Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stump collector
May 28, 2007
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

ahahaha smeb

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

3v1 and the 3 loses.

saihttam
Apr 15, 2006
Enter sadman
fnatic looks very bad lol drat

The Mattybee
Sep 15, 2007

despair.
Huni status: perpendicular

Rond
Mar 2, 2015
SKT VS Koo Tigers, 3-0 for SKT.

What a boring final :(

seizure later
Apr 18, 2007
I don't understand? Huni, the number 14 best player in the tournament, and Yellowstar, the number 8 best player in the tournament, are playing like poo poo? This team "KOO Tigers" don't have a single player in the top 20. What's happening?

stump collector
May 28, 2007
:rip:

halwain
May 31, 2011
nice flash into the arrow :v:

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

Uhh Febiven are you okay

cerious
Aug 18, 2010

:dukedog:

Rond posted:

At this rate it was going to be 3-0 SKT either way lol

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Rond posted:

If it makes you feel any better it wouldn't have been different with any other team in the finals I am pretty sure

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009
I don't know, the 3v1 gank was a fine decision imho. Huni 1v1'ing for 15 seconds beforehand while Smeb had no vision anyway was what ruined it.

The Mattybee
Sep 15, 2007

despair.

IXIX posted:

Uhh Febiven are you okay

Have you seen his performance vs the rest of Fnatic the last two games

He probably wants to cry

stump collector
May 28, 2007
febiven ignited and the first tick of damage killed hecarim lol

Rond
Mar 2, 2015

rabidsquid posted:

If it makes you feel any better it wouldn't have been different with any other team in the finals I am pretty sure

True, either fnatic or Koo couldn't do it.. sadly..

I still have hope to see more games in this series... but it probably won't happen.

seizure later
Apr 18, 2007

exethan posted:

febiven ignited and the first tick of damage killed hecarim lol

The ignite Orianna pays off... finally, Febiven proves that double teleport is obsolete.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Rond posted:

True, either fnatic or Koo couldn't do it.. sadly..

I still have hope to see more games in this series... but it probably won't happen.

This game isn't for sure over because if FNC can hang on eventually KOO shouldn't be able to get any picks.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
T A K E N A P A R T

The Mattybee
Sep 15, 2007

despair.

rabidsquid posted:

This game isn't for sure over because if FNC can hang on eventually KOO shouldn't be able to get any picks.

Counterpoint: Huni

Post Alone
Mar 29, 2010

EULOGY

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!
no doubt if fnatic had steeeelback they would have won

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

The moment Smeb showed up in that fight Fnatic should have bailed.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

I am still not okay with Hecarim after him teleporting on to every ADC and deleting them for most of this season

hypnorotic
May 4, 2009

The Mattybee
Sep 15, 2007

despair.
I was literally watching that going "They can disengage but Huni is going to chase"

then they did

then it went from 1-0 to 2-4

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Jatt digging into the baseball analogies, we've gone full tilt on the desk as well

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
insane that every team in the world imported korean sleeper agents that intentionally throw when you get them against real korean teams

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

And these are the teams that left groups.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
This is the worst worlds to date nothing interesting has happened in weeks.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Lovechop posted:

insane that every team in the world imported korean sleeper agents that intentionally throw when you get them against real korean teams

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Lovechop posted:

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Lovechop posted:

How do you know all the secrets of esports?

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009
Huni with the equal score, build and creep score to what you'd see from a plat 5 riven main.

seizure later
Apr 18, 2007

Work Friend Keven posted:

tbf I can't remember anything about last worlds other than samsung white won without trying

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

Lovechop posted:

reignover = gore riven :tinfoil:

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Work Friend Keven posted:

C9 going 3-0 in week one was the funniest thing to ever happen at Worlds

edit: oh yeah wow that was forever ago wasnt it

The Mattybee
Sep 15, 2007

despair.

seizure later posted:

tbf I can't remember anything about last worlds other than samsung white won without trying

KABUM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

seizure later posted:

and this time next year all you'll remember from the brackets is skt winning without trying.

Groups was fun though.

• Locked thread