Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Sailor Senshi?
This poll is closed.
Sailor Moon/Usagi Tsukino 6 4.51%
Sailor Mercury/Ami Mizuno 15 11.28%
Sailor Mars/Rei Hino 23 17.29%
Sailor Jupiter/Makoto Kino 42 31.58%
Sailor Venus/Minako Aino 6 4.51%
why didnt you put the outers on here fucker 41 30.83%
Total: 133 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

Srice posted:

Jungle Book: Origins

Starring Christian Bale, and Benedict Cumberbatch

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

the wildest rear end posted:

enjoying my birthday but also contemplating at how im nearing the end of my teen years. in other words

Happy birthday! :toot:

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

enjoying my birthday but also contemplating at how im nearing the end of my teen years. in other words

Happy birthday, Wild one! :glomp:

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Burbo is old.

Reds
Jun 15, 2015

I sense someone talking about... GUNDAM!
I was wondering when they were going to pull out a ridiculous visual for a special technique.

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

the plucky young burbo gracefully descends into middle age

Reds
Jun 15, 2015

Also happy birthday Wild Person.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Sharkopath posted:

Burbo is old.

nooooooooooooooooooooo

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR5XJCvKZOQ

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

enjoying my birthday but also contemplating at how im nearing the end of my teen years.

Happy birthday, fellow person born on the 25th of October. It's all downhill from here on out.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

nooooooooooooooooooooo

Soon you too will spend your day being mad at teenagers

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Lemon Curdistan posted:

Happy birthday, fellow person born on the 25th of October. It's all downhill from here on out.

happy birthday birthday pal!

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

happy birthday birthday pal!

Thanks!

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

*The Eva congratulations video only everyone is saying happy birthday instead*

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Lemon Curdistan posted:

Happy brithday to you too! :toot:

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

happy birthday but it's coming from shinji and cup shinji at the same time

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Srice posted:

Jungle Book: Origins

Starring Christian Bale, and Benedict Cumberbatch

You made the second part up, right?!

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Droyer posted:

Happy brithday to you too! :toot:

You already wished me happy birthday, but thanks too!

Also thanks, Srice.

e; vv thanks, Wark Say!

Sorry wildest rear end, I'm accidentally hijacking your birthday wishes. :(

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Droyer posted:

Soon you too will spend your day being mad at teenagers

Getting mad at teenagers is stupid. I remember being a teenager and doing a lot of stupid poo poo. Among those acts of stupidity was buying all volumes of Love Hina (plus a few Gamest Comics compilations) and reading it through a weekend that I should've spent rehearsing for a 2 month tour.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Lemon Curdistan posted:

Happy anniversary of existence to you, as well! :)

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

burb'

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Lemon Curdistan posted:

You already wished me happy birthday, but thanks too!

Also thanks, Srice.

e; vv thanks, Wark Say!

Sorry wildest rear end, I'm accidentally hijacking your birthday wishes. :(

i thought i had, but i wanted to make sure.

Reds
Jun 15, 2015

That's not what your helmet says, dude. Get a different helmet if you want to look more like a trustworthy and respectable authority.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Way to travel around the sun again. :toot:

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Reds posted:

That's not what your helmet says, dude. Get a different helmet if you want to look more like a trustworthy and respectable authority.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToKcmnrE5oY

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

VIfam starts with them finding the Monolith.

Reds
Jun 15, 2015

Wow, way to leave this track running. It started at the start of the episode, and ran for the next five minutes before it ran its course and finally stopped. Five minutes and ten seconds, to be precise. That's some confidence in your musical selection. Whenever the music just keeps running it's weird, but this is probably the longest I've heard it go for.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

everythingWasBees posted:

You made the second part up, right?!

I wish!

Reds
Jun 15, 2015

Srice posted:

I wish!

I don't even think that Bimberdankle Cumbersomepatch is a bad actor or anything, I'm just incredibly tired of seeing him.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Sharkopath posted:

VIfam starts with them finding the Monolith.

I haven't watched a non-episodic 80s thing in awhile so hell, I might queue up Vifam tonight.

I know that Tim Eldred, the dude who made that cool, Votoms fan guide thing, really likes the show.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Hi prefuse

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Reds posted:

I don't even think that Bimberdankle Cumbersomepatch is a bad actor or anything, I'm just incredibly tired of seeing him.

Yeah, to me it just seems like him and Christian Bale in a Jungle Book prequel is a punchline to what could be a good joke, not something that is actually happening

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Srice posted:

I haven't watched a non-episodic 80s thing in awhile so hell, I might queue up Vifam tonight.

I know that Tim Eldred, the dude who made that cool, Votoms fan guide thing, really likes the show.

The animation is really good in it so far, there was a cut where a nameless pilot ejects out of his big robot into an escape pod that has a lil laser gun and he goes after the thing that took him down shadow of the collosus stle, flying all around it while it rotates trying to track him.

Very short cut but a pretty impressive one.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Sharkopath posted:

The animation is really good in it so far, there was a cut where a nameless pilot ejects out of his big robot into an escape pod that has a lil laser gun and he goes after the thing that took him down shadow of the collosus stle, flying all around it while it rotates trying to track him.

Very short cut but a pretty impressive one.

Gonna look forward to seeing that shot, sounds v nice

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

im probably overselling it but i thought it looked neat

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

the next scene has chepaer animation but they do a cool thing where like, the background is static, in the foreground theres a bunch of people running on a cycle thats pretty fluid and they shake the camera up and down to help sell the effect.

its neat.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Teens sicken me

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

The main things I know about Vifam are the cool OP, the basic premise, and that Tomino helped out with it but he didn't direct.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
Iron-Blooded Orphans continues to be the Best Gundam, incidentally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Srice posted:

link the cool votoms fan guide thing

• Locked thread