situation. I really want to know exactly what her mistakes were, and how she hosed up.

She didn't force the DoD to land a MEU there.

Smoothrich
Nov 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

the_paradigm_shift posted:

That's dumb enough and contradicting previous stories I've read, you're going to have to substantiate it.

He said it a few days ago, I thought he was revealing his strategy to destroy Clinton in the primary which I know he easily could, but the next day he declared he wasn't running and looked real pissed off. I was hoping Trump vs Biden in a general, which would be a great debate for America, Clinton is just some low IQ shill for special interests and nothing else.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/10/20/holy-cow-does-it-sound-like-joe-biden-is-running-for-president/

Joe Biden posted:

"It really matters when people know you are speaking for the president and you have his confidence ... I will get sent to go to speak with Putin or speak to [Turkish President Recep Tayyip] Erdogan or go speak to whomever, and it's because the secretary of state -- and we've had two great secretaries of state -- but when I go they know that I'm speaking for the president."

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin
Jindal's super PAC "Believe Again" conducted their own poll in Iowa this week. You'd expect some double-digit Jindal, but instead it exactly reflects Quinnipiac's Iowa poll and is within a point of the poll conducted by the Des Moines Register.

quote:

Carson led the field with 28 percent support, followed by Trump at 20 percent. Ted Cruz took third with 11 percent, followed by Marco Rubio at 9 percent, Jeb Bush at 8 percent and Bobby Jindal and Carly Fiorina, who both registered 5 percent.

Like the horse race numbers, candidate favorable ratings in the Believe Again poll also tracked with many recent surveys — with one caveat: Trump was not the least liked of the top polling candidates. That dishonor went to Bush, the former Florida governor.

Carson beats Trump by 20 points with female Republican voters in Iowa. He has a 91% favorability there overall:

quote:

As for Jeb, he’s the only candidate whom a majority of Iowa Republicans (53 percent) said they wouldn’t consider voting for. Trump stood at 43 percent, by comparison, with 53 percent saying they would consider voting for him. None of which really matters — it’s been clear for months that Bush isn’t going to win Iowa — but it’s more grist for the “Republicans really don’t like our guy” mill among his donors.

For those tracking the kiddie table:

quote:

Ohio Gov. John Kasich garnered 4 percent support; Huckabee, the winner of the 2008 caucuses, stood at 3 percent; Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky was at 2 percent; New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie grabbed 1 percent and former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum, winner of the 2012 caucuses, was at 0 percent.

It's clear that Trump faces an uphill battle in Iowa against Carson's positive image, which he could turn around with a media blitz or increased facetime with Iowans (whom he hasn't paid much attention to).

StevePerry fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Oct 24, 2015

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
She chose not to deploy the Avengers to salvage the situation.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

Pohl posted:

Well you see she should have forced the Republican congress to give those extra consulate security funds over in the budget, and... Uh... Some how citing the wrong reasons it happened after the fact means its some huge scandal? I don't even loving know.

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

uh, we may be the losers

Smoothrich posted:

Lmao gently caress me

Smoothrich posted:

The only people who think Benghazi is a pressing issue are people who have been Professionally Mad At the Clintons for decades and the gullible morons who fell down the rabbit hole after them. So yeah, the effect on polling is literally the most substantial thing you can analyse out of this. And even that's not very substantial!

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Smoothrich posted:

Geez, what he hell is wrong with you Clinton? You don't even have a twitter, how the hell can you be considered a serious candidate? :rolleyes:

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 201 days!

Smoothrich posted:

He said it a few days ago, I thought he was revealing his strategy to destroy Clinton in the primary which I know he easily could, but the next day he declared he wasn't running and looked real pissed off. I was hoping Trump vs Biden in a general, which would be a great debate for America, Clinton is just some low IQ shill for special interests and nothing else.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/10/20/holy-cow-does-it-sound-like-joe-biden-is-running-for-president/

If only she had slavic genes :negative:

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

It connotes excitement.

Smoothrich
Nov 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Pohl posted:

She supported the deposing of Gaddafi, then apparently the Benghazi consulate requested 1000 times for more security because it was becoming a hub of jihad and the ambassador understood the Libyan political situation very well and that it was about to blow up at any moment. He probably had all sorts of requests for resources to keep the country from descending into terror, but was ignored. They killed him because everyone knew Ambassador Stevens was a really important person with connections all around the country going back years. The Obama administration's handling of Libya is totally horrible, and Hillary thinks it was some kind of achievement of hers as Secretary of State. People don't understand how bad Libya is, its a totally failed state now ruled by militias and ISIS and fueling the refugee crisis, just like Syria and Iraq is, which are also huge foreign policy fuckups. There's so much ammunition here to use Obama's failed foreign policy against his former Secretary of State, it's going to be painful to watch.

I'm a foreign policy sperg just like Jeb is, which is why I feel bad for him just saying "but when Americans here my Vision for the Next Generation of Foreign Policy, they will vote for me!" all resolutely yet ignored while being poo poo talked by anyone who interviews him for W's horrible foreign policy instead.

Bryter posted:

Lmao gently caress me

The only people who think Benghazi is a pressing issue are people who have been Professionally Mad At the Clintons for decades and the gullible morons who fell down the rabbit hole after them. So yeah, the effect on polling is literally the most substantial thing you can analyse out of this. And even that's not very substantial!

Benghazi was the start of the refugee crisis basically, you can just blame so many problems around the world on Hillary, seriously, even if they aren't directly her fault, she was nominally in authority as Secretary of State during this huge collapse of world order in the Middle East. It's not so much the response to Benghazi in the media, but the lead up to it, and that there was no security there, despite all these requests by the Ambassador, who saw an increasingly untenable political situation in the city, but was literally ignored. Hillary's defense for mad poo poo is "no1 ever told me lol" which is just as bad.

Smoothrich fucked around with this message at 15:56 on Oct 24, 2015

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

Yesterday it was only 600 requests. Is the dead Ambassador making more requests from the grave?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Smoothrich posted:

Hillary thinks it was some kind of achievement of hers as Secretary of State.

And don't get me started on what Nancy Pelosi thinks and feels and wants. (let's save that for round 2 of Hillary's marathon Benghazi questioning)

Smoothrich
Nov 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Antti posted:

Yesterday it was only 600 requests. Is the dead Ambassador making more requests from the grave?

Its not just that, I watch lots of foreign policy think tank presentations, and they've been poo poo talking Obama for years, and not understanding why no one cares about the analysts. There was even a memo recently that DoD analysts got together to complain to higher ups that the Obama administration was changing the words of their reports to make things like training Syrian rebels sound better than it really was. The same thing that seemed to of happened with Benghazi, when that lady was going around TV saying it was about a Muhammad Youtube and angry protesters. But reading about the consulate attack, it was done by soldiers. They set up mortars, cleared the area, came in by trucks and unloaded troops that surrounded the place, used suppressing fire on the rooftop to pin down and fatally wound 2 marines who fought to the death, used RPGs to blow up the entrance. Vilerat died of smoke inhalation, because they loving destroyed this place with artillery and RPGs in a full out assault, and the Ambassador I think locals desperately tried to save him but he died from wounds. Because they knew he was so important, he was really well-respected by Libyans as someone who gave a gently caress and provided order, which is why American bases and buildings exist all over the world, and his death was a real loss for them too. Then the entire nation fell apart. The security that the State Department hired for the consulate, literally abandoned the building before any of this happened, instead of being U.S. Marines or anything worth a drat. Its all one big disgrace for America, which is what Hillary is lol

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

uh, we may be the losers
Hm, smoothrich definitely has a point here. In order to promote global stability and prosperity, Donald "Invade the Middle East and burn their oil fields, no wait actually I changed my mind we should put 'a ring' around the oil and steal it all" Trump's foreign policy will surely be the only way forward.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 201 days!

Smoothrich posted:

you can just blame so many problems around the world on Hillary, seriously, even if they aren't directly her fault, she was nominally in authority as Secretary of State during this huge collapse of world order in the Middle East.

You sure can, if you start with the premise "Hillary bad" and work from there.

After watching her answer questions from people who hate her on the subject for 11 straight hours and not seeing a single shred of substance, though, all you have is desperation to blame any problem you can on a political opponent.

Smoothrich posted:

Its not just that, I watch lots of foreign policy think tank presentations, and they've been poo poo talking Obama for years, and not understanding why no one cares about the analysts. There was even a memo recently that DoD analysts got together to complain to higher ups that the Obama administration was changing the words of their reports to make things like training Syrian rebels sound better than it really was. The same thing that seemed to of happened with Benghazi, when that lady was going around TV saying it was about a Muhammad Youtube and angry protesters. But reading about the consulate attack, it was done by soldiers. They set up mortars, cleared the area, came in by trucks and unloaded troops that surrounded the place, used suppressing fire on the rooftop to pin down and fatally wound 2 marines who fought to the death, used RPGs to blow up the entrance. Vilerat died of smoke inhalation, because they loving destroyed this place with artillery and RPGs in a full out assault, and the Ambassador I think locals desperately tried to save him but he died from wounds. Because they knew he was so important, he was really well-respected by Libyans as someone who gave a gently caress and provided order, which is why American bases and buildings exist all over the world, and his death was a real loss for them too. Then the entire nation fell apart. The security that the State Department hired for the consulate, literally abandoned the building before any of this happened, instead of being U.S. Marines or anything worth a drat. Its all one big disgrace for America, which is what Hillary is lol

Nice fanfic.

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

The building was on fire and it wasn't my fault.

Smoothrich posted:

These sure are some great insights into the Republican primary! Thank you for sharing!

Smoothrich
Nov 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Subvisual Haze posted:

These sure are some great insights into the Republican primary! Thank you for sharing!

Its why Donald is going to win this whole thing probably, the Dems have hosed up the world really badly. You can blame the entire European refugee crisis, on Hillary Clinton personally. Trump is making a mockery of W invading Iraq, but Hillary supported Iraq too. I've been saying Trump is gonna win since the beginning, and have been laughed at and ignored as being wrong, cuz people are idiots who believe stupid poo poo in the press instead of listening to experts talk about policy at all, which is always buried on Youtube somewhere with 300 views, probably all mine.

And none of this is fanfic, I studied journalism and follow all sorts of international news, which is why I am becoming disgusted at the media. There is no way to talk about anything honestly, so I'm just going to start my podcast this week finally and make you all listen to Smoothrich Talk Radio for the Real Take on politics lol

Smoothrich fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Oct 24, 2015

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

uh, we may be the losers

Smoothrich posted:

You can blame the entire European refugee crisis, on Hillary Clinton personally.

Come to think of it has anyone ever seen Hillary Clinton in the same room as al-Baghdadi??? How deep does the rabbit hole go...

Franco Potente
Jul 9, 2010

Smoothrich posted:

Its why Donald is going to win this whole thing probably, the Dems have hosed up the world really badly. You can blame the entire European refugee crisis, on Hillary Clinton personally. Trump is making a mockery of W invading Iraq, but Hillary supported Iraq too. I've been saying Trump is gonna win since the beginning, and have been laughed at and ignored as being wrong, cuz people are idiots who believe stupid poo poo in the press instead of listening to experts talk about policy at all, which is always buried on Youtube somewhere with 300 views, probably all mine.

And none of this is fanfic, I studied journalism and follow all sorts of international news, which is why I am becoming disgusted at the media. There is no way to talk about anything honestly, so I'm just going to start my podcast this week finally and make you all listen to Smoothrich Talk Radio for the Real Take on politics lol

Wow, a journalism student who follows the news. :allears: Truly the only one who can see through the NWO conspiracy. Tell me, goon sire, have you heard of Infowars?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Smoothrich posted:

my podcast

Sign me up for that.

Here's mine:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hybxPQ3dePI

You'll notice you and I share similar political views and insights into the world.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Thump! posted:

Geez, what he hell is wrong with you Clinton? You don't even have a twitter, how the hell can you be considered a serious candidate? :rolleyes:
She's been on Twitter since 2013.

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Smoothrich posted:

people are idiots who believe stupid poo poo

the one point your posts prove

• Locked thread