Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

this team is insane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Ryze is such garbage.

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Winner Of The TRP I dont actually remember the contest im pretty high right now here's your venkys tag

Even for the tilt lord, that was impressively dumb

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
hm. it's like watching an adult beat up a kid. you have to agree the adult won but...

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Soaz should join Darien and Wickd in the pile of retired bad EU toplaners who used to be good, years ago.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Admoon posted:

this team is insane

I thought that SKT T1 was kinda done for after Season 4 and the Great Korean Diaspora, but, man, does Koma ever know how to make a goddamn good League of Legends team.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Monathin posted:

Ryze is such garbage.

As opposed to Lulu which is such an enjoyable pick, so excitizzzzzzzzzzzz

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
We'll have to find a new guitarist.

Killed By Death posted:

Soaz should join Darien and Wickd in the pile of retired bad EU toplaners who used to be good, years ago.

The difference between losing to Marin and Kabum is much different though?

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

XyrlocShammypants posted:

Lulu is actually a lot of fun to watch, Whimsy loving rules.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
The team got to semifinals and lost to the tournament favorite. They are actually dogshit and should replace half the roster

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

henkman posted:

The team got to semifinals and lost to the tournament favorite. They are actually dogshit and should replace half the roster

Soaz and Xpeke have been bad all year and carried completely by their botlane, yes.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

henkman posted:

That's a bummer

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Killed By Death posted:

Soaz and Xpeke have been bad all year and carried completely by their botlane, yes.

Nah

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

henkman posted:

Seriously what a series of dumb loving posts, lol. Origen vastly exceeded expectations in this tournament. Probably more so than any other team with the exception of maybe Week 1 Cloud 9.

They are going to replace xpeke because he already said he is retiring to manage the team after this season ends. Soaz and Amazing will be back.

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005

Look at how wrong this post is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp-iBCBl5KI

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Peke is retiring to sell club drugs

stump collector
May 28, 2007

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

stylin w the hoon

hypnorotic
May 4, 2009

What a baller.

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=jon+irenicus

Also during game 3 he just went to play a game of solo q.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

rabidsquid posted:

Peke is retiring to sell club drugs

this seems like movin into the next phase of a rising career

The Mattybee
Sep 15, 2007

despair.

Killed By Death posted:

Wickd was never good

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

IXIX posted:

lol

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

good luck guys i believe in you! (queues up)

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

bet he was doing those pew pew sounds kids do when fighting their action figures, pretending he was playing game 3

hypnorotic
May 4, 2009

This is the full clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuVyZqE4S8A

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

"ya get wrecked xpeke, that's right, i bet you didn't expect THIS!"

stump collector
May 28, 2007

IXIX posted:

holy poo poo

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Yeah that owns

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
And he rolled out AP Mage rune/mastery Alistar for the maximum loving A-Pulverizin'

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Man for a minute there I thought Peke was going to be announcing his retirement

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Schiavona posted:

Man for a minute there I thought Peke was going to be announcing his retirement

Nah, they have him talk because he will eventually be the EU ambassador of the game and perhaps do casts or analysis, but not for a little bit

Jazzy Jones
May 25, 2008

Nah, they have him talk because he will eventually be the EU ambassador of the game and perhaps do casts or analysis, but not for a little bit

Pretty sure he still have a crush on Sjokz so he wants to be around.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

henkman posted:

They're poo poo mate.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Work Friend Keven posted:

They're poo poo mate.

Disagree

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Hopefully Peke has the balls to retire. He openly says that he's too busy to practice properly and PowerOfEvil is a waste of talent in that collection of shitters he's stuck with.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Smol posted:

Hopefully Peke has the balls to retire. He openly says that he's too busy to practice properly and PowerOfEvil is a waste of talent in that collection of shitters he's stuck with.

I'd like to see Bangkok Titan's Lloyd also find a good team, he has a lot of upside

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
:laffo: Easyhoon :laffo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Post Alone
Mar 29, 2010

Monte on the analyst desk for the rest of the tourney, paving way for the unholy trinity of casting: Phreak + Krepo + Quickshot

• Locked thread