Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Sailor Senshi?
This poll is closed.
Sailor Moon/Usagi Tsukino 6 4.51%
Sailor Mercury/Ami Mizuno 15 11.28%
Sailor Mars/Rei Hino 23 17.29%
Sailor Jupiter/Makoto Kino 42 31.58%
Sailor Venus/Minako Aino 6 4.51%
why didnt you put the outers on here fucker 41 30.83%
Total: 133 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Happy birthday, birthday friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Namtab posted:

Teens sicken me

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

Married boats are good too.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye7BGnlTZmQ

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Sylphid posted:

Married boats are good too.

Traditionally, marriage is defined as between a man and the sea.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

also does anyone know anything about PCs

I want a decent gaming one (nothing super powerful just 'can play recent games on mid settings at a good fps') but every pre-built one has like 30 1-star 'belched fire and ate my cat' reviews and i dont know how you'd even go about building one.

id probably want a pre-built one just for convenience's sake

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Endorph posted:

I want a decent gaming one (nothing super powerful just 'can play recent games on mid settings at a good fps') but every pre-built one has like 30 1-star 'belched fire and ate my cat' reviews and i dont know how you'd even go about building one.

get someone to build one for you

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Reds
Jun 15, 2015

I sense someone talking about... GUNDAM!
Well, colour me intrigued for .hack//Sign after that first episode.

I hope there's just a little action though, it is set in an MMO after all. It'd be a shame if there was barely any at all.

Reds
Jun 15, 2015

I sense someone talking about... GUNDAM!

Endorph posted:

You can find individual components and then get somebody or a parts retailer to assemble it for you.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Endorph posted:

get your brother to do it for you, this is what i did. i hope this helps

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Endorph posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=219

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Endorph posted:

link the cool votoms fan guide thing

I wish I could find it, I used to have some pics saved

But this is the only relevant thing I could find

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

wait, yospos is about something?

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I used to have a scan of the votoms fan guide but its gone now

it was full of his own artwork and a detailed retelling of the series arc by arc

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Endorph posted:

funny computers

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Davincie posted:

get someone to build one for you

This is probably the best answer.

But, i went with a prebuilt that worked good and then eventually 6 months later just stuck a new PSU and graphics card in it and now it's great. This choice was made after making a huge list and then staring blankly at all the different components in Fry's one afternoon.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Endorph posted:

I know it sounds like a terrible idea in theory but I have a friend who recently wound up getting a Dell and customizing it on their site, since some models have a bunch of different options.

He definitely knows how to build a computer because he builds and codes computer stuff for a living, but he told me that he got a good enough deal that the savings from building one wouldn't have been worth the hassle.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I found where I got it from and the links dead... lost to the winds of time.

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

Endorph posted:

it's about your operating system being a piece of poo poo

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Endorph posted:

Or you can try this thread, it seemed to have a lot of good advice, even if i ended up going with the prebuilt after all.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3671266

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

my province has a small chain of parts retailers with the around 5 locations that will choose parts for you, and can assemble it afterwards for extra. you could see if there's anything like that where you live.

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

Sharkopath posted:

I found where I got it from and the links dead... lost to the winds of time.

does it work with this?

https://archive.org/web/

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

it was on mediafire who took it down, i found another link maybe but im gonna check it first

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Cake Attack posted:

my province has a small chain of parts retailers with the around 5 locations that will choose parts for you, and can assemble it afterwards for extra. you could see if there's anything like that where you live.

This is what i'm doing for my next upgrade.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

heck yah

https://mega.nz/#!1d0wCD5A!XXxhgUv7Q5Id28GX87YKMNNQwhRak9NZNRImVMf9tIw

gonna make sure to archive it this time

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

Endorph posted:

the thread in sh/sc for pc building is helpful. i registered for it. building a desktop isnt much trouble these days except for agonizing over what parts to buy.

a kitten posted:

This is probably the best answer.

But, i went with a prebuilt that worked good and then eventually 6 months later just stuck a new PSU and graphics card in it and now it's great. This choice was made after making a huge list and then staring blankly at all the different components in Fry's one afternoon.

this is a good idea too, usually you can just upgrade those exact two things in a prebuilt. the power supply's the most likely thing to be skimped on and also the most likely thing to belch fire if its cheap

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Good use of Holst's Mars in Vifam.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Excellent

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

Srice posted:

I wish I could find it, I used to have some pics saved

But this is the only relevant thing I could find

good ad

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

Droyer posted:

Traditionally, marriage is defined as between a man and the sea.

I am a passionate supporter of boat marriage equality.

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Vifam 1 was really cool and good, The big brother character is cool and nice and I wish he was my big brother.

The soundtrack is that good late 70's funk style of composition and I wish I could find a place to get it.

• Locked thread